2013 + 4 soon and dumbasses still won't accept kirino winning so fucking hard,...

Eli Walker
Eli Walker

2013 + 4 soon and dumbasses still won't accept kirino winning so fucking hard, i almost died from the amount of ass blast and milk that people wasted on shit tier girls.

All urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xs0E5N1CFPg

David Parker
David Parker

2013 + 4 soon and dumbasses still won't accept Emilia winning so fucking hard, i almost died from the amount of ass blast and milk that people wasted on a shit tier maid.

Aiden Phillips
Aiden Phillips

2013 + 4 soon and dumbasses still won't accept Yuuzuki winning so fucking hard, i almost died from the amount of ass blast and milk that people wasted on shit tier slutty twins.

Nathan Cook
Nathan Cook

2013 + 4 soon and dumbasses still won't accept Sony winning so fucking hard, i almost died from the amount of ass blast and milk that people wasted on shit tier game companies

Oliver Wilson
Oliver Wilson

2013 + 4 soon and dumbasses still won't accept Rin winning so fucking hard, i almost died from the amount of ass blast and milk that people wasted on shit tier baseball players

Nathan Lopez
Nathan Lopez

2013 + 4 soon and dumbasses still won't accept Kanade winning so fucking hard, i almost died from the amount of ass blast and milk that people wasted on the shit tier Haruhi clone

Caleb Sullivan
Caleb Sullivan

2013 + 4 soon and dumbasses still won't accept Megumi winning so fucking hard, i almost died from the amount of ass blast and milk that people wasted on shit tier baseball players

Ian Lewis
Ian Lewis

2013 + 4 soon and dumbasses still won't accept makoto winning so fucking hard, i almost died from the amount of ass blast and milk that people wasted on shit tier girls.

Nicholas Jenkins
Nicholas Jenkins

2013 + 4 soon and dumbasses still won't accept Illya losing so fucking hard, i almost died from the amount of ass blast and milk that people wasted on shit tier hag

Robert Hernandez
Robert Hernandez

2013 + 4 soon and dumbasses still won't accept Orihime winning so fucking hard, i almost died from the amount of ass blast and milk that people wasted on shit tier Shinigami bitch

Chase Anderson
Chase Anderson

2013 + 4 soon and dumbasses still won't accept Hinata winning so fucking hard, i almost died from the amount of ass blast and milk that people wasted on shit tier ninjas

Blake Wright
Blake Wright

2013 + 4 soon and dumbasses still won't accept that Nasu is a fucking hack, i almost died from the amount of ass blast and milk that people wasted on his shit tier writing

Bentley Mitchell
Bentley Mitchell

:^)

Justin Reed
Justin Reed

2013 + 4 soon and dumbasses still won't accept haqua winning so fucking hard, i almost died from the amount of ads blast and milk that people wasted on shit tier girls

Luke Williams
Luke Williams

2013 + 4 soon and dumbasses still won't accept that Tsukihime has an anime, i almost died from the amount of ass blast and milk that people wasted denying a shitty adaption

Charles Torres
Charles Torres

2013 + 4 soon and dumbasses still won't accept Anonymous winning so fucking hard, i almost died from the amount of ass blast and milk that people wasted on shit tier boards

Jayden Foster
Jayden Foster

2013 + 4 soon and dumbasses still won't accept that they have to talk about real products to post on Sup Forums, i almost died from the amount of ass blast and milk that people wasted trying to make people think their chinese knockoff is real.

Brayden Williams
Brayden Williams

2013 + 4 soon and dumbasses still won't accept Lisha-sama winning so fucking hard, i almost died from the amount of ass blast and milk that people wasted on shit tier girls.

Chase Jenkins
Chase Jenkins

2013+4 soon and dumbasses still won't accept Moka winning so fucking hard, I almost died from the amount of ass blast and milk that people wasted on shit tier girls

Noah Robinson
Noah Robinson

2013 + 4 soon and dumbasse still won't accept kirino winning so fucking hard, i almost died from the amount of ass blast and milk wasted on shit tier girls

Luke Davis
Luke Davis

FUCK YOU, MOKA IS SHIT. SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT.

Angel Russell
Angel Russell

2013 + 4 soon and dumbasses still won't accept Rin having the best route so fucking hard, i almost died from the amount of ass blast and milk that people wasted on a shitty worm slut.

Dylan Price
Dylan Price

2013 + 4 soon and dumbasses still won't accept Tomoyo winning so fucking hard, i almost died from the amount of ass blast and milk that people wasted on shit tier girls.

Elijah Rogers
Elijah Rogers

can't operate electronics but uses a game controller

William Jones
William Jones

Don't you disrespect moka you fucking pleb

Cooper Parker
Cooper Parker

2013 + 4 soon and dumbasses still won't accept Black Lives Matter so fucking hard, i almost died from the amount of ass blast and milk that people wasted on shitty white privilege.

Mason Green
Mason Green

2013 + 4 soon and dumbasses still can't accept subaru losing so fucking hard, i almost died from the amount of ass blast and milk wasted on cuck tier girls.

Ryan Wilson
Ryan Wilson

2013 + 4 soon and dumbasses still won't accept Sora winning so fucking hard, i almost died from the amount of ass blast and milk that people wasted on non-blood-related girls

Jayden Sanders
Jayden Sanders

2013 + 4 soon and dumbasses still won't accept Bartleby winning so fucking hard, i almost died from the amount of ass blast and milk that people wasted on a shitty pink rodent.

William Rogers
William Rogers

I think you got the wrong
image friend don't worry I got you

Nathan Long
Nathan Long

2013 + 4 soon and dumbasses still won't accept Megumin winning so fucking hard, i almost died from the amount of ass blast and milk that people wasted on the rest of his shitty harem

Jonathan Wood
Jonathan Wood

2013 + 4 soon and dumbasses still won't accept Xion not existing so fucking hard, i almost died from the amount of ass blast and milk that people wasted on shit tier writing

Samuel Hughes
Samuel Hughes

2013 + 4 soon and dumbasses still won't accept _____ not existing so fucking hard, i almost died from the amount of ass blast and milk that people wasted on shit tier writing

Levi Gonzalez
Levi Gonzalez

2013 + 4 soon and dumbasses still won't accept Megu-nee dying so fucking hard, i almost died from the amount of ass blast and milk that people wasted on shit tier zombies

Jose Wilson
Jose Wilson

Nice new meme

Luke Hughes
Luke Hughes

2013 + 4 soon and dumbasses still won't accept carl winning so fucking hard, i almost died from the amount of ass blast and milk wasted on the space cadets

Ian Roberts
Ian Roberts

Megu-nee what'ing?

Dominic Martin
Dominic Martin

youtube.com/watch?v=xs0E5N1CFPg
2013 + 4 soon and dumbasses still won't accept the K-ON! girls dying so fucking hard, i almost died from the amount of ass blast and milk that people wasted on shit tier light music clubs

Owen Mitchell
Owen Mitchell

Still more Canon than Tsukihime anime.

Connor Carter
Connor Carter

The what anime?

Bentley Bell
Bentley Bell

this thread really made me think
Thanks OP

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit