American blacks harass little russian girl

Hahahahaha, i hope she keeps that picture up for years. These american niggers think they decide over every human being on the planet what they can and can't do just because americans usually bend over for them and treat them with kid gloves and gets them special treatment
They are now almost in every picture on her instagram talking shit to her. This is simply incredible.
This is what americans put up with? With all due respect I am SO glad i am not an american holy shit.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8rSIz7ZhSrg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I don't remotely follow what the fuck is going on. All nigger-friendly social media formats should be fucking torched, I never know what the fuck they're saying or what the fuck is going on.

>I don't remotely follow what the fuck is going on. All nigger-friendly social media formats should be fucking torched, I never know what the fuck they're saying or what the fuck is going on.
She is a young russian vlogger/blogger with a youtube channel and pretty popular in russia.
She in some of her comments is teased for being very pale, so she makes a video where she with great effort and in a good looking way makes herself look like an african with make up, even puts on her hands etc. and makes a picture about it. "see this is what i looks like less pale".
This somehow then gets discovered by some niggers in america who completely lose their shit and have been bombarding her for several days now telling her to go die and that she should get beaten up and all kinds of nasty and horrible things.
So what they have been doing is going to every picture on her instagram they have had time to go to, and taking shit to her.

These are a miniscule few of the type of comments she has been getting.
The niggers are accusing her of making a "blackface" which 90% of the world outside the US doesn't even fucking know what is (i didn't either till now). Apparently it's when you paint your face black and then paint a big mouth on yourself to make fun of black people, and apparently it was a thing in the past of the US. And she doesn't have a clue about that. However her effort was clearly a little bit of cosplay and took quite the effort and looks nice, and clearly is not a charicature of niggers or mocking them.
However american niggers think they can sit and tell people in other countries what they can and can't do and are also calling to get her instagram account deleted and mass reporting her for "racism" whilst talking incredibly vile shit to her.

Wops small version of the picture here is the readable version. But you can go to almost any pic of her recent ones you like and see the same type of shit going on.

>I wanna get all the Black Russians to beat you DUMBASS
>Black Russians
Man, americans are fucking retarded, Zadornov was right.

>ur breath stank of earring backs
I'm so happy I'm white enough to not know what this is

Nah you just dont hang around girls. It means the piece of the earring which holds it in place and rests against the back of the ear.

just wait, i have to see black "austrians" everyday now

Being citizens of Russian Federation won't make them russian, and they'll get shit on by everyone around as soon as they'll try to behave the same way.

>American blacks harass little russian girl
Kremlin /thread

user, there's no RUSSKY AND ROSSIYANIN in their dictionary. It's just "russian"

These black babies should fly to Russia. lol let's see how tough they are.

even if she could understand what was being said she most likely wouldn't give a shit

Black people legitimately think they're everywhere.
They can't fathom that some countries have 0% black people.

And why should they stink?

>Kremlin /thread
Wtf do you think it's a conspiracy by putin that niggers act like total assholes?
It's like that recent case with the 3 basketball niggers who stole in china, was that a conspiracy by xi jinping?
Also the kremlin mindcontrolled this nigger in this video to say what she was saying, then afterwards she woke up somewhere and went
>god damn these russians, i was not in control of my faculties.
youtube.com/watch?v=8rSIz7ZhSrg
Seems pretty clear this is exactly how niggers in the US are.
Total crybabyes that are used to being appeased constantly by white americans whenever they complain about something. But the rest of the world don't feel obligated to do the same thing. Or even knows half the shit you dumbass niggers are talking about. And your guilt tripping to get preferential treatment and so on doesn't work on us.

Hey I saw like 2 niggers in St Petersberg lol. They looked like straight off the boat Africans.

