We

Fuck.
Off.
We.
Are.
Full.
You stinking chankoro piece of shit.

don't worry you'll be eaten by an escalator soon

compare the chinese diaspora abroad with the foreign one in china to numbers alone, come back and say it with straight face

You coastal or inland?

are you a qt chinafu who likes pepes?

youtube.com/watch?v=XfR9iY5y94s

why the fuck NZ

fuck you

I am from Xi'An.

you ever come to Xi'An?

Cos you belong on klendathu you fucking arachnid bug person.
That's why.

>China is NOT a strong country
Why? What's wrong with China?

CHINA NUMBA WAN

i never been to NZ but see many people go before for university.

i think NZ is a good country, do you? but very little people though, i know you all know much about China?

Why are Chinese on Sup Forums so uncommon?

Besides the escalators and lifts?
The boiling of dogs?
The gutter oil?
The shitting in the streets?
The running over children and not helping them?
The people whose faces are rotting off cos "muh hot and cold foods will fix it in a jiffy"?
The buying up large swathes of decent countries using sweat shop slave labour money?
The sabre rattling over tiny islands, just to try to wind up the decent Asians?
The rampant paedophilia and sex slavery?
The mass production of methamphetamines?
The blatant ip theft?
The atrocious amenities and living conditions?
The lack of any form of manners or common decency?
The extreme destruction of coral reefs and the fishing of the seas so much that they need to sneak to south America to nigger their fish too?
The purchasing of powder made from endangered animals, to snort in the desperate hopes they may grow a peenor bigger than your average 8 year olds?
The suppression of any form of idea that might threaten the corporate interests of their "government"?
You mean besides that?

Dunno. Seems like a great place!

Marry me.
verse/top

Honestly mate the rest of us would prefer you continue only interacting with through shoes and electronics

because

1. government is rich but people are poor

2. only newspaper say that country is rich, strong, and all country listen and respect us but no one agrees with the newspaper

3. our atmosphere is very bad. today i cough black stuff from my throat and inside my nose has blood, it is very itchy, very suffering.

4. even if our lives are better than before as our parents, but now people are more curious about the world but we cannot know because government cannot allow, why? we dont know why

Like island downwards this doesn't happen in every country in the world.

Then overthrow your government you coward, instead of leaking your drones out to decent countries.

Umm nope.
Maybe in bongistan and other third world nations?

you are a cunt

shit the fuck up

Why don't you fix your own country? Every day I work with Chinese immigrants, either cynically using and abusing any non-Chinese around them, or too stupid to get a better job than unskilled labour. If Canada enacted the same fucking laws you god damned FUCKING chinks did, you would have one job in this country -- Chinese language teacher.

So fuck you. Fix your own goddamned people. We don't want you.

We are full of chinks, they have become a staple feature of our country. It's a shame.

CHING CHING CHONG WING WONG

Fucking kek

>shit the fuck up.
Like your streets?

maybe it is you that think of chinese as doing something bad because you already dont like them.

like, if i hate butterflies and i see a butterfly in front of me, i will already think "i hate this butterfly".

that's india not china

wikileaks, cunt. leak to it. does the average chinese person know about the remarkably efficient organ donation industry in china? no? leak something about it.

Why does yer armed forces have a latex fetish

Come to Brazil. You guys already own half the country anyway.

>Xi'An
Ah, one of your old cities. You got many tourists because of the claysoldiers I bet.
Probably Ill never come tho. China is too far.
If youre so pissed that you'd rather be somewhere else entirely then you dont think it will get better? Got silblings or your parents where together during 1child time?
Also what you working as?

It's both my kvasbro!
The chankoro pretend they are awesome but there are videos of people just shitting in malls.
One of a woman just squirting out a baby at one point.
Mate worked over there on govt business. Said it was horrendously stinky in alleyways from all the turds.

>Posts American memes when arguing with Canadians

Go eat another dog, Chang.

Is it looked down on to use overly visible filters like pic related?

>Get blackbagged cunt just do it!

Chekd n kekd.
Can't wait for you burgerbros to level that shithole.

Aren't you breaking gook law by evading the Great Firewall? Will the secret police come for you now?

>maybe it is you that think of chinese as doing something bad because you already dont like them.
>like, if i hate butterflies and i see a butterfly in front of me, i will already think "i hate this butterfly"

Maybe. I like the way you post, Chinaman.

All of the Chinese students that attend my uni are very rich, nationalistic, and their parents are usually party officals. I'd prefer they go home because they are involved in politics and attempt to undermine our free speech and democracy. I'd prefer it if they were more open to new ideas and weren't so isolationist.

Its a pity that if we ever have a war with China it will not be the party officials or their children that we will be killing it will be some poor sap from the lower class.

>maybe you think this nigger is gonna mug you cos you is rayciss.

Same logic.

They are scum, so why give them the benefit of the doubt. They gotta EARN your respect and prove they aren't just another brainwashed party patsy.

Who would hate butterfly??!

Who would hate dog? Oh wait

*boil

That said the middle class Chinese that came over in the 80's and 90's are generally decent neighbours.

Chinese government internet filters and language differences.

>how can i move to your country
Be brown.

>please i am so tired....i feel so sick and cold
Then you shouldn't come here, it is pretty cold up in northern Germany and the eternal rain doesn't exactly help.

No. I thought highly of Chinese people. Before I started working with them. I can speak a little Mandarin. 我会说一点中文。

But now, after everything I've seen, it is so fucking difficult to offer any respect to any first generation Chinese. The second generation is significantly better and genuinely tries harder for our country, they just have fucking racist, selfish, nepotistic parents. But not the first. Just absolutely wretched. They promote and protect one another in the workplace, they sabotage any non-Chinese around them, and they hold none of the values of Canadians -- liberal OR conservative.

They give all their money to their kids, who use it to inflate the real estate market. They steal corporate secrets, being unable to develop their own. They are at WAR with the west, and I only saw it when I saw through all the fake smiles and pretend humility.

Just wait for the instant that white women have to work with the Chinese. Volumes of redpilled white girls will stampede back to the political right.

They don’t hate dogs. They love them, as long as they are cooked properly.

You can move here.
Pastel flito beats niggers any time of the day.

That's different in this situation though.
I never relax around certain minorities.
But here, it's just a nice eccentric Chinaman begging for our help on the internet.

This.
I worked in banking. And it is shocking what they'll say and do.
My flatmate is kiwiborn chankoro and his parents are crooked peasant scum.
He fucking hates their bullshit because of merciless bullying on our part, but the rest of his family and their friends are nepotistic to the nth degree.
They're all the same and lack even a modicum of what you or I might call humanity.
I don't think it's a result of mao either, which even the most critical apologist might begrudgingly admit, I think it is a cultural defect (or boon perhaps?) that allowed mao in the first place.
Their history is littered with examples of dehumanisation, all whilst claiming they are glorious.

>Just wait for the instant that white women have to work with the Chinese. Volumes of redpilled white girls will stampede back to the political right.

so the real reason you scared of us is because of chinese men sex white girl

you are a silly little man

I don't understand why so much Chinese leaves their country to come to Brazil. They usually don't even have high job expectations, and end up selling pastéis and pirate items here. Why quit your land to live like that? The situation is bad at this point? I feel bad for them, anyway.

Hate to break it to you Chang, I know quite a few interracial couples and its all the other way around. Not that I give a fuck either way.

Lol go to Canada

OP if you go just stay in Vancouver. It's already lost but the least you could do is stay in your containment city

Literally no one is afraid of that.

Go to Mexico. They'll love you there.

>hue taking pity.

holy shit china must be worse then christian hell

Move to Canada, you'll feel right at home

How are you posting without a VPN?
Also I think you should move to the USA/Canada, you're much better than the average stock of those nations.

Guys.

