Vivid Strike ep12 + 1st Commentary Subs

Brayden Howard
Brayden Howard

[ron] Vivid Strike! - 12 [80EC1DF2].mkv
nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=881446

I hope that I've made this rare new season a bit more pleasant for those who followed along. It's been another crazy stretch of unexpected fun and frustrations. Leaking ep4 early was definitely the highlight for me. I'm glad that I was able to offer people the chance to enjoy it subbed before raws spoiled everything.

I don't have any solid plans for what to do next but should still be lurking threads as always. See you guys around.

All urls found in this thread:

nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=881446
mediafire.com/?rdqpndwqem5ewcv
supforums.com/thread/151052294/anime
exhentai.org/g/1007169/2e11a6aa36/
supforums.com/thread/151103706/anime
supforums.com/thread/151106556/anime
mega.nz/#!3UpiFAKD!6Y14tYOKeUuIWBT1kQ9HAHuJCZd7lUEIKs4E4wnD-Yk
twitter.com/aprikose_0312

Elijah Lee
Elijah Lee

NanoFate Extra #12 - 「You Suck at MPC」

[ron] Nanoha The Movie 1st - Commentary (ENG subs + JPN audio).rar
mediafire.com/?rdqpndwqem5ewcv

READ THE INCLUDED PLAYBACK GUIDE.

For those unfamiliar with this commentary, please note that it is done in-character. It will NOT be members of the production team discussing how they made the film like most commentary. Instead, it's the characters from StrikerS talking about the movie as if it were a historical retelling that's been produced by the TSAB. So if you've ever wanted to watch the movie alongside Nanoha, Fate, Vivio, and a few other characters, then you may enjoy this.

Christopher Scott
Christopher Scott

Sakyuu

Grayson Rogers
Grayson Rogers

I fucking love you.

Owen Ortiz
Owen Ortiz

Teasing like this is pretty ridiculous looking back now that the franchise is anti-lolicon, if anything.

Jason Watson
Jason Watson

I hope that I've made this rare new season a bit more pleasant for those who followed along.
You didn't.

Chase Cruz
Chase Cruz

Thanks ron

Lucas Hall
Lucas Hall

Thanks ron

Camden Diaz
Camden Diaz

In fact, it would have been more pleasant if you had never showed up.

Oliver Bailey
Oliver Bailey

attention whore couldn't condescend to post in the other thread and had to make a new one

Aiden Martin
Aiden Martin

This way he gets more attention and more people bowing at his feet.

Oliver Sanders
Oliver Sanders

The other one was almost at bump and didn't have the title of the show.

Kevin Torres
Kevin Torres

Thanks, aRon. You are really spoiling us.

Michael Hughes
Michael Hughes

Leaking ep4 early was definitely the highlight for me. I'm glad that I was able to offer people the chance to enjoy it subbed before raws spoiled everything.
Fuck you, what's the point of learning Japanese if we don't get the fun of spoiling EOPs every episode. 何のために生きてんのかテメー?

Daniel Powell
Daniel Powell

But I just finished watching the episode with Amazon's subs, time to do it all over again I guess.

Joshua Miller
Joshua Miller

"guess where my other hand is"

Camden Long
Camden Long

Oh boy, both at once.

John Evans
John Evans

Last episode was so fun. Have a nice Holiday, ron.

Jayden Brown
Jayden Brown

Oh yeah, those three frames of animation were really fun. Also that flashback again because we really needed to see it again.

Dylan Cooper
Dylan Cooper

Thanks for the Christmas gift ron.

Charles Lopez
Charles Lopez

Gets to hang out with a legendary dark ruler herself
I'm jealous.

Angel Wright
Angel Wright

Fabia is really tiny.

Austin Jones
Austin Jones

I was always curious about these commentary tracks, if I have some free time I'll check this out. Thanks for the translations Ron.

Nicholas Long
Nicholas Long

shes born for headpats so is ixy both are very cute

she also gets to hang out with the Sankt Kaiser and has The Best Senpai Einhart as her master

Samuel Cox
Samuel Cox

Did I mention that there's a playback guide?

If anyone thinks they followed it properly and can't get it working, you'd better speak up while I'm still available for questions. I'm a bit concerned about not having field tested this very unusually formatted release.

Samuel King
Samuel King

I hope we will get some revelations scene/sound stage/manga/anything at some point where all the funny things get revealed to these two normaldykes.

Vivio being a Saint King clone, Einhart a hegemon, Ixy a necromancer queen
Fabia, Sieglinde, Victoria descendants and memory holders of this and that.
Nove a terrorist cyborg
Vivio's moms celebrity S+ mages
Vivio's moms

Isaac Johnson
Isaac Johnson

What a steaming pile of mediocrity, hope there's no s2

Jackson Thomas
Jackson Thomas

There won't be, this piece of crap was made to shill an aidoru that retired from being an aidoru halfway through the show.

Michael Scott
Michael Scott

Well too fucking bad, Fuu-chan and Rinrin's lesbian fighting adventures soon.

Luis Anderson
Luis Anderson

That's probably talking about Nanoha Vivid has a season 2 coming up.

Julian Cook
Julian Cook

Are Fuuka and Rinne as gay as Teana and Subaru?

Angel Richardson
Angel Richardson

That's one of many deliberately vague ways to interpret the line.

Jace Ward
Jace Ward

Gayer

Justin Price
Justin Price

I don't know about all that now

Cooper Cooper
Cooper Cooper

Gayer

Ethan Hughes
Ethan Hughes

They have a strong start but they still have some work to do

Jackson Garcia
Jackson Garcia

GAYER

Bentley Young
Bentley Young

Sometimes I forget about Teana's colossal tits

John Baker
John Baker

Yeah but when are these two gonna shag

Aaron Gray
Aaron Gray

They do it daily.

Juan Butler
Juan Butler

If they didn't that would probably be the most unrealistic thing about the franchise

Aiden Stewart
Aiden Stewart

they do it hourly as soon as erio can get it back up

Benjamin Thomas
Benjamin Thomas

Fate probably forced them to do it the first time they met.

Isaac Reyes
Isaac Reyes

Okay, I forgot I liked two things about Force.

The NEXT designs and Erio being huge.

Logan Anderson
Logan Anderson

Caro is so cute jesus fuck

Jackson Robinson
Jackson Robinson

Is this the proper way of applying sunscreen?

Juan Wright
Juan Wright

No, Subaru should be using her breasts to apply it to Tea's back.

Adam Scott
Adam Scott

Of course, lovingly applied by your robot ladyfriend.

Jeremiah Cook
Jeremiah Cook

She still has a bit to go to match NanoFate

Cooper Jones
Cooper Jones

She will never live up to her.

Caleb Hall
Caleb Hall

what the fuck did I do last night

Jack Collins
Jack Collins

What are you looking at, Sieg?

Jeremiah Lee
Jeremiah Lee

Shitters.
As far as the eye can see.

Luis Lee
Luis Lee

Contain yourself Rinne.

Noah Robinson
Noah Robinson

you kids can go home, I'm gonna stay here with my fighting buddies

Luis Sanders
Luis Sanders

skipping school to beat up a cute hobo
What a delinquent.

Carson Sanchez
Carson Sanchez

senpai is too cool for school

Aiden Gonzalez
Aiden Gonzalez

Stop posting irrelevant trash

Just kidding, I want them to be relevant again, StrikerS movie when?

Owen Ross
Owen Ross

私達の戦いはこれからだ
That line is a running joke in Japan about how cancelled manga always ends before the plot actually begins or right before the climax.

Brody Gray
Brody Gray

I believe they are referring to the summer vacation episode (ep.13) that will be included in the last BD volume.

Cameron Nguyen
Cameron Nguyen

I'm glad Fuuka didn't disappoint Nove and beat Ein.

Lucas Ramirez
Lucas Ramirez

i wish this kept going banana was fun to read

Zachary Rodriguez
Zachary Rodriguez

Inb4 episode 13 reveals that Einhart got held back a year because she skipped too many classes.

Brayden Martin
Brayden Martin

Shit, I fucking love you.

Kevin Hernandez
Kevin Hernandez

Forced as fuck ending.
6/10
Squandered potential.

Gavin Harris
Gavin Harris

Made my eyes watery.
Pairing is cute a f.
11/10 series.

Jeremiah Jenkins
Jeremiah Jenkins

So was this show above average? I've been holding off on watching it.

Andrew Cruz
Andrew Cruz

It has its moments. Just don't expect good writing.

Tyler Ward
Tyler Ward

It's mostly average with a few moments of greatness, also it stays true to the Nanoha franchise as far as the subject of BEFRIENDING is concerned.

Austin Powell
Austin Powell

All the reveals can be done in funny ways as well.

Fuuka follows the gang to the Church for some stuff
Along the way, every goddamn sister they encounter would stop what they are doing and greet Vivio and Ixy
They meet Carim, the highest ranked knight in the church
She also gives a greeting(albeit a little casual) to Vivio and Ixy
Fuuka asks about it
her face when

During a training session, Nove suddenly went back to her office claiming that she has to do some urgent stuff
Nove is taking too long
Fuuka goes up to check
Fuuka opens the door to Nove's office and sees Nove with her right arm partly dissembled
her face when

Angel James
Angel James

Fuuka opens the door to Nove's office and sees Nove making out with Jill on her desk
her face when
FTFY

Jaxson Lopez
Jaxson Lopez

Fuuka wearing a dress was very odd.

Henry Hughes
Henry Hughes

She got her girl back, so there's reason for her to dress up properly now.

Evan Reyes
Evan Reyes

9 years old.

Oliver Clark
Oliver Clark

4 years later.
They did it, didn't they?

Jaxson Gonzalez
Jaxson Gonzalez

Rinne gets befriended
Turns into a moeblob as expected

She even starts whispering like Fate in StrikerS.

Justin Wilson
Justin Wilson

Fuuka got sluttier in those 4 years.

Lincoln Thompson
Lincoln Thompson

She was a moeblob since the beginning.

Christopher Collins
Christopher Collins

You did good work sub man even if this was trash like everything else with Vivo in it. Movie 3 when.

Jordan Morris
Jordan Morris

Fuuka is such a good girl. I hope we get a second season.

Hudson Roberts
Hudson Roberts

Based.

Samuel Martinez
Samuel Martinez

The second season should be about Fuuka going bad.

Chase Gomez
Chase Gomez

Apparently, the Innocent artist was the one in charge of the end card chibi scenarios.

Logan Cruz
Logan Cruz

Those expressions look way too aftersex-y.

Brandon Hughes
Brandon Hughes

Rinne wakes up the next morning full of smiles and sunshine as if nothing happened and she didn't just spend the last year being a cold hearted killer
wtf I love martial arts now
What was even the point of this show? Why were Fuuka and Rinne even conceived? I was hoping they would fuck off from Vivio and her retarded friends and do something more interesting than tournament bullshit but it doesn't look like that's going to happen.

Jonathan Peterson
Jonathan Peterson

You just made me shed tears of joy. Thank you for being so based, man. Also, thank you for sticking with us and this franchise, Ron.

Evan Hernandez
Evan Hernandez

What a tease, there better be a day when we see these two duke it out for real.

Daniel Peterson
Daniel Peterson

You kids can go home, I'm gonna stay here and get fucked by Einhart-senpai

Lucas Lee
Lucas Lee

What was even the point of this show?
Angry virgin stop being angry after getting some pussy, so basically how to prevent tragedy in school 101.

Jeremiah Ramirez
Jeremiah Ramirez

What was even the point of this show?
Some filler for Reflection. Honestly it's an unneeded show. It doesn't bring anything new to the Nanohaverse. Fuuka and Rinne are pretty uninteresting. And Nanoha and Fate didn't even fucking cameo.

Lincoln Wilson
Lincoln Wilson

You're the best; thanks for everything once again!

Logan Robinson
Logan Robinson

Rinne COULD have been interesting. A stoic, tanky berserker character is definitely something Vivid could have at least used. At the very least, a couple characters that don't simply get along well with everyone else. It's like he's afraid to take risks when it comes to characters/relationships, so what we get is forced friendship conclusions and happy endings AT ALL COSTS. Relationship dynamics are part of what make a series interesting, especially series with lots of 1v1 fighting and tournaments. Could you imagine how boring HxH would be if everyone simply got along well all the time and all of their conflicts were resolved? Even a series like One Piece, which is notorious for friendship driven everything, has more diversity when it comes to character relationships than Nanoha/Vivid.

Jacob Morales
Jacob Morales

She's so great and cute, I wanna bully her so bad. ;_;

Owen Carter
Owen Carter

Ix had more than two lines this episode
nice

Easton Collins
Easton Collins

You know, people will shit on this series but I really liked it.

I'm glad it's divorcing itself somewhat from Nanoha. I really like the Vivid cast and I hope the franchise continues with them, with the odd interaction from the adults of course. I'd kind of like to see them in a more serious, less Dragon Ball esc tournament setting sometime.

Above Strikers, just falling short of A's for me.

Jacob Morgan
Jacob Morgan

So then, I got into a gangfight and got the shit beaten out of me so bad I had to get EMS'd to the hospital after I fled from the cops. And then I got fired.
"How funny!"
??????

Logan Baker
Logan Baker

Agreed, it's better than Vivid but worse than StrikerS.

Blake Lopez
Blake Lopez

Sometimes, I wish I was this easy to please. Life would probably be much more enjoyable.

Cooper Rogers
Cooper Rogers

Most of the shit is literally one guy who's been in here every day since eipsode 4 dropped 8 fucking weeks ago.

I like it myself but it retains the cast bloat problems that are apparently endemic to the franchise. I thought the Rinne drama, though the bullying angle is a little cliche, was really well done and believable.

The happy ending is a feature of the series and I'm perfectly happy with it.

Thomas James
Thomas James

I said in the thread last week I would do put down my thoughts of the series and this was one of my biggest gripes. The director really had some bad direction when it came down to the main conflict, the super "upper" that Rinne landed in episode 11 should of finished the match, Rinne continues down her path of individualism and wants to become stronger than anyone else.

Fuuka pretty much shits on this completely and just says fuck you, your going to be happy if you feel like it or not. A shit ending personally when you compare how much they could of done with both characters especially with how they where set up.

My other 2 gripes are that Fuuka is just way to strong in the time she has been training compared to everyone else, she's the equivalent of Roman Reigns from WWE. Seeing Rinne training immensely for nearly 5-6 years and then it being SHIT ON by Fuuka is stupid and just unrewarding to watch.

Lastly the side characters and Japanese storytelling, it almost feels like a lot of people who write Japanese stories that have some sort of supernatural theme are afraid of having an ending where a bad guy loses. Its not bad at all, if you can build it even more that's even better. Lastly there are WAY TO MANY CHARACTERS, seriously you could annihilate 75% of the cast and the story won't change a bit. They are there for either a different hairstyle or to say AAAAAAH at the end of a punch.

Even though I did shit on Vivid strike quite a bit, it was still inventive but it was to happy go lucky in the sense of the ending. Thank you Ron I appreciate the work you did, final score 5.1/10

Lucas Ross
Lucas Ross

I feel you, I really enjoyed it. It's a really fun and stupid show.
Fuuka and Rinne are a great addition to the cast.

Zachary Nelson
Zachary Nelson

So we can all agree on final rankings:
A's = First Season > StrikerS > Vivid Strike > Vivid > Force

Jose Jackson
Jose Jackson

I prefer Vivid Strike to StrikerS, but that's because I'm in love with Fuuka.

Sebastian Bell
Sebastian Bell

Whereas I liked StrikerS more. Please don't send mobs to kill me I'm aware of the issues and still believe it can be fixed with 2 compilation films.

I feel Vivid Strike was the problems of StrikerS amplified to the max.

Levi Johnson
Levi Johnson

Rinne didn't train for 5-6 years, but she did train longer and harder than Fuuka. The thing is, Fuuka got more diverse training from a bunch of winners, while Rinne was stuck with Jill, in all of her mediocre glory (though I appreciate how hard she tries). Fuuka actually had the advantage of training with different fighting styles and was on Vivio's side, who warps everyone and everything around her with the power of friendship and smiles (aside from Einhart, who somehow manages to maintain some uniqueness among the cast, which is probably why she gets paired a lot with Yumina now instead of Vivio).

I honestly wouldn't have minded Rinne losing everything if her reaction to it all was a bit more realistic. She lost her chances for the championship title 3 times. Losing your chances even once can be emotionally scarring for life. I would have liked to at least seen how she dealt with that instead of just pretending such dissonance doesn't exist. Vivio honestly started all of this and I think the franchise would be better off if she took more of a backseat.

Camden Rivera
Camden Rivera

I agree. I hope to see more of them going forward, perhaps in a more serious setting as I said

I enjoyed the rise of Magical Girl Ivan Drago.

Austin Myers
Austin Myers

I'd probably like StrikerS if It was 12 episodes. It's such a slog to get to the good parts and VS kept me interested for the most part. Nothing is perfect about either show, but I can see people preferring it over VS.

Justin Rodriguez
Justin Rodriguez

Rinne didn't train for 5-6 years
What about all the street fighting

Liam Long
Liam Long

Shit, I'm retarded.

William Wood
William Wood

The first arc of StrikerS was beautiful because I liked watching Teana get BTFO twice. I was also the opposite of Vivid Strike, it had some enjoyable moments, but it was such a chore to get though. Still though, thanks for not sending a death squad.

Jaxon Wilson
Jaxon Wilson

It still took like 8 episodes to see that Starlight Breaker smack some sense into her. I'm usually a pretty patient person but that was too long for me.

Connor Ross
Connor Ross

When I make my recut this arc is gonna start in like the first 30-40 minutes. There's way too much pointless BS between 2-7.

John Thompson
John Thompson

I quite liked it took that long. It gave some time for a decent build-up.

You can cut a lot out of StrikerS honestly. Which is why it'd make a decent film.

Luis Ward
Luis Ward

I'd love to cut Erio and Caro entirely but that may be a bit overkill as Fate would basically do nothing without them to play off of.

Benjamin Harris
Benjamin Harris

Fuuka is also just a freak of nature who can learn not just one style but five in four months.

Ian Morales
Ian Morales

I would too, just make the main 2 Subaru and Teana and you are golden. They didn't need 4 mains considering 2 got shafted.

I'd keep Teana getting BTFO by Nanoha and Signum, then cut out filler, cut out some of the clones, cut out Lutecia and her mother, cut out Vice and Laguna, keep the clones.

Ian Peterson
Ian Peterson

I'm stupid, I just contradicted myself by saying to cut out the clones, I meant keep them.

Jaxon Miller
Jaxon Miller

But after the build up she doesn't really play a role that much in the second half. It's focused more on Nanoha and Vivio until the end where she fights those 3 dolls.

Mason Johnson
Mason Johnson

You're right. We should cut out Vivio.

Jordan Adams
Jordan Adams

Vivid Strike
More like Vivid Fight Club. Fuuka running an underground group where random lolis can come beat up other random lolis in a parking lot to vent off their frustrations when?

Zachary Gonzalez
Zachary Gonzalez

I loved Vivio in StrikerS though.
Watching her and Nanoha form a bond was probably the best part of the entire show.

Jacob Bailey
Jacob Bailey

Bibio is the good part though.

Robert Diaz
Robert Diaz

To bad she is such a disappointment

Connor Wilson
Connor Wilson

It's really not that strange, when you consider she had real fighting experience before joining the gym. Plus, it's not like she mastered any of the styles. She's just a jack-of-all-trades/master of none that relies on her natural fighting instincts to pull her through. The problem is that she's one of the tankiest characters and she has the "god fist" whatever that means. She doesn't trade off anything, which could get old really fast if we're never leaving Tourney Namek.

Camden Moore
Camden Moore

That can't be helped. Nanoha still loves her regardless.

Jonathan Flores
Jonathan Flores

I quite liked Vivid Strike. They had a clear plan for the series and concentrated on delivering that, without stretching it or being over-ambitious.
It was definitely a good decision to only introduce two or three new characters into the franchise and telling their little story.
It wasn't anything super special, but I'll take it any day over 20+ new characters and a cut-off half-told story.

Austin Rogers
Austin Rogers

I feel Vivid Strike was the problems of StrikerS amplified to the max.
?

What you're thinking about Force. Vivid Striker is much more focused than StrikerS ever was.

Julian Flores
Julian Flores

oh by the way, we streamed the entire thing, including all your awkward dialogue, to everyone you know

Ethan Rodriguez
Ethan Rodriguez

It always breaks my heart to see Fate seeing the matches.
She looks like she is suffering.

Robert Morris
Robert Morris

Welcome to kids nowadays

Easton Nguyen
Easton Nguyen

How would you give this hopeless orphan a bright future?

Kayden Johnson
Kayden Johnson

get her a job

Wyatt Bell
Wyatt Bell

Give her a job

Cameron Fisher
Cameron Fisher

Send her to school.

Jose Ramirez
Jose Ramirez

The nice thing about Vivid Strike is it doesn't suffer from character bloat like other recent Nanoha stuff. The only real new characters are Fuuka and Rinne, with the rest being either pre-established, or as bit parts who play more into the backstory of the two main characters rather than having their own significance.

Zachary Bennett
Zachary Bennett

Fill her up with my semen

Robert Lee
Robert Lee

Give her food

Michael Smith
Michael Smith

a fork in each hand
Someone should teach her proper table etiquette.

I don't think being a homeless pregnant single mother with no education or job prospects would lead to a bright future.

Sebastian Morris
Sebastian Morris

Don't

Jaxon Hill
Jaxon Hill

Right? My heart could barely take it. if she ever got her own spin off anime I might die.

Bentley Cooper
Bentley Cooper

Fuuka beat Ein!

Oliver Howard
Oliver Howard

The climax fight was really underwhelming. I expected some good action, but instead we just go 35 minutes of boring flashback we already knew everything about, characters saying basically the same thing over and over again, and 5 minutes of stills

Gabriel Rogers
Gabriel Rogers

And Yumina beat Vivio!

Dominic Gonzalez
Dominic Gonzalez

The only thing Fuuka beat Ein to was in getting a better girlfriend.

Cameron Reyes
Cameron Reyes

She won the war and the battle.

Brayden Richardson
Brayden Richardson

Fucking homewrecker.

Benjamin Nguyen
Benjamin Nguyen

Ginga did nothing wrong.

Except have a shitty pointless episode in Strikers.

Anthony Clark
Anthony Clark

Best thing Ginga did was get stuffed in a suitcase so we got to see Subaru's Psycho face.

Jordan Butler
Jordan Butler

Fuu-chan is too strong
they call in Combat Cyborgs to further her training
it turns out battle orphans program was a product of the insane militarists in the TSAB
Fuuka's fist is full of NANOMACHINES, SON

Robert Hughes
Robert Hughes

This is some Nanoha=Signum tier shit

Ryder Scott
Ryder Scott

Reminder that Einhart is stronger than Sieg

Nathan Hernandez
Nathan Hernandez

Fuuka is stronger than Ein.

Cooper White
Cooper White

supforums.com/thread/151052294/anime
Maybe she stood in the back. She is taller than most women (seems Shamal and adult Sir Fate are somewhat smaller).
But she is significantly shorter than Jail, Acous or Major Nakajima and Vivio.

Caro's ahoge is legendary. Together with little boss.

That is still StrikerS artwork, she got bigger by Vivid.

Damn you! As with Flower Flower, I went into reading this not knowing it got cancelled. Damn. (or maybe Flower Flower has some publicly inaccessible conclusion, I hear)

Christian Diaz
Christian Diaz

wait huh?

Landon Cruz
Landon Cruz

Signum is Nanoha from the future who made a pact with the Tome of the Night Sky

Cooper Hall
Cooper Hall

Sieg is just exhausted by restraining her power and not one-hit-killing her opponent, whereas Ein can hit with her full power.

Lucas Hill
Lucas Hill

How does Sup Forums feel about cute little hobos with missing teeth?

Lucas Turner
Lucas Turner

Cutest jobber's comeback when?

William Lee
William Lee

Who?

Ryder Ramirez
Ryder Ramirez

Me on the left

Charles Cruz
Charles Cruz

Who's the man in the relationship?

Xavier Kelly
Xavier Kelly

tercel

Jonathan Morales
Jonathan Morales

E I G H T H
I
G
H
T
H

Dominic Campbell
Dominic Campbell

She's also missing a molar somewhere back there.

I hope she is getting a couple of crowns soon.
Fuuka trying to scrounge up the money to afford a 50% copay for two implants and crowns

Jason Nguyen
Jason Nguyen

Retard.

Caleb Gonzalez
Caleb Gonzalez

Fate knows/has a handle on what death means (Lynith, Alicia, her mom) more than the other characters, particularly Nanoha. So she is probably more scared of losing somebody or them getting seriously hurt.

Parker Sullivan
Parker Sullivan

I'm sure Nove has some health insurance

Ryder Peterson
Ryder Peterson

Small companies are not known for their ability to provide affordable insurance to their employees.

Jack Bell
Jack Bell

She has the champ and Jesus going to the gym. I'm sure she has a lot of money rolling in.

Ayden Campbell
Ayden Campbell

Either that, or Nanoha makes her attend to those matches wearing a remote controlled vibe.

Adrian Bell
Adrian Bell

Pretty sure Midchilda is a civilized world with universal healthcare.

Ryder Price
Ryder Price

Make her give me a blowjob.

Jordan Miller
Jordan Miller

I saw a nude filter of this image and was very disappointed

Tyler James
Tyler James

Pretty sure Midchilda is a civilized world
laughing_brains_in_jars.jpg

Kevin Perry
Kevin Perry

civilized world

Bentley Campbell
Bentley Campbell

Midchilda is a civilized world

Anthony Rodriguez
Anthony Rodriguez

It's a military state, nothing civilized about it.

Jason Rivera
Jason Rivera

Look at her building, appartment, the gym. And her Porsche or what it was.

BTW, what if Nove had a harem of Micaiah, Jill and secretly her Wendi sis?

Luis Diaz
Luis Diaz

It's a Ford Focus.

Michael Barnes
Michael Barnes

Are they going to what, exactly?

Jason Ramirez
Jason Ramirez

Become friends again

Jason Price
Jason Price

Literally the James Ellsworth of the show. But I would of loved if they would of made Rinne a massive heel instead of this babyface.

Time for some maths, the average student gets paid $9. There average wage for kids is pretty good but shit is expensive. She works for a gym and gets most likely Gym membership for free so she she probably gets either minimum or around average. Lets just go for the average.

$1,000-$3,000 for an implant for one tooth, she lost 2 teeth and how it was removed was brutal as shit, so will go for $4,000 for those two.
I'm going to guess 2 crowns are needed, around another $2,000.
Overall $6,000 in total, 50-50 splits is $3,000

Fuuka and Rinne are gonna need to suck real deep for that money.

Tyler Johnson
Tyler Johnson

I'm sure Nove would just threaten the dentist. She is a former criminal after all.

Juan Garcia
Juan Garcia

I think it's more like she knows pain considering she used to get beat regularly. She probably used to have those out of body experiences when her mom abused her and so she sees herself in those kids getting hurt.

Grayson Reyes
Grayson Reyes

Or maybe the healthcare is similar to european model.
If it happened in Czech Republic, you can divide the sum by 10-25.
And you only pay for premium fillings (white ones - that's one of the few exception where you pay something, other being some non-mandatory vaccines - so her molar and anything that is not visible from the outside would be free).
Children under 18 also get the healthcare insurance free too, state pays it.

There is usually no co-payment, anything the doctors do is completely covered, unless you are getting something not covered by the standard care. I had a complex brain surgery and two months in hospital with rehab and stuff, completely gratis, covered by my basic insurance.

Jaxon Butler
Jaxon Butler

Burg, please.

Ryder Butler
Ryder Butler

Fuuka confirmed for topping.

Isaac Bennett
Isaac Bennett

Was there ever any doubt?

Jason Nelson
Jason Nelson

No.

Matthew Nelson
Matthew Nelson

Not to mention that they STILL DIDN'T FUCKING SHOW RINNE'S FINISHER.

It's incredibly stupid that in half of her later fights Rinne seemed to have half of her traits completely negated. They make a big deal about her hitting like a freight train and being an expert grappler and do nothing with it because everyone seems to be able to tank her attacks and she stops using suplexes or holds or grappling at all. It makes no sense to me. It's like after the Vivio fight they realized they had to end the show and completely half assed the main conflict in order to make everything fit into the typical happy ending.

I don't even know what the fuck the theme of the story was because it was so half assed wth any message it wanted to send.

Samuel Russell
Samuel Russell

STILL DIDN'T FUCKING SHOW RINNE'S FINISHER.
Gotta save something for season two.

David Wilson
David Wilson

I don't want to be a nag but I'll just go ahead and ask. Should we bother waiting up for the 2nd movie commentary?

Oliver Gray
Oliver Gray

Any other stiches?

Carson Hernandez
Carson Hernandez

Actually reconstruction stuff would probably be pricier, but I'd say 300 USD tops for multiple teeth.

It is funny that you tend to pay dentist but have much more complex stuff free. But then again you pay some part of price when buying some medications, often simple ones.

Christian Howard
Christian Howard

Winter Cup final match
announcer trying to hype shit up
doesn't bother to mention that this is a mentor vs disciple match
What the fuck.

Jacob Perez
Jacob Perez

Not to mention that they STILL DIDN'T FUCKING SHOW RINNE'S FINISHER.

Maybe it's a sexual technique, not a martial arts one.

Charles Rodriguez
Charles Rodriguez

i'm gonna be pretty triggered if rinne's finisher appears in the BD episode

Tyler Peterson
Tyler Peterson

Had to mention the osananajimi relationship

How the fuck did he know and why did he feel the need to announce their business like that?

Jason Brown
Jason Brown

This. Sieg must constantly avoid turning her opponents into a pile of flying organs and limbs.

Adrian Kelly
Adrian Kelly

gossip magazines are probably full of that stuff

Christopher Watson
Christopher Watson

Someone probably re-hosted the stream of their battle on Twitch or something.

Ayden Lewis
Ayden Lewis

blaming yumina for this one

Juan Smith
Juan Smith

What are the odds the so-called "completely new female character" isn't a loli? I wouldn't mind it too much if she wasn't, but you know.

Adam Foster
Adam Foster

odds are she will be hebe or ephebo similar to nanofatehayate

Kayden Ward
Kayden Ward

In the czech republic is a very unique example, sucks about ya brain surgery though I only went under for fucked eardrums.

But we could do this for every country, I would of done Japan but information like that is hard to find unless you can read and type Moonrunes which I refuse to do. But quite a few countries Fuuka would be covered for absolutely free due to it being essential.

Dayum, to be fair the fact that the fight lasted 45 minutes between Rinne and Fuuka is really bad storytelling, it should of personally finished by episode 10 and episode 11 and 12 should of been the fight between her and Einhald. Rinne losing to her would of been more acceptable.

But one thing bugs me, there is no person in the story going forward that is a heel. The drive and as well main focus was on a heel and the first arc executed decently but going into the next season I can only see disappointment.

Liam Murphy
Liam Murphy

reading this thread
I've heard of dumb people but goddamn. You have to be some of the stupidest motherfuckers alive.

