Re:Zero kara Hajimeru Isekai Seikatsu

Chase Young
Chase Young

Don't bully the lust witch, she just was just doing what she was told.

Chapter 73 is out
mega.nz/#!NJcRzDBQ!18QN5xyHvf2XxuJxouUwjmovuKvECeUiC7GE8xPHY20

Also part of a translation for arc 6, Subaru, Ram, patrasche and Anastasia vs the witch monster.
docs.google.com/document/d/1kFWSGrHXaz_4pRIBEKZoWHEl_fINCsH1Ej_HZbWfAHw/edit

All urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#!NJcRzDBQ!18QN5xyHvf2XxuJxouUwjmovuKvECeUiC7GE8xPHY20
docs.google.com/document/d/1kFWSGrHXaz_4pRIBEKZoWHEl_fINCsH1Ej_HZbWfAHw/edit
supforums.com/thread/151038605/anime
mega.nz/#F!VNdzDYYK!nK9fNU3LeprlZSbRAnlsRg
pastebin.com/gWi7LURJ
docs.google.com/document/d/1_wOtTltdwZhHK0UKaV1AelPcA-K70SdWPcY3FTBJGnA/edit
frogkun.com/2016/09/07/is-julius-gay-for-reinhard-light-rezero-ln-spoilers/
jii.moe/VkcydLkNf.mp4
twitter.com/kuzzy0664/status/810482476791558144
docs.google.com/document/d/1IkU0ySD2kt6g039VabrecmhndMyrOshf8NPCNZgF8o4/edit
twitter.com/kamekiti39/status/810431273961398272
pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=59946826
otscans.com/foolslide/read/rezero_kara_hajimeru_isekai_seikatsu__daisanshou__truth_of_zero/en/0/18/page/1
mega.nz/#!9MshCboR!jtYKSnMiWvuWoQ1TRUFlTwutPQIbPC5YdH3f8-qq6Co
pastebin.com/7da71H9b
pastebin.com/nqaFFQCk

Matthew Murphy
Matthew Murphy

The witch of lust was made for loving if you know what I mean

Sebastian Edwards
Sebastian Edwards

And again, here's what would be the rest of the chapter after the arc 6 scene, a summary if you will:

I saw the rest of the chapter, and if i got this right it went something like this.

The strike removed a part of the beast, but it has retarded healing, and it flails it's arms around spreading fire, then it regenerates the lost piece. It tries to fight back, but then it's hit again, this time removing more and more pieces apparently it loses a good chunk of itself, fire still erupting from it.

Then something crazy happens, the beast that had 2 arms, now has 4, 4 legs? Now has 8, and apparently he gets all sorts of crazy weapons and strength, having evolved from the forced healing due to removal of his limbs. The next part is literally all "White light", and it's bombarded, then there's nothing left of it, not even a speck of dust.

Subaru then realizes he was holding on to Ram, having held onto her at some point of the massacre against the beast, her having lost consciousness, he then notices a human figure approaching he realizes it's a woman, and a bunch of Shaula's features, then his strength starts to fade, he holds on to Ram with all his strength possibly with the intent to protect her, and then falls unconscious, not before hearing Shaula say, "i finally found-"

Logan Adams
Logan Adams

who would win?

Jack Peterson
Jack Peterson

These things kind of overlap. Envy is kind of about wanting what others have, or resenting them for it. I also wouldn't call someone stealing your wallet, and you wanting it back, to be Jealousy. Something about Envy and Jealousy strike me as being a little different. I've often saw it as almost more about who someone is than what they have. Envy/Jealousy and Greed are both possessive, but there's some kind of difference between them.

The way I always saw it, Envy is kind of about wanting to be in another's place, moreso than just wanting to have something they have. While Jealousy is about not wanting anyone else to take your place or the place you want. There's a difference between wanting a car someone else has, and wanting his position as the top racecar driver around. There's probably a better comparison than that, but that's kind of how I feel about it.

Brody Sullivan
Brody Sullivan

The person who needs oxygen

Carson Edwards
Carson Edwards

How long can he hold his breath? Also, we already know Carmilla can beat someone who can shapeshift into a dragon, so we know she's got to have some defensive abilities that would stop someone from just killing her while they still had breath to spare.

Nathaniel Price
Nathaniel Price

I want to say motoyasu needs no oxygen, but he does need oxygen.And his bird waifu

He's probably unlocked some lung capacity abilities but i'm not sure he'll last on a long fight. Lvl 700 motoyasu however, he'll probably win.

Jackson Perry
Jackson Perry

So are we at the point where lust tries to get subaru to sleep with her by disguising as rem?

Zachary Howard
Zachary Howard

Yeap

Adrian Hill
Adrian Hill

To be fair Echidna told her to.

Gavin Kelly
Gavin Kelly

Subaru: “Because I'm weak.”
Rem: “—”
Subaru: “Because my ability is lacking.”
Rem: “—”
Subaru: “If I were stronger, smarter, a man who could do more... things'd be over without everyone suffering, sorrowing, hurting...”
If Subaru were strong enough to do everything, absolutely everything on his own, then working with Emilia to face her past, soothing of Beatrice's heart abraded over four hundred years of isolation, rescuing of Petra and Frederica otherwise murdered, protecting SANCTUARY's people assaulted by the Sizeable Hare, coming to understanding with Garfiel as he attempts to distance the outsiders, would all be within his ability.
Everything, all of it, from start to finish, was Subaru's fault.

I mean, he's right, but damn.

Dylan Roberts
Dylan Roberts

To be fair, I think it's pretty obvious Carmilla is a lot tougher than she acts. Even if she says she didn't want to do it, I kind of doubt she'd have actually gone along with Echidna's plans if that was true.

Dominic Lewis
Dominic Lewis

That sounds like a good way to get Subaru to choke a bitch out for daring to use his Rem's face to fuck with him.

Parker Young
Parker Young

That's a dangerous way to think, because I think he actually says something similar to Ram when he's high on the miasma. And literally trying to choke a bitch out.

Jackson Rogers
Jackson Rogers

Nearly would have if Echidna didn't stop him.

Juan Wood
Juan Wood

We don't know what else can carmila do, besides taking the form of the person you want to see the most and making people forget how to breather or blink

Cameron Sanchez
Cameron Sanchez

How much of a fuck would it have been for Camilla to actually kiss him while disguised as Rem? It would've stuck too.

Camden Hernandez
Camden Hernandez

That makes me think, what if she also gains the skills/abilities or strength of whoever she's impersonating

Angel Hernandez
Angel Hernandez

What if multiple people are looking at her at once

Ethan Scott
Ethan Scott

Well she doesn't morph so. Its up to the user who they see

Easton Lewis
Easton Lewis

Subaru would have actually punched her. I mean, that thought it just kind of disgusting.

Angel Taylor
Angel Taylor

Well, it's a good thing Subaru knows exactly why he loves Rem so that didn't actually happen, because that would not have ended pretty for her.

Nolan Johnson
Nolan Johnson

What did I just witness?

Connor Peterson
Connor Peterson

Subaru: “What th—what the fuck were you plotting, Echidna?"
Faced with Subaru's hateful gaze, the white haired witch strokes at her hair as in the now meadowlands she puts her elbow to the table and her cheek to her palm.
Echidna: “Isn't it a given? —I'm a witch. The plot's something nefarious.”
She says, smiling.

She is back!

Julian Gomez
Julian Gomez

She's here to make friends!

Blake Wilson
Blake Wilson

reminder that echidna is a bad friend and moerher and you shokdnt drink ere tea

Connor Russell
Connor Russell

You witnessed a man that loves his potato so much that he would smack a fool if someone tried to fake being her.

Blake Morales
Blake Morales

Zank you for teh advis mein froeind

Jaxon Watson
Jaxon Watson

i realy should proofread better when sleep deprivd

Robert Morgan
Robert Morgan

Poor Carmilla. Everyone bullies her.

Sebastian Gomez
Sebastian Gomez

You know she probably gets off on it, don't you?

Grayson Cooper
Grayson Cooper

She seems to be the type to make others lustful but doesn't seem very lustful herself. Unless she was planning to fuck Subaru while in Rem's form. Holy shit, can you imagine she reveals herself after that?

Ayden Bell
Ayden Bell

Lust comes in different expressions. She might just be the sort who likes being "ravished".

Also, I don't think she was asked to kiss Subaru. Even if her power makes her actions and appearance seem to be Rem's, I'm pretty sure her actions are still her actions. Maybe she gets a lot more daring when no one realizes it's actually her. For all we know, she could be a huge slut with people who think she's the girl they like, by trying to give them "what they want".

Angel Bell
Angel Bell

For all we know, she could be a huge slut with people who think she's the girl they like, by trying to give them "what they want".

What I was thinking. Imagine she managed to fool him and then they banged. Only to give herself away after the deed

Jace Russell
Jace Russell

What if she's just lustful for attention, and not actually sexual needs.

Luis Ross
Luis Ross

Rem would never stop after just one round, we'd be here all night, impostor!

Julian King
Julian King

Subaru would sink into shame and depression, even worse off than before.

Dominic Murphy
Dominic Murphy

has to correct Rem that it's not his first time too
having to come clean and tell her that he banged some random witch bitch who looked like her

Isaiah Roberts
Isaiah Roberts

That's kind of blurring the meaning of Lust a little too much. She's into the idea of love. Echidna convinced her by telling her to use her love to heal Subaru. She likes seeing love reciprocated.

And she seemingly has no issue using her powers to deceive. In fact, deception is the only practical application of that power. She's probably used that power to visit lots of people who were feeling lonely, so she could use her love to make them feel all better.

Given how quickly she went in for that kiss with a total stranger, she's probably not a virgin.

Nathaniel Mitchell
Nathaniel Mitchell

Maybe she'd be more pleased that he wanted her so badly that he banged said random witch bitch that looked like her.

Noah Ortiz
Noah Ortiz

Can someone please do me a solid and post a pastebin or maybe a mega folder with all the chapters so I don't have to root around in a bunch of 500+ post archived threads for it or all the individual links.

Caleb Murphy
Caleb Murphy

She wouldn't.

Adrian Brooks
Adrian Brooks

Just root around in any random archived thread for the pastebin or the main mega folder

Liam Hill
Liam Hill

Yeah shit it was actually real early in the last thread. Oh well.

Nathaniel Cooper
Nathaniel Cooper

Well, considering that Echidna is greedy for semen and the lewdest Witch, it's not that far of a stretch.

