Should men be allowed to cry?

never, crying men should be automatically thrown off the cliff

yes but only out of their penis. you pussy

If you cry youll never get laid again

1.) for a fallen comrade while carrying their casket
2.) alone at home after their mothers funeral
3.) alone in the hospital bathroom after birth of their first child

strong men also cry

Should anyone be allowrd to tell any man what to do ?

What real man cares what ppl like u want ?

Just take your urge to cry and turn it into rage and then hurt somebody that provoked you. Bash their skulls in or break their arms or punch them in the face. It's easy.

Only when chugging onion juice

At the death of either parent or of their dog. Manly tears may be shed but they will be brief because there is work to be done

This

3 occasions when you are allowed to cry
1) When your father dies
2) When your doggo dies
3) When you hold your firstborn son for 1st time

all other times you cry and your man club membership is revoked and you pee while sitting from then on

I cried when my daughter was born and when my dad died.

> Its ok to cry

This is another thing the Kikes have pushed in (((hollywood))).

In 99% of situations its pathetic and repulsive, and will only cost you respect.

Death of a loved one being the only valid excuse IMO

Flag checks out.

It just occurred to me, when people ask this question, what occasion other than death of a loved one are they implying? Being stressed out? paper cut? kek

What would be the point? I haven't cried in 20 some years. Put that wasted energy (crying does nothing) into fixing the problem.

Nah I cried like a bitch in the hospital after watching my mom die. Don’t give a fuck. Worst day of my life.

i do to, lebowski

I always thought to myself it's okay for a man to cry, but only if he is alone with nobody to see him cry. If a man cries in public for any reason he is a pussy.

>Sup Forums says men should bottle up their emotions and never cry on from of other people

Enjoy your next "disgruntled lonewolf" mass shooting.

Please tell me your mothers last images of this world were not her son crying like a bitch and chimping out

yeah, thats obv okay

>not knowing how to deal with your emotions in a constructive way

Found the soyboy raised by a single mother

>Implying mass shootings aren't generally perpetrated by medicated up soyboy therapist barnacles

>wife and child get gunned down in front of you
>shooter offs themself right after
>not crying
Alright tough guy.

To be fair you would be by yourself