Soyboy meme hoax debunked in one picture

Studies show that soy does not affect testosterone levels and may have potent fat-burning qualities:
ironmanmagazine.com/soy-and-your-testosterone/

>The researchers found that soy protein or isoflavone intake had no significant effects on testosterone. Neither total nor free testosterone was negatively affected by dietary soy in any of the studies.

Say YES to soy products
Say NO to fake news

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qnPcefBIbec
tandfonline.com/doi/abs/10.1207/S15327914NC3601_3
youtube.com/watch?v=e4y4yAeUsso
mentalhealthdaily.com/2015/04/08/20-foods-high-in-estrogen-phytoestrogens/
youtube.com/watch?v=ceM1WgfWpMw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Spread the TRUTH about Soy:
youtube.com/watch?v=qnPcefBIbec

IGNORE fake news and alt-right anti-soy shills

>eat the beans, soyim

Did you ever hear the nigger talk? He sounds like a faggot hippie Canadian from the 1970s. There is something deeply wrong with him.

>uh oh, my soyboy hoax has been absolutely debunked by actual studies what do

(((researchers)))
nice try soyboy

>((((((((((actual studies))))))))))

milk is also estrogenic, moreso even

>nigger

ad hominem, not an argument

>He sounds like a faggot hippie Canadian from the 1970s.

same thing, still not an argument.
PJW looks like a malnourished death camp inmate and sounds like a teenager, should we ignore all his arguments too, based on his appearance and his voice?

Nobody said it affects testosterone dipshit. They said it is full of estrogen-like hormones and if you eat a lot of it you'll have that in your system.

Holy fuck you cunts are dim.

soy vey, soyim
E A T T H E B E A N S

>btfo alt-right shills resolve to using ((())) 'argument'

This is the best indication that you can't refute anything said by Vegan Gains or ironmanmagazine.

Curent status of alt-right antisoy shills:
Not BTFO [ ]
BTFO [ ]
Absolutely BTFO and TOLD [x]

>one vegan cultist that trained for 10 years just to get that physique and eats many kilos of fruits just to keep it Vs one pretty healthy guy
Vegan fags gtfo.

>nothing to do with the roids he is taking
soyroid or sterosoyd?

>Nobody said it affects testosterone dipshit

Oh yes, nobody.
Except for dozens of antisoy shills and gullible alt-right retards on /pol.

eat your nazi beans meat jews

Sounds like you got triggered

U mad soyboy?

Nice try Jew, kys

They literally cherrypick to prove their point.

Also, some are more susceptible than others. Most vegans I know are stick figure bugpersons.

> Lex Luthor
> LE 56% FACE
>196 upvotes
I had to laugh at this

It’s probably just a coincidence that all soy eaters are enormous faggots.

This message brought to you by Monsanto and other members of the Soy lobby.

tandfonline.com/doi/abs/10.1207/S15327914NC3601_3

soy has been shown to decrease testosterone in japanese men

Reveal your flag!

Why does the soyboy meme annoy leftists so much

Yes
That's literally what we've been doing you triple nigger

One look at their sources should be enough to dismiss this shitty article.

>Soyboys trying to tell people to drink their soy waste

Poor little soyboys, trying to bring everyone else down to their level of being a soyboy.

When will your low T learn?

because they know its true deep down

>t. soyboy twink
lol

>Took 8 years to hit a 205 bench

holy shit liberal soyboys are really fucking buttdevastated about the soyboy meme

It's like they don't realize that a normal person being called a soyboy would just shrug and laugh it off because it's clearly a dumb insult that doesn't even apply to them

but these guys are putting so much into "disproving" the "soyboy myth" that it's proving it right, they're limpwristed faggots and rather than picking up some weights, or testosterone, they're writing passive aggressive articles attacking people for calling them soyboys, saying that there is nothing wrong with being a soyboy, and oh btw xyz has more estrogen in it so YOU'RE the soyboy!

it's pathetic
not even manlets are this bad

It puts them at high risk regardless.

(((nice try)))

did you hear that soyboy faggot voice

NOT ever consuming soy kike

Raw onions and tomato, it's delicious and healthy.

Stop eating non american food, it's an asian plot to get revenge for the atomic bomb.

>drinking gmo infected milk
Fucking americans

I have yet to meet one of your kind that had any understanding of statistics and science.

You argue like Destiny....

Common core confirmed.

Actual studies??? Are you mentally retarded?

>hundreds of thousands of soy consuming nu-male faggot sissies
>1 outlier

vegangains has been lifting for 10 years yet he's got a shittier physique then people like latsbrah who's been lifting for a little less then 6 years
he's a fucking meme

VIDF at it again

>"I'm not even gonna listen to your stupid bullshit video"
>goes on a 24 minute rant about it

kek

Soy definitely mimics the effects of estrogen. Drinking excessive amounts of soy milk can cause gynecomastia in men (they grow boobs). Whether this actually leads to a decrease in testosterone is another matter; I suppose it's perfectly possible to have high levels of testosterone AND high levels of estrogen. Whatever it does to your testosterone levels, I'd still prefer not to flood my body with something that replicates the effects of female hormones.