Jaxon Russell
Jaxon Russell

Gonna post this in case more people ask.

Previous stuff

mega.nz/#F!VNdzDYYK!nK9fNU3LeprlZSbRAnlsRg

For animefags looking to continue the story

pastebin.com/gWi7LURJ

Alternative master resource

docs.google.com/document/d/1_wOtTltdwZhHK0UKaV1AelPcA-K70SdWPcY3FTBJGnA/edit

Ian Phillips
Ian Phillips

greedy for semen
She doesn't collect semen. She collects knowledge and wants her curiosity sated. She'd probably want to have every type of sexual experience possible, but not because she just loved sex that much. She likes new experiences in general, sex included.

Ethan Foster
Ethan Foster

Oh my bad, she's greedy for different types of semen

Liam Robinson
Liam Robinson

Is she greedy for different types of clowns?

Xavier Hill
Xavier Hill

clowns
Looks like one of the clowns is getting cucked by the other one
KEK

Henry Powell
Henry Powell

She probably already sampled him once, just to see how it was like, and moved on to fresh new experiences. That's probably why Roswaal became the obsessive faggot he is today.

David Nelson
David Nelson

I hope even Sloth looks lewder than Lust.

Adrian Hill
Adrian Hill

Looks like you had too much 'Chidna tea.

Nathan Garcia
Nathan Garcia

having to come clean and tell her that he banged some random witch bitch who looked like her
Wait, was sexual intercourse actually fucking detailed in the LN/WN?!

Jason Richardson
Jason Richardson

Sounds like something Capella would do rather than Carmilla

Isaiah Bailey
Isaiah Bailey

Every thread until Rem wakes up.

Michael Fisher
Michael Fisher

Wait, no. Follow the post chain. It's a 'what if' greentext scenario of the recent chapter and having to tell Rem (when she wakes up) what happened if he fell for Carmilla and he had sex with her.

Liam Thompson
Liam Thompson

What? No. They're just throwing out random doomsayer shit, Subaru kicked Carmilla off before she even kissed him.

Henry Taylor
Henry Taylor

She was about to kiss Toyota under the disguise despite barely knowing him. Maybe they would have stopped there but it does have some implications.

Jonathan Hall
Jonathan Hall

Who? You mean Ram? When did she start sleeping?

Liam Green
Liam Green

Is she what? A dirty witch?

Easton Jenkins
Easton Jenkins

Every thread until Crusch-sama gets her memories back.

Austin Campbell
Austin Campbell

Which witch would you wed?

Gavin Jenkins
Gavin Jenkins

Fucking Julius X Subaru shippers.

Brayden Barnes
Brayden Barnes

I want one who would dominate me.

Christian Scott
Christian Scott

Oops wrong pic

Ian Reed
Ian Reed

Echidna seems like the type to do something like that and experimenting on you. Satella would endlessly rape you in the void as Envy. You could probably get Minerva to spank you but it would require trickery and convincing.

Aiden Campbell
Aiden Campbell

makes more sense this way

Ayden Phillips
Ayden Phillips

I'm not really into witches. They would make cool friends I guess.

Justin Price
Justin Price

That's what they all say!

Xavier James
Xavier James

Reminder that Julius is Canonically a homosexual

Ayden Thompson
Ayden Thompson

Echidna always

Christopher Johnson
Christopher Johnson

JULI CANONICALLY A GAY BUT NOT FOR SUBARU WHICH TRIGGERS SHIPPERS

frogkun.com/2016/09/07/is-julius-gay-for-reinhard-light-rezero-ln-spoilers/

Joseph Cook
Joseph Cook

The article in question is very clickbaity and I'll wait for a translation of the full ex volume before taking that as legit.

Zachary Powell
Zachary Powell

Frog-kun

Isn't he the SJW that hates anything sexual that isn't gay in a non "Male gaze" way?

Christian Parker
Christian Parker

I don't think you know how shippers work

Austin Price
Austin Price

Why I'm hesitant to accept it because there's a 50% chance the source has a bias for that kind of thing. I mean this is from the volume with trap cat, so it fits the theme catfag incoming but still.

Easton Cruz
Easton Cruz

Hey, Ferri isn't gay. That's all I'm going to say.

Hunter Bennett
Hunter Bennett

I don't think any woman can possibly turn me on. I'm a virgin. I have never sullied my body with sex so women have no power over me. They cannot seduce me.

Brandon Young
Brandon Young

To bad they fucked up the anime. And now people think it's a series about how SPECIAL subaru is when they make a point that he isn't that special, With Al also being in the world.

Cooper Thomas
Cooper Thomas

Nah, I think that was impossible to screw up since the rest of the arc covers that anyway. Still would habe been nice to reveal more about Al.

Sebastian Fisher
Sebastian Fisher

Also, what's even more funny, is that Al also has a similar power just like Subaru, which also makes Subaru seem even less special.

Xavier Mitchell
Xavier Mitchell

He also has witchy ties and that side story where he sees an image of Satella (or some other witch?) implies he loves her.

Bentley Reyes
Bentley Reyes

If anyone here is looking for a pet

jii.moe/VkcydLkNf.mp4

Hunter Clark
Hunter Clark

is this one of those shitty AMSR videos?

Robert Hill
Robert Hill

AMSR

No

Elijah Myers
Elijah Myers

Ferri is so fucking cute

Hudson Green
Hudson Green

I don't think trembling in pure terror is a sign he loves her.

While it's not a series about how special he is, he is still really special and everything slowly seems to tie onto him as the series goes on.

Jonathan Miller
Jonathan Miller

Why is she so cute?

Asher Cox
Asher Cox

Mobile game when? I want to hunt that SSR/UR/SSUR/5 Star/6 Star/Legendary 7 Star Ferri.

+ the SSSR card where Ferri and Crusch-sama share the pic

Hunting the second best cat person in HxH Battle Allstars was fun.

Jace Thomas
Jace Thomas

she

Jose Davis
Jose Davis

When is the VN coming out?

Asher Sanders
Asher Sanders

His reaction to Priscilla dealing with it at least implies he has some mixed feelings.

Jackson Diaz
Jackson Diaz

March

Ryder King
Ryder King

I hope Subaru actually gets a change of clothes by arc 5

Jose Lopez
Jose Lopez

Envy is when you want to take something from someone else. Jealousy is when you think something is being or will be taken from you.

Andrew Perez
Andrew Perez

Well, he gets knighted, so I would guess he at least gets a uniform from that.

Jayden Russell
Jayden Russell

Watch him wear it for formal occasions only and put on his busted tracksuit every time after. If I were him I would wear the knight outift every chance I'd get though.

Owen Allen
Owen Allen

If he wears it he has responsibilities though. Can't completely act like a memeboy if you're semi-official.

Bentley Price
Bentley Price

There is always the butler and Frederica's maid outfit

Thomas Barnes
Thomas Barnes

how do people actually know how lust looks like? I mean, sure it's described via word, but these kind of drawings are too good for it later to be unofficial.

Landon Torres
Landon Torres

Fanartists sort of copy the bits they like from each other. Also you'd be surprised how variable Minerva and Typhon were from their official designs despite the fanart matching the descriptions.

Robert Brooks
Robert Brooks

thanks captcha

Gabriel Lopez
Gabriel Lopez

Any drawbros here? Draw something.

Adam Perry
Adam Perry

Go away Felisfag.

Robert Lopez
Robert Lopez

Uh, why are you so mean? I'd like to see how good some drawbros here are.

Leo Wilson
Leo Wilson

Satella would endlessly rape you in the void as Envy.
Implying that's a bad thing.

David Mitchell
David Mitchell

Subaru has something more inside him, even Echidna mentioned it. And then we have that love-sick Satella side he seems to be hiding.

Henry Ward
Henry Ward

I never implied such a thing. But she is very stinky and you'll have to smell her the entire time.

Andrew Butler
Andrew Butler

Rem got used to Subaru´s smell, It can´t be that hard

Juan Hughes
Juan Hughes

What's going on there?

Jose Torres
Jose Torres

Yes, she did. But she cut off and never mentioned it again.

Cooper Diaz
Cooper Diaz

I will let her crybaby moans fuel me

Andrew Hughes
Andrew Hughes

Sex with Betty<3

Julian White
Julian White

Fucking.. zero.

Do you know what that number represents? It represents the amount of kissu art between Ferri and Crusch-sama. There are pics of Ferri and Crusch-sama having sexu, art of Ferri and Crusch-sama holding each other lovingly and even art of them playing together with the same dick.

However, there is 0, Re:ZERO pics of the love's purest form between them, a simple kiss. This is a crime. Crime against the entire fucking Universe.

Christopher Flores
Christopher Flores

Of course, Echidna.

John Ramirez
John Ramirez

checked

Zachary Hill
Zachary Hill

Ferri is so pure.

Christian Campbell
Christian Campbell

Seems to be using her like a lamp

Luke Foster
Luke Foster

I am so confused

Brandon Rivera
Brandon Rivera

If Subaru was ready to bust a gut because someone imitated Rem, i wonder how bad the rage would be if she got killed by someone in front of him.

Michael Flores
Michael Flores

I'd accept Echidna's contract if it means I can do anything to her too

Asher Roberts
Asher Roberts

Bad idea.

Ryan Bennett
Ryan Bennett

Shit's slow today.

Brayden Taylor
Brayden Taylor

I can post Ferri if you want

Colton Turner
Colton Turner

I'd rather not.

Carter Thomas
Carter Thomas

Heh, I guessed so.

Jace Sanchez
Jace Sanchez

When does Suburu start getting authorities? And do we ever get told a reason as to why he's getting them?
Is it possible he's summoned to collect all the authorities in one body and then be banished/killed to get rid of them?

Luis Adams
Luis Adams

He gets them when he kills an archbishop. He technically already has the unseen hand but just doesn't use it.

Ethan Flores
Ethan Flores

So when will Hector show up and BTFO Roswaal?

Oliver James
Oliver James

After he kills an archbishop, so he already has Sloth. I don't think a reason has been given, but Betty seems to know that would happen and that it would be a reason to target the archbishops. Its possible. Or its possible he needs all of them to kill Satella like she wants, or sculpt him into her perfect husbando, who knows.

Dominic Kelly
Dominic Kelly

We're actually going to be seeing FemSubaru in a doujin.

