Maji de friday

I know it's not Friday but the A-2 patch has been out for a few days now, where's everybody?
majitranslations.wordpress.com/2016/12/15/maji-de-watashi-ni-koi-shinasai-a-2-english-patch-released/

You missed the last thread

Dude...

So now that ive played the original Majikoi, what do I play next?

Also whats the point of the other games if I already got the girls in the first one, like how are they different?

Play S, at least the "new" girls(Monshiro, Tsubame, and Margit have afters in the A game(s)), so be sure to read them. Monshiro also serves as the start point for Azumi, Lee and Stacy's routes, so there's that.

Not him but thanks.

Oh so they just have more routes? Then are the old routes the same?

S has After stories for the five main girls from the first game, and for Tatsuko. In addition to that, there are four entirely new routes. Ten routes total.
A-1, A-2, A-3 and so on have three routes each (not sure about A-5 though, I've heard it has more), all of them new.

So is this going to be a Majikoi Saturday thread? If so, we have more to talk about. What are you guys looking forward the most when it comes to the Majikoi! A Special Edition coming out on Thursday 12/22?

Announcement of Majikoi B. I haven't gotten sick of the milking yet.

Also, since that's a foregone conclusion anyways, I would like them to get wagi to redo the sprites for the characters that first showed up in the original game. The guy's improved a lot since then and it's quite obvious when you put someone from the original cast next to one of the A series newcomers.

Dammit, I want Minatosoft to milk this series more. It's one of the few visual novels I actually enjoyed playing.

>I would like them to get wagi to redo the sprites for the characters that first showed up in the original game

I've been thinking this since S. Even the clones look a lot better than the original sprites. Biggest noticeable thing is that they don't have long ass torsos like all the old characters.

Seiso's route is so damn good.

Indeed, it makes me wish there was an after-story for Seiso and other clones.

can somebody spoil me the ending of the true route in the main game?

Kazama family wins as usual. Touma and Jun in prison. Koyuki spared due being insane and cries herself to sleep awaiting them to return. Yamato got rubbed and how much of a faggot he was and is unable to make make amends.

This, or
>Kazama family wins as usual. Touma and Jun in prison. Koyuki spared due being insane and cries herself to sleep awaiting them to return
Due to the fact Yamato fucked Benkei, he has some angry people coming after his ass.

You are mixing Agave route and the Bushido Plan route user.

Am I the only one who almost died of laughter when I saw Mikado's stupid fucking hair?

Don't you dare mock his free spirit, he is a Kazama on steroids.

Don't get me wrong, I really enjoy him, but man that hair is a disaster zone.