Also your country's most famous poet was a nigger. I can't remember his name but you know who I'm talking about.

she did literally nothing wrong

The only thing normies ever talk about (and by extension blacks, being hyper-normies) is social status hierarchies, and / or their place on them

>even if she could understand what was being said she most likely wouldn't give a shit
She shouldn't. a) what she didn't wasn't a socalled blackface that she probably didn't know what was, i didn't either. b) she lives in russia and they live in the united states, so why the fuck should they be telling her what to do in her own country, these niggers are thousands of miles away in an entirely different place. These niggers should all be apologizing to her for the shit they're saying, some totally crazy shit if you go through some of the comments. American niggers are some of the biggest assholes on the entire planet, because americans never tell them to shut the fuck up and behave properly. It's like some kind of family relative that is a total fuckup and keeps embarrasing your entire family and just won't shut the fuck up or sort himself out either.

Pushking was the original gangsta. Was rapping all his life and died in a gunfight.

>Also your country's most famous poet was a nigger. I can't remember his name but you know who I'm talking about.
WE
Nigger nobody knows what you are talking about outside the US, you think every place in the world is like there perhaps.
These ridiculous theories about blacks being all kinds of things are barely even known outside the US, and i'm sure actual africans laugh their ass off at them.

I man who once called himself "an honorary Jew".

Pushkin was the guy. I saw his statue there. He was probably the only nigger in Russia during his lifetime lol.

Lol shows that niggers never change

report comments and hope instagram will remove htem. fucking niggers lmao

just react with ''i see your transition is going great'' or something. looks like a man(honestly, a lot of nigeresses do)

>she did literally nothing wrong
The comments are fucking insane if you skim through enough of her pictures and load some more of the comments.
She's called all kinds of things told to die, hope she get run over, called a pale pasty ass ugly bitch and all kinds of totally crazy thing that only a nigger could say to another person with a straight face whilst at the same time acting like a victim.
Clearly US niggers are allowed to get away with almost anything! And still petted on the top of the head and pretend as if they are victims. So it's no wonder they are so problematic as they are, and are just getting bolder and bolder in the stuff they do and things they say.

But why would Kremlin trolls target their own?

Could it be that the mass media had been wrong this once or is it 4d chess?

>just react with ''i see your transition is going great'' or something. looks like a man(honestly, a lot of nigeresses do)
She's not trying or wanting to be black, was just something she did for like a few hours or however long it took to do the cosplay thing, and then took a picture etc. and took off the makeup. Niggers are still losing their shit in new pictures she uploaded demanding that she take down the picture. I hope she fucking leaves it up for years so US niggers learn they can't bully or intimidate or guilt trip the entire world into giving them whatever it is they want.

>honey we made u idiots were all from africa

L M A O

Fuck those illiterate niggers, they know shit about where European and Eastern European people came from.

Niggers would get mauled in Russia.

>The niggers are accusing her of making a "blackface" which 90% of the world outside the US doesn't even fucking know what is (i didn't either till now). Apparently it's when you paint your face black and then paint a big mouth on yourself to make fun of black people, and apparently it was a thing in the past of the US. And she doesn't have a clue about that. However her effort was clearly a little bit of cosplay and took quite the effort and looks nice, and clearly is not a charicature of niggers or mocking them.

It's because it shows that race is more than skin color and that the reason why niggers are fucking ugly is because of inferior bone structure

In her black face photo she is clearly attractive due to superior bone shape

How does this make you feel? Seriously, what's your opinion on muhh Russia CNN stories?

I would love to see Russians with an order of total war against any black nation in Africa. Would be a never seen slaughter.

They don't if you're not a nigger and wash yourself.

So how do you riskiest handle the fact that most of your women look like hairy shot putters, and the ones that don’t turn into fat ugly babuskas when they hit 35. Honestly, never seen an attractive Russian woman over 35. I’m mean, do you just end up hiring each other daughter as hookers when your wife hits that age? I only ask because youn goodlooking russian women are universally gold digging, crazy, whores. ...

This
Thiugh Ive seen a couple black chicks without the caveman skull structure and they look almost the same as ruskigirls black makeup picture. Dunno what race they are.

whats the context?

Cuter then the cutest of niggers

They're mutt hybrids

Why do faggots post with meme flags

>Black Russians
Jesus, niggers are fucking retarded. Just because we’re dumb enough to put up with them doesn’t mean everyone else is. “Black Russians” lmao

she is still more attractive with the makeup than actual black people

>I'm (((white))) myself

>all those Russian qt's in the comment sections arguing with the negroids
lads I need to go to Russia

Today in the news: нeгp хoчeт внимaнe

She's pretty cute

>American blacks harass little russian girl
They've gone too far this time. RACE WAR NOW

That's because she's not a nigger

they're mad cause she makes a better sheboon than the real ones.

