The Jewish hat also known as the Jewish cap, Judenhut (German) or Latin pilleus cornutus ("horned skullcap")...

The Jewish hat also known as the Jewish cap, Judenhut (German) or Latin pilleus cornutus ("horned skullcap"), was a pointed cone-shaped yellow hat worn by Jews throughout Medieval Europe and the Middle East. Its wearing was enforced by law after the 1215 Fourth Council of the Lateran decreed that adult male Jews must wear the Jew hat whenever they were outside to distinguish them from non-Jews. This was done to alert non-Jews that they were interacting with a Jew.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/IJasonAlexander/status/888281912699101184
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Yet Europe still fell for (((Christianity))).

>Yet Europe still fell for (((Christianity))).
Christianity was infiltrated and corrupted by jews much later.

Seeing their expressions makes me realize how the Electric Retard comics came about.

YAHTZEE

Nigga do you know what Europe was like in 1215?

> the year 1220
> openly admitting you are Jewish
> not being religious chameleon and just blending in
> "hay, life ain't so bad as a local, I think I'll just leave my backwards tribalism behind"

Race mixing ads were better, sigh

>life ain't so bad as a local
ARE YOU KIDDING ME GOYIM? THEN YOU'D HAVE TO DO WORK INSTEAD OF LENDING MONEY THAT YOU DON'T HAVE FOR INTEREST.

lel
> lends un-money
> wonders why host kingdom doesn't like inflation

Kek, check out the noses in pic related

George isn't a jew is he?

>a literally dunce cap

Jason Alexander is a shekelgrüber, yes
I'm more surprised to find out that Chris Pine is a kike, but he went to Berkeley for a BA so even if he wasn't he would still be an honorary kike

The character or the actor? Well...both are.
In the sitcom George is the son of Frank (Jerry Stiller) (

Jerry is obviously a tribesman, and Elaine's face looks a little strange. But I'll be damned never would have thought George. Would have sooner guessed Kramer

The nose meme is really old.

Kramer aka Michael Richards desperately wants to be a Jew and claims that he is, but Jews and rabbis say that he is not.

Jason Alexander is based though.

>Jason Alexander is based though
>based
twitter.com/IJasonAlexander/status/888281912699101184

Trips of anti-communism.

Jon Stewart was named in the Venona files as a communist subversive.

Why would anyone choose that stagename?

Most unfunny slunt on planet err

new york jews =/= global cabal jews

>muh dik isn't funny
wow ok you sexist nigger faggot

>new york jews =/= global cabal jews
Go away JIDF

>yfw realize the electric jew is not just a meme

Weird

This is pretty effective, actually.

Yep. Makes a huge difference. They are an extremely unique and interesting (and dangerous) people

>(((unique and interesting)))

Don't just post the same shops over and over guys. Make some new content. That's what will get this moving. Advise making a new shop yourself for each jewhat general

Names/suggestions/reqeusts?

I never thought about it, but Green really must be jewish...
fuck, she is one of the most beautiful in the Hollyjew swamp.. ;'(

Bring back the Judenhut. Jews should proudly display their heritage.

The more recognizable the jew, the more famous and recognizable they are (even if it's only for the shortterm, like Harvey Weistein recently), the better the opportunity to shop a hat on them. This also opens up avenues to post on Sup Forums and off Sup Forums, and get the symbol and concept more exposure. It's something curious and people remember it. Don't open with a reference to jews. Just let the symbol soak in while talking about other stuff

I've never understood her appeal. She's beautiful but not exceptionally so. She looks a little sickly and "off" in the way The Chosen People tend to do in the face.

An interesting collision of ancient memes and contemporary memes.

>Bring back the Judenhut.
It's not going to happen on its own, Nigger. You've gotta get out there and get this meme airtime

That's one of the major advantages of this strategy- I mean meme. At a level it verifies the necessity of things like concentration camps and the jewstar patch

haha this. we shall call them the sorry people after the board game pieces.

Is this a remake of a meme from medieval times?

i hate my childhood

Medieval memes are the best.

They all seem so chill for being cast into hell.

nice

teletubbies are satanic gayfags

Everyone is so happy despite killing/being killed fucking. Instagram and Snapchat would have been WAY different back then.

Because they don't worry about paying their mortgage anymore.

brain isn't working, give me some names and i'll do some

Jennifer Lawrence