Which major should I pick, Sup Forums which degrees aren’t meme degrees? My life and fate rests in your hands

Which major should I pick, Sup Forums which degrees aren’t meme degrees? My life and fate rests in your hands.

Quit now save your money

African american studis aka niggerologi

plumbing.

Learn a trade. I hear soldering gigs pay well. You can’t go wrong with STEM if you go for more profitable stuff. Steer clear of humanities at all costs.

Get a public library card and save yourself or your parents the money for your glorified pseudoadult vacation you stupid faggot.

I think OP can go without respiratory issues in his 40s.

Basically this. Research apprenticeships or try learning a skilled trade in the military (Navy electricians or electronics techs can find work right away after getting out).

Actuarial Science with a minor in law or Business Administration.

>STEM
STEM!!!!!

What about when AI start to do all the manual jobs? Then what?

It’s better to have respiratory problems in your 40s with money in your pocket to pay for the treatment than getting to your 40s still getting cucked by debt you made in your early 20s for some useless major.

mathematics

Be the dude who builds or repairs the machine that replaced you. The AI still needs to learn how to do the thing somehow.

With that being said, he can come work with me at Walmart. I've been doing it 12 years and thankful I'm not in debt.

clearly not t. mathematician
OP, as someone who just got done wasting time getting a maths degree, all degrees are meme degrees. College is a waste of money, you'll learn far slower than on your own from professors who don't give a single fuck about their job

It depends

Are you good at math? Economics and mathematics
Are you decent at math and science? STEM
Are you good at humanities? Law
Are you decent in natural sciences, math and have great memory? Chemistry, Psiquiatry or Medicine

I'm studying law and it's quite fun, plus you can get rich easily enough

this
t. contractor with NASA
PhD is self-study anyway. Just show what you know (in software, anyway).

money of all of the above this post < write women rape erotica novels

no need to thank me
polan to the rescue

When you graduate, if you don't have connections you'll most likely get sucked into a shitty public defender position or serving coffee.

Yeah albanians are fun to study

Idk how exactly it works there, here I'm planning in majoring in criminology/forensics
+ I do have relatives and family friends in the profession

STEM is fake news.
Theology

Don’t choices biology

college is bluepill. start your own bussiness.
college is bunch of promises you'll be great and stuff, but then you realise you could've learned everything by yourself, save time and start your bussiness in the meantime.

Women studies.

Do it, fag.

Veterinary med

I'm considering becoming a doctor or a surgeon. Will they force me to operate on trannys?

Hey OP let me tell you this:
90% of degrees are meme degrees
honest to god, everyone I have met that even got STEM degrees are going back to school for teaching credentials because they fell for the STEM meme
what I mean by this is that I've known chemistry majors, biology majors, neurobiology majors, mathematics majors, astronomy majors, etc. have to go back to school because they found out that being researchers is quite shit and no one is really impressed by the fact that they have a science degree(which, if you push hard enough, you'll find out from these people that they got their degrees because they either wanted to go to med school or they thought the degree sounded interesting i.e. thought other people would think they were smart and interesting for majoring in chemistry or some shit)
pick a degree that is easily applied
remember that if your degree isn't at least a little difficult to acquire, then it's not worth having, at all
also remember that meme degrees are for women or chads, such as theatre or psychology. only women and chads can get away with such shite degrees
even engineering is becoming a meme
I'd recommend finding a hobby, and seeing if that hobby is marketable/start a small business, if anything.

people that think that schooling is what makes you successful are usually Jews or doctors or doctor Jews
In an increasingly highly "educated" world, though, id still recommend you go to school. but remember: it must be easily APPLICABLE
if it's some abstract, small and niche market major, you're going to have trouble, my friend

Where do I find starting capitol for such a venture?

work a shitty wageslave job that you'll end up doing anyway if you go to college for a meme degree.

Business major is always a solid pick.

skip this shit and save time and money

I don't know how it is in America,

But I went to Oxford and studied Philosophy, Politics and Economics.

Got a Job in Finance.

People who studied history or straight up philosophy and even ancient history get jobs in the city.

Because Oxford is hard to enter it doesn't matter what degree you get...

So going to a more exclusive school is the answer.

Best Major : Government Employee

In the History of America, no Police Officer, Firefighter, Building Inspector, or Public School Teacher has ever had their job outsourced, shipped overseas, or had their job replaced by a robot. I know numerous police and firefighters who retired in their late 40s, and are getting 70% of their regulary salary just sitting home watching TV.

Depending on if you're a smartfag, English can actually be pretty lucrative

>had scholarship this year
>scholarship renewed for next two years (masters)
>all expenses paid
>get to smoke weed all day, read sci-fi and write about it
>getting paid to study some of the world's greatest philosophy and literature while learning tons of art theory

Of course bear in mind I'm:

>asexual
So don't worry about grills

>black
might not get funding if you're another race

>suicidal
I just want to have drugged up fun while exploring art + philosophy until I kms. No intentions of longevity.

Go to college for a year or two, take all the classes that you actually want to take (in my case, that was a bunch of physics and chemistry), then quit. Do not take the SJW gen-ed classes. Your advisor will throw a fit and tell you you have to take them. Just say you'll take them later. Leverage the fact that you're in college to try to get a decent part time job/summer job, so that you can prove you can show up on time. After a year, try to find an actual job of some kind. Drop out once you find a decent job with room for advancement.

business or engineering (electrical, chemical) are the best imo

If your a white male, engineering.

Finance. It's one of the few majors tied to a field with potentially no income cap.

>you can get rich easily enough
BS
the sooner you realise this the more serious you going to take studying law.

General business, economics, statistics, law and finance. Medicine. Engineering. Math, physics.
Or a trade.

Just jumping in to ask, I plan on going to college (23 y/o) and I am getting a Law degree, is that a bad idea? I'd be going to a solid university and looking to get a doctorate so I can start my own firm at some point

You need to rack up absolutely insane amounts of volunteering hours.

You'll be 35-40 before you'll be able to think about starting a law firm. Also a law degree costs like $150,000 minimum. Decent junior lawyers can make that much in a year, but it's also common to make $60k per year and be buried in law school debt

mortgage is usually a stupid decision, but if you have to, i guess...
try earning some quick money on cryptos.
that's how i did it.