Vivid Strike? Good? Decent? Close to the level of A's? Well-written characters? Interesting? What the fuck kind of drugs are you on? Why are you here if the number of anime you watched in total is in the single digits? Why do you detest Nanoha so much?

Tyler Hill
Tyler Hill

This is my receipt for a single root canal and crown I'm getting done. $693.50 for a single tooth, including a $50 copay.

Implants would cost more than a simple root canal, I imagine.

Julian Morris
Julian Morris

Grow up user. It's over now.

David Cook
David Cook

I'm for that, in the past that has worked great for support cast (Arf, Shamal, Signum Reinforce, numbers). Also it won't feel bad if she gets beaten left and right by the heroines.

On the other hand, I think that if it is going to be a central antagonist character, it is probably gonna be a little girl.

Zachary Howard
Zachary Howard

No, don't bother waiting for 2nd. There's no reason to not go ahead and watch 1st's commentary if you want to. It's not as if there's some sort of ongoing plot to them that's left unfinished at the end of this one.

Grayson Ward
Grayson Ward

I don't want any lip from the person badmouthing one of the best anime ever solely to shill his MMA garbage. I hope you die slowly.

Jordan Cook
Jordan Cook

It's over. Go jerk off or something.
exhentai.org/g/1007169/2e11a6aa36/

Mason Robinson
Mason Robinson

I've seen both movies while reading alongside with the commentary but I was just checking. Thanks again, Ron.

Henry Cook
Henry Cook

futanari

Oh baby.

Ian Morgan
Ian Morgan

Does Fuuka have the best midriff in the entire Nanohaverse?

Nicholas James
Nicholas James

Yes, undoubtedly

Landon Fisher
Landon Fisher

You morons will never leave and Vivid Strike will never stop existing. It will never be over.

adults
Take your life away at your earliest convenience, onegai.

Zachary Rivera
Zachary Rivera

they STILL DIDN'T FUCKING SHOW RINNE'S FINISHER.
She literally only learned how to fight properly after going half-unconscious, her first real attack knocked some teeth off Fuuka's mouth. It's highly likely that she only learns that finisher somewhere in the future.
Just like Jill said, all her fights were won simply by brute force, so I guess that strategies like that don't work very well against named characters.

Andrew Martinez
Andrew Martinez

Are you going to miss doing this all over our threads once VS is over?

Caleb Taylor
Caleb Taylor

Till death do us part

Cooper Taylor
Cooper Taylor

Why is Sieg so cute and based? Character-wise she's almost a female Goku. Down to easing the tension of a high level fight scene with her humble goofiness.

Juan Cox
Juan Cox

She's the cutest hobo.
The CUTEST.
I didn't expect her voice to be so cute as well.

Jeremiah Barnes
Jeremiah Barnes

This isn't Nanoha. This is Vivid Strike. It's a completely different series and we enjoy it. Go make a Nanoha thread and talk about Nanoha if you want but it has nothing to do with this series.

Nathaniel Ramirez
Nathaniel Ramirez

like Jill said, all her fights were won simply by brute force, so I guess that strategies like that don't work very well against named characters
It worked wonders on Miura.

Easton Edwards
Easton Edwards

Even I could beat up Miura.

Angel Hughes
Angel Hughes

I want to feed her caramel popcorn then tease her when her stamina is shortened.

Alexander Sullivan
Alexander Sullivan

You mean never?

And I do very much hope you die soon.

le semantics
You do know it's set in the same universe, right? And that it's right in the middle of a Nanoha installment, right?

Go make a Nanoha thread and talk about Nanoha
What's the point. The Fuuka spammer retard will start spamming Fuuka like a retard and since most of Nanoha's actual fanbase already left at the sight of this affront, it'd turn into a Vivid Strike thread anyway.

Xavier Stewart
Xavier Stewart

Can I join?

Julian Reyes
Julian Reyes

Gay.

Evan Martin
Evan Martin

Sure

Robert Roberts
Robert Roberts

feed her
then tease her

She seems so perfect for this, doesn't she. Well, until she wants you to fight her.

Christian Thompson
Christian Thompson

Aw don't be so tsun. You know you love it here.

Asher Green
Asher Green

I want to feed her semen popcorn.

Anthony Cook
Anthony Cook

this mad about people having different tastes
Keep being salty about something you'll never be able to control, retard

Isaiah Cooper
Isaiah Cooper

supforums.com/thread/151103706/anime
We haven't been MS since A's. Wait for the movie next year.

Aaron Price
Aaron Price

I was going to make another picture of fuuka, but im to tired so here it is for those that might be interested, please note this is 4am work.

Although a solid 5/10 show made decent by discussions off dentistry and as well how OP Siem is. Long live Rinne and as well Merry krismas,

Adam Peterson
Adam Peterson

It must be very nice to be able to brag you're destroying a franchise some people have affection for.

I don't know what the fuck you're talking about.

vivid strike is as good as a's bro lmao
Kill yourself.

Jaxson Smith
Jaxson Smith

I would probably rate VS higher than a's at this point. It's a thing of it's time.

Aaron Gutierrez
Aaron Gutierrez

Vivid Strike is connected to Nanoha by setting and Vivid. I am completely fine with having common threads for both. It is just needs people to contain the more extreme forms of autism and/or get banned/deleted.

Easton Reed
Easton Reed

treating Yuuno like an animal

Fate is mean.

Austin Moore
Austin Moore

Just report and ignore him, he's a known ban evader at this point. Don't let one of the few last threads about Fuu-chan's show turn into endless autismical arguments.

Justin Rogers
Justin Rogers

you have different tastes, you should kill yourself, lmao
Edgy. I'd say you're saltier than the ocean over something you'll never ever be able to control and that's very sad. You shouldn't be this angry over something as minor and natural as different tastes and opinions. I mean, you'll never be able to change anything,,so what's the point? It's literally meninless anger

Hudson Sullivan
Hudson Sullivan

His only companion is his impotent rage when the only ship he need is friendship to survive on our journey through space.

Logan Perry
Logan Perry

It's like you are trying to be as cancerous as possible on purpose.

Vivid Strike Internet Defense Force can't even fucking type shit right

Ethan Barnes
Ethan Barnes

This, please.

Justin Gonzalez
Justin Gonzalez

They put all the budget into Einhart's scenes.

Cooper Howard
Cooper Howard

Please tell me that Rinne gets run over by a truck later on, Rinne a shit she doesn't deserve to be happy after all she has done.

Sebastian Brooks
Sebastian Brooks

Sorry I got knocked the fuck out trying to save you, Fate!

Nanoha's bullying is interesting.

Dylan Gutierrez
Dylan Gutierrez

What did she even do besides fighting bullies

Matthew Mitchell
Matthew Mitchell

The love truck

Caleb Adams
Caleb Adams

I doubt it, Winhart was never drawn particularly well in VS. As a self-instated Einhartfag No.1 I hope for Vivid S2.

Landon Cooper
Landon Cooper

This character is so boring, she's just in the background with a smile on her face

Caleb Adams
Caleb Adams

Hurt Fuuka and her friends, acted like a cunt for 11 episodes.

Bentley Jackson
Bentley Jackson

Winhart
Oh, heh, that is a funny typo. I swear, it really happened accidentaly.

Jayden Cox
Jayden Cox

Winhart
can't even spell the names of the characters right
Really enjoying that awesome addition to the Nanoha franchise that is Vivid Strike. It sure didn't fuck everything up.

Nolan Hall
Nolan Hall

Rinne's tits look strange.

Anthony Watson
Anthony Watson

Miura got two knockdowns on Rinne in a single round. Unfortunately she didn't have any plot armor to let her tank Rinne's blows.

Jack Hughes
Jack Hughes

Nanoha never was good to begin with. A's was decent show but other than it everything related to this franchise is kinda crap.
That doesn't mean much though, because Nanoha stands above all other series by doing it's own thing you can't get anywhere else.

Wiith that in mind Vivid Strikes is very close to the main appeal of Nanoha franchise as was hated by some StrikerS.
The worst anime by far was Nanoha Vivid which devolved too hard to a pure fanservice both by shoving old characters to the screen and by spending so much time in baths. Vivid Strike is what Nanoha Vivid was supposed to be... unique spin on a already established setting.

Xavier Nelson
Xavier Nelson

Vivi?

Zachary Morgan
Zachary Morgan

Why do Amazon subs call her Einhard.

Jayden Allen
Jayden Allen

Nanoha never was good to begin with.
Thanks for making it clear I should ignore your post right at the beginning, that's very thoughtful of you. Not even being sarcastic here.

Juan Rodriguez
Juan Rodriguez

Oh

Easton Fisher
Easton Fisher

she's just in the background with a smile on her face

Of all the characters in Vivid, she's the least like that. If only Vivio could have just sat in the background smiling, the story could have been more interesting.

Carson Ward
Carson Ward

because it's germanic and 7arcs cannot into consistency

Bentley Walker
Bentley Walker

So this type of insecure faggot that can't take criticism is hating on Vivid Strike. Good to know, not even being sarcastic here.

Hunter Brooks
Hunter Brooks

Nanoha never was good to begin with
Maybe but it was entertaining as hell. Which is more than can I say of VShit.

Jaxson Morales
Jaxson Morales

Nanoha was never good to begin with.
criticism
So this type of retarded idiot that uses big words he doesn't know the meaning of is hating on Nanoha. Good to know, not even being sarcastic here.

Robert Collins
Robert Collins

They also call her "Stratus", although it is clear it is supposed to be Stratos after the Lancia car. Amazon is just somewhat lame.

Basically not even the japs know for sure, they used Einhald sometimes (and Revi za Trasher and other fun stuff).
I like "Einhart" most personally. Loli called "Einhart Stratos" and "Hegemon Ingvalt", that almost had me rolling when I first read Vivid. Such a hard sounding name for a lil girl in frilly dress. That tough name plus her having a personality of ancient warrior king inside sounded very Nanoha-ish. Although Stratus would also sound good.

Juan Gonzalez
Juan Gonzalez

Nanoha never was good to begin with.

No.

Hudson Gray
Hudson Gray

***,*47位/***,*50位 (**1,768 pt) [*,**6予約] 2016/12/21 ViVid Strike! Vol.1 [Blu-ray]

Looks like the nips liked it.

Austin Jackson
Austin Jackson

That tough name plus her having a personality of ancient warrior king inside sounded very Nanoha-ish.
You're joking, right?

Ayden Cook
Ayden Cook

What does Rinne taste like?

Leo Robinson
Leo Robinson

Fun is subjective and First two seasons of Nanoha/ StrikerS/ Vivid Strike are so different in their appeal and idea for itself than comparing them against each other is kinda of moot.
So far from this series I only disliked Nanoha Vivid for the reasons I mentioned before.