In other news, it seems like Subaru is getting another doujin where he's raped by Rem while he protests "muh Emilia-tan".

Henry Flores
Henry Flores

MAaaaaany chapters later, we'll need to get into Emilia's trial for that.

Jonathan Lee
Jonathan Lee

Oh, and that would be this one.

twitter.com/kuzzy0664/status/810482476791558144

Joshua Rogers
Joshua Rogers

So yeah, this got a sequel.

Charles Cox
Charles Cox

Ram is mean.

Adrian Howard
Adrian Howard

Is it actually confirmed that Subaru smells bad or is it just that nobody likes the scent because it is connected to Satella?

Brandon Ross
Brandon Ross

My headcanon is that he's been wearing the Butler outfit the whole time so I don't have to imagine the stupid fucking tracksuit

Connor Lee
Connor Lee

his suit got fucked beyond repair so they tried to replicate it as close as possible with their technology so hes getting a change of clothes

Charles Martinez
Charles Martinez

That has the potential to look really cool, or even worse. I'd have to see it.

Ian Perez
Ian Perez

Good to see the nips meme about the pairings just as hard.

Evan Rogers
Evan Rogers

Oh dear, so Ram really was judging them off panel.

Ian Watson
Ian Watson

Probably both. It smells bad because it's connected to Satella.

Gavin Scott
Gavin Scott

Even Shaula calls it stinky and she actually likes it

Jayden Mitchell
Jayden Mitchell

Subaru has already acquired Sloth by arc 4. He instinctively uses Invisible Providence to guard against Tiger form Garf. He also uses it that one time in arc 6 and it didn't seem to be good for his health.

Andrew Davis
Andrew Davis

I know. But a Greedy person isn't going to mind taking from someone else, and they aren't going to be happy with something being taken from them. I mean, you never hear of someone being Jealous of someone stealing their wallet.

Anyhow, I definitely think Greed's activation will be something that relates to Rem. Mostly because the language he uses for her tends to get very possessive. You know, the whole "You're mine. I won't let anyone else have you" thing and calling her "my Rem".

Andrew Wright
Andrew Wright

New translation by Lemonwater

"Some like it coild"
docs.google.com/document/d/1IkU0ySD2kt6g039VabrecmhndMyrOshf8NPCNZgF8o4/edit

Isaiah Walker
Isaiah Walker

Oh, and Echidna's finally getting a part in a doujin. Too bad for her that Subaru already drank Rem's piss first.

twitter.com/kamekiti39/status/810431273961398272

Connor Miller
Connor Miller

Those first two pages talking about Rem making him happy just from reading scenes related to her

I can't tell if i should be worried for his mental health, happy that he has such drive because of a single character.

Jack Barnes
Jack Barnes

Rem's piss first
In the doujin?

Josiah Turner
Josiah Turner

Not in this one.

Jose Taylor
Jose Taylor

What I want most is more Rem content to translate(which won’t happen quite yet), because she just gives me an unreasonable amount of happiness, you know? Literally any line I read about her brings a smile to my face, and I mean anything(excluding sad stuff obviously, not to say those don’t fill me with excessive motivation though), and when that smile comes to my face and I think about how ridiculous it is, it just makes me smile even more. It’s a never ending cycle of retarded happiness. Then I think to myself, is it really okay to have such an easy access to such happiness?

Find new ways to express my love/devotion for Rem

Reach an even higher apex of Remfaggotry

Love her even more

Work harder for her

I LOVE REM SO MUCH AND I AM SO GRATEFUL.

Holy shit. Replace Rem with Ferri and you have me.

Cameron Jenkins
Cameron Jenkins

Nah, he at least does translations for the story, you only post pictures and act like a sperg when someone calls you annoying, you're hardly on the same level.

Austin Foster
Austin Foster

Well I was mostly talking about her love.

Gabriel Parker
Gabriel Parker

What I want most is more Ferri content to be translated (which won’t happen quite yet), because he just gives me an unreasonable amount of happiness, you know? Literally any line I read about him brings a smile to my face, and I mean anything(excluding sad stuff obviously, not to say those don’t fill me with excessive motivation though), and when that smile comes to my face and I think about how ridiculous it is, it just makes me smile even more. It’s a never ending cycle of retarded happiness. Then I think to myself, is it really okay to have such an easy access to such happiness?

About new years too, my resolutions are:

Find new ways to express my love/devotion for Ferri.

Reach an even higher apex of Ferriloving.

Love him even more.

Work harder for him.

I LOVE FERRI SO MUCH AND I AM SO GRATEFUL.

Andrew Jones
Andrew Jones

Should I call Ferri my senpai?

Jaxon Torres
Jaxon Torres

We need fanart of their collaborated sculpture.

Joseph Stewart
Joseph Stewart

That Ram looks exploitable

Henry Flores
Henry Flores

[Beatrice: It can’t be helped, so I will give an explanation. Odo is a life stone…….it’s a source of magical power that spirits, humans, mabeasts, and any other type of life have within them, no doubt about it, I suppose. Odo is like a type of vessel for magical power, so it’s also an organ that saves up the mana taken in from gate.]

[Subaru: Hmmm, a vessel that stockpiles magic. Go ahead and continue.]

[Beatrice: The way you’re speaking irritates me, I suppose….. Anyways, we’re dealing with a great amount of mana of outstanding odo. However, there’s a limit to any type of vessel’s capacity, I suppose. And the mana that overflows because of the odo meeting its limit…….it’s necessary to emit it before that happens.]

[Subaru: Bring it out before your stomach explodes inside, huh. …….So something like constipation?]

[Beatrice: Think about how you word it, I suppose!]

As Beatrice finishes her explanation, she resents Subaru, who interpreted what she said in his own way. However, he was now able to understand the details of the riot that happened thanks to her.

[Subaru: In other words, it’s this cold because of Puck letting out his saved up mana.]

------------------------

So Odo is the essence of life for people, it accumulates Mana, and at certain periods the Odo has to remove a certain amount of mana that it gathered from the person and expels it it out to not "burst" or something like that. Depending on how great the power is, the effect can cause weather changes, like Puck freezing the area around the mansion with Emilia partially helping.

That sounds like a pain in the ass. Good thing Reinhard has shit mana, can you imagine what would happen if his mana was as big as his power equivalent to his blessings, and this period of time hit?

Cameron Hall
Cameron Hall

Actually wait, apparently it can be let out in moderate times instead of all at once, so it doesn't really matter, but Puck was always vanishing so when the time came it all came out at once and messed with the weather.

Jonathan Martinez
Jonathan Martinez

Speaking of that I thought the wiki called it Od. I know it would be pronounced odo in japanese but in one of his translations he used Od Laguna and for consistency it would be nice to clarify that, yes, it's that Od(o) or the world's Od(o).

Isaac King
Isaac King

I was mostly active in these threads during summer and fall when it was airing, and dropped out when the Anime ended even though I read the spoiler pastebins.

That was a time when all translations were banned, and kaguro.jp was the only one, and even that was slow as shit.

It seems like this got translated? Where do I start picking up after Arc 3?

I feel like a degenerate for wasting so much time, when I was so damn into it and the threads and had the alt stories saved while it was airing

Grayson Lee
Grayson Lee

Ctrl f pastebin.

Luke Phillips
Luke Phillips

Od Laguna and Od are differnet. Od Laguna is said to be something that is like "god" or something that keeps the world together, like a force of nature, and possibly the thing that gives out blessings.

The od inside people is like their essence i guess.

Ethan Gutierrez
Ethan Gutierrez

Puck gives a offhand joke about destroying the world in order to release the rest of his mana

I can't tell if he's an ass for joking about that or not.

Jeremiah Sanders
Jeremiah Sanders

It's a dad joke.

Nathaniel Hernandez
Nathaniel Hernandez

[Roswaal: In my case, I use my magical power daily and keep it in check. I have my everyday business to take care of, so my odo is always fine.]

[Subaru: Why is it that in your everyday business Ram…...ah, forget about it. I don’t want to know.]

In response to Roswaal’s side glance, Ram blushes and looks downward. If the suspiciously inappropriate relationship between the head of the mansion and the maid was close to what he thought it was, it would be vivid to him and he wouldn’t want to know about it.

---------

So basically mana transfer and fucking to regulate their odo? Also, another jab at then being in an intimate relationship. How are there people who still deny that they are fucking?

Gabriel Bennett
Gabriel Bennett

People that want to be nee-sama's first.

Jayden Smith
Jayden Smith

[Roswaal: In my case, I use my magical power daily and keep it in check. I have my everyday business to take care of, so my odo is always fine.]

[Subaru: Why is it that in your everyday business Ram…...ah, forget about it. I don’t want to know.]

In response to Roswaal’s side glance, Ram blushes and looks downward. If the suspiciously inappropriate relationship between the head of the mansion and the maid was close to what he thought it was, it would be vivid to him and he wouldn’t want to know about it.

Dem mana transfers

Angel Martinez
Angel Martinez

Thanks

Brody Perez
Brody Perez

Do you agree with these teacher choices?

Parker Bailey
Parker Bailey

Beatrice in charge of english.

I can imagine a few generation of nip fantasy children ending each sentence with I suppose.
Its both glorious and horrifying at the same time.

Society with Crusch would be pretty exciting though. And otto teaching tech would just go hilariously wrong.

Easton Gray
Easton Gray

I think Priscilla is the only native who even has a shot at teaching English.

Carter Rivera
Carter Rivera

In another thread someone mentioned the protagonist only goes full retard in one episode of the anime. Is that episode 13? Because this shit is hard to watch.

Brayden Baker
Brayden Baker

Murdered by the man that loves her
Murdered by the man she loves
>Almost murdered by the man that loves her imouto
Stockholm Syndrome
Glorified breeding cattle in the eyes of the clown
Blindly devoted to the clown due to forgetting her sister
Who can save this poor oni from her cruel fate?

Tyler Smith
Tyler Smith

Health classes became interesting.

Carson Price
Carson Price

Pretty sure that was the apex moment of cringe with suburu. But I felt it was in character.
You got a few episodes of him being stubborn before making redemption through hard work. Its an uphill battle but good luck.

Joseph Jackson
Joseph Jackson

I think you know who

Henry Baker
Henry Baker

Yes, stop watching it and go back to Peppa Pig.

