2013 + 4 soon and dumbasses still won't accept kirino winning so fucking hard...

2013 + 4 soon and dumbasses still won't accept kirino winning so fucking hard, i almost died from the amount of ass blast and milk that people wasted on shit tier girls.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xs0E5N1CFPg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

2013 + 4 soon and dumbasses still won't accept Emilia winning so fucking hard, i almost died from the amount of ass blast and milk that people wasted on a shit tier maid.

2013 + 4 soon and dumbasses still won't accept Yuuzuki winning so fucking hard, i almost died from the amount of ass blast and milk that people wasted on shit tier slutty twins.

2013 + 4 soon and dumbasses still won't accept Sony winning so fucking hard, i almost died from the amount of ass blast and milk that people wasted on shit tier game companies

2013 + 4 soon and dumbasses still won't accept Rin winning so fucking hard, i almost died from the amount of ass blast and milk that people wasted on shit tier baseball players

2013 + 4 soon and dumbasses still won't accept Kanade winning so fucking hard, i almost died from the amount of ass blast and milk that people wasted on the shit tier Haruhi clone

2013 + 4 soon and dumbasses still won't accept Megumi winning so fucking hard, i almost died from the amount of ass blast and milk that people wasted on shit tier baseball players

2013 + 4 soon and dumbasses still won't accept makoto winning so fucking hard, i almost died from the amount of ass blast and milk that people wasted on shit tier girls.

2013 + 4 soon and dumbasses still won't accept Illya losing so fucking hard, i almost died from the amount of ass blast and milk that people wasted on shit tier hag

2013 + 4 soon and dumbasses still won't accept Orihime winning so fucking hard, i almost died from the amount of ass blast and milk that people wasted on shit tier Shinigami bitch

2013 + 4 soon and dumbasses still won't accept Hinata winning so fucking hard, i almost died from the amount of ass blast and milk that people wasted on shit tier ninjas

2013 + 4 soon and dumbasses still won't accept that Nasu is a fucking hack, i almost died from the amount of ass blast and milk that people wasted on his shit tier writing

:^)

2013 + 4 soon and dumbasses still won't accept haqua winning so fucking hard, i almost died from the amount of ads blast and milk that people wasted on shit tier girls

2013 + 4 soon and dumbasses still won't accept that Tsukihime has an anime, i almost died from the amount of ass blast and milk that people wasted denying a shitty adaption

2013 + 4 soon and dumbasses still won't accept Anonymous winning so fucking hard, i almost died from the amount of ass blast and milk that people wasted on shit tier boards

2013 + 4 soon and dumbasses still won't accept that they have to talk about real products to post on Sup Forums, i almost died from the amount of ass blast and milk that people wasted trying to make people think their chinese knockoff is real.

2013 + 4 soon and dumbasses still won't accept Lisha-sama winning so fucking hard, i almost died from the amount of ass blast and milk that people wasted on shit tier girls.

2013+4 soon and dumbasses still won't accept Moka winning so fucking hard, I almost died from the amount of ass blast and milk that people wasted on shit tier girls

2013 + 4 soon and dumbasse still won't accept kirino winning so fucking hard, i almost died from the amount of ass blast and milk wasted on shit tier girls

FUCK YOU, MOKA IS SHIT. SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT.

2013 + 4 soon and dumbasses still won't accept Rin having the best route so fucking hard, i almost died from the amount of ass blast and milk that people wasted on a shitty worm slut.

2013 + 4 soon and dumbasses still won't accept Tomoyo winning so fucking hard, i almost died from the amount of ass blast and milk that people wasted on shit tier girls.

>can't operate electronics but uses a game controller

Don't you disrespect moka you fucking pleb

2013 + 4 soon and dumbasses still won't accept Black Lives Matter so fucking hard, i almost died from the amount of ass blast and milk that people wasted on shitty white privilege.

2013 + 4 soon and dumbasses still can't accept subaru losing so fucking hard, i almost died from the amount of ass blast and milk wasted on cuck tier girls.

2013 + 4 soon and dumbasses still won't accept Sora winning so fucking hard, i almost died from the amount of ass blast and milk that people wasted on non-blood-related girls

2013 + 4 soon and dumbasses still won't accept Bartleby winning so fucking hard, i almost died from the amount of ass blast and milk that people wasted on a shitty pink rodent.

I think you got the wrong
image friend don't worry I got you

2013 + 4 soon and dumbasses still won't accept Megumin winning so fucking hard, i almost died from the amount of ass blast and milk that people wasted on the rest of his shitty harem

2013 + 4 soon and dumbasses still won't accept Xion not existing so fucking hard, i almost died from the amount of ass blast and milk that people wasted on shit tier writing

2013 + 4 soon and dumbasses still won't accept _____ not existing so fucking hard, i almost died from the amount of ass blast and milk that people wasted on shit tier writing

2013 + 4 soon and dumbasses still won't accept Megu-nee dying so fucking hard, i almost died from the amount of ass blast and milk that people wasted on shit tier zombies

Nice new meme

2013 + 4 soon and dumbasses still won't accept carl winning so fucking hard, i almost died from the amount of ass blast and milk wasted on the space cadets

Megu-nee what'ing?

youtube.com/watch?v=xs0E5N1CFPg
2013 + 4 soon and dumbasses still won't accept the K-ON! girls dying so fucking hard, i almost died from the amount of ass blast and milk that people wasted on shit tier light music clubs

Still more Canon than Tsukihime anime.

The what anime?

this thread really made me think
Thanks OP