Well, Sup Forums?

Well, Sup Forums?

>Should I report sexual harassment I received even though I later had a sexual relationship with the harasser? Years ago I worked as a volunteer for a political party and while showing me some work on a computer, a senior staff member repeatedly touched my knee. He said sorry, and then did it again, about seven times. He finished by saying: “I’ll need to report myself for sexual harassment now.”

>At the time I laughed as I was really not sure how else I could respond. Months after I split from my husband, the harasser started to pursue me, giving me the attention I had been so lacking. Vulnerable, emotional and drinking too much, I started a relationship with him. I also used him for a job reference, and have his glowing praise for my work on my LinkedIn profile.

>I was an adult who made poor decisions, but with the stories in the press I wonder if I should report his behaviour. Or have I invalidated the harassment, and let women down, by sleeping with my harasser and using him for a job reference? I know I will get abuse for this.

Thats rape

#metoo

Kneerape. Its like manspreading but 100x worse

unpleasant but not unsurprising

report to whom? there arent any laws against it, so I assumef you mean the employer, and if you work for someone else, you should already have killed yourself.

>I was an adult who made poor decisions, It's his fault and he should be punished.

Can we just ban women from having alcohol?

At this rate Im starting to wonder whether the only honest women are prostitutes.

Prostitutes and dead ones. At least itll get there, eventually.

not even close to being the most guardian thing ever

My favourite is the series of Guardian articles on why Thomas the Tank Engine is racist.

>I regret being a literal whore
>ILL CALL RAPE

Absolute state of women

It does seem like she's trying to rationalise an affair with a superior and a career boost as being sexual harassment. If shit like this makes it into sexual abuse statistics then all it does is trivialise real victims.

>sleeping with my harasser and using him for a job reference?

So now she's got everything she wanted out of him, she's gonna screw him over so she can jump on the #MeToo bandwagon.
Women were a mistake.

Can anyone tell me what "sexual harassment" is? Cause how would you avoid sexual harassment claims when the very definition of it states that it could be any sexual move that is unwanted - does that include making a pass at a woman? Flirting? Cold approaching?

She is the definition of a whore. She knows it too.

Being a white straight man in the presence of a white woman is literally rape

>Hitlers world might not be so far away
One can only dream

>he touched my knee
>I laughed it off
>he gave me the attention I had been so lacking
>I fucked him
>I regret it now that I'm more mature

Please tell me this isn't true, please.

This is how it works im their minds

>roasties are going to oust themselves

We need to revoke all female rights and kill all the lesbians (feminists).

Not even kidding. There is no other solution.

It's like asking, should I report a murder if I took part in it and then tried to destroy the evidence.

Yes every date, every passing glance, every valentine you receive is rape and should be reported to the police.
Men have been getting away with this shit for years.

We need a term for "sleeping your way to the top" and it needs to have the word rape on it.

they can't keep getting away with this

women are children

>does that include making a pass at a woman? Flirting? Cold approaching?
it does now. The funny thing is if they carry on men will stop even trying to interact with them and then they'll bitch about that instead.

Not being Chad

Just burn all lesbians, publicly.

“Toxic Neglect”

Think i might home school my kids aye.
The way the educational department is going makes me think about it more and more and thats how we operating as humans for thousands of years before the induction of schools.

women were a mistake

just wanted to also say that shit like this is why I usually don't approach women at my campus
it's just not worth losing it all for some woman who has been radicalized and indoctrinated into thinking my approaching her is assault of some sort
I've approached before to mixed results, but it's just not worth it
and online dating is just degenerate tinder thots and okcunts are pitiful
and going to church just to meet a girl seems sinful and too out of touch with reality

That's got to be bullshit!!

Where's the reference?

you do know that 'readers letters' and advice columns are concocted by the staff working at the paper right?

No, I am totally serious.

We need to start identifying women who used sex to get ahead, and it needs to hurt.

This girl talks about using a guy she fucked as a reference like it is no big deal, it should be a big deal

Not even addressed: the fact that the exact same behavior is called "flirting" when it works. Feminists are just autistic pseudo-women.

It's basically required if you have sons. They'll need to be doped up with amphetamines to sit still and listen to that thing.

this woman literally has a childs mind.

the cure? Beating of course

this shit can't be real

It clearly did work, she just feels guilty about it. A third of relationships begin at work. That has to start somewhere.