Charles Collins
Charles Collins

[Ram: I’m superior for feeling Rem’s love strongly. Be jealous.]
Never change Ram ;_;

Isaiah Sanders
Isaiah Sanders

Incidentally, at the same time Petra was eating the “Corn Potage Snack” at the village and was being taken aback by the deliciousness of it, but that was another story.

The mystery of the chips has been solved.

Jaxson Sullivan
Jaxson Sullivan

Paperwork buddies

Isaac Price
Isaac Price

Hmm... pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=59946826

Matthew Ortiz
Matthew Ortiz

So tell me people. Where should I start reading? I tried looking it up before but to no avail. I think I may be going through a dumb phase but please just help a fellow user out. Whats the process of this thing?

Jack Evans
Jack Evans

See the pastebin

Jayden Evans
Jayden Evans

user there is no pastebin

Lincoln Sullivan
Lincoln Sullivan

nvm found it

Grayson Rivera
Grayson Rivera

ctrl+f pastebin

(You)

Gabriel Powell
Gabriel Powell

Yes there is.

Jayden Jenkins
Jayden Jenkins

guys please, look above your post

Ethan Anderson
Ethan Anderson

You want me to punch you?

Samuel Myers
Samuel Myers

Yes, because we totally refresh the thread to see you if stopped being stupid in the 7-13 seconds between that post and ours.

Jose Torres
Jose Torres

Fair enough

Owen Brown
Owen Brown

Health class
Thus sex ed
Manned by Felix

TEACHING OUR CHILDREN TO BE GAY ONE CAT BOY AT A TIME!

Evan Walker
Evan Walker

Ferri would teach how to gently hold a girl's hand.

Bentley Clark
Bentley Clark

No, that would make using greed much more limiting. It probably responds to the need to acquire something or the need to protect their possessions.

Jaxon Jones
Jaxon Jones

Would Anastasia Hoshin happily call trump an Ally?

Bentley Ward
Bentley Ward

Father.

Adrian Bennett
Adrian Bennett

PURE
U
R
E

LOVE
O
V
E

Jose Martinez
Jose Martinez

tfw she's almost a christmas cake but everyone calls her jew loli

Nathan Brooks
Nathan Brooks

Arc 2 manga ends in few days, keep your fingers crossed bros.

Landon Flores
Landon Flores

Ram will never leave the clown

Hudson Anderson
Hudson Anderson

Post cute minervas

Austin Diaz
Austin Diaz

What if they announce arc 4 at the end of arc 3 instead?

Levi Stewart
Levi Stewart

I wasn't hoping that they announce Arc 4 manga, but I would be happy with it too. They wouldn't wait till Arc 3 manga ends, takes too long.

Ayden Hill
Ayden Hill

What did you do to make her cry?

Jeremiah Richardson
Jeremiah Richardson

She's so precious.

Elijah Cooper
Elijah Cooper

More like critical heal.

Jacob Rivera
Jacob Rivera

How wet would Rem get if she saw Subaru's rage moment against the witch of lust? She knows he likes him since he confessed prior to coma, but if she saw him feeling THAT strongly about her, and that possessively i'm pretty sure she would not let him pass that day without something happening between then.

Asher Fisher
Asher Fisher

She would be proud of her Subaru-kun for seeing through the imposter

Tyler Ortiz
Tyler Ortiz

Carmilla just wants everyone to feel loved
Capella views love as a tool to get her way

This pretty much confirms that Archbishops directly oppose the Sin they represent right?

Also, who suffers more, Minerva- whose healing punches cause distant calamity, or Carmilla- whose endless love is strong enough to drive mortals to death?

Aaron Rogers
Aaron Rogers

I think she'd want to slap a witch for taking on her form and trying to kiss her man.

Nolan Williams
Nolan Williams

Probably Minerva if she actually knew about the side effects of her power. It wouldn't shock me if Carmilla was ok with people dying so long as they felt love till the very end.

Colton Robinson
Colton Robinson

Minerva's impulsive personality and motives don't really give her time for reflection. So as far as feeling actual suffering goes I would give it to Carmilla. Carmilla is a bit hard to figure out since she plays the victim card when called out.

Jeremiah Turner
Jeremiah Turner

It's not really against their authority, that still falls in on lust, just as Regulus greed for wives and maintaining this lifestyle is also a form of greed.

The only one who was kinda against their authority is Petelgeuse, my guess is that he was incompatible with the genes.

Austin Perry
Austin Perry

Was that shit really ever up in the air? Sloth got shit done, apparently had a history of being the "get shit done" guy in the cult.

I've only just started reading Act3 so I don't know what the deal with Gluttony is, but Greed seemed more like he just didn't want people taking his shit, even if it's personal space or other trivial stuff.

Brody Collins
Brody Collins

The Gluttonies are far more particular about what they eat than Daphne is. Daphne would eat, quite likely, literally anything. In fact, it sounds like in one of the more recent TLs by Summaryanon she might have even eaten part of a table.

Greed constantly goes on about how very little he has, and apparently throws wives away like they're garbage when he gets tired of them.

Hunter Bailey
Hunter Bailey

There's that and classical greed was also associated with an opposition to change. So he's a big purity fag and his powers reflect his mentality to keep things the same.

Pete didn't initially fit his sin and that's official but he sort of did by the end. Moping and grieving (especially at your ineptness) is associated with sloth. The unseen hands are summoned with those feelings and basically allow their inept user to do what they cannot. Also the way he operates relies on lots of mooks.

Luis Clark
Luis Clark

But you know that you can feel inept and not be that way, right?

Brayden Cooper
Brayden Cooper

Well, yeah. The Sloth authority basically circumvents it because it brings your feelings to life so it's an odd case. To clarify Sloth got merged with sins like acedia and tristitia which boils down to things like mental slowness, apathy, depression, despair, idleness, peevishness, etc. All those wonderful sorrowful and hindering emotions that the other sins don't cover.

Pete definitely fits the bill on this end since we later learn he was often ranting not at Subaru but at himself for something in the past, we later learn how the gospels work and it shows he had no clear direction, and is insane.

Camden Nelson
Camden Nelson

I guess Tappei has a short break now, possibly due to the volume being finished already? He's re tweeted a lot of fanart, which he hasn't done in a while, or at least not in this volume

Jonathan Cook
Jonathan Cook

Subaru calling her "my Rem" would have probably gotten her to jump him right then and there.

Jackson Murphy
Jackson Murphy

It's going to feel surreal when the WN actually starts updating again
I've gotten used to the concept that the story just cuts off at early arc 6

Jayden White
Jayden White

Good thing Reinhard has shit mana, can you imagine what would happen if his mana was as big as his power equivalent to his blessings, and this period of time hit?
Reinhard actually has a defective gate, so he can't properly release mana. However, he's still capable of absorbing large amounts of it.

Anthony Mitchell
Anthony Mitchell

Rem would literally be a bitch in heat at that point, just trying to force herself onto him.

Michael James
Michael James

Clash met clash, and in that instant she thought—

I wish when he realizes I am gone, it could cause a small ripple in his heart.

—This alone, was what Rem wished for in her final moment.

Jeremiah Hughes
Jeremiah Hughes

Small ripple

More like a giant hole.

Aiden Collins
Aiden Collins

Implying she'd need to force herself onto Subaru at that point.

Justin Richardson
Justin Richardson

Well, it wasn't a small ripple, that's for sure. More like a giant crack, and even that might be selling it short.

Grayson Taylor
Grayson Taylor

I wonder if Tappei will make a lot of short stories post arc 4. I mean there was a huge time gap between arc 4 and 5, since it was close to a year possibly something around 9-10 months, so a lot of SoL shit could have happened, or small incidents here and there.

Nathaniel Phillips
Nathaniel Phillips

Yes, but the "Od" part is spelled the same, so I assume the concepts are meant to be related. As in, the Od Laguna might be the essence of the world.

Chase Harris
Chase Harris

Subaru wakes up
Subaru does his COOL PARKOUR and BADASS WHIPPERY
Subaru visits sleepy potato
Subaru is with sleepy potato
Subaru goes to bed

A normal day.

It is related, in-setting people theorize it's the od of the world.

Isaiah Jones
Isaiah Jones

Fixed odo to od btw

Kevin Nelson
Kevin Nelson

Maybe Ram can bully him in between or Garfiel and him have a training mishap.

Ian Taylor
Ian Taylor

Are you okay friend? You seem quite fanatical today.

Alexander Stewart
Alexander Stewart

He's fanatical like an oni.

Nathan Foster
Nathan Foster

Ram will. Wait for it.

Caleb Gutierrez
Caleb Gutierrez

Huh. Petra doesn't really seem to have the same kind of crush on Subaru here.

Christian Lee
Christian Lee

Hey Lemon, I know you don't want people asking you for random translations all the time, but nee-sama is amazing. Preferably the whole set would be nice but we weren't able to get a TL for this one typesetter last time.

Owen Lee
Owen Lee

So it was Petra who ate the chips

Fucking hell Petra

Tyler Sanchez
Tyler Sanchez

Subaru theorized Rem's absence made Petra give him credit for Rem's role in the ulgram incident.

Joseph Baker
Joseph Baker

It angers me everytime its mentioned, fucking hell Ram. Leave the clown already.

Isaiah Brown
Isaiah Brown

Ram's steamed potatoes are the best, and Rem is Ram's potato.

Rem confirmed best potato.

Nathan Morgan
Nathan Morgan

Probably because she forgot about Rem.

Daniel Rogers
Daniel Rogers

This probably

Cameron Young
Cameron Young

Here is to hoping a new chapter happens during january

Dylan Sanders
Dylan Sanders

ONI-CHAN IS A POTATO

A POTATO

jii.moe/VkcydLkNf.mp4

Jeremiah Bennett
Jeremiah Bennett

mfw Rem is a Muslim

Hudson Jenkins
Hudson Jenkins

[Subaru: What are you doing up this early in the morning? There’s no way you stayed up all night, right? If you do nothing but stay up late, you’ll stop getting taller, plus your eyes will go bad if you read in the dark.]
[Beatrice: That’s an unusual and nosy warning. My height and eyesight have nothing to do with…….I don’t have time to mess around with you in the first place, I suppose. Now, go get lost.]
[Subaru: Fine fine. Putting that aside, isn’t today really cold? Yesterday was kinda cold too, but today is even colde…….]
[Beatrice: You don’t get anything, I suppose! I told you I’m not going to play around with you!]
Subaru tries to compromise with the shouting girl, Beatrice, while shrugging his shoulders at the coldness that was more intense than yesterday. She gave him a nasty look, but Subaru did not pay attention to it, as he sniffs up mucus with his nose.