They won't have any chances even against a badly equipped Great War battalion.

It's the only race who have contributed NOTHING to the technological advance of mankind.

Ethiopian woman look like that some times along with eritreans

You idiot most great patriotic war veterans are frail old men. They would die of natural death before they could ride their t34s to the closest nigger country.

Why the fuck would american people care about some random russian girl?
"Blackface" has a stigma only in the US, people all over the world do this for fun, but just because some touchy american fucks have a problem with it we should cease our tradition. And then, they have the guts to say that they're "inclusive" and "friendly to multiculturalism".
EAT
SHIT
AMERICANS

Slavs and niggers are two different colors of the same kind of subhuman. They are made for each other.

>t. chinky chink

The comments are like redpill central for how much niggers manipulate guilt trip and lie about stuff aswell as how much they hate white people and obesessively focus on themselves.
>the black race isn't just a skincolor
but they can easily say stuff like white people have no race or culture or don't exist or something.
Check this guy out, he's straight out of compton. So the little russian girl needs to know if she ever comes around compton and goes near popeyes chicken she needs to check herself before she wrecks herself. It's a good thing she's in russia like 8000 km. away.

Your entire retarded society is being jewed. You're imploding in on each other.
Divide and conquer nigger.

Abbos and Gyppos haven't contributed anything either.

She's a toothpaste named Kirsten Katsmar, so I'll give her the benefit of the doubt on her whiteness.
Now, I bet you she's a brainwashed coalburner.

>Divide and conquer nigger.
Yeah it's a conspiracy that american niggers hate all white people right? No it's not.
A nigger could stand and stab some white person in the heart and you'd say HEY DON'T COMPLAIN ABOUT BLACK PEOPLE THEY ARE DIVIDING AND CONQUERING US.
Niggers have like a million excuses for why nobody is allowed to critique them, why they should not apologize for anything, and how it's not bad when they do something horrible or why it's not their fault but someone elses i've seen so many examples of it, they even have conjured up an excuse for getting away with being massively hateful condescending and genocidal against white people by claiming they "can't be racist". And what the hell do they need to shit on a little russian girl for? They do this because they're niggers that have been told that they never have done anything wrong and/or are incapable of doing something wrong by americans trying to appease them when they complain. So what do they do? Act like fucking assholes to anyone including harassing a little girl who lives 8000 km. away.

I feel u bro. In Spain we have the 3 kings for Christmas, and one of them is black. Of course, lacking blacks, what we do is paint up a dudes face.
It's not meant to be offensive, it's just dressing up, like putting on a wig. But HOLY SHIT the number of Americans who have given me shit about it (all white, mind you). It's like they just can't understand that the whole world doesn't share their same moral principles. I don't get how americans are so fucking retarded.

this is why you don't pamper the butt-blasted, they want to hate on us because we're white, we'll they can leave us out of it

10/10 would enslave

I hate niggers so fucking much. I can't stand the sight of them. I know when I am in a place and I see niggers they are going to be loud, obnoxious and stealing or causing problems because that is in their nature.

When I was a kid growing up liberal jews got the niggers bussed into our school. My school went from awesome where you could learn to pure hell where niggers were running wild. My parents took me out and put me into Catholic School and I felt sorry for my friends who had to remain in that hell.

I am at a point now that if I see any niggers in a place (store, gas station, etc) I leave and go elsewhere. I can't stand the sight of them. It is strange that no other race in the world does that to me but the moment I see a nigger it really is like a zit on your face on class portrait day.

liberal soyboy whites are the worst. I hope niggers rape and kill them all.

She didn't do anything wrong, fuck negroes they're too uppity because you allowed them to.
Negros only react to violence, one of the problems of low IQ, a good big lynching or two would teach them to stay put and stop being so fucking annoying.

ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah
srlsy, don't speak of things you cannot understand just a little something

checked and kek'd

A headache. Used to be able to jewgle "Russia" for news but now it's all muh Russian hax0rz

>I'm white myself
>im tired of whited
There's a 100% chance that the person who wrote that is jewish, every fucking time someone says that is jewish.

I still don't understand what's so offensive as painting yourself as a nigger? Can some American explain me?
I don't get what makes whitey mocking nigs off limits?

I seriously doubt that niggers from Africa that come to Europe are on the same level that niggers from America.
I don't understand how niggers from America can be more inferior to some ooga boogas who claned themselves with leaves all their lives

>Russian police

niggers in america are much better than niggers in africa, they have a working language and through admixture a higher IQ. if you shipped off all the niggers in america to go live in an african country, they would actually probably build a half way decent country by african standards.

I'm white?

I seriously doubt it but okay

the differences between the 2 are very little, even though the environmental difference is colossal

lol yeah, first thing they do enslave the locals
pic related

Fucking this.
I have a slight disdain for mestizos, arabs and indians (feather and dot) but God damn the most retarded, annoying and waste of air and space group of people that ever existed are niggers, i cant fucking stand them.
Luckily for me there's barely any in this country, but i still can't stand their fuckingn presence.
Mind you that my old neighborhood was one of the safest in the city until a couple of negro families moved in, now its full of liquor stores, shitty nighclubs and negroes who do absolutely nothing all day, also crime increased like ten fold and even other non-whites are moving the fuck out of there because they cannot fucking stand niggers.
It astounds me how that race can be so shitty everywhere they go, they're the same shit everywhere, fuck.
Believe it or not American blacks have the highest amount of European admixture than any in the planet.
Turns out slave owners tended to fuck them very often.
The average american nig has between 20-30% euro admixture, look up any american nig getting 23&me tested in YouTube, they ALL have some degree of admixture.
This of course gives them a *slightly* higher IQ than their cousins in Africa but they're still fucking piles of human shit with legs.
This higher IQ also allows them to build slightly more functional societies, still shit but better.
The reason why American nigs act so uppity snd shitty is because whites dont have a backbone to stand up to them, back then they did but constant jewish propaganda changed that.

>M203 mounted on an ak.
Rad.

Pretty much this.
Niggers don't even have the balls to come to Eastern Europe.
Remember what happened to that nigger in Greece last summer. Tread lightly.

Traveled to kamchatka Russia in 2002. Asked why we put up with "niggers" by Russian locals. They explain that all niggers are murdered within 24 hours of arriving on the peninsula.

Why are niggers so stupid?

>black russians
world wide genocide of niggers when?

>Zadornov was right.
Enlighten me, Ruski.

There's literally nothing wrong with blackface

Pushkin was white you cretinoid imbecile.
usa was a mistake

Russian comedian whose jokes were revolving around saying "AMERICANS ARE STUPID LMAO DUDE".

t. russian immigrant

Black fragility is real, I recently realized that “white fragility” is pure projection because you don’t see white people chimping out over the most irrelevant shit like an Instagram picture, they are too chill for that

Hahaha. I wanna make fun of that guy so bad.

niggers btfo

What's the big deal? We do this every year when we celebrate Sinterklaas (Saint Nicholas).
Kids love it.
You should be celebrating the same thing instead of that cancerous shitty ripoff imposter Santa Clause.

How's that offensive anyway?

Lol there is no empathy towards niggers in eastern bloc nether there is any white guilt, what those nignogs try to archive.

Oh

>Black fragility is real, I recently realized that “white fragility” is pure projection because you don’t see white people chimping out over the most irrelevant shit like an Instagram picture, they are too chill for that
Exactly the whole "white fragility" is when someone critiques a nigger for anything bad. And they go "hurr durr you're just fragile" trying to throw it over on you as if you are the problem for pointing out something fucked up or stupid a nigger did. Niggers seem allergic to recognizing their own flaws and apologizing for anything.
And with the nasty shit they write to her you can see in the comments, they don't care and think is fine and FULLY EXPECT to be seen as a victim in this or any situation no matter what they do, and get special treatment ad infinitum.

Niggers are stupid. They don't understand any of those things.