This is the same thing that happened when StrikerS was airing. Some people watch nanoha for the unusual magical girl appeal, some liked world building and bizzare and bold direction the series took.

It's still super subjective though.

is hating on Nanoha
I like the franchise though. Just because I say something is crap, doesn't mean I can't have fun with it or would change it. Pic related

Wyatt Sanchez
Wyatt Sanchez

I like how Rinne can't resist this cute little bastard's charm. I bet she's regretting her boring gem device.

Charles Butler
Charles Butler

Failure, seasoned with crushed dreams, with a slight hint of forced happiness. Serve chilled.

Juan Ward
Juan Ward

Stop! Scuderia is cute!

Levi Rodriguez
Levi Rodriguez

Just because she has money it doesn't mean she is going to waste it in the hobo.

Aaron Gutierrez
Aaron Gutierrez

A tiny bit of cheap and expired chocolate bar that however tastes like heaven because you are incredibly hungry.

Xavier Turner
Xavier Turner

Winhart

The most appropriate title.

Leo Richardson
Leo Richardson

i'm going to call something shit even though i like it
i somehow don't see the contradiction here
Are all Strikefags this fucking stupid? The answer is yes, by the way.

Isaiah Powell
Isaiah Powell

he won't use it
;_;

Joshua Rodriguez
Joshua Rodriguez

Doubtful, she will probably keep having fond memories of her adoptive grandpa throughout her life and it is a memory of him.

Easton King
Easton King

Because it doesn't make sense.

Samuel Jenkins
Samuel Jenkins

hey we just got the go-ahead for that vivid spinoff, what should we do with it
LEL just make it Vivid 2 breh
What was the fucking point, then.

Carson Adams
Carson Adams

If I like something I can't say anything bad about it
Yeah... No. When I watch hentai I might have fun masturbating to it, but that doesn't mean the story was good.
Some bad shows can gain traction simply because they offer to the viewer something else and in those situation the actuall quality of the writing or animation isn't as important for the enjoyment.

Nanoha franchise at it's best was just plain good, but since it has unique appeal it doesn't matter all that much. It never was well written series, but it always was series that was written like no other and I like it for that reason.

Zachary Cruz
Zachary Cruz

Does Fabia remember Claus like Einhart remembers the unnamed nekowitchy from the past?

Nolan Robinson
Nolan Robinson

That forced meme didn't make sense to anybody for weeks.

Nolan King
Nolan King

If I like something I can't say anything bad about it
Who are you quoting? Couldn't be me because I never said that.

James Rogers
James Rogers

Nanoha is a bitch, having the guts to shoot something as cute as Caro in the head. Even if it is pink damage and mock battle.

Brandon Nguyen
Brandon Nguyen

It's not a meme though. Only I find it funny and I'm the only one who posts it.

Joshua Peterson
Joshua Peterson

Why do people give Vivio shit? Rinne and Fuuka practically stole her and Einhart's place as protagonists, and she's not even bad as a protag

Ian Richardson
Ian Richardson

That's what her cushiony ass gets for celebrating in the middle of a battle when she was taught the wisdom and tactics to do better than that.

Samuel Gutierrez
Samuel Gutierrez

Vivio isn't even the protagonist in her own Manga.

Elijah Ross
Elijah Ross

It's called paraphrasing.
Anyway where do you see contradiction in saying something is overall bad, but I enjoy watching it.

Elijah Murphy
Elijah Murphy

It's better than the >Nanoha >Who? one

Tyler Bell
Tyler Bell

I really want t be Fate when seeing that picture, hug Caro and use magic to make a hat for her.

Brandon Hill
Brandon Hill

It's called paraphrasing.
It's not paraphrasing when it's nowhere near what I actually said. At that point it's just strawmanning because you're a piece of shit that likes Strike and ran out of ways to defend it.
Anyway where do you see contradiction in saying something is overall bad, but I enjoy watching it.
Overall bad =/= Shit

Shit implies no redeeming qualities and no enjoyability to be found by watching it. Only Vivid Strike fits that description. And it makes you look like a two-faced cunt when you're saying "oh yeah that thing you like is shit. i mean i like it but it's shit you know. very shit. i enjoy it but it's very shit man" as you've been doing here

Nathan Lee
Nathan Lee

Regardless, its mine and no one else can post it.

Isaac Anderson
Isaac Anderson

So what the fuck was the point of this? It added NOTHING of value to the established setting.

For every single spin-off Tsuzuki makes he takes a bit of my soul with him.

Andrew Cruz
Andrew Cruz

So what the fuck was the point of this?
Degrading Nanoha's name some more. What else could it be?

Carter Mitchell
Carter Mitchell

No. You have to share.

Landon King
Landon King

Rinne can't resist playing with Fuu-chan's cute little cat

This means something.

Brody Reyes
Brody Reyes

Nove looks way better with longer hair

Benjamin Brooks
Benjamin Brooks

So what the fuck was the point of this?
Giving us the miracle of the fluffyverse known as Fuuka.

Bentley Harris
Bentley Harris

I know I don't have too because I know that I'll be the only one to post it.

Justin Hill
Justin Hill

That was it?

Oh wow, imagine failing this badly at something.

Jeremiah Peterson
Jeremiah Peterson

NOTHING of value

Isaiah Gonzalez
Isaiah Gonzalez

And it makes you look like a two-faced cunt when you're saying "oh yeah that thing you like is shit. i mean i like it but it's shit you know. very shit. i enjoy it but it's very shit man"
Though luck, get over it. What I wanted to say is that your shitalking VS has little meaning when franchise as a whole was always more about unique appeal more than quality.
Also nothing can be worse that anime version of Nanoha Vivid, come on.

Carter Parker
Carter Parker

You sure about that?

Jacob Martinez
Jacob Martinez

You're just jealous because you'll never be befriended by something this cute.

Blake Cruz
Blake Cruz

Yeah, because no one is autistic enough to make two posts like I am.

Joseph Parker
Joseph Parker

i'll never be part of the shitshow that is nu-Nanoha
Whew! Dodged a bullet there.

Elijah Wright
Elijah Wright

Does Yumina have 2 MAMAS? Vivio is clearly superior in every way, I'm actually glad Einharem will fuck off of Vivio she doesn't deserve her

Sebastian Clark
Sebastian Clark

I just want to say, I've been in ever single Vivid Strike thread and haven't even watched a single episode. I only considered picking it up after the last episode because Fuuka and Rinne looked really cute together.

Evan King
Evan King

nu-something
Hehehehe.

Adrian Foster
Adrian Foster

Though luck, get over it.
I bet you thought that was a clever defense. It's not.
when franchise as a whole was always more about unique appeal more than quality.
I like how you're talking like you can't have both. S1 and A's were both GOOD and UNIQUE. Vivid Strike is certainly UNIQUE, but is it GOOD? No it's not. Stop smelling your own farts.
Also nothing can be worse that anime version of Nanoha Vivid, come on.
That's just a dumb adaptation of a boring manga. Vivid Strike is its own original piece of garbage. And it's also its own original piece of garbage that could have been good! They just had to keep doing what they did in the first four minutes of the first episode. Why the fuck didn't they keep going with that? Why did we need a rehash of the first Vivid arc just with shittier characters?

I've been in ever single Vivid Strike thread and haven't even watched a single episode.
Good, you'll fit right in!

Nicholas James
Nicholas James

nanoha discussion ruined by shipping shit
Talk about the fucking setting you turbo faggots.

Anthony Adams
Anthony Adams

Don't you like how they did literally nothing with it since StrikerS, some ten years ago or so?

Asher Nelson
Asher Nelson

nanoha discussion ruined by meta shit
Talk about the the setting you turbo faggots.

Christian Mitchell
Christian Mitchell

Vivid strike discussion ruined by Nanoha who? shit
Talk about the fucking setting you turbo faggots.

Jackson Garcia
Jackson Garcia

My waifu > your waifu

Aaron Young
Aaron Young

You're right. I can't be assed.

Luke Kelly
Luke Kelly

And I especially like how Mid Childa just turned into Earth somewhere along the way.

Ethan Cook
Ethan Cook

Who?

Dylan Wright
Dylan Wright

I win. It will forever be my meme.

Tyler Price
Tyler Price

Does Yumina have 2 MAMAS?
It doesn't work like that in the Nanoha universe, the less mamas you have, the more of a special snowflake you are.

For example, Fuuka has 0 mamas, and is the best thing to come from Vivid Strike. Vivio was pretty cute too when she had 0 mamas, but then she got adopted and grew up with 2 mamas to become a disappointment. Also Rinne is slightly superior to Ein, because she has one adoptive mama instead of one regular mama.

Dominic Reed
Dominic Reed

This is honestly my favorite part about these threads

Daniel Smith
Daniel Smith

For example, Fuuka has 0 mamas, and is the best thing to come from Vivid Strike.
That's not Jill.

Lincoln Baker
Lincoln Baker

I like how you're talking like you can't have both. S1 and A's were both GOOD and UNIQUE. Vivid Strike is certainly UNIQUE, but is it GOOD? No it's not.
I will give you A's, but first season really wasn't all that good. What is your opinion on StrikerS?
They just had to keep doing what they did in the first four minutes of the first episode.
I can agree on that. This story could have been much more.
I am looking at VS as a Nanoha Vivid done right and I can respect it for trying to do just that. There was more focus on the main idea and less pointless fanservice.
I would like to think that this theme is explored and we will get another spinoff with some new idea that hopefully will capitalize on the setting more.

Henry Clark
Henry Clark

the less mamas you have, the more of a special snowflake you are.

Vivio is reincarnated medieval jesus and has heterochromia

Jackson Murphy
Jackson Murphy

Jill probably has two mamas too, she's at Vivio's tier of disappointment, not even close to the 0-mama Fuuka.

Joseph Cox
Joseph Cox

I want to kiss a Belkan Unison Device!

Aaron James
Aaron James

people shitting on a high number of mamas

Christopher James
Christopher James

What's so good about Jill? What does she have that is worthwhile besides her looks? She's a pretty shitty character but has fans because she's a hot meganekko. How hollow.

Leo Brooks
Leo Brooks

I can see heterochromia being the predominant eye trait in a couple of generations if Haru-nyan keeps extending her harem.

Alexander Long
Alexander Long

fun fact: i'm this fateanon and this second user (or anons) always respond with vivio pic i made

Jeremiah Brown
Jeremiah Brown

belkan
unison device
Double negatives, son.

Adam Reed
Adam Reed

It's all Vivio's fault.