--------

[Subaru: It’s easy to catch a cold when the seasons change, so be careful.]
[Beatrice: Hmm. It’s pointless to worry that much about me. I’m not that weak enough to have you worry about me. Don’t get too full of yourself, I suppose.]
[Subaru: Worrying about you...or rather, taking care of you if you catch a cold sounds like a pain. I feel bad for Rem when I think about her not coming across your room easily and having the porridge she made become cold as a result. At least be admirable when you catch a cold. You sure aren’t a cute loli.]
[Beatrice: Why must you complain to me for the results of your hypothetical outcomes!?]
Beatrice was blamed with his imaginations, and she angrily resents him for it. She quickly puffs up her face, turns towards Subaru, and swipes her hand as if she was shooing away an insect.

He dad now

Samuel Edwards
Samuel Edwards

Release Ferri at once

Elijah Richardson
Elijah Richardson

Not until he has hot, Hetero sex with a women.

Austin Kelly
Austin Kelly

There needs to be more SOL moments like these

Zachary Rogers
Zachary Rogers

That happens the moment Crusch-sama gets her memories back.

Elijah Turner
Elijah Turner

Petra and the villagers as a whole have a lot more affection towards Subaru because he sucked up the affection they had towards Rem. This made Petra kind of have a girl crush and the villagers a lot more Subaru-sama-y, which is why they're pretty fanatical about him being safe in arc 4 and willing to fight for him.

Aaron Torres
Aaron Torres

Because Subaru would save her later again, and it was a few days after saving then from the witch beasts.

I don't think it has anything to do with Rem being forgotten, she simply grew more fond of him after seeing him do all that cool shit in arc 3, and once again save everyone.

Hudson Garcia
Hudson Garcia

SOL chapter with these three when?

Ian Richardson
Ian Richardson

His recent actions in arc 3 are fresh in their minds too since arc 4 only takes place 4 days later. Man, I just realized how much that must suck. Out of the frying pan and into the fire.

Zachary Barnes
Zachary Barnes

I don't think it has anything to do with Rem being forgotten
She's specifically more affectionate to him because of Rem's influence. By the time he comes back in Arc 3 Rem is already gone.

Oliver Watson
Oliver Watson

[Subaru: You should help out with the work at the mansion sometimes too. You’ll shrug off the cold if you move your body, and there will be less worry about getting a cold from insufficient exercise. It’s killing two birds with one stone, yeah!]
Subaru makes this suggestion with a smile as he holds onto the shoulder of the girl who sought to turn his back on him, Beatrice. In response, Beatrice turns around with a displeased look and says
[Beatrice: …...Let go of me, I suppose. How many times do I have to tell you that I am busy? Don’t make me repeat myself.]
[Subaru: Okay okay, I get it I get it. I’ll talk to Roswaal so that you get the proper money for your portion of work, so help out with stuff such as weeding the garden like a kid.]
[Beatrice: Wh─wha!? I cannot believe you think that I am puffing up because of a reason like that! Also, listen to what I am saying, I suppose! Listen! Seriously, stop screwing around with me!]

----

[Subaru: Aaalright, time to run! Let’s knock out this coldness at full spirit!]
[Beatrice: Once I get down, the first thing I’ll knock out is you, I suppose!]
Subaru shouts at Beatrice, who erupts in anger, and cheerfully ran over to the mansion’s corridor.
The sound of Beatrice’s screechy, angry voice continued to be heard throughout the mansion throughout the rest of the day.

Quite the verbal punching bag is Beatrice

Levi Myers
Levi Myers

Never, in arc 6 Petra will die offscreen, Beatrice and Subaru will have a falling out, and Mei Li will be an antagonist

Alexander Nelson
Alexander Nelson

Well fuck you too then

Christopher Miller
Christopher Miller

Wait really? I must have forgotten if it was mentioned in one of the chapters from arc 4.

Are you sure it's not just Subaru's speculation?

Josiah Turner
Josiah Turner

Reminder that Emilia has less intelligence then a literal 12 year old.

Eli Roberts
Eli Roberts

Tappei wouldn't dare

Jackson Mitchell
Jackson Mitchell

Petra's not allowed to live in any arc
She actually died off-screen in arc 5 too, Subaru inadvertently saved her by walking in a different direction after RbD, which disrupted the airflow, which carried all the way back to the mansion, which meant she didn't electrocute herself trying to plug in the fan

Jordan Sanders
Jordan Sanders

Stop that

Dominic Lopez
Dominic Lopez

I predict that Nobby will arrive soon.

Jackson King
Jackson King

Everything about the Rem situation is Subaru's speculation, including how Ram is behaving, but he thinks they're acting odd since the last time he saw them. Its not like he can go ask them if they're treating him better or sucking clown dick harder because of some girl they don't remember.

Benjamin Bennett
Benjamin Bennett

I'm waiting for Beatrice and Subaru to actually have a falling out because Beatrice's blatantly been hiding information about witch factors from Subaru. Probably knows what this sage candidate business is about and isn't telling him.

Cooper Miller
Cooper Miller

Not to mention, probably didn't tell him about the fact Ley has Rem's memories, and saw him in arc 5.

If Ley taunts him and Beatrice about having seen her before, and how angry she was, i'm expecting Subaru to to be angry at her.

Jordan Lee
Jordan Lee

How does Subaru manage to convince entire villages to hold festivals?

Julian Johnson
Julian Johnson

[Subaru: It’ll be okay, calm down! Even if I were to get someone involved with damage from occult stuff, Emilia-tan would be the last one I’d involve. Beako would be the first sacrifice.]

[Beatrice: Why’d you bring me up there? I don’t understand, I suppose!]

[Emilia: Really? Are you being seriously serious? You’ll make Beatrice your first sacrifice?]

[Beatrice: You too. What are you saying with your confusion!? I want to beat up the both of you, I suppose.]

[Rem: That’s right. I don’t get this. The person that Subaru-kun should depend on first for this is me. Beatrice-sama should not be used for this!]

[Beatrice: Why must I be insulted like this!? This is shameless, I suppose!]

----

The arrival of Subaru and the others gets noticed by Emilia, who came to the hall beforehand, and then she raised her voice at them. Everyone else responds to that voice, and Rem rushed over to them.

[Rem: Good work, Subaru-kun. Leaving Beatrice-sama up to Subaru-kun was the best idea after all. As expected of the person in charge of the mansion’s Beatrice.]

[Subaru: Heh, I’m embarrassed. Well, this is the least I could do as the best Beatrice worker.]

[Beatrice: I don’t recall you being the person in charge of me, nor do I recall you being my worker! This is extreme disgrace, I suppose!]

Beatrice was angry at the two cheerful individuals, but Subaru and Rem calmly ignored her. Beatrice quivered angrily at that treatment, but a small silhouette gently swooped down upon her shoulder.

Adrian Gray
Adrian Gray

It's a quiet village in the middle of nowhere, they probably don't have much going on, and plus they all respect him for having saved the children, so they listen to him.

The idea of a festival, with a prize involved and playing in the snow, which is not something that probably happens there, must sound like a fun occasion.

Christian Jones
Christian Jones

Force of personality

Ethan Moore
Ethan Moore

It's backed by Roswaal, their lord who is basically giving them a day off, and it's a village. If it were a town, that'd be more out there.

Isaac Rodriguez
Isaac Rodriguez

Good to see the fan-club is still a thing.

Lucas Anderson
Lucas Anderson

Petra had a rabbit made of snow placed on her hand.
[Subaru: Ohhh, it’s a snow rabbit! They make mountain hares here too!]

All of this foreshadowing

Luis Kelly
Luis Kelly

I thought that too. It was arc 4: the description.

Lucas Hernandez
Lucas Hernandez

[Subaru: Heheeem. Right? If you get that happy, then my spirits will rise too! Alrightt, then let’s make it more powerful! Let’s not only put on eyes and ears, but a tail and wings too. Also, a missile, a function for transformation assembly, a cockpit, and a caterpillar too……]
[Petra: Ah, hey wait, wait…….]
The mountain hare was being remodeled within Subaru’s hand, as he did not hear Petra’s voice, who was trying to stop him. After a few minutes, it lost its initial look, and transformed only into a simple weapon to hurt people.

The fuck is this tard doing?

Ayden Hill
Ayden Hill

Trying to represent Daphene if you think about it

Landon Lee
Landon Lee

Being a boy who doesn't understand the heart of a young maiden.

Nathaniel Ramirez
Nathaniel Ramirez

Expand the image on you can see it in Petra's hand. He basically made a small chaingun and some sort of mount cannon on the thing, basically became a robo rabbit of destruction.

Elijah Harris
Elijah Harris

[Ram: That the catalyst had to be this man of all people… is the only part that bothers me.]
[Subaru: I’m tired of hearing that, the fact that I’m the one that moved Rem’s heart won’t disappear! Hahaha, be vexed by it!]

[Subaru: Do you not feel guilty for making your sister say this much, Nee-sama?]
[Ram: I’m superior for feeling Rem’s love strongly. Be jealous.]

These two I swear

Alexander Bell
Alexander Bell

What is this foreshadowing?

Ryder Flores
Ryder Flores

We will meet Hector

Landon Smith
Landon Smith

I'm guessing probably just Roswaal being pissed at having his features mixed with someone else's.

We don't really know if this looks like Hector. For someone of "Acedia" he looks a tad too lively.

Oliver Hernandez
Oliver Hernandez

Roswaal: “—Even you can be like me.”

POTTERY

Nathaniel Adams
Nathaniel Adams

[Rem: Nee-sama wanted to make Roswaal-sama, while I wanted to make Subaru-kun, so our opinions differed.]
[Ram: It’s the conclusion that resulted from finding a meeting ground.]

Fucking hell you're right

Landon Hill
Landon Hill

Apparently Hector looks very girly.

Lincoln Perez
Lincoln Perez

Well they are called witch factors

Jaxon Cruz
Jaxon Cruz

modern Roswaal copied much of his speech from Hector

(((he))) is going to love him.

Gabriel Wright
Gabriel Wright

HECTORRRRR!!!
Also, what all do we know about Hector? I have a feeling that him and Pandora are behind a lot of the bullshit in the story.

