Everything wrong with Shirou

Go!

every anime version of him makes him less manly than he should be portrayed compared to the vn.

He un-ironically likes seiba regardless of the route.

He fails/dies 40 or so times

You forget that #30 was a win, user.

Hes a broken human bean

Ain't nothing wrong with liking seiba, mom.

Nothing, he is a perfect waifu

He's as obsessed with swords and dragons and shit as I was when I was 7 years old

He cooks too well. He is too /fit/.

how come i can find barely any femdom art with him

HERO OF JUSTICE HERO OF JUSTICE HERO OF JUSTICE HERO OF JUSTICE HERO OF JUSTICE HERO OF JUSTICE HERO OF JUSTICE

He's written by a talentless hack.

He spends two routes shitting around with inferior girls before realizing who really loves him.

because he's too gar

But this is what makes Shirou so good.

shirou is a good boy

There's a handful of stuff with Alter bullying him and that's about it. Crying shame.

That's because Saber has Charisma rank B. Everyone gets attracted to her whether she wants to or not.

That's also why she's followed around by creepy guys in all the routes (Caster and Gil in Zero, Medea and Gil in Stay Night) and even the girls get interested in her (Rin).

Its like Darmuid's curse that makes people fall in love with him just less powerful.

It's bullshit that he can kill fucking Gilgamesh

But Shirou wasn't in Fate/Zero until the last episode. What do you mean?

He's not Shiki.

ebin, simbly ebin user

This. UBW is senseless shonenshit.

This. Literally the worst level of plot armor

>this is what gilfags believe
Gilgamesh's character flaw was his arrogance. Imagine it like this. Gilgamesh was a human, and Shirou was a venomous spider. If you were Gilgamesh, would you really use a gun against it instead of just swatting it with a slipper?

No I would have swatted it with a newspaper and still won

No you didn't because the spider was actually equipped with rockets and you keep doing the same shit even though it's not working

He's crazy is a way he comes as stubborn and dumb. The things he is crazy about are so out there it makes him unrelatable to the reader too, and you are stuck with him for almost the whole thing. He is not an entertaining character to follow nor interesting either.

Rin and Archer should have been the main characters.

HF TRAILER FUCKIN WHEN