I replied to posts similar to with the same image a couple of times too.

Jack Reyes
Jack Reyes

But that's Bardiche's waifu, literally.

Isaac Ramirez
Isaac Ramirez

but first season really wasn't all that good.
I'll concede that S1 isn't the best thing in the world, but it certainly is better than anything that came after A's (in the main timeline, anyway).
What is your opinion on StrikerS?
Worst Nanoha season, completely shit from top to bottom, etc. You've probably heard this already if you've been here long enough.
I am looking at VS as a Nanoha Vivid done right and I can respect it for trying to do just that.
I am looking at VS as a Nanoha Vivid done again and I hate it for being a repeat of something that was bad and didn't need a re-do. Sure it fixed some issues that Vivid had but it also introduced a good chunk of its own.
I would like to think that this theme is explored and we will get another spinoff with some new idea that hopefully will capitalize on the setting more.
I would like if they fucking fucked off already with this MMA garbage and gave us what Nanoha was all about in the first place. Or at least a Corona spinoff where she was allowed to go all out and fought kaiju, that works too.

What's so good about Fuuka? What does she have that is worthwhile besides her looks? She's a pretty shitty character but has fans because muh poorfag moe. How hollow.

Carson Rodriguez
Carson Rodriguez

I thought Vivio calls Fate her papa.

Jace Sanders
Jace Sanders

Exactly how many characters did Vivid and Vivid Strike introduce? I'm fairly certain it's exstensively more than Nanoha did in its entirety.

Tyler Torres
Tyler Torres

user what the hell have you been watching

David Torres
David Torres

I'm fairly certain it's exstensively more than Nanoha did in its entirety.
StrikerS exists, so that's an automatic no.

Justin Young
Justin Young

Vivid introduced a metric fuckton of lolis for MMA.

Strike brought in Rinne and Fuuka and Coachi, but I think it managed to actually avoid doubling the cast size like this faggot keeps doing to every damn franchise he writes.

Connor Gonzalez
Connor Gonzalez

Jokes on you. I'm not a Fuuka-fan.

But at the very least I can say good things about her. Not being a shit person already place her above Jill.

Brandon Price
Brandon Price

If Vivio is Mayweather and Rinne is Canelo. Then who are the rest? Is Sieglinde Paquiao?

Isaiah Brooks
Isaiah Brooks

I hope you guys have a wonderful day today

Cooper Diaz
Cooper Diaz

I am looking at VS as a Nanoha Vivid done again and I hate it for being a repeat of something that was bad and didn't need a re-do. Sure it fixed some issues that Vivid had but it also introduced a good chunk of its own.
I personally like to think that Vivid doesn't exist, so making it again, but this time with an actuall story and ending is kinda nice.
I don't think VS had any big glaring issues like Vivid did, it was servicable sport show about two girls wanting to punch each other and then eat each other. I liked how you didn't have to know all the background info on all characters, but if you did you felt good about it. Like when Rinne was talking Vivio down, because she assumed she always got everything easy or the role of the church in the background.
I just don't understand the hate towards show... They didn't even put Nanoha in the name.

I would like if they fucking fucked off already with this MMA garbage and gave us what Nanoha was all about in the first place.
Reflections will be soon, but I must say that nanoha appeals to different people for different reasons... So I don't really understand what for you Nanoha is all about.

Jacob Wood
Jacob Wood

I always love in character commentaries.
Time for another rewatch.

Bentley Davis
Bentley Davis

Are you sure you're not thinking of Hotaru and Haruka? Because they're the only magical girls I can think of that do that.

Ayden Torres
Ayden Torres

After Strikers and before Vivid there was this period where they tried to force Fate into being more of a father than a mother to Vivio, I wouldn't be surprised if she referred to her as "papa" in some of the supplementary stuff.

Carter Jones
Carter Jones

it retains the cast bloat problems that are apparently endemic to the franchise

I'd say it's the best part of the franchise since the original at avoiding this. The focus stayed strongly on Fuuka and Rinne while everyone else mostly stuck to their role without having to be forced into the plot so that we can see them do something. The only times it even bothered to show a fight that didn't involve those two was Einhart OHKOing some poor chump and even Vivio's win was more important for developing Rinne than anything.

Tyler Wilson
Tyler Wilson

Would anyone mind putting this up on mega or nyaa or somewhere? Mediafire downloads always just time out for me and I can never get anything.

Andrew Johnson
Andrew Johnson

Yeah the actual content was great. 2 characters only with 1-2 others for like 70% of the show. When the older characters started showing up then none of them got to be in the spotlight for long enough to really satisfy, if you know what I mean.

It's like you just had a nice holiday dinner and you get 1/8th of a piece of pie for dessert.

Adam Anderson
Adam Anderson

Rinne is going to be the dad, Fuuka is going to be the mom.
And they're going to have kids with funny eyes.

Wyatt Walker
Wyatt Walker

haha, i was just pretending!
Whatever, Fuukafag. Jill is the only good character in VS by virtue of not being an overglorified viewpoint or a bad copy of a much better character.

I personally like to think that Vivid doesn't exist
That doesn't stop it from actually existing.
I don't think VS had any big glaring issues like Vivid did
*Fuuka might as well not exist for all she did during almost all of the show
*they kept reminding us of Rinne's generic-ass backstory because her character is so bad, cheap pity is the only way they could get audiences to feel for her
*the plot moved at the speed of mud
*also the plot makes no fucking sense, why would Fuuka need to beat the shit out of Rinne if she just wanted to rekindle their friendship
*the bait-and-switch from episode one is jarring and infuriating (you thought this was going to be an interesting entry of Nanoha? think again, nerd, here's Einhart and your tournaments and whatever)
*literally just Nanoha S1 but done badly
I liked how you didn't have to know all the background info on all characters, but if you did you felt good about it.
I don't think that's a point of praise so much as it is an expectation. It's something you HAVE to do or you end up in a YuYuYu situation where everyone hated the giant asspull of an ending it had - which allegedly made sense if you had read the LN first, something that was given no indication.
I just don't understand the hate towards show... They didn't even put Nanoha in the name.
It doesn't have to have Nanoha in the name to be the newest Nanoha installment. If Dragon Ball Super had been called "Japanese Superman GX", it'd still be Dragon Ball Super.
Reflections will be soon
That doesn't mean they will stop with Vivid. Which is fine, but it also doesn't mean we won't get more trash sequels like Vivid Strike instead of say, A's 2 or something like that.

Nathan Kelly
Nathan Kelly

Will they give birth to Einhart? also

Rinne
dad

Nicholas Cox
Nicholas Cox

Vivid Strike > Vivid > First Season > A's > Force >>> StrikerS

Levi Hall
Levi Hall

user-kun, is this bait?

Julian Nguyen
Julian Nguyen

Jill is a better shit just because all the other shit is stinkier
I guess I can give you some credit from that point.

She still sucks compared with pretty much anyone from every other installment of the franchise. FORCE included.

Ayden Rivera
Ayden Rivera

I want to do more.

Caleb Collins
Caleb Collins

Fair enough.

Lincoln Cook
Lincoln Cook

Rinne turned into a moeblob

It still hurts.

Brandon Powell
Brandon Powell

They released intentionally as part of their effort to rebrand Rinne from soulless killing machine to cutesy moeblob.

Samuel Wood
Samuel Wood

That just means her love for Vivio isn't strong enough yet. If she were promised a kiss for winning she'd be unstoppable.

Wyatt Robinson
Wyatt Robinson

are we really having this discussion again

just like fate she was always a moeblob

Hunter Russell
Hunter Russell

Yeah, the baby will probably be at least as fucked up as Einhart.

Jayden Bailey
Jayden Bailey

superior to Ein

Come again?

Nolan Ortiz
Nolan Ortiz

Sure VS cameoed a lot of the existing characters but it overall stayed focused on the main new characters (a little too focused on Rinne, even). Giving the nobody that Rinne beat a year ago a speech in the last episode was a little silly though, but they were pretty clearly dragging things out in 11 and 12 anyway.

Nicholas Lewis
Nicholas Lewis

I need to see something like this Animated. Kaori Shimizu doing a happy laughing Signum. It would melt my heart.

Gabriel Rogers
Gabriel Rogers

but they were pretty clearly dragging things out in 11 and 12 anyway.
The whole show was dragging, what the fuck are you on about?

Daniel Bell
Daniel Bell

Vivio is for Corona only

David Reed
David Reed

punched a bitch so hard when she was emotionally opened up that she turned into a moetarded waifu

That's the very essence of BEFRIENDING.

Brody Martin
Brody Martin

Corona is for me only.

Lucas Flores
Lucas Flores

No, if I were baiting I'd put StrikerS at the top and A's at the bottom. This is my genuine opinion.

Connor Thompson
Connor Thompson

That's what USA did to Japan, nuked it so much that it turned moe.

Adam Ward
Adam Ward

So is the Hegemon style the strongest combat style? I mean, even a hobo with 4 months of training can beat one of the most talented athletes in the world if they learn Hegemon style.

Nathaniel Young
Nathaniel Young

But you already did put A's at the bottom. Notice how it's below Vivid Strike?

Liam Nguyen
Liam Nguyen

If Nanoha is the USA and Fate is Japan, what's Hayate?

Jordan Garcia
Jordan Garcia

I'M GOING TO MARRY RINNE

Justin Bennett
Justin Bennett

NanoFeito > FuukaxRinne > TeanaxSubaru >>> VivioXEinhart

James Allen
James Allen

only

Jaxon Cook
Jaxon Cook

supforums.com/thread/151106556/anime

Parker Sanchez
Parker Sanchez

ViviEin is the worst Vivio ship. Probably the worst Einhart ship too for that matter. They're just a terrible pairing with no chemistry whatsoever and a bad plot connection that nobody wants to be reminded of.

Dominic Parker
Dominic Parker

I would plant a million babies in her body.

Elijah Martin
Elijah Martin

I think Hayate is pretty cute. Sure hope she gets to do something in the movie.

Ayden Carter
Ayden Carter

Kek

Luis Ross
Luis Ross

I agree, Hayate is very cute.
But your screen shots, user. Not so cute. Would it kill you just to turn up the quality. You're using MPC so you only have to have to change the setting once then all your screen shots will be good.

Adam Clark
Adam Clark

Sure hope she gets to do something in the movie
Yeah. Cry the apparent death of her knights after they job in the first 10 minutes of the movie to the mighty robots.

Leo Roberts
Leo Roberts

D-didn't she just finish using that toilet?

