Mfw I realise Sup Forums is the last hope for humanity

>mfw I realise Sup Forums is the last hope for humanity
>mfw I realise Sup Forums is also just kids writing on the internet about how they want the world to change, without a real plan on how to execute it

ok

We need something to rally behind

Basically we need actual Hitler 2.0

Yeah, Sup Forums is also a shithole meant to quarantine Trump supporters, people with the wrong opinions, and racists/sexists better over being virgins from the rest of the world in order to prevent them from spreading The Stupid

Definitely NOT the last hope for the world lol, get the fuck out of here. You'll find that instead in universities

Because all we have is Faith.

JUST. SHUT. THE. FUCK. UP.

I agree, not of meme celebrities most of Sup Forums loves so much is actually appealing. There is nobody I can rally behind as a leader. Golden one is honestly the closest but even he has done great degeneracies (see pic related, it's him in a gay parade)

Second pic. Such a shame.

Third and final pic. Hopefully a real leader will rise soon.

>mfw politics were declining and the US needed to ramp up civil discourse to get the next generation of adults to buy into the left right paradigm
>mfw it worked and its been an endless cycle of suffering while the elite get richer and the middle class shrinks.

Eh, I thought you leftypol faggots liked gay pride?
Anyway that was before he got redpilled and he danced with a bunch of hot girls, so who cares?

I'm guessing you're Swedish then? I don't know what the situation there is, it's like they want to genocide themselves for seemingly no reason. I don't know if even Hitler himself could do anything about that. Sweden has kind of become known as a pacifist nation so I imagine the people have lost their taste for war/conflict as well.

Actually, things are going just the way we want them to. (((They))) have perfected the art of personal destruction of anyone on the right who tries to be a “leader” thinking that will keep (((them))) safe. (((They))) fail to realize that in so doing they are suppressing the people who are aware of what they are up to. Leaderless there is no action against them but hostility against them builds up like floodwaters behind a dam.

Just think of it like an infection, bacteria don’t need leaders but pneumonia will kill just the same. As people are becoming aware of just how degenerate Jews are they are starting to avoid things that enrich (((them))). It isn’t so much that internet killed the Shitstream Media and (((Entertainment))) as much as people are making personal decisions that are degrading (((their))) empires. Their magazines are worthless properties that can’t even be given away. Their newspapers full of fake news can’t exist without massive subsidies from wealthy “elites”.

We don’t need leaders or a “plan”. Just shun them, avoid them, NEVER listen to or believe them.

He's an obvious shill, mate.

14TayT8 when?

based wisdom

Sup Forums is important

>Those cringy faces.

Yfw you realize Sup Forums is mostly a group of racist white nationalist holocaust deniers.

If we're being serious here i doubt most pol posters are kids, if i had to guess i would say the average users are in their 20-30s

Sounds about right. Unity is what must be preached everywhere, constantly. The only way we get on the right path is through unity and willpower.

You won't find a person who hasn't been degenerate in todays world. Everyone i know has dome something off handed that can be used against them. It sucks but it's the truth.