Remind me again, why do we need money again?

Remind me again, why do we need money again?
It's just paper that we can't eat and it doesn't have a real value like work or water or actual valuable things

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/playlist?list=PL3C397F4A32D855FD
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Sure I'll just keep a large repository of 40,000 gallons of water at my house. Once I get 500,000 I can retire.
>Fucking brainlets don't understand that the dollar started as a gold backed currency

>Gold
same applies to gold, you can't eat it, you can't plant it and grow a tree from it, you can't drink water from it

Bob has a chicken.
I want a chicken and I have a pig, but a chicken is worth only a tenth of the value of my pig.
If only there was some sort of way to trade something that could represent value, but not mean that I have to go all the way down the road to zekes house to swap my pig for forty broccolis and give bob four of those in exchange for his chicken....
Hmm.....

Wall street crashes tomorrow, civilization falls and we are back unto square one, you have no chicken nor porks, if only you could eat your so called currency that represents value, hmm...

>I'm a brainlet who can't understand the progress of human civilisation and its assets.
>Hurr durr why don't we live like the savages of old times.

Are you a nigger?

how old are you user?

>when Sup Forums doesn't want to understand that they cannot eat their buckaroos

little. bits. of. paper.

>Mexinigger intellectual

I don't have room in my apt. to store $10,000 worth of livestock and grains.

Woah shit man.
I'd better just give up on the idea of currency because it MIGHT crash!

You're like one of those idiots in movies that's all like "we better break up, cos I'm maybe gonna hurt you."
Hurting them now in the process.

Go ahead, live your life like the world is super fragile, but far as I know, people have used some form of currency for the last, what? 10 thousand years?

N I G G E R
I
G
G
E
R

>mexican warlocks

do you think money is stupid because you're a poor mexican child?

Well he is from Mexico

>I have to go all the way down the road to zekes house to swap my pig for forty broccolis and give bob four of those in exchange for his chicken....

Actually, Zeke doesn't want your pig.

Your entire family starves.

Money is the value of labor backed up by the country which issues it.

No, U

Value is subjective.

>Wall street crashes tomorrow, civilization falls and we are back unto square one

how can it go back to square one when all that shit we understand and can maintain exist?

Shiiiieeet.
Oh no, but a Mexican wizard told me we shoulda got rid of that paper stuff, and just traded shit we can eat!
And I'm not a chink, so I can't trade my cat.
Goddamn Mexican, I really thought he was super smart and shit.

Money is time and energy, both intangible, in tangible form. Its just a universally agreed upon form of exchange, otherwise, how many shovelfuls of snow do I need to move per egg that you're going to give me in barter?

See, who wants to deal with that.

>ug have rock, and club. Ug want Mog's goat, but Mog no want rock or club.
>So Ug give rock to big man Jogg, who has all sorts of good things. Jogg give Ug shiny rock.
>Ug give shiny rock to Mog for goat, now Mog can give Jogg shiny rock in exchange for feather, or loincloth.
>Ug happy

It's almost as if he thinks first they invented wall Street and THEN they invented money.
See this is why Mexico is third world.

I mean this and the rampant crime and corruption of course..

You're just a bunch of cells. Shut up.

>Oh no, but a Mexican wizard told me we shoulda got rid of that paper stuff, and just traded shit we can eat!

Spoiler:

Zeke is the Mexican.

and maxicans

>Zeke... Short for....
>Ezekiel....
Fuck.
Are Mexicans the real Jews?

>currency will fall

Sure stuff. No wonder why your country is a shithole.

.Introduction to Economics: youtube.com/playlist?list=PL3C397F4A32D855FD

That is one of the problems of money. Nobody would keep a billion Bread, it wouldnt even be possible.

>Tfw you want to make fun of Mexico for only caring about things they can eat, but your country is the only one more obese than them

Stupid spic, would you like to go back to the barter system? I'll trade you some chicken nuggets for your mom's ass.

correction mexicans in america are fat

Thats why it is a perfect medium you fucking retard.

Back then it was called barter.

A
FUCKING
C A R
A
R

It's a medium of exchange. We agree to use it instead of exchanging things we need directly. It makes trade much easier. Central banking and fractional reserve banken is a huge scam though.

You know shit's bad when Mexico is getting pissed on by the Central Nigger Republic.

>Remind me again, why do we need money again?

So we can pay your mother for sex.

t. Joe Rogaine.

That's because there are so many groids and tacogoblins here these days. Sure there are fat whites, but the former groups take the cake. Literally, the majority of black women are obese.

Division of labor requires something that can be exchanged for labor between all members in a society.