Prince Harry just married an American mongrel further diluting the royal British bloodline

>Prince Harry just married an American mongrel further diluting the royal British bloodline

Sup Forums can you see what race she is?

Other urls found in this thread:

thelocal.se/20120614/41442
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-41983149
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

She is descended from royalty, specifically from the line of King John of England. She is distantly related to Prince harry, by about 500 - 600 years.

>Sup Forums can you see what race she is?
american

why should i care? People who gives a fuck about celebrities are mentally stupid and bored to death.

She also has a ghetto trash name.

Who gives a fuck? That bloodline has already been tainted.

This. Even though she doesn't look like a typical British royal, she is still related to British royalty (however distantly), simply because she has to be. There are two realities going on side by side in this world, the one that the masses think is real (what I call 'Movie Screen Earth') because (((certain people))) tell them it's real and the one that is actually real. The one that is actually real is SO UNBELIEVABLY DIFFERENT to the one that the masses think is real that it would make your head spin.
The people who secretly control this world have genes that are extraterrestrial in origin and many of these people call themselves 'Jews'. They believe that their extraterrestrial genes give them 'the divine right to rule'. I do not adhere to any religion, but here's an interesting verse from the Bible about all of this:

"There were giants in the Earth in those days; and also after that, when the sons of God came in unto the daughters of men, and they bare children to them, the same became mighty men which were of old, men of renown." - Genesis 6:4

People like the Rothschilds and the royal families of Europe are related by blood. Major world-leaders and banking dynasties are related by blood. They breed only among themselves to maintain their genetics. If they breed outside their circle, then their genetics will be diluted. Pic related (it's from a MAINSTREAM magazine, if I remember correctly).

That bloodline was always tainted with Jewish admixture. Jews and royals have always been mixed.

She's 75% if it's any consolation. The royal family won't be BLACKED that badly, though 1 drop is enough to demoralize still.

half nigga chick from suits the tv series

This is gonna end up as Diana 2.0 isn't it?

She's the whitest woman in America.

Yes I only had to take one look at her to know she had KANGZ in her bloodline...

I wonder how nig'd this monkey would look if she was stuck out in the woods for a couple of weeks with no hair straighteners, makeup, or weaves.

Really makes me think.

>inb4 queen E has her car wrecked along with her barren mulatto womb just like she had Diana with her muzz mongrel fetus growing inside her
good riddance

one can only hope sir

The Prince could have literally any british woman he wants for his wife, but he chose a divorced African-American woman. If that doesn't say something about the state of british women, then I don't know what does.

that faggot needs to fuck a relative to keep his blood blue.

it's the UK monarchy, don't you know that?

Every girl Harry has ever dated has dumped him because he's a manchild with massive mommy issues. The fact that only an American would marry him says nothing good about America.

t. jealous british roastie

Who is there in his family that is available?

the embodiment of 56% murrimutt face

t. meme flag

That's a really point, considering how this horrible woman is several years older than Harry.

Sad!

>further diluting the royal British bloodline
1. Harry isn't a part of the royal bloodline, he's the illegitimate bastard son of a whore.
2. He has literally 0% chance of becoming King anyway. Unless Jacob hires a particularly peaceful driver for the ACTUAL future Kings of England, William and his sons.

>36 year old amerimutt
Jesus fucking christ those dusty and diminishing ovaries reserves.

I salute for all the down syndrome princess (princess since if she is born male, she would immediately would be reassigned to a non opressive gender)

>royals aren't being incestuous
This is the only shocker here.

Kill the royal family then. Some communist peasants did it once in Russia, it's not that hard.

They make this shit up.
When they killed the royal family, they weren't in power at the time.

That's Dwayne Johnson put through faceapp.

The grandson of a German married to a Greek is diluting the "British" bloodline.

Hot damn, I love Sup Forums

this is what bongs get for posting the 53% meme

Won't happen, the population is controlled with gibs and reality tv. Apathy is endemic to the UK lower classes.

>royal British bloodline
They are literally Germans.

You win

Harry is a bastard with no royal blood in him. It doesn't matter what he does.

kek.

Lol no.

They're more Danish/North German.

The average Kraut has nothing to do with them. Thankfully so

British/Jewish/German hybrid set to marry a greek/brit. Oh no, what about that (((pure))) bloodline.

She's a niggered mutt.

>This is gonna end up as Diana 2.0 isn't it?
Maybe.
She's an actress.
At least it will be tough for them to breed.

>He has literally 0% chance of becoming King anyway
The monarchy should end with Elizabeth.

you are one to tell
a somali refugee stole swedish crown jewels to buy drugs but ended up tossing them into a river
thelocal.se/20120614/41442

ebinxDD

>1% KANG
>25% mexican
>50% african
>24% jewish
Truly a excellent sample of the amerimutt

>100% reason to remember the name

It's like someone tried to sculpt a human from a block of frozen dogshit and succeeded.

>Kill Princess Diana.
>But let this live.

what has that got to do with the mongrelization of the brittish crown? what legitimacy has it as non-brittish?

>2017
>still caring about your retarded figurehead monarchy

at least he's digging into a fresh gene pool, unlike royalty of the past

>this woman would be wh*te by pol standards

this is just a continuation of the African Kang bloodlines; amirite tho?
>this Royal marriage should have happened before the enrichment and replacement of the indigenous White Caucasian European to soften the blow; but it's the thought that counts; amirite tho?

Royal family are ugly as fuck anyway. Bit of negro blood might improve their gene pool.

The whole royal family is ugly af and all these wives and gfs look a lot better than their royal counterparts.

welp i guess i should go kill my racis ass, because a part black person married a redhead king

DIANA DIED FOR THIS

>guess her race
>le 23%

White brits BTFO.

a wild jew appears
nobody gives a shit you fucking trash newspaper looking to get some free content you faggot

I can't tell you what race she is, but I CAN tell you for 100% that the person in that picture either currently HAS or was born with a penis.

Looks like a Mednigger

Would be a shame if something happened to her before she could give birth...

Correct me if I'm wrong, but as the younger brother isn't he not even in the direct line of succession?

>mfw royal bloodline loses its purity

FUCK YOU MEDIA MONGRELS
TRYING TO GET FREE CONTENT LIKE

Interracial relationships are the norm now, goyim

bbc.co.uk/news/uk-41983149