White culture thread

white culture thread

>white culture

shitlib get out

Not political, but whatever.
Pic is a ~200 years old Bible

impressive

Why's he have a tiny space marine head

I didn't even know I had one, found it in my grandparents handed down stuff. It is apparently rare too, with only 180 or something ever been printed in old Latvian.

pics of the writing?

there are 10 words by page or wtf are all the missing chapters in current bibles?

Here's the title page, I'll try to take a pic of the text too but no promises, it's getting dark here, poor lighting.

LMAO, you mean latin/ Italian culture

t. nigger

any gold leaf initiums?

do so cuz it seem ALOT bigger than the current versions lmao

Jesus was a twink.

I'd just like to interject for a moment. What you're referring to as "white", is in fact, Meds and whites, or as I've recently taken to calling it, masterrace and snowshits. Whites are not an ethnic group unto itself, but merely a meme geographical group made useful by based Meds, a vital group thanks to which Europe exists.
Many Sup Forums users mistake Meds for whites every day, without realizing it. Through a peculiar turn of events, the Medish group is often called "Whites", and many of Sup Forumsacks are not aware that it is basically the Meds, a South European masterrace.
There really are whites, but Meds are no part of it. Meds are different, much more civilized and stuff. This is essential for you to realize. Whites often include Meds, but basically it's Whites with Meds added. All the so called "white civilizations" are really Med achievements.

Holger Danske is a legend about a Danish warlord and raider who realized how fucked Europe would've been if the moors would win against the Franks.
Holger took his men and travelled to France to fight with the Franks and Charles Martel against the Moorish invaders.
According to the legend Holger and his men fought with the Franks at the Battle of Tours.

I particularly like this story as it's a story of European unity, a story about when pagans and christians fought against a common enemy and more important, a non-European invasion.

Mama mia Italy isn't even a real country, its a forced country between two different ethnic groups that had two different histories and many different languages, its like if Napoleon stitched Germany and Poland together into one empire and 200 years ago they legit called themselves one nation.,

Majority R1b, you're white.

one valid meme I have seen come from the left is "greek statue fetish". Honestly, they're kind of right but not in the way that they think, there is more to culture than just statues, paintings, and pictures of blonde women standing in wheat fields

Looks like a generic white dude to me.

bruh i got the same background from wallhaven like a year ago or something but I deleted that picture but now you found it again for me.
Jesus the internet is small

>implying before nationalism not every single territory in Europe was populated by very different ethnic groups with their own languages
typical white brainlet
Itailans are much more real than "Germans", historically speaking

Not by the light reflectivity chart.

Anyways, enough with the D&C.

Here's some comfy.

No. Here's pages 568-9

it's Latvian, what the fuck do you think

Fuck off shill sage

Moorish rape will do that

white culture doesn't exist
stop mixing based meds achivements with snownigger barbarians germanicucks ones

>whites spend the last 200 years deconstructing our history and ethnicity like the filthiest of jews, calling us racially degenerate and negroid
>"huh stop with the D&C dude"
as far as I'm concern we are two different races altogether

Or maybe the pages nowadays are a bit thinner, you know?

If you ask normal non-autistic people, every single one would say that Italians are white.
Well maybe not if they go too deep into Italy, but all the good parts are in n.Italy anyways.

this is one always amazes me

we were barbarians and sheeiit
fucking carbon steel ready to slice your shit

>so many greek/roman shit

So italians/greeks are white now?

wow

lol weird, its my wallpaper right now

Remove degeneracy

future templars!

every white/european culture thread
butthurt italians

I don't care about normal people, they are usually leftist trash

I just don't understand where this supposed European unity comes from given recent history, particular the little consideration north Euros had for south Euros in recent times(before you started loving every human)

Our languages is a lot more different from Latin, Germanic or Slavic. Lots of redundancies, especially in the old writing. Even today it is long winded tin comparison to most.

Why is this injun trying to appropriate mediterranean culture:

no, if OP started the thread asking for "European" culture then I would've even posted my own collection, I simply don't like the absolutely revolting double face of "whites" when it comes to the latter classification, with our supposed "whiteness" unquestioned when it comes to favorable topics and otherwise very much denied for the opposite

i'm med
t. snownigger

>where this supposed European unity comes from
Necessity.

Mutts lack any real identity so they lash out like that.

It's just autistic memes bro

The European unity comes from us hating but at the same time respecting each other, it is a concept that the left does not understand. It is a manly trait.

That is not something I'd expect from America. Nice.