Don't mock the Chinese user.

Why does everywhere in China smell of shit?
Why are all your toilets so filthy?
Why can't your cooks remove the bones from dishes with meat?
Why do you stare at foreigners so much?
Why is your internet so shit?
Why isn't there a single attractive historical structure anywhere in your country?
Why is EVERYTHING SO DIRTY?

Apart from that you guys seem OK. Don't come to Japan, though. I hear Australia is great.

>English teacher talking shit about the US and Canada

you misunderstood, idiot chink

This.
They really are soul-less insect people.
It's striking that for 4000 years, China has failed to produce more than about half a dozen films, books, or works of art worth admiring. How can such a massive population and ancient 'civilisation' be so totally lacking in cultural and artistic production? The answer is because they fundamentally lack in empathy, a necessary precondition for the creation of art.

North Korea is still an option

japenese obsession of making friends with non-asian country is like a woman who always thinks about how clean the vagina is.

>like a woman who always thinks about how clean the vagina is.
LLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLOOLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOLLLLLL

I love the political incorrectness. You can't do that in a western country.

Also, how are you getting past the golden barrier project or the grat firewall of China? What VPN are you using?

youtube.com/watch?v=u-TMZlGx5tU

Well you better start swimming chink.

Looks like China is in "the pigs meet the farmer" stage of Animal Farm.

Fuck you and that shitty power station you built here.

Hey, Chinaman, what do you think of us?

be careful
the government is watching your computer right now

fuck off chink cunt were full

Go to korea or japan not the west and cuck them

Fuck off we've got enough foreigners here, in fact about 10 million too many.
Sort your own country out faggot

Sorry, we've got a mexican/Arab/jew/nigger problem currently. Please try again once we get our shit fixed.

>Just wait for the instant that white women have to work with the Chinese. Volumes of redpilled white girls will stampede back to the political right.
You're a funny guy. If blacks and Muslims never had much of an impact on white women's perspective, chinks will have even less of an impact. Think of it like this. Every state with a lot of Chinese have a majority white liberal population. If anything, their presence bluepills people even more as a "role model" minority.

I'll be honest with you. The answer is hundreds of years under Manchurian horse nomads from 1600s until the 1900s then Communism under literal peasant Mao until a few decades ago. Ever since then, they've been furiously and shamelessly catching back up through any means possible. And what have we been doing in the mean time? Importing the third world and becoming a minority under Sharia along with all the degeneracy that even white women are perpetuating.

>Why can't your cooks remove the bones from dishes with meat?

That's why you have horrible teeth my jap friend
You seldom chew

Why do chinks LARP as steppeniggers even though they suffered the most from them?

Are you sure you're talking about Nakata's and Morishita's?
First time I heared there was a sizable Chinese diaspora in Brazail
Saw some in Peru though

Memes and jokes aside
It is actually feasible to get citizenship of a developed country where gay marriage is allowed

See that OP
真的那么想移民,可以找个基佬献菊

What do you think of this guy?

youtube.com/user/NTDChinaUncensored

I'm looking for a wife. Are you a woman?

I keep reading this on pol.

Everyone that posts this is just a child. You are probably underage. You are naive and have no clue how the world works. No one likes their government, but individuals can't just up and overthrow their government.

Just grow the fuck up and contribute something useful or shut the fuck up

This, also the Chinese army is officially under the control of the CCP, not the government itself, so even if a democratic party got democratically elected, they would still be fucked.
Also, go to Taiwan or Singapore if you just want to go somewhere else.

Holy fuck. Calm down chang/Mohammed /pajeet.
It was a joke.
Its like your impotent rage is pulsating through my screen!

Stop being a pussy

lawl.
>smallest dicks in the entire world
>weakest, puniest bodies in the entire world
>weakest minds in the entire world
>all the charisma of a turd
>overrun by white women

You're pretty funny, gook, I'll give you that, but I highly doubt it was in the way you intended.

entire world sucks
good luck