That's really scary for kids.

Glory to the Slaanesh

Could not agree more
Something like rape-whores, but not shit

>I was an adult who made poor decisions, but with the stories in the press I wonder if I should report his behaviour
This is how women think. They will literally reframe their own past decisions as a victimization and try to go after the "perp". I had a woman fresh out of a relationship seduce me. To be honest I had been flirting with her pretty hard but when time came for sex, she had been drinking and threw up some last minute resistance. I gave in and said it wasn't a good idea and she pushed anyways. After 3 times trying to stop her, we had sex. She regret it the next day but said she was an adult and responsible for her own decisions and that she enjoyed it. When the relationship went south (because she was still into her battering ex), she tried to tell people that I took advantage of her vulnerability. I had never experienced anything like this in my life and it threatened to turn me into a bitter misogynist. I still get angry when I think about it. It really illuminated the American woman's nature to me. They are herd animals, and though want all the rights of a powerful man they will bear none of the responsibility if it's convenient to them. If she had been more spiteful, she could have ruined my life. She could still ruin my life, even though she took advantage of ME. I think, what if I decide to run for public office in 10-15 years? She could easily come out of the woodwork and derail my entire career and ruin my reputation. That's why as men we have to be smarter. To lay with a woman carries even more risks than an unwanted child, or STD, but the very real risk that she'll weaponize that encounter against you at some later date just out of spite or to protect the non-slutty veneer she works so hard to keep up.

It's in the Guardian.

If it led to sex then it wasn't harassment

IT WAS HARASSMENT FUCKING MALE PIGS WILL NEVER END THEIR BULLSHT.

sexual harassment is sexual harassment. it doesn't matter what they did before or after. unwanted touch is sexual harassment and yes she should report that chad fag to the fucking gulag because fuck chads the beta revolution will be soon u niggers and when it comes youll float and hang just like the rest of them

heil dworkin

>touching a knee
so this is considered sexual harassment, lel. what are this kids doing on a stuffed subway jump out of the train

>Vulnerable, emotional and drinking too much, I started a relationship with him.
>should I report this behavior
>sleeping with my harasser and using him for a job reference
This is exactly why women should never hold any position of authority and sexual harassment shouldn't be a thing.

>trying to sex when not as good looking or rich as she'd like
>not trying to sex when she wants you to
>poor performance eval
>sexual harassment
I'm surprised you haven't figured that out yet

It almost feels like there's social pressure on women today to embrace victomhood, even when they haven't been subjected to anything bad. Like they're letting other women down if they don't jump on movements like #metoo.

>#metoo

This is especially scary because this is how most women think. They have to start by justifying their choosing to sleep with someone before trying to turn themselves into a victim.

> giving me the attention I had been so lacking
it's not my fault, my husband was too busy putting a roof over my head to satisfy my needs

> Vulnerable, emotional and drinking too much
Don't call it rebound sex, I was taken advantage of.

> I started a relationship with him
Translation... I slept with him more than once

> I also used him for a job reference, and have his glowing praise for my work
I obviously didn't feel taken advantage of when I did this.

> I wonder if I should report his behaviour
Translation... we broke up and I'm bitter.

>She is the definition of a whore. She knows it too.

She would have been happier with a couple of kids by the age of 25, instead of pursuing some shitty career which will never fulfill her

If it's any consolation, she got absolutely savaged in the Guardian comments.

Always stay at least an arms length away from Women at all times.
If possible, don't even hold eye contact when speaking o them.

Bitches are ALL insane.
Every fucking one.
They have become UNATTRACTIVE.

>Can we just ban women from having alcohol?

This was the bit that got me:

>Vulnerable, emotional and drinking too much

We need to talk about women and alcohol. Just how much of a fucking crutch is it for these developmental infants?
All the notorious SJW "journalists" are degenerate drunks. It just seems like something that comes up again and again.

If they can't get away with saying their social media account was hacked when they get in trouble for some stupid post, they always blame the drink.

Status Rape.

"Faking sexual interest in a man of status in order to benefit one's career or social ranking."

It is. The reply isn't that great either.

Paglia is one of my favorite people alive.