Christopher Wood
Christopher Wood

Yuuno has no dignity

Ryder Miller
Ryder Miller

I want Hayate to read me a bedtime story.

Elijah Clark
Elijah Clark

Does anyone have a webm of that scene where Hura jumps in the bed then Rinne and Fuuka's faces get close to each other and they get embarassed

Sebastian Rogers
Sebastian Rogers

Maybe he likes being covered in little girl piss and vomit.

Eli Rogers
Eli Rogers

I'll consider it when the thread is worth the effort.

Don't be such a pessimist, man!

Justin Barnes
Justin Barnes

You mean there are people who don't?

Nathaniel Rivera
Nathaniel Rivera

Vivid Strike sequel is looking great.

Christian Reyes
Christian Reyes

Maybe not the vomit. But I think I wouldn't mind drinking Rinne's piss.

Kayden Gomez
Kayden Gomez

I use Mediafire for everything because I thought it was the most reliable. I frequently struggle with such things myself and have had good luck with it. I hope you're only having trouble with this download since it's bigger than all the others or something.

Try this:
mega.nz/#!3UpiFAKD!6Y14tYOKeUuIWBT1kQ9HAHuJCZd7lUEIKs4E4wnD-Yk

Blake Turner
Blake Turner

Could Mami beat Nanoha?

Jose King
Jose King

I wouldn't mind making Rinne drink my piss.

Hudson Green
Hudson Green

Yes because her magic actually hurts humans.

Thomas Allen
Thomas Allen

Thanks ron! If I was a cute girl I'd kiss you.

Jaxson Martin
Jaxson Martin

Naniha, Fate and Hayate are the ones in the poster user. And this is a movie, no time for side plots. The knights will job like they never did before.

Lucas Gray
Lucas Gray

Will you be doing the VS ova's as well? Or maybe the manga that comes with Vol 1 of VS or the Reflections drama CD?

James Davis
James Davis

not wanting Rinne to femdom you

Josiah Gray
Josiah Gray

Mami will be busy popping out Dragonite eggs, so no.

Carson Johnson
Carson Johnson

not wanting to make angry girls submit to you

Benjamin Sanders
Benjamin Sanders

I doubt it, the Madoka universe has a much lower power level than the Nanoha universe. So while Nanoha and Mami are both prodigies of their respective universes, Mami would have as much chance against Nanoha as Nanoha would have against Sailor Moon, the power levels are just too different.

Dylan Walker
Dylan Walker

You must really hate the franchise.

Jacob Roberts
Jacob Roberts

Its current state only. If the knights manage to do something significant other than motivate the heroines with their jobbing my opinion might change.

Jackson Reyes
Jackson Reyes

They hardly jobbed in the last anime that featured them.

Caleb Bell
Caleb Bell

That's because they didn't had any fights at all.

Brayden Perez
Brayden Perez

Nanoha who?
Stardust witch Meruru.

Gabriel Scott
Gabriel Scott

They should just stay as cheerleading side characters.

Kayden Price
Kayden Price

Love that artist. Draws great lingerie.

Dylan Perry
Dylan Perry

Because it is Vivio's anime with them only having cameos.

Jackson Ramirez
Jackson Ramirez

hegemon style seems pretty effective in the controlled environment of the boxing ring

military-grade mahous would just fly over them and nuke them from orbit like Hayate and Nanoha do

whether or not hegemon would be a match for the combat cyborgs is questionable. I mean, the actual good fighters, not the shittier combat cyborgs who existed only for Dr. Spaghetti to plant his clones inside their wombs.

Luis Diaz
Luis Diaz

It's specially painful with the likes of Signum who are constantly portrayed as being just as strong and perfectly capable of giving any of the MCs a run for her money.

Grayson Reyes
Grayson Reyes

you will never make the Hegemon buck her hips for you
;_;

Luis Anderson
Luis Anderson

Well, Klaus' special move seems pretty strong when he uses it in Vivid, and recall how they can do the water cutting thing to divert/reflect direct cannon blasts at them. It does seem to have poor range though.

Isaiah Martin
Isaiah Martin

Who won the fight?

Camden Wood
Camden Wood

good fighters
posts nove

Jacob Collins
Jacob Collins

military-grade mahous would just fly over them and nuke them from orbit like Hayate and Nanoha do
It worked fine against them in GoD.

Angel Cooper
Angel Cooper

So many talented directors ITT.
I sincerely hope you get a nice job directing anime! Best wishes!

Landon Bell
Landon Bell

Eh, you know that Einhart can literally catch and throw back energy balls, and punch beams into oblivion, right? It's a style used in war so there must be a lot of other range moves and moves meant for killing too. Einhart just hasn't recalled all of them yet and just like Seig, she doesn't want to kill anyone at the moment.

Ayden Carter
Ayden Carter

I don't understand what "Hegemon style" is. Don't say "the style that Klaus used".

Gavin Jenkins
Gavin Jenkins

The girl with less bruises.

Brody Campbell
Brody Campbell

Just look at the difference between the expressions of their wives and you will know.

Austin Thompson
Austin Thompson

So, which one is Sara?

Asher Taylor
Asher Taylor

Hayate.

Isaac Cooper
Isaac Cooper

It's the style that Klaus used, that his decedents have perfected over generations using genetic memory to improve upon it.

Christian Morgan
Christian Morgan

Thanks ron.

I have never watched any Nanoha except this show. It was good, I will watch the other series now.

Adrian Harris
Adrian Harris

Is perfect.

Oliver Miller
Oliver Miller

Einhart was immune to Nanoha's binds and could throw her energy balls back at her way back at their first training camp. By the time she perfects in she'll be punching breakers to the side like it's nothing.

Connor Bennett
Connor Bennett

Don't bully the cyborgs!

Noah Martin
Noah Martin

I want Hayate to sit on my face.

Jace Hernandez
Jace Hernandez

Miura trying to guard against Vivio's advances

This is what happens when you raise children in a deviant home environment.

Gavin Evans
Gavin Evans

Her memories are even more complete than Einhart. It's why she attacked them back in the library and acted all tsun around Einhart afterward.

Connor Ramirez
Connor Ramirez

The main series isn't really similar at all, it's a fairly traditional mahou shoujo that slowly turns into a really shitty sci-fi as time goes by. You'd be better off sticking with ViVid stuff if you want loli MMA.

Michael Morris
Michael Morris

Upcoming comiket.

Nicholas Smith
Nicholas Smith

This one is about Einhart and Carim travelling to the past.

Hudson Lopez
Hudson Lopez

Rinne has scandalously large tits.

Mason Ward
Mason Ward

I think it was more Fuuka being OP and having 10-inch thick plot armor against Rinne. She needs a special move that lets her pierce through plot armor.

Cameron Ward
Cameron Ward

I want to place my face underneath her. As she works out her sweat drips onto me, and whenever she collapses she smothers my face with her butt.

Logan Davis
Logan Davis

The only thing Einhart did in the entire team battle was fight Vivio a couple times, graze Nanoha with an unexpected move, and get shat on without even provoking a Divine Buster out of her. She couldn't even get near Nanoha without winged road support and Nanoha being distracted by Teana. She actually contributed less than Corona did to the fight.

Dylan Sanchez
Dylan Sanchez

She almost got it. Next time they fight Fuuka will lose more than 2 teeth.

Nathan Watson
Nathan Watson

I want to drink her concentrated, steamy pee after she has a really intensive workout.

Jason Baker
Jason Baker

Ooooh, sounds nice.

Austin James
Austin James

That's not fair a fair comparison though. Other than the bombardment mages like Nanoha and Teana, Corona's skillset is probably the most useful on an actual battlefield with varying ranges and multiple enemies. Especially when you consider that Nephilim Fist allows her to fight in hand-to-hand combat, which gives her a leg up over the summoners like Lulu and Caro who are much more fragile in melee.

Brandon Morris
Brandon Morris

concentrated

Would it be stronger and steamier than her early morning, first piss on a cold winter morning?

Nolan Flores
Nolan Flores

Do we have one for endcards?

Xavier Martin
Xavier Martin

Speaking of which, I'm missing end cards for episodes 6 and 11. Does anybody happen to have them?

Michael Ramirez
Michael Ramirez

Oh, Nice catch user

Robert Flores
Robert Flores

Corona had the most KOs out of the Vivids and the 3rd-most overall (only beaten by the SLB users) because of the rocket punch maneuver. Almost everyone, including Fate, performed worse than her.

Einhart and Vivio performed somewhere above Subaru/Nove/Rio "accomplished nothing whatsoever" tier and but below the the ones who worked as a team for important takedowns (Corona and Caro, Erio and Nanoha, Nanoha and Nanoha, etc.)

The whole thing was blatantly non-serious though. Nobody was using cartridges, Nanoha was fighting in melee for shits and giggles then soloed basically the entire team for the same reason, Fate jobbed without using Zanber, summoners not summoning, etc. Claiming the fight had any meaning to actual powerlevels would imply that Corona could actually tank a two SLBs if need be.

Charles Cook
Charles Cook

I forgot #7 existed

Lincoln Perry
Lincoln Perry

Can't you go and be piss stains in some other community?

Brandon Cooper
Brandon Cooper

Nanoha was spamming cartridges and Corona did manage to tank two SLB regardless of the circumstances. Even in a serious fight she'd still have been able to take it since her Nephilim Fist allows her to ignore injuries and keep fighting.
Corona is OP.

Wyatt Scott
Wyatt Scott

Her actual contribution to the team doesn't have anything to do with what the other user said, though. It is true that energy balls don't work against her and that she punched through Nanoha's binds, Photon Smasher, and Excellion Buster.
Give Einhart a few more years and she will literally blast her way through any kind of range attacks.

Ayden Evans
Ayden Evans

Were beggining Strikers Teana/Subaru so weak they'd lose to all these lolis?

Michael Mitchell
Michael Mitchell

I'm also missing those.

Have from what I collected: ep9, ep8, ep7, ep5, ep2
Missing: ep12 ep11, ep10, ep6, ep4, ep3, ep1

Hunter Nelson
Hunter Nelson

The current Nakajima team? Definitely.

Mason Martin
Mason Martin

It is relevant because Einhart's feats, which are key to actual powerlevel comparison, are nonexistent. Unchain Knuckle wasn't even her own technique, yet nobody has bothered employing it in an actual battle setting. I wonder why?

Photon Smasher was visibly a weak beam (smaller than any Buster she's fired in the franchise) and Nanoha never fired the Excellion Buster.

John Cooper
John Cooper

All bets are off if only one side has cartridges, but they are much worse mages than the Vivids, yes.

