Vivid Strike ep12 + 1st Commentary Subs

>[ron] Vivid Strike! - 12 [80EC1DF2].mkv
nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=881446

I hope that I've made this rare new season a bit more pleasant for those who followed along. It's been another crazy stretch of unexpected fun and frustrations. Leaking ep4 early was definitely the highlight for me. I'm glad that I was able to offer people the chance to enjoy it subbed before raws spoiled everything.

I don't have any solid plans for what to do next but should still be lurking threads as always. See you guys around.

Other urls found in this thread:

mediafire.com/?rdqpndwqem5ewcv
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

NanoFate Extra #12 - 「You Suck at MPC」

>[ron] Nanoha The Movie 1st - Commentary (ENG subs + JPN audio).rar
mediafire.com/?rdqpndwqem5ewcv

READ THE INCLUDED PLAYBACK GUIDE.

For those unfamiliar with this commentary, please note that it is done in-character. It will NOT be members of the production team discussing how they made the film like most commentary. Instead, it's the characters from StrikerS talking about the movie as if it were a historical retelling that's been produced by the TSAB. So if you've ever wanted to watch the movie alongside Nanoha, Fate, Vivio, and a few other characters, then you may enjoy this.

Sakyuu

I fucking love you.

Teasing like this is pretty ridiculous looking back now that the franchise is anti-lolicon, if anything.

>I hope that I've made this rare new season a bit more pleasant for those who followed along.
You didn't.

Thanks ron

Thanks ron

In fact, it would have been more pleasant if you had never showed up.

>attention whore couldn't condescend to post in the other thread and had to make a new one

This way he gets more attention and more people bowing at his feet.

The other one was almost at bump and didn't have the title of the show.

Thanks, aRon. You are really spoiling us.

>Leaking ep4 early was definitely the highlight for me. I'm glad that I was able to offer people the chance to enjoy it subbed before raws spoiled everything.
Fuck you, what's the point of learning Japanese if we don't get the fun of spoiling EOPs every episode. 何のために生きてんのかテメー?

But I just finished watching the episode with Amazon's subs, time to do it all over again I guess.

>"guess where my other hand is"

Oh boy, both at once.

Last episode was so fun. Have a nice Holiday, ron.

Oh yeah, those three frames of animation were really fun. Also that flashback again because we really needed to see it again.

Thanks for the Christmas gift ron.

>Gets to hang out with a legendary dark ruler herself
I'm jealous.

Fabia is really tiny.

I was always curious about these commentary tracks, if I have some free time I'll check this out. Thanks for the translations Ron.

shes born for headpats so is ixy both are very cute

she also gets to hang out with the Sankt Kaiser and has The Best Senpai Einhart as her master

Did I mention that there's a playback guide?

If anyone thinks they followed it properly and can't get it working, you'd better speak up while I'm still available for questions. I'm a bit concerned about not having field tested this very unusually formatted release.

I hope we will get some revelations scene/sound stage/manga/anything at some point where all the funny things get revealed to these two normaldykes.

>Vivio being a Saint King clone, Einhart a hegemon, Ixy a necromancer queen
>Fabia, Sieglinde, Victoria descendants and memory holders of this and that.
>Nove a terrorist cyborg
>Vivio's moms celebrity S+ mages
>Vivio's moms

What a steaming pile of mediocrity, hope there's no s2

There won't be, this piece of crap was made to shill an aidoru that retired from being an aidoru halfway through the show.

Well too fucking bad, Fuu-chan and Rinrin's lesbian fighting adventures soon.

That's probably talking about Nanoha Vivid has a season 2 coming up.

Are Fuuka and Rinne as gay as Teana and Subaru?

That's one of many deliberately vague ways to interpret the line.

Gayer

I don't know about all that now

Gayer

They have a strong start but they still have some work to do

GAYER

Sometimes I forget about Teana's colossal tits

Yeah but when are these two gonna shag

They do it daily.

If they didn't that would probably be the most unrealistic thing about the franchise

they do it hourly as soon as erio can get it back up

Fate probably forced them to do it the first time they met.

Okay, I forgot I liked two things about Force.

The NEXT designs and Erio being huge.

Caro is so cute jesus fuck

Is this the proper way of applying sunscreen?

No, Subaru should be using her breasts to apply it to Tea's back.

Of course, lovingly applied by your robot ladyfriend.

She still has a bit to go to match NanoFate

She will never live up to her.

>what the fuck did I do last night

What are you looking at, Sieg?

Shitters.
As far as the eye can see.

Contain yourself Rinne.

>you kids can go home, I'm gonna stay here with my fighting buddies

>skipping school to beat up a cute hobo
What a delinquent.

senpai is too cool for school

Stop posting irrelevant trash

Just kidding, I want them to be relevant again, StrikerS movie when?

>私達の戦いはこれからだ
That line is a running joke in Japan about how cancelled manga always ends before the plot actually begins or right before the climax.

I believe they are referring to the summer vacation episode (ep.13) that will be included in the last BD volume.

I'm glad Fuuka didn't disappoint Nove and beat Ein.

i wish this kept going banana was fun to read

Inb4 episode 13 reveals that Einhart got held back a year because she skipped too many classes.

>>[ron] Nanoha The Movie 1st - Commentary (ENG subs + JPN audio).rar
Shit, I fucking love you.

Forced as fuck ending.
6/10
Squandered potential.

Made my eyes watery.
Pairing is cute a f.
11/10 series.

So was this show above average? I've been holding off on watching it.

It has its moments. Just don't expect good writing.

It's mostly average with a few moments of greatness, also it stays true to the Nanoha franchise as far as the subject of BEFRIENDING is concerned.

All the reveals can be done in funny ways as well.

>Fuuka follows the gang to the Church for some stuff
>Along the way, every goddamn sister they encounter would stop what they are doing and greet Vivio and Ixy
>They meet Carim, the highest ranked knight in the church
>She also gives a greeting(albeit a little casual) to Vivio and Ixy
>Fuuka asks about it
>her face when

>During a training session, Nove suddenly went back to her office claiming that she has to do some urgent stuff
>Nove is taking too long
>Fuuka goes up to check
>Fuuka opens the door to Nove's office and sees Nove with her right arm partly dissembled
>her face when

>Fuuka opens the door to Nove's office and sees Nove making out with Jill on her desk
>her face when
FTFY

Fuuka wearing a dress was very odd.

She got her girl back, so there's reason for her to dress up properly now.

9 years old.

4 years later.
They did it, didn't they?

>Rinne gets befriended
>Turns into a moeblob as expected

She even starts whispering like Fate in StrikerS.

Fuuka got sluttier in those 4 years.

She was a moeblob since the beginning.

You did good work sub man even if this was trash like everything else with Vivo in it. Movie 3 when.

Fuuka is such a good girl. I hope we get a second season.

Based.

The second season should be about Fuuka going bad.

Apparently, the Innocent artist was the one in charge of the end card chibi scenarios.

Those expressions look way too aftersex-y.

>Rinne wakes up the next morning full of smiles and sunshine as if nothing happened and she didn't just spend the last year being a cold hearted killer
>wtf I love martial arts now
What was even the point of this show? Why were Fuuka and Rinne even conceived? I was hoping they would fuck off from Vivio and her retarded friends and do something more interesting than tournament bullshit but it doesn't look like that's going to happen.

>>[ron] Nanoha The Movie 1st - Commentary (ENG subs + JPN audio).rar

You just made me shed tears of joy. Thank you for being so based, man. Also, thank you for sticking with us and this franchise, Ron.

What a tease, there better be a day when we see these two duke it out for real.

>You kids can go home, I'm gonna stay here and get fucked by Einhart-senpai

>What was even the point of this show?
Angry virgin stop being angry after getting some pussy, so basically how to prevent tragedy in school 101.

>What was even the point of this show?
Some filler for Reflection. Honestly it's an unneeded show. It doesn't bring anything new to the Nanohaverse. Fuuka and Rinne are pretty uninteresting. And Nanoha and Fate didn't even fucking cameo.

You're the best; thanks for everything once again!

Rinne COULD have been interesting. A stoic, tanky berserker character is definitely something Vivid could have at least used. At the very least, a couple characters that don't simply get along well with everyone else. It's like he's afraid to take risks when it comes to characters/relationships, so what we get is forced friendship conclusions and happy endings AT ALL COSTS. Relationship dynamics are part of what make a series interesting, especially series with lots of 1v1 fighting and tournaments. Could you imagine how boring HxH would be if everyone simply got along well all the time and all of their conflicts were resolved? Even a series like One Piece, which is notorious for friendship driven everything, has more diversity when it comes to character relationships than Nanoha/Vivid.

She's so great and cute, I wanna bully her so bad. ;_;

>Ix had more than two lines this episode
nice

You know, people will shit on this series but I really liked it.

I'm glad it's divorcing itself somewhat from Nanoha. I really like the Vivid cast and I hope the franchise continues with them, with the odd interaction from the adults of course. I'd kind of like to see them in a more serious, less Dragon Ball esc tournament setting sometime.

Above Strikers, just falling short of A's for me.

>So then, I got into a gangfight and got the shit beaten out of me so bad I had to get EMS'd to the hospital after I fled from the cops. And then I got fired.
>"How funny!"
??????

Agreed, it's better than Vivid but worse than StrikerS.

Sometimes, I wish I was this easy to please. Life would probably be much more enjoyable.

Most of the shit is literally one guy who's been in here every day since eipsode 4 dropped 8 fucking weeks ago.

I like it myself but it retains the cast bloat problems that are apparently endemic to the franchise. I thought the Rinne drama, though the bullying angle is a little cliche, was really well done and believable.

The happy ending is a feature of the series and I'm perfectly happy with it.