All milk contains estrogen brainlet

The open-mouth smile is the most obvious sign of soyboyism. What are other red flags?

So literally everyone including you is an enormous faggot?

This. Vegan gains has decent Test levels, yet also high estrogen traits (high voice, soft face).

PJW honestly shouldnt be telling people they're soyboys lmao, he's one weak looking human being

What about almond milk tho? Is it the true prophet of vegetal milks, the one able to cuck both soyboys and milkdrinkers?

I enjoy drinking Hemp Milk
is this soyboy tier ?

Latsbrag is on roids, though. Vegangains looks pretty great considering he is vegan and hence sabotaging his potential gains.

no shit you meme-master

>Latsbrag is on roids
no only kreatin, he's disproven the steroid accusations over and over
youtube.com/watch?v=e4y4yAeUsso

>So literally everyone
>literally
>implying everyone eats soy or soy products
Some people eat actual food you know, like meat. You should try it sometimes, faggot.

>vegangains
He could have a decent physic if he would just eat like a normal person but he decided to be a soy-eating, green skinned, mental ill dyel instead.

>glasses
>patchy beard
>women sized flanel shirts

Damn, are these soy boys triggered.

yes, but 'soy' and 'boy' rhyme ...so we'll keep this insult anyway.

The nigger still looks like a bitch despite his muscles. There's something about the proportions of his face that communicates some sort of intense faggotry.

What's funny is all these faggots here hate soy and love meat, but don't realize that the vast majority of soy is actually used as animal feed.

the soyboy meme is like most other things on Sup Forums a huge over-exaggeration of a fact

eating soy alone won't turn you into a bitchtittied nu-male soygoy, but it is a factor

>zebra eats grass
>lion eats zebra
>therefore lion is herbivore

>leads a completely sheltered life and refuses to acknowledge anything that they might find difficult or outside their comfort zone
>affinity for Apple products or typical "tech geek" faggotry
>considers themselves "independent" and "different" despite being exactly the same as each other

Ok so he got off a cycle and his testosterone is in the normal range, what does this prove?

Ain't touching soy
>pic related

It has to be blown out of proportion in order to get people to protest it with a SOYCOTT :D

Seriously, though, I'm tired of seeing soy lecithin in absolutely everything.

where the fuck are his shoulders

lol what is shrek doing here

1. The nigger mutt is on steroids
2. Soy may not affect testosterone levels but it does affect estrogen levels
3. IronMagazine. Literally everyone in Fitness who truly understand Fitness knows that magazines are full of shit

Why does he look so weird

that xenomorph spine wtf

>If you eat soy you'll grow kickass dinosaur spines out of your back!

>vegan memes
Still want to see a PED test from him. Ok, even if he passed, one nigger with nigger genes does not prove soy is ok. I have spent 30 years in the iron game. Most of the natty vegans I have met don't eat soy and instead eat nuts and nut butter. Show me a swole up vegan and I will bet you he puts a lot of nuts in his mouth.

soy

lmao vegans

Soy

his proportion is bad
chest and shoulders are undeveloped compared to his arms

>implying that even 1/4 of you fatfuck soy-chugging sjws hit the weights on a regular basis or exercise at all
wew lad that's hilarious

>thinking that Sup Forums or the far right care about science or facts
this was an error

Joke's on you, just came back from a forest hike to laugh at city fags and their soy way of life.

I would love to kick this skinny-fat childish feminine fuck right in his fat ass gut.

Soy protein is the subject of your cited article's cited research...
The studies implicating soy focus on soy milk.
What percent of soy milk is the protein isolate?
You should sage your own thread.

>it's so fat so it bump back your fist
>you punch yourself because of that
soyboy WIN!

Did the God of fitness ever eat soy? No. But he did eat shitloads of red meat like a based Aryan man

black-rimmed glasses like your fatass, ugly 2nd grade grammar teacher used to wear. See:

scooby is/was a vegan no?

SoyBois BTFO as usual...

mentalhealthdaily.com/2015/04/08/20-foods-high-in-estrogen-phytoestrogens/

Scooby is gay!

youtube.com/watch?v=ceM1WgfWpMw

IIRC, most days are fairly vegetarian for him but he does eat meat, although gets most of his protein from what protein.

He's the kind of guy who can eat a tin of kidney beans, some salsa and a protein shake and call that a meal AND be happy with it.

SOY SUCKS.

Eat some soy fed fish from a farm in Norway or China and tell me if it tastes the same as it's fresh caught counterpart.

>(((researchers)))
Come on, user. You need to do better than that.

hur: proofs guys
>ironmagazine.com
my fucking sides xD

He actually has a point you know. Even if you don't eat any soy whatsoever you get a shit ton of phytoestrogens from meat that came from cows fed by soy. Meat is actually more problematic than soy since so many men eat it thinking it's "manly" or whatever but actually it's usually just as bad as tofu.

>le (((meme)))
hahaha XDDDDD!!!!!

Go to /f/it, ask if vegan gains is a natty soyboy lifter.