Trump pushing for war

He's removing diplomats, that means one thing, he's going to use his military instead

Rex Tillerson is probably our last hope for peace in this shitty neocon admistration, and he's being side lined.

nytimes.com/2017/11/24/us/politics/state-department-tillerson.html

Other urls found in this thread:

unvis.it/www.nytimes.com/2017/11/24/us/politics/state-department-tillerson.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thomas_A._Shannon_Jr.
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Archive time unvis.it/www.nytimes.com/2017/11/24/us/politics/state-department-tillerson.html

Nah, he's just handing out pink slips to the snakes from the previous administration.

this

its fake news

pushing for war against who?

there hasn't even been any state-apparatus war shilling

Trump doesn't want to be a big wartime President. He just wants to get tax cuts passed so he can tweet at 4 am about the stock market rally and say "JOBS!"

Or maybe the state department has hundreds of uneccesary employees like the whole federal government

> that means one thing, he's going to use his military instead
Correct.
You're going to see some serious shit soon.

He needs to begin doing that and clean house bring new people in.

yeah , all that north korea stuff has been silent recently.

>Mr. Tillerson has frozen most hiring and recently offered a $25,000 buyout in hopes of pushing nearly 2,000 career diplomats and civil servants to leave by October 2018.
He's pushing out deep state apparatchiks that use (((soft power))) to advance globalist objectives in foreign countries.

>its fake news

>it's fake news trump is a neocon jew puppet pushing for war

He's been pushing for nothing but war since getting in

He wants a war to distract from his scandals.

>Or maybe the state department has hundreds of uneccesary employees like the whole federal government

It's understaffed

I still don't think it has an under secretary of state.

Chiina just closed a major bridge into North Korea for (((repairs))) after shutting down airplane flights, and Japan approved tough new sanctions

They are getting increasingly isolated

>He's pushing out deep state apparatchiks that use (((soft power))) to advance globalist objectives in foreign countries.

Right we should use ((hard power)))) and invade Iran and North Korea.

Trump's super anti-deep state guys.

Big difference between tough rhetoric and actually wanting war.

King Nigger Obongo opted for "strategic patience" with North Korea (i.e. i'll let you fuck my wife with a big frown on my face) and it earned him nothing but derision from the gooks

coup loading

>They are getting increasingly isolated

That means they are going to double their nuclear program

>and actually wanting war.

Niger, Somalia, Iraq, Syria, Yemen, Afghanistan,

all wars either started or expanded by Trump since getting in.

>our last hope for peace in this shitty neocon admistration,

he thinks we would have peace and not war under killary T_T sad

"North Koreans would rather eat grass than give up their nuclear weapons." - Putin

>he thinks we would have peace and not war under killary T_T sad

We won't have peace under either, but Hillary won't be cutting my healthcare or socail security.

Welcome back

Daily reminder.

>Trump pushing for war
The war against neo-Marxism that Trump is fighting is an intra-national conflict. He's bloodlessly removing the enemy from power.

Fucking normmie,who the fuck trusts any form of news outlet after the fake news bs do your own research

EMAILLLLLLLLLS!!! GET READY TO DIE FOR A FUCKEN FROG OF ALL THINGS OR PEOPLE I HOPE WAS WORTH IT DONT SAY NOBODY WARNED YOU!!!

>tough rhetoric
It's more than that. You need to look at all of his action and it becomes evident he is itching for a war. The banter with north korea, the """""sonic attacks""""" in Cuba, the threat of intervention in Venezuela, the bombings in the middle east.

Looks like they are only getting partial detonations.

That's next level autism.

>“Understaffed”

Based on fucking what? That it used to have x number of employees? Why do we need them other than they had them before?

Do you understand the way administrative bloat works?

The feds don’t have customers to grow the budget and become more important they need to get increases from congress and to do that they need to invent reasons to hire more people and grow the department

Why does the fed employ 3 million people and cost trillions of dollars a year?

>Looks like they are only getting partial detonations.

Don't worry in 10 years from now their nuclear program will be complete.

>muh gibs

Stop being a ward of the state you filthy fucking worm

Thise programs shouldn’t fucking exsist

>Based on fucking what?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thomas_A._Shannon_Jr.

This is the under secretary of state

He's a hold over from Obama

We haven't had an under secetary of state picked FOR A YEAR NOW

>Thise programs shouldn’t fucking exsist

Yeah Somalia is great!

Meddling in the internal politics of allied countries when they elect a nationalist government like pic related is typical of what the State Department does. They are also responsible for inviting in refugees to culturally enrich overly white communities.

We`ve been talking about this for days now. The plan is to take back the federal reserve & take down the clowns in america.

You shills know deep inside whats happening, thats y you run around here stinking up the place.

Why? Why do we need this position at all?

Can you even grasp using your brain

Yeah that’s the difference between the us and Somalia

Social security

Not race, geography, culture, religion, history,

It’s the .gov programs if only the Somalis had a menial monthly check from the feds after turning 65 everything would be fine there

Fuck you, my health insurance is $300/mo right now and next year it's going up to $400/mo. That's the cheapest plan that's available to me under Obamacare and has a $7k deductible. It's absosute shit, only covers 2 doctor's visits per year (with $40 copay), doesn't cover immunizations, super high coinsurance for anyone not in network, etc.

Before Obamacare I could get basically the same coverage for a little over $100/mo. I'm tired of paying 3x-4x higher premiums so niggers like you can get "affordable healthcare". It's made it unaffordable for everyone else.

Federal Reserve shouldn't exist in the first place. Literally power core of international jewish power.
>"clowns in america"
Are you literally a boomer? Nah, shill calling others shills.

State department sells weapons to other countries. It's their main objective. The shadow government people talk about is ran by the 7th floor group in the state department, a highly entrenched group of diplomats that oversee all of government. The state department is not trumps friend d and rex is fixing that

No. All of that shit has been going on thanks to Obama, fag. It's not like Trump can get elected and suddenly all US conflict belongs to him.
And the Yemen thing was those kissed of Saudi Princes getting arrested for corruption. They tried one last ditch effort and got fucked, now somewhere just south of 2$ trillion dollars isn't going to be used to fund terrorism...

Gotta spread that democracy goy.

CIA - you know they control our Government, dont play dumb.

Those attacks were real dipshit. People have been reporting the same symptoms for YEARS. All reports surround the same hotel the ambassadors were in, but please, enjoy your fantasy.

(((Sonic attacks)))

>started or EXPANDED

This it's to be expected, Trump it's just learning what pieces to move in order to not trigger the koreans more.

>links the person in a position to argue for why the position is important
>gives a wiki link to an article that doesn't even exist
>fails to even begin to address the argument made against him in the first place

That would be more than they have to eat now I reckon

>"the people who put trump into office are fighting against trump and trump is fighting against them bcuz amerigaa xdd"

With whom?

Daily reminder.. liberalism is a mental disease

bump

Hillary's appointees getting laid off under Trump. Wowza whatta lead

Diplomats are stupid in age of direct communication. All they do is serve the deep state rather the American people. We don’t need ((diplomats)) when Trump can pick up a phone, call China’s President and have a one to one chat. Instead of relying on 3rd party to distort the message.

>With whom?

Iran or North Korea

I think Iran because North Korea has nukes.