Maji de friday

Angel Cox
Angel Cox

I know it's not Friday but the A-2 patch has been out for a few days now, where's everybody?
majitranslations.wordpress.com/2016/12/15/maji-de-watashi-ni-koi-shinasai-a-2-english-patch-released/

All urls found in this thread:

majitranslations.wordpress.com/2016/12/15/maji-de-watashi-ni-koi-shinasai-a-2-english-patch-released/
supforums.com/thread/150985192/anime

Kevin Barnes
Kevin Barnes

You missed the last thread
supforums.com/thread/150985192/anime

Evan Cox
Evan Cox

Dude...

Tyler Cox
Tyler Cox

So now that ive played the original Majikoi, what do I play next?

Also whats the point of the other games if I already got the girls in the first one, like how are they different?

Wyatt Campbell
Wyatt Campbell

Play S, at least the "new" girls(Monshiro, Tsubame, and Margit have afters in the A game(s)), so be sure to read them. Monshiro also serves as the start point for Azumi, Lee and Stacy's routes, so there's that.

Logan Thompson
Logan Thompson

Not him but thanks.

Daniel Wright
Daniel Wright

Oh so they just have more routes? Then are the old routes the same?

Parker King
Parker King

S has After stories for the five main girls from the first game, and for Tatsuko. In addition to that, there are four entirely new routes. Ten routes total.
A-1, A-2, A-3 and so on have three routes each (not sure about A-5 though, I've heard it has more), all of them new.

Christian Young
Christian Young

So is this going to be a Majikoi Saturday thread? If so, we have more to talk about. What are you guys looking forward the most when it comes to the Majikoi! A Special Edition coming out on Thursday 12/22?

Landon Campbell
Landon Campbell

Announcement of Majikoi B. I haven't gotten sick of the milking yet.

Also, since that's a foregone conclusion anyways, I would like them to get wagi to redo the sprites for the characters that first showed up in the original game. The guy's improved a lot since then and it's quite obvious when you put someone from the original cast next to one of the A series newcomers.

Tyler Price
Tyler Price

Dammit, I want Minatosoft to milk this series more. It's one of the few visual novels I actually enjoyed playing.

Ian Davis
Ian Davis

I would like them to get wagi to redo the sprites for the characters that first showed up in the original game

I've been thinking this since S. Even the clones look a lot better than the original sprites. Biggest noticeable thing is that they don't have long ass torsos like all the old characters.

Cameron Carter
Cameron Carter

Seiso's route is so damn good.

Charles Turner
Charles Turner

Indeed, it makes me wish there was an after-story for Seiso and other clones.

Jaxon Gomez
Jaxon Gomez

can somebody spoil me the ending of the true route in the main game?

Brandon Martin
Brandon Martin

Kazama family wins as usual. Touma and Jun in prison. Koyuki spared due being insane and cries herself to sleep awaiting them to return. Yamato got rubbed and how much of a faggot he was and is unable to make make amends.

Justin Gomez
Justin Gomez

This, or
Kazama family wins as usual. Touma and Jun in prison. Koyuki spared due being insane and cries herself to sleep awaiting them to return
Due to the fact Yamato fucked Benkei, he has some angry people coming after his ass.

Bentley Reed
Bentley Reed

You are mixing Agave route and the Bushido Plan route user.

Adrian Lewis
Adrian Lewis

Am I the only one who almost died of laughter when I saw Mikado's stupid fucking hair?

Jordan Flores
Jordan Flores

Don't you dare mock his free spirit, he is a Kazama on steroids.

Leo Jones
Leo Jones

Don't get me wrong, I really enjoy him, but man that hair is a disaster zone.

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit