youtube.com/watch?v=dEhkNaxtpyI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

MAGA

>Make Christmas Great Again
>Greatest Christmas song got composed in Trump's 1st Christmas
youtube.com/watch?v=dEhkNaxtpyI

Thanks Trump.

boi

u guys aren't really defending the trickle down tax bill are u?

looks like drumpf got kerplumpfed

Why is that loli using chopsticks to drink coffee? Seems kind of inefficient.

Give him your energy, Sup Forums

> American society does not consider people innocent until proven guilty
True, in this particular case they’ll deliver the veredict on December 12, Alabama special election day.

kek

So, what’s on the docket today? Did everybody enjoy their Thanksgiving?

>King John IV died in 1656 and was succeeded by his son Afonso VI. His daughter, Catherine of Braganza, married King Charles II of England.[2]

>John was a patron of music and the arts, and a considerably sophisticated writer on music; in addition to this, he was a composer. During his reign he collected one of the largest libraries in the world, but it was destroyed in the Lisbon earthquake of 1755. Among his writings is a defense of Palestrina, and a Defense of Modern Music (Lisbon, 1649). One famous composition attributed to him is a setting of the Crux fidelis, a work that remains highly popular during Holy Week amongst church choirs. However, no known manuscript of the work exists, and it was first published only in 1869, in France. On stylistic grounds, it is generally recognized that the work was written in the 19th century.
A king and a composer. Very impressive.

I thought the kid who fell into Harambe's enclosure was like 6, not a newborn.

I might lose my job today, BRO. But other than that, should be a good day.

>Hitler was right all along about race mixing

What is destroyed can never be restored.

>the face you make when you thought government bureaucracy couldn't be worse than what you thought it was but then it actually was
the unofficial abdication of the monarch as a leading voice for the british people and authority began well before liz though, she just furthered it

He should just gut and shut down the department. Its unconstitutional in the first place.

Who's the fella on the right

>if only you knew how bad things really were

It was good. I finished off the last of the turkey leftovers yesterday

HM is just music. Anyone who goes beyond that is an autist

The redditfag is a Jew so who cares?

Ich bin svimming in bitches.

2017 White House Christmas Card

GREECE NO

Some 200 Greeks were beating the shit out of 800 Pakis

That barron signature

Barron wtf...

>that handwriting

Is he autistic? I don't think my handwriting was that bad when I was a kid and I have really bad handwriting

yet another guy the worthless diana spencer was banging. she was the worst. little wonder why she was the icon of the wests most corrupt generation.

JEJ which is which

Good.

This cannot be fucking real.

Why are pakis there?

That absolutely isn't Barron's handwriting

I can't tell any of them apart.

About time.

>brown people versus slightly less brown people
interesting.

>Barron

Is there any source on the suspiciously high amount of missing children in Virginia that isn't an easily handwaved "conspiracy" site?

>Greek nazis attack poor innocent pakistanis.
That headline.

This is true. I wonder if the President will go down and campaign with him. They might need him. Cutting off the money seems really foolish now too.

(((Diversity)))

But only for Christian nations. All part of the Zionist Jewish plan to wipe out Christianity.

>alt right bigots actually believe this
you are all nuts

barron confirmed for autistic, im left handed and my handwriting wasn't that bad at 11

>handwaving conspiracy sites
It's all real m9

No

>all that talk last thread about coffee and donuts
>have to make do with mcgriddles and seattle's best

Could be worse.

Notice how they stopped taking polls when Moore "recovered" - it's Trump all over again

>Hitler was right all along about race mixing
How exactly all I see is a normal picture of a newborn child and her grandma

Getting chicfila here

>im left handed
we will gas you last.

>one post by this id

Well yeah I know it's real but one of my bosses was silly enough to send me a tabloid article about elites using baby blood to stay young and I'm trying to convince him t's probably closer to the truth than he thinks.

I am a meme expert
I can tell when a meme will be good, and have good longevity by the way they tingle my brain. If a meme makes me feel good in the brain, I know right away it will be popular at some point (when enough people see it), and if it cannot be stopped in the future. For example, the Amerimutt meme cannot be stopped, it will be around for a long time.

I've never been wrong, and I believe many Finns are born with this talent, as we constantly create fantastic memes. Not only fantastic memes, but we have such a consensus, that when we see a good meme, all of us know it is a good meme, and it immediately becomes popular.

Take for example this comic book page. It is from the comic Aku Ankka (Donald Duck), popular among Finnish youth about 10-20 years ago. In a story there is a picture where a character eats pancakes and makes an amusing face and absurd sound; "GLOM." As a child before I had access to the internet I already felt the meme tignle in my brain, before I knew what a meme was or had any connection to other people's reaction to GLOM! But it was so amusing to me I kept coming back to that image.

And here we are, 15 years later, and someone brought up the image, and every Finn that had seen it (most of Finnish people of my age) immediately remembered it and knew it'd be a meme because it was so memable.

I can also tell if a meme will fail, or if it is forced, always. Examples; Kekistani, Niddler, "What does the fox say," "Here come day boi" and countless others.

My meme tingle drew me to Trump and I knew he'd succeed.

Pfft, you Christcunts are the biggest source of their mindless drones. You guys join the army and fight their wars for them faster than anybody else.

Is very bad handwriting a sign of autism? Asking for a friend.

can also confirm
autistic lefty here, handwriting was embarrassing, looking back, until around age 13

needs a harry potter bit shooped in

Make it two. Gingerbread house.

>angry kike detected

Jews killed Jesus Christ and the Holocaust was punishment from God for killing the Son.

I suspect that, from the beginning, Moore took a page from Trump’s handbook and ran a low budget “free media due to controversy” campaign specially considering the national GOP was backing and likely funding Strange.

Moore doesn’t need much money and 100% sure doesn’t need Trump going down there to rally ***for*** him, only against Jones and from afar.

nah my hand writing is still trash, the whole thing looks like one giant signature. but atleast it looks like that instead of Barron autism

Isn't the symbol on the middle shirt from Star Trek?

Send him stuff about foreskins being used in anti aging creams

no

Never forget 1453! Reconsecration of Hagia Sophia must be done with the blood of Turks!

Rumpf BTFO by his own tactics

>I've never been wrong, and I believe many Finns are born with this talent, as we constantly create fantastic memes

when is the informant testifying about uranium one this week?

>soccer hooligans are the last line of defense left against the invading Saracen forces

The Homocaust didn't happen.

This is why I asked for something a little more credible like summarized missing children statistics not retard shit.

CALL TO ARMS BANNERS FLY IN THE WIND
FOR THE GLORY OF HELLAS

Doesn't matter when you're a software engineer and type all day instead of write.

anyone else miss the north korea happenings days?

pol is so boring these days

>My handwriting still looks like that at 30.
T-there i-is nothing w-wrong with it.

>"angry kike detected"
Nope, I hate all the Semites and their Jew lies, that includes you and your shitstain religion that ruined the religions of our ancestors and plunged Europe right into the dark ages.

right, mine went from embarrassing to illegible as well
better for people to barely be able to read it than to have someone think a 10 year old wrote it, I think that's what the doctors do anyways
Anyone have the image of that cursive Russian doctor's note, on that topic?

Better yet, I think they still haven't included the other two polls taken since, including the one with the 11k polled

Also, the holohoax is a lie, just like every other dumb thing you believe that some kike wrote in a book that was read to you.

Trump couldn’t really lose there, it was a choice between a candidate that would do his bidding because Mitch told him two or two other candidates that would do his bidding because they choose so

Ok

Anyone gotten any reddit salt in regards to Mulvaney at the CFPB this morning?

>claims to be against Jews
>goes against Christianity

You're a Jew infiltrator. Keep telling your subversive Jewish lies you evil fucking kike but one day we will wipe you out off the face of the earth. :^)

Well if you consider every war a “Jewish war”, then you’re bound to have a deluded ideology.

>Coping
But yes that is correct. The ammunition given to the left wing is very very unhelpful though.

Polls can do as much harm as good. In a state like alabama moore supporters might get overconfident and not go out and vote. I would hate those fuckers forever if that happened.

>Hungary
Hi Dr Gorka

Predictions for job approval after thanksgiving weekend?

I think 46%

Him dying was the beginning of the end wasn't it? At least the last emperor died fighting.

I predict nobody will care because approval polls are bullshit.

two turkeys
0%
brumpf

I'll check.