Henry Flores
Henry Flores

Lets crack theory this shit

What if this is foreshadowing of Roswaal bodysnatching Subaru? What if Subaru grows to become like Roswaal? What if Subaru and Roswaal merge together?

Alexander Long
Alexander Long

I think 2nd option is most likely.

Aiden Brown
Aiden Brown

Subaru grows to become like the wifebeater

Please no

Sebastian Lewis
Sebastian Lewis

He tried to kill Echidna back in the day.

As the Warlock of Acedia, Hector has a negative personality, frequently expressing his negativity in words. His manner of speaking is similar to Roswaal with the original Roswaal himself starting to speak like him later on. He is stronger than Echidna, but despite this his existence is unknown to future generations for some reason

Authority of Acedia (憂鬱の権能 Yū'utsu no Ken'nō): Hector is able to use the Authority of Acedia.

Hector can create an invisible gravity field like ability that is able to crush both living things and magic alike. Using this ability, he was easily able to overpower the original Roswaal, who was one of the strongest mages of his time, and deal severe injuries to him.

Grayson Edwards
Grayson Edwards

[Emilia: Ah! Subaru, I found you! Beatrice and I also snuck into the competition. If you’d like, come see the snow sculpture…...oh, wow. What is this? This snow sculpture gives off a preeetty weird feeling.]
[Subaru: Rightttt, I couldn’t be righttt.]
Emilia casually came by and also showed a strong reaction against the “Wonderful Subaru-sama Statue”.
This meant that mankind hadn’t arrived at the time where they’d catch up with that sense yet.

Wew
e
w

Kevin Bailey
Kevin Bailey

Adding onto this, do we even have any fan art of Hector? I know all of the witches, even Pandora, have fan art but I've never seen any for Hector.

Evan Lee
Evan Lee

Hector isn't a cute girl
Also Hector comes out of fucking nowhere while reading along with the story. Somehow him having no fanart feels appropriate.

Dominic Butler
Dominic Butler

Not a lot of people know about Hector. He's scarcely talked about.
All we know is that Hector is a minor sin like Pandora and his Authority of Acedia creates gravity fields that can crush magic and the living alike.

Henry Miller
Henry Miller

That's not even crack theory those are all really plausible theories.

Jacob Morris
Jacob Morris

Are there any translations for the scene where he appears? He seems like he will be an important character that we really know little about.

Daniel Jackson
Daniel Jackson

The second part is technically the overarching personal struggle of arc 4. It's not necessarily crack in that sense.

You know. I thought of something only marginally related. What if that's sort of what Original/Satella loving!Subaru looks like?

Ethan Jones
Ethan Jones

The Natsuki Rem AU already proves that wrong, no? I mean, the circumstances in the MU are going to be very different, but I can't see Subaru ever becoming like that.

Wyatt Barnes
Wyatt Barnes

You somehow made each one more upsetting then the last

Juan Butler
Juan Butler

In the Rem AU he has a loving wife and children to live for. In a hypothetical becoming-like-Roswaal situation he needs to be mindbroken enough to abandon everything except a retarded Emilia with deep-rooted dependency.
Basically the Echidna AU.

Owen Lewis
Owen Lewis

Unfortunately not at the moment just word of mouth from translators and the wiki entry. He's going to be in an arc 4 flashback so we'll see him through summaryanon eventually.

Sebastian Davis
Sebastian Davis

Satella clearly has some real shit taste in men then if she like a Ros/Sub type of guy.

Julian King
Julian King

Those aren't minor sins, more like Evil Thoughts. Those are the prototype for the Deadly Sins.

Julian Bailey
Julian Bailey

He will kill Roswaal in that flashback, crushing his body instantly.

It's a Beako flashback, by the way.

Aiden Scott
Aiden Scott

She's a stinky evil witch so it suits her.

Brandon Ortiz
Brandon Ortiz

It's a Lewes flashback

Oliver Sanders
Oliver Sanders

I don't think Roswaal dies, he just gets EXTREMELY fucked.

Caleb Robinson
Caleb Robinson

she just was just doing what she was told
That's nazi talk!

Justin Wright
Justin Wright

I like how Subaru immediately noticed both Emilia saying he loved him and Rem suddenly appearing were bullshit.

Jace Turner
Jace Turner

Subaru knew almost immediately with Emilia
It was only her last line about him giving up that gave Carmilla away

Dylan Fisher
Dylan Fisher

That was the last straw but he felt something was off about what she was saying overall.

Brandon Cook
Brandon Cook

The moment he saw her he knew it couldn't be

Chase Jones
Chase Jones

I'd risk it

Aaron Davis
Aaron Davis

There is no risk, only 100% death.

Alexander Mitchell
Alexander Mitchell

She is chained to a coffin for a reason user

Jace Hughes
Jace Hughes

To save calories

Landon Ward
Landon Ward

You have to become the world's best chef so she'll keep you around.

Josiah Butler
Josiah Butler

Maid conga

Eli Long
Eli Long

Wait. Are you saying that's a Rosubaru that the twins made?
Subaru Gluttonies up Roswaal to steal his skills.

David Rodriguez
David Rodriguez

That's the Subaru-sama/Roswaal-kun sculpture they made from this sidestory.

Adrian Butler
Adrian Butler

Shut up don't give Tappei any ideas

Michael Wright
Michael Wright

Is the manga or book better? Sounds like both blow the anime out of the water.

Charles Nguyen
Charles Nguyen

Alright then.

How stupid would it be if this turned out to be a good match for Flugel's appearance, with a handsome well-shaped face and long black hair?

Henry Cruz
Henry Cruz

TMW some guy fucks with your wifu

Jaxson Stewart
Jaxson Stewart

Just read the web novel. The manga is ok but only the second arc

Henry Fisher
Henry Fisher

That depends. Flugel looks nothing like Subaru and it's said Julius would fit the bill. Not that he looks like Julius but I couldn't see something using Subaru as a reference being Flugel's appearance.

Logan Perez
Logan Perez

Julius wouldn't fit the bill, the idea is that Julius would be better at trying to compare him to Flugel, but it doesn't really mean he's that close.

Aaron Gomez
Aaron Gomez

Julius being closer was because he had a handsome face.

Blake Ramirez
Blake Ramirez

Manga is useful for filling in the gaps left by the anime, especially if translators haven't got to that part yet. And it's useful for easy visual reference instead of posting excerpts. Other than that stick with the WN/LNs. Arc 3 is where the novel really shines over the anime.

Jeremiah Torres
Jeremiah Torres

Subaru: I’m coming in! If you are in the middle of changing your clothes, then thanks!
Emilia: Not “sorry”!?

The madman

Sebastian Miller
Sebastian Miller

Manga updated.

otscans.com/foolslide/read/rezero_kara_hajimeru_isekai_seikatsu__daisanshou__truth_of_zero/en/0/18/page/1

Henry Howard
Henry Howard

It's kinda depressing how chill Roswaal seemed before we knew of his motives.

Grayson Ortiz
Grayson Ortiz

There is no salvation. Only suffering.

Evan Gray
Evan Gray

More in-law banter. I like it.

Brayden Roberts
Brayden Roberts

It's kinda morbid when you realize that every single character in that picture has died in arc 4

Luis Rodriguez
Luis Rodriguez

Ram caring for Subaru and Rem this much

What in the fuckery is this?

Jordan Turner
Jordan Turner

I was about to mention the village kids, then I remembered they probably became a meatball.

Kayden Nelson
Kayden Nelson

Man arc 4 is a slaughterfest

Isaiah Ward
Isaiah Ward

Not as much as arc 5 is gonna be

Elijah Scott
Elijah Scott

Oh fuck
Subaru and Ram need to fuck already

Thomas Hall
Thomas Hall

Keeping with pattern, in arc 6 Subaru and co. will accidentally nuke a country

Gabriel Sanders
Gabriel Sanders

Subaru and Ram need to fuck already
No.
Ram has always been kind. She and Rem are twins, after all.

Justin Evans
Justin Evans

The filthy one night stand will not happen

Joshua Nguyen
Joshua Nguyen

Despite being rude and tactless she always warmed up to Barusu relatively fast compared to Rem in most of the arc 2 loops and in the first loop wanted to keep him around because she liked him and thought he was worth teaching despite saying he was an utter shit servant. It's just that Roswaal makes her go straight into actual bitch territory. What's more surprising is how much she still cares for Rem despite her lack of memories.

Bentley Gomez
Bentley Gomez

It's gonna happen. Most likely over Rem's comatose body.

Gavin Morgan
Gavin Morgan

What is it that makes fucking the sister-in-law so hot?

Blake Morgan
Blake Morgan

If it does I will eat my shit twice over

Easton Gray
Easton Gray

It's basically NTR but instead of a bunch of random dumbasses you know the characters and the layers of despair on all sides.

Julian Wilson
Julian Wilson

I mean Ram is more sexy then Rem. You know she's probably crazy in bed.

Eli Edwards
Eli Edwards

Because you erect both your actual and despair boners

Jordan Reed
Jordan Reed

They're the fucking same except one's titless and red

Wyatt Barnes
Wyatt Barnes

That's not true. If you look closely their faces are different

Camden Cooper
Camden Cooper

Rem is more likely to be kinky in order to keep you and/or because she has super oni vitality and is the weird one. Ram has all the experience though.

Isaiah Harris
Isaiah Harris

That whole picture is just Ram's drug fantasy.
You know she's probably crazy in bed.
Ram is pretty much chronically fatigued. She's probably the type to boast about how great she is in bed and how she's too much for you to handle. Then when you actually get her in bed, she wants you to do all the work while she just gives instructions and makes you do everything.

Angel Davis
Angel Davis

that pic

This only leads to more questions

Christian Murphy
Christian Murphy

Everything, all of it, from start to finish, was Subaru's fault.

Well he's not wrong.

And subaru forgot to mention rem is only in this position because he abandoned her. I mean where was all that bravado about needing to be with emilia at all times so she could be safe here?

At least he didn't just curl up into Rem's lap and cry like the bitch that he is.

Dylan Barnes
Dylan Barnes

That's a little much to say he abandoned her. She had almost all of Crusch's forces and Crusch herself with her. He was still learning about the cult and that's not an easy thing to see coming. You could say he fucked up not noticing something was wrong but the loop where he meets Beatrice (not in anime or LN) is where the WN's slower pace shines since she remembered Rem and that completely fucked him over from noticing.

Cameron Jones
Cameron Jones

Snowing outside
Emilia still has her chest, shoulders, and legs exposed

How can one girl be so absolutely worst?