Isaac Myers
Isaac Myers

Pre-RF6? Yeah. FORCE Subaru would be a worthy match for the likes of Victoria.

Juan Baker
Juan Baker

I'll go ahead and pot the ones you're missing that I have.

Andrew Cook
Andrew Cook

'member when Nanoha wasn't embarrassing?

Oliver Perry
Oliver Perry

no

Xavier Torres
Xavier Torres

Remember when Nanoha was in a hetero eroge?

Christian Nelson
Christian Nelson

Yeah, good times.

Kayden Baker
Kayden Baker

You're doing God's work.

Ethan Reed
Ethan Reed

That beam she punched through with Unchain Knuckle is Excellion Buster. Einhart's Unchain Knuckle is a bit different to the original in that it also works as a range attack and can pierce through beams. She later modified it into Kuuhadan.
Why the hell are we discussing their powerlevels before any of the key developments happened anyway? And powerlevel is moot in Nanoha where the surrounding environment and the characters' mental states play a big part in how a fight turns out.

Ryan Williams
Ryan Williams

The dead one

Matthew Torres
Matthew Torres

Seed Captor Nanoha
Unexpectedly lewd.

Hudson Gutierrez
Hudson Gutierrez

Hey I just came across that.

Lincoln Martin
Lincoln Martin

By all accounts, the match should have ended there. She literally lost consciousness for at least a minute and no one called the match. Then when Rinne goes down, they called the match immediately.

Jace Moore
Jace Moore

Can we just have a timeskip where we ignore all the MMA shit and have the vivid girls actually do some cool magical girl interdimensional police work?

They're great characters but they're too limited by the setting and the whole belkan king reemergence plot needs to have some major plotline.

Gabriel Gonzalez
Gabriel Gonzalez

Poor Rinne.

Asher Walker
Asher Walker

the terrorist robot player 2 is now more relevant than Subaru

I don't know how to feel

Ian Lee
Ian Lee

Nanoha never finished saying "Excellion Buster"
Only comments that Einhart escaped her bind
"Before the blast"
in the anime Nanoha never fires anything
Einhart didn't pierce shit.

Chase King
Chase King

Okay, maybe it's just me. And that other guy, I guess.

They're great characters

Carter Thompson
Carter Thompson

How to Get Nanoha Wet 101

Parker Perry
Parker Perry

Yes, they're great characters. Thank you for quoting me.

Isaiah Walker
Isaiah Walker

I would like to see some real conflicts, at some point, that actually test everyone's abilities and allow them to grow as characters. Vivio and Einhart, in particular, are just not made for a SoL setting where nothing ever happens.

Julian Price
Julian Price

There have been a few hints here and there in the Vivid manga that the author is building up towards something with all of the Belkan warriors in the modern era. But, at the same time, he's probably worried about making things too dark and dramatic and having the manga fall off like Force did, so he's laying groundwork that he may or may not ever use in the future.

Angel Morris
Angel Morris

"Before the blast"
That could be referring to the next blast that Nanoha fired right after.
in the anime
I don't think you should take anything in the half-assed A-1 anime seriously. In the end, the manga is the canon one. Whether she finished saying the move name or not is irrelevant, Nanoha did fire something and Einhart punched it.

Julian Roberts
Julian Roberts

tfw no Brunzel all season
Best device since Bardiche yet she gets no love.

Carter Kelly
Carter Kelly

Yes, they're great characters.

Parker Jones
Parker Jones

Nanoha never fires a beam without announcing it, and nothing in the manga suggests that she did. I take the anime with a grain of salt, but it is still more likely to be approved by Tsuzuki than your literally nothing.

William Price
William Price

Corona's binds seem to work just fine against her in the tournament.

Nolan Myers
Nolan Myers

It must be very nice to be able to brag you're destroying a franchise some people have affection for.

anons are in charge of making new anime
whining this hard to people who have no power to change the present

David Evans
David Evans

Who is this cute boy?

Asher Campbell
Asher Campbell

Nanoha-verse
male that isn't dead or irrelevant

Good one.

Ian Richardson
Ian Richardson

Bardiche is best boy.

Dominic Ward
Dominic Ward

I wonder if someone has the image with Nanoha and Fate as Sakura and Syaoran.

Wyatt Howard
Wyatt Howard

Look at the big energy beam there again Are you seriously saying that that it was Einhart who shoots that and not Nanoha? Einhart has never ever shoot an actual beam in the entire series.

Isaac Baker
Isaac Baker

Strike pretty much confirms that nothing's going to happen unless they do some serious timeskipping though. Although Miura did drop the death flag in the manga when saying the current group was like the when the kings got to play together in peacetime.

I really hope they give the belka shit a rest though. Just make a story about Miura, Corona, and Rio being semi-voluntarily drafted into Hayate's new child soldier unit or something instead.

Cooper Bailey
Cooper Bailey

I wanna dream. Someday we'll get a cool male character that will be useful without taking away from the female cast and that won't die or kicked upstairs to a command seat.

Leo Martin
Leo Martin

Why do you want to throw Miura into a harsh environment she's clearly unfit for. She's going to fucking die as a TSAB grunt (she lacks both talent and drive for any position of authority).

Lucas Russell
Lucas Russell

10 is posted here: I don't have 06 either.
12 was not posted yet I think.

Dylan Baker
Dylan Baker

Do Jill-fags exist?

Jace Ross
Jace Ross

Or actually 12 was, but low resolution in the last thread, so I didn't save it.

She is cut

Jose Mitchell
Jose Mitchell

I like her magical girl outfit. Very pink and frilly.

John Kelly
John Kelly

Yes. They don't care that she's a garbage person and only root for her because she's hot.

Jordan Gutierrez
Jordan Gutierrez

Meh, cute I meant to say.

Christian Phillips
Christian Phillips

Maybe they are just M

Nathan Carter
Nathan Carter

Well, it's called Unchained Knuckle, not Unchained Leg. The binds she placed on her arms did get broken.

Isaac Wright
Isaac Wright

Go away, ACK. Or better, stay here and don't come over to the next thread.

Colton White
Colton White

Since when did Nanoha's beams have jagged marks along the outside?

Gabriel Foster
Gabriel Foster

They remind me of Fuukafags. They don't care that she's a filthy hobo that beats up people and only root for her because she's poor and that's moe.

Daniel Garcia
Daniel Garcia

You're ignoring battle roles. Nanoha entered melee because Einhart beat the forward striker she was using as a shield. If you can't give your breaker user time to charge their breaker then you've already lost them as a strategic resource.

A forward melee fighter, on the other hand, just has to survive everything and go punch whatever their tactician tells them to. Einhart fulfilled that role very well. It's also worth noting that she was the only one there not already familiar with what the others were capable of (not counting Corona, who took everyone by surprise).

And the discussion isn't about powerlevels anyway, it's about the capabilities of the Hegemon's combat style and how it would fare in a real combat scenario against other types of fighters.

Justin Clark
Justin Clark

12 is up here

But it looks like nobody has 6 or 11 yet.

Jonathan Carter
Jonathan Carter

Nanoha entered melee because Einhart beat the forward striker she was using as a shield.
That would be all well and good if Nanoha wasn't explicitly specialized in flying up into the air and raining death and destruction on those that oppose her.

Jordan Ross
Jordan Ross

We have 12 from Fujima's twitter (I think), but it's not a high res stitch.

Xavier Ross
Xavier Ross

I was under the impression Fuukafags just wanted to cum inside her, while Rinnefags want to be stepped, beaten, and sat/urinated on. It's so beautiful.

Xavier Ramirez
Xavier Ramirez

It seems that in the after-work section of vol17, Tsuzuki said that the Vivid manga is coming towards a big "end" using the word 一区切り and not the usual 終わる. Some fans interpret that as there is gonna be a big change in the direction of the story.

Carson Ross
Carson Ross

ahego
hand holding
ZR and spread legs that invites

Oh my, lolis are being oblivious to their lewd and impure actions.

Anthony Russell
Anthony Russell

Aren't the marks there the effects of Einhart's punch? The "body" of the beam looks Nanoha-y enough.

Christopher Anderson
Christopher Anderson

Which is less effective when your opponent's side can give them magical roads straight to you if you try it. In that scenario she has to rely on binds and quick shots.

Samuel Sanders
Samuel Sanders

I think you mean LRD.

Henry Carter
Henry Carter

Artist?

Zachary Ortiz
Zachary Ortiz

Why is Fuuka such a bully?

Connor Bell
Connor Bell

twitter.com/aprikose_0312

Parker Garcia
Parker Garcia

Thanks a lot.

Lincoln Perez
Lincoln Perez

Nanoha's beams usually have a big round semi-sphere on her end. It looks like she might have gotten the beam off, but was interrupted during it by the knuckle.

Easton Ortiz
Easton Ortiz

Since when can Einhart make roads? Since when was running on roads even remotely as good as flying? Literally all Nanoha had to do was strage a couple meters to the side to render Einhart completely harmless, but she wasn't anti-fun enough to do that.

Sebastian Foster
Sebastian Foster

I'll miss you guys until next time.

Lincoln Wright
Lincoln Wright

Stop talking to yourself Akemi.

William Parker
William Parker

have the vivid girls actually do some cool magical girl interdimensional police work?
How many of them even want to go into the military?
Vivio herself wants to be a librarian, doesn't she?

Blake Rodriguez
Blake Rodriguez

I hope the Xmas special got ripped and subbed. The fact that Yumina's VA is gonna participate in it is still bizarre, though.

Angel Rivera
Angel Rivera

winter comiket soon
fuurin doujinshi soon
fuuein doujinshi soon
miuka doujinshi soon
obligatory fuuvio doujinshi soon
sara ryona doujinshi soon

What a time to be alive.

Liam Howard
Liam Howard

Wrong thread?

Brayden Wright
Brayden Wright

None of them so far. Els and Harry want to become police officers. Michaiah and Victoria seem to have their own family businesses to attend to. Fabia is a commission mage. The rest just wants to fuck around for now.
Vivio herself wants to be a librarian, doesn't she?
I don't remember her saying that but she does like reading and is already a licensed librarian.

Jayden Walker
Jayden Walker

There is too little time until comiket. There won't be many new Vivid doujin there. You would have to wait until the usual Only event in february or march next year. Not like any of them will be scanned anyway.

Christopher Smith
Christopher Smith

I don't mind. Sumire's voiced several of my more favorite characters, even if Yumina isn't one of them.

Jordan Martin
Jordan Martin

It's just weird that she is going to be in it along with the two main leads even though her role is a really minor one.

Colton Reyes
Colton Reyes

jillfags being this mad

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit