Left, middle, or right?

Left, middle, or right?

Satsuki-sama, always.

Yes, yes, and yes.

Left

ok

If your not picking middle then you are missing out on a very important portable onahole and jarjarbinks tier hypeman

Right

Ryuko is best and cutest girl.

right

You make sound bad with mentioning Jarjar.

Right. The not-harem will follow her to the ends of the earth and I don't have to make them gay she'll take care of that.

middle. mako is a miracle of the universe

All of them.

Left for eternity senpai, a man must be loyal to his waifu.

>all those ruse cruise threads and fucking crazy ideas
>21 I DIE and the dream sequence slice that *almost* got her
>entire show is ruined after episode 12 thanks to the shitty world tour with its "let's just recycle the Elite 4 all over again and not give Senketsu an upgrade"
>alien asspull ruins it even further
>ending isn't batshit crazy like TTGL
>didn't get a proper Nui showdown with her going psycho mode
>OVA sucked

All that wasted potential, and it still bothers me to this day.

KLK really could've been better, but it was a fun ride while it was on at least.

I love Ryuuko

Show should have been one cour. There were too many episodes that were totally useless and didn't advance the plot at all.

It was fun as fuck, especially watching up to episode 11/12 with Sup Forums. The problem was that the entire "I'm getting revenge" plot faded away as the show went on, along with no upgrades to Senketsu after that point. He had asspull after asspull during the Elite 4 fights (blades, flight, blocking sound) yet NOTHING happens for some fucking reason after this. Stuff that should have happened includes, but is not limited to:

>no alien asspull
>Satsuki has no "I was merely pretending to be evil" bullshit, followed by Best Mom betraying her resulting in Satsuki forming an uneasy alliance with Ryuuko to beat the shit out of Best Mom
>upgrades for Senketsu for more abilities/gimmicks, plus upgrading his design (possibly some sort of "you get the abilities of people you absorb")
>Berserk mode actually making more than one fucking appearance, be that by Ryuuko learning to control it or Satsuki getting set off by something causing her to go berserk (with Ryuuko saving her)
>a proper final fight
>Nui being some hideous carved up monster under a mask and being an actual threat instead of the complete joke she was later on
>the life fiber bullet being used

Satsuki was consistently stupid through the entire show too. I would have felt much more satisfied if the whole "I'm in complete control" personality was just a farce and she would break down and throw a temper tantrum at some point (or properly get the shit beaten out of her and not have her just get right back up).

right because of her butt

Left all the way.

>I would have felt much more satisfied if the whole "I'm in complete control" personality was just a farce and she would break down and throw a temper tantrum at some point
I don't think she would throw a temper tantrum like a petulant child.

What really cinched it as below-average for me is when Ryuko loses her motivation TWICE, first after having Senketsu sliced up and then again after MUH ALIEN plot drop. It just came off as a recycled piece of padding to repeat the whole 'mc has to regain their resolve' shtick.

Textbook example of a series going on to long. Imagine if they'd chosen instead to cram all that content into 12 episodes of balls-out animation and pacing.

>It's another 'the pacing/plot is completely trainwrecked by the sudden XDRANDOM appearance of Nui/Mako' episode

Oh wait that was every episode.