Lincoln Sanders
Lincoln Sanders

It's semi-explained at least. Still a missed opportunity to wear fluffy winter clothes.

Brandon Bennett
Brandon Bennett

That's not how cold works If you you have any bare skin showing that part of your body is going to significantly colder than if it were covered up. She's wearing a fuck skirt, in winter what a slut.

Aiden Rivera
Aiden Rivera

She has cold resistance

Levi Brown
Levi Brown

Holy shit Subaru's an accordion

Easton Diaz
Easton Diaz

If her ice magic works anything like Puck's she and him should be very hot due to drawing away all the heat.

Aiden Barnes
Aiden Barnes

So what did Carmilla do while she was alive and kicking? Her ability says she was among all sorts of people but her personality says the opposite.

Hunter Morris
Hunter Morris

Two chapters till From Zero

Brandon Nelson
Brandon Nelson

He doesn't know.

Dylan Cooper
Dylan Cooper

but her personality says the opposite.
She was acting pretty bold when she was pretending to be Rem. Don't let the shy timid girl act fool you.

Grayson Lee
Grayson Lee

see you later space oni

Jacob Evans
Jacob Evans

It looks like the sky attack already did the job desu. I bet she just used explosion to satisfy her martyr boner.

Andrew Jones
Andrew Jones

The prank is going to be great.

Joseph Phillips
Joseph Phillips

Would she rape Ramsey? If she does, what would Ramsey accidentally say to make her want to kill him?

Matthew Jones
Matthew Jones

The reason chefs can make great food is because they're tasty themselves

Isaiah Murphy
Isaiah Murphy

Probably called her a fat pig who eats all his ingredients.

Connor Harris
Connor Harris

mega.nz/#!9MshCboR!jtYKSnMiWvuWoQ1TRUFlTwutPQIbPC5YdH3f8-qq6Co
Next chapter is Long

Alexander Scott
Alexander Scott

You know this series would be 10x more entertaining if Echidna was the main heroine instead of Emilia (or side heroine, Rem is just too great to be sidelined)

Joshua Martinez
Joshua Martinez

Thanks translatorbro

Wyatt Foster
Wyatt Foster

Thank you, hope it doesnt burn you out. The work is appreciated

Christian Cook
Christian Cook

This nigga is on fire.

Hudson Wilson
Hudson Wilson

This hasn't been brought up for a while but I believe that if this was a standard isekai story the witches would've been in the main characters harem. Satella the main girl got to them though...

Christian Carter
Christian Carter

Echidnas up to something isnt she

Jonathan Parker
Jonathan Parker

Is she ever not

Oliver Price
Oliver Price

I dunno echidna may not always be up to something
She can be moe but shes cunning

Wyatt Anderson
Wyatt Anderson

Echidna has a strange charm in which if she wears more she strangely gets more sexy. I'm not even kidding.

Liam Campbell
Liam Campbell

If what she said's right then that was what I wanted Rem to tell me, the definition of self-issued weakness.
So, it seems our interpretation was correct. Carmilla's power isn't shapeshifting at all. Her appearance and words are projections of what you want to see and hear, rather than being something more directly controlled by her.
Echidna: “Just as you suspect, sending out Camilla, and her presentation as your heart's girl, were both on my instruction. It being penetrated and failing to carry to the end is more of a problem on Camilla's end than mine, though.”
It projects her as "your heart's girl". Carmilla might not even have known who the fuck Rem was.

Noah Baker
Noah Baker

Authority of greed even applies to clothing and lewdness

Aaron Roberts
Aaron Roberts

I know she's grabbing him at a weak emotional moment, and i'm unsure whether she's sincere at this point or not.
But wouldnt it be best for Suburu to find out what she gets out of the contract besides a nice conversation with someone who isnt dead?

Jace Gonzalez
Jace Gonzalez

and i'm unsure whether she's sincere at this point or not
Of course she isn't.
Scientists only care about results and experimentation.

Austin Sanders
Austin Sanders

It would, which is why she rushed to get him to agree. Echidna did some classic sales tactics. Don't let them get too many words in and move things along.

Jaxon Anderson
Jaxon Anderson

I think some part of her is "sincere" but she is unable to separate her curiosity from her other feelings. She truly cares, but only because you're a super rare guinea pig otherwise she's incapable of caring or feeling empathy for things that don't sate her.

Tyler Nelson
Tyler Nelson

not even her final form
Jesus christ. That means Reinhardt would be quite the character to be able to fight satella at full power to a stalemate

Andrew Roberts
Andrew Roberts

What is this crybaby up to?

David Rogers
David Rogers

I'm sure a dude from an alternate world AND is being afflicted directly by the witch of envy who she hates would make him super interesting to watch.
Still think greed is the more human sin that we see everyday which makes her easier to talk and come to agreement with as a witch.
Just hope she doesnt become irredeemable as a character later, as much as Suburu rages I wouldn't say her actions are inhuman so far.

Levi Hall
Levi Hall

Breaking plates and ruining dates my dude.

Jaxon Ward
Jaxon Ward

Read the If chapter for Echidna + Subaru and then you'll see that most likely no one would want that ending.

Joshua Hall
Joshua Hall

A shattering noise rips through the air as the white cup-bearing table beside Subaru explodes.
The impact which broke the table transmits on to the ground, the earth collapsing as it births a
crater, the quakes and rumbling jolting Subaru violently as he squawks in surprise

Holy FUCK she's strong.

Luke Smith
Luke Smith

Well, there's several things to consider here. While Reinhard can't release mana, he can absorb a ton of it without popping. He can attain any blessing he wants, blessings which are theoretically granted by the Od Laguna. He describes his role as "correcting error". Subaru regularly thinks of him as inhuman.

It's pretty clear that calling him Sword Jesus isn't actually a joke. He's probably a defense mechanism of the Od Laguna, who will be backed up by the full strength of the world if the situation calls for it.

Leo Flores
Leo Flores

She lifts everyday.

But what exactly do we know about her ability? I skimmed her introduction but all I remember is her punches hurt like hell but also healed wounds?
How is that wrathful?

Brandon Roberts
Brandon Roberts

Lewes Meyer, Sanctuary by design, her disappointment at him not struggling with the first trial, the way she treated Emilia, and Beatrice (how she views her too) point to her not being so nice if you're not one of her irreplaceable toys

Sebastian Fisher
Sebastian Fisher

So like a F/SN counter guardian?

Don't they actually not hurt?

Sebastian Myers
Sebastian Myers

Well they had impact, not 100% about the pain. As I said, I skimmed.

Robert Powell
Robert Powell

You missed the cost. It draws from the Od Laguna or something like that. When she heals a bunch of people it disrupts tha world's mana and causes huge natural disasters elsewhere. Which she runs off to in rage and sorrow to heal the survivors and restart the cycle.

Henry Taylor
Henry Taylor

If you want spoilers, he becomes a completely empty person. His life no longer has any value to him and he'll kill himself to tell Petra the fucking weather.

What's even worse, I'd say, is that his words and behavior are now completely fabricated, he becomes a sociopath, with a braindead clingy Emilia that asks him what she has to do from day to day basis to everyone licking his boots, most likely by Roswaal's orders, besides the fact that no one can any longer subdue him anyway since he probably knows each and every one of their secrets and ways to manipulate them entirely because of the many times he died.
He singlehandedly makes Felt drop out of the election and has Reinhard become his personal knight. Even Elsa becomes his personal killer.

There's no way you can make a proper Echidna as heroine story with Subaru. She'll have to end as the antagonist or it'll become even more predictable, besides depressing and cringy.

Grayson Rogers
Grayson Rogers

How is that wrathful?
It's anger directed at the injuries, not the people.
So like a F/SN counter guardian?
Maybe. One of my points here is that Satella is pretty much a God in terms of power, and Reinhard is said to technically be above her. In short, Reinhard has the power of a God, even if he doesn't make much use of it. I'm saying he's the closest thing there is to the Od Laguna in human form.

Jaxon Williams
Jaxon Williams

Thanks

Andrew Young
Andrew Young

Ah fuck, that end.
Thanks again, dude.

Isaac Ramirez
Isaac Ramirez

Why am I so happy about this?

Juan Rodriguez
Juan Rodriguez

Echidna is not a good natured character in any way shape or form. She's not the type of psychopath to give anyone the time of day if they have no use for her.

What I said about her when people called her evil still is true. She doesn't act with malicious intent, but self-serving intent, making her a neutral.

You won't die in her presence if she has no grudge with you or if she doesn't think she needs you dead for her current objective.

John Diaz
John Diaz

People need to take off their waifu glasses.

Logan Parker
Logan Parker

Imagine being Echidna at the end of this chapter.

fucking cow tits

Michael Butler
Michael Butler

Guess what Minerva's getting for Christmas!

Noah Reyes
Noah Reyes

Tappei said that because of Satella's nature, a fight between the two is endless.

Before having read the WN, I would always call Satella, Lugnica's Satan. Because technically everything could have been said to be her fault, until I found out the Witch of Greed created Mabeasts and the cultists don't really care about Envy.

Luke Howard
Luke Howard

A dead puppy it's too late to heal.

Hudson Roberts
Hudson Roberts

To add to the endless part. Maybe Tappei is talking about Satella's supposed manipulation of time and potentially space, since we don't really know her authority and shadow magic isn't an authority.

Ayden Butler
Ayden Butler

So he wanted Rem to forgive his hollow attitude huh?

Ethan Jenkins
Ethan Jenkins

I'd be she'd punch that shit into diamonds.

Just because satella ate half the fucking word doesn't mean that everyone else is less fucked up.

Also, didn't gluttony witch create the mabeasts?

Jordan Wood
Jordan Wood

Echidna: “I'm sure you have things you want to say and questions you want to ask, but... first how do you feel about sitting down and having a cup of tea?”
Subaru: “...Do you think, having considered what you just did to me, that I'm going to cordially sit in that chair? Or comply with your tea party at all?”
Echidna: “You'll comply. You're someone capable of giving mercenary, faux-calm rational thought precedence over your instinct to fly into self-abandoning rage. Right now, a profitable conversation with me has more benefits to you than shirking a conversation with me... would be what you've concluded, right?”
Subaru: “—”

READ HIM LIKE A FUCKING BOOK

Jordan Rodriguez
Jordan Rodriguez

Because it just makes it even more obvious that Subaru really, really loves Rem.

Chase Bailey
Chase Bailey

Don't get your hopes up user. Because Rem is now Subaru's number one and only one means she's gonna perma-die at some point.

Landon Myers
Landon Myers

Honestly if what we saw wasn't even 10% of her power then the time stuff is just a bonus. I think time and space (isekai-ing) manipulation would make her very difficult though. She could kill most opponents before they realized they were in a fight.

Bentley Mitchell
Bentley Mitchell

Subaru wouldn't fuck up with her again. You better believe he'll glue her to him and make use of his power for her after she awakens. Plus Tappei likely wouldn't use the same trick to circumvent rbd twice.

Zachary Nguyen
Zachary Nguyen

the cultists don't really care about Envy.
Well, the Bishops don't, but they aren't really the guys in charge. If you really look at their place in things, the Bishops are pawns. They aren't the brains behind anything. They barely come up with any of their own plots, and their motives all seem pretty shallow. Honestly, I'm always going to compare them to the Robot Masters from Megaman.

If we look at someone like Regulus, the fucker is just a human-shaped dragon. He represents Greed, kidnaps young maidens, his mouth unleashes a horrific weapon, and he has seemingly impenetrable armor with a minor weakspot.
Of course. Subaru is weak. That's what he wanted from her back in that moment, and what the real Rem refused him. Even if he thinks the real Rem is better than that, it doesn't mean some part of him doesn't still want it.
Nothing was said about number one, only that she's the one he wants to be with when he feels at his lowest.

Ian Long
Ian Long

And Subaru is megaman and reflect Satella absorbing the other witches. He is Envy.

Brandon Howard
Brandon Howard

Well, there's a very obvious point to make with that. Firstly, I believe there was a point when Shaula said he had three of the things he needed. Secondly, his dreamland seems to contain a spirit for each of his Sins he's gathered so far. It's occupied by Betelgeuse, Regulus, and the obvious original occupant. Satella.

Before someone says "but Satella isn't dead, so Subaru can't have Envy", it needs to be pointed out she had all of the Sins before she was sealed away. How did the Bishops get theirs if Satella wasn't dead? Either there was a second set of Sins, or some of it was able to be split off from her.

Nathaniel Sullivan
Nathaniel Sullivan

Didn't Pete mention Flugel before injecting himself with sloth? That makes me think Flugel stripped her of them and put them in boxes. Or something to that effect.

Landon Walker
Landon Walker

I wonder if subaru can eventually summon Bete and Regulus. The only other possibility i can think of is that the spirits and their memories will eventually merge with subaru.

Daniel Cruz
Daniel Cruz

How fun would it be if Subaru was able to conjure archbishops through spirit magic?

Robert Wright
Robert Wright

Gluttony, my bad. I always conflate Greed because Echidna is the most mentioned, not as if they don't have anything in common but they're still two different sins.

Elijah Cook
Elijah Cook

I dunno about that, Echidna calling her "Your heart's girl" is quite telling. Unless it changes depending on Subaru's mood. But that'd be pretty silly.

Parker Hernandez
Parker Hernandez

Kind of awkward, actually.
The only other possibility i can think of is that the spirits and their memories will eventually merge with subaru.
What I really want to see is them trying to teach him how to use his Authorities or sharing bits of knowledge and their insight on situations. Only for it to be revealed later that this is just how his mind is processing the soul merger.

Mason Reyes
Mason Reyes

Well, yes. His heart wants Rem, but what about his dick?

Brandon Diaz
Brandon Diaz

Witch genes. Maybe the bodies of the witches still have their original authorities and satella just copied them. And the bishops can absorb them somehow. Though the powers seem to differ for each person.

Ayden Morris
Ayden Morris

Please eat a bucket of salt before taking the passerby phrasings my brain craps out for romancey things as debate fuel

Oliver Harris
Oliver Harris

His heart wants Rem but his dick wants Emilia. How conflicting.

Juan Walker
Juan Walker

inb4 picrelated

Wyatt King
Wyatt King

He's focused on her because she's a potato and blames himself. If Emilia went potato instead, Lust would show Emilia.

Yes, technically his heart sways a lot. People's feelings aren't that clear and cut even in reality. "Love" the way we idealize it really is an ideal, never-ending, only for one and blind.

Nicholas Ortiz
Nicholas Ortiz

Emilia, and also Rem. In the first loop he said he would fap to the twins later to their face. I bet if that stuck in the final loop Rem would have fapped to the thought of Subaru fapping to her.

Adam Gutierrez
Adam Gutierrez

I'm sure he's managed to make similar dumbass comments during their months together at the mansion. Also, I kind of wonder how long she spends watching him sleep.

Adrian Roberts
Adrian Roberts

I wonder if someone puck at some point will say something like: "You lured emilia with sweet words and now you must take responsibility and take care of her"

Noah Peterson
Noah Peterson

If Emilia went potato instead, Lust would show Emilia.
I'm not so sure. I don't think he'd want Emilia to see him at such a low point. That much has been spelled out quite clearly. That's the kind of situation in which he definitely prefers to have Rem there, and not just because he misses her. Lust would be more likely to take Emilia's form at moments when Subaru was feeling more confident and able to put on a good show, rather than when he's feeling depressed and useless.

Daniel Rodriguez
Daniel Rodriguez

Probably as long as much Subaru spends watching her sleep most likely.

Adam Gonzalez
Adam Gonzalez

I bet towards the end Subaru started to wait for her so he could catch her red handed. Rem knew this and waited outside his door until he truly fell asleep. But she started to pity him and decided to humor him just this once. So she enters his room and wishes him goodnight. Subaru barely catches a glimpse of her before passing out, and succumbing to a night full of lip touching, indirect kisses, and sweet nothings.

I'm sure a couple of nights went this way.

Hunter Morales
Hunter Morales

Echidna actually desperate to make a contract with Subaru, trying her everything to cheer him up and getting too excited to hide it when he accepts
C U T E
U
T
E

If only she wasn´t such a sociopath

Dylan Russell
Dylan Russell

Would Echidna keep up her act in the bedroom or would she be the one with the cigarette in her hand at the end whilst suburu is left crying in the sheets?

Wyatt Myers
Wyatt Myers

Isn't it stated later that all that was an act?

Caleb Morgan
Caleb Morgan

I thought he only spent a week and after that the capital shit happened. Did I miss a time skip?

Jace Myers
Jace Myers

Definitely the latter. Even with Rem it wouldn't surprise me if, until Subaru learned her weakpoint, their first year together in the AU was Subaru crying in the sheets half the time.

Christopher Ward
Christopher Ward

It was actually about three weeks ~ to a month. No idea where the extra month came from unless he's talking about Subaru's perspective. There is a mini timeskip but the first three chapters of arc 3 in the WN are the mayo chapters and the King's Game which take place in that period and then we got the LN extras filling in the rest.

Jacob Russell
Jacob Russell

I absolutely love the conversations between these two. It always give me that "Making a deal with the devil" kind of vibe

Grayson Wright
Grayson Wright

From memory in the IF Rem stories he was a little terrified of her stamina versus his libido.
I imagine if she popped the horn midway he's going to be little more than a rag by the end.

Jayden Bennett
Jayden Bennett

What happened exactly, all the Emiliafags retreated to reddit or something? I was just seeing how triggered they were getting over Chapter 73.

Hudson Edwards
Hudson Edwards

Dont underestimate the Witch of endless curiosity user

Jose Richardson
Jose Richardson

Maybe it be best to not do it with her in that case before she starts testing out fetishes that even /d/ would fear to tread.

Christian Cruz
Christian Cruz

They're civil and a minority. Or animeonlys who only meme'd while the show was airing.

Blake Reed
Blake Reed

Now, now let's try not to stir shit up here. We don't want another metaposting tantrum would we?

Jacob Carter
Jacob Carter

So the most vocal of them went there?

I was genuinely curious really. It's just staggering how different things are here from there.

Jayden Ward
Jayden Ward

Sociopaths can have genuine feelings. Her involuntary actions are also certher own.

The reason for her reaction changes (she needs other stimuli) not the conclusion, aka emotion.

Kayden Parker
Kayden Parker

cether
What?

I mean
certainly her own

John Hughes
John Hughes

Huh? Something is happening on plebbit? Why are you even going there in the first place?

Owen Nguyen
Owen Nguyen

Just don't come to her bed regularly. It's merely a service available to you if you need it. Pretty much in her own words.

Wyatt Ramirez
Wyatt Ramirez

Try me even the witch of greed wouldnt go so far as to handhold

Brandon Russell
Brandon Russell

Well Witches are the equivalent of devils in that world so it isn't too far off.

Ian Roberts
Ian Roberts

Curiosity mainly.

William Taylor
William Taylor

Wait our chapters are getting posted on reddit? Who was the snitch? How long has this been going on?

Why am I so angry about this?

Oliver Mitchell
Oliver Mitchell

Probably since forever.

Christopher Hernandez
Christopher Hernandez

Who was the snitch?

I think we all know who Ferrifag

Jaxon Rogers
Jaxon Rogers

Everything on the chans gets posted off the chans too, that's how it's always been, user.

Grayson Martinez
Grayson Martinez

It's like trying to put walls to the countryside.

Josiah Perez
Josiah Perez

Please post triggerings.

Michael Hughes
Michael Hughes

There's the Google Doc repository that is plastered all over /r/rezero that gets updates every release of something related to translations and was linked here too.

Nathan Sanchez
Nathan Sanchez

Please don't post triggerings. We've had enough of that during the anime.

Justin Scott
Justin Scott

Posting them would be shitting the thread. I can summarize it, basically the resident Emiliafags were saying that they were getting really tired of Subaru being triggered over Rem and some of even said it wasn't romantic at all.

Bentley Jackson
Bentley Jackson

I'm not posting translatorbros chapters on Reddit my paranoid bro.

Angel Morales
Angel Morales

Weak.

Laughing at the weakness of others is what we do, that's not shitting anything, it's life. Fucking weakling.

Camden Mitchell
Camden Mitchell

Well fuck those guys too then

Noah Lewis
Noah Lewis

Well if you are already drinking her piss...

Liam Edwards
Liam Edwards

Well, you can go there and get a laugh. It's easy to find out.

Easton King
Easton King

Mitrospeed (you all know him right?) gets a lot of upvotes on the chapter discussions in Reddit. If any of you bros are giving him them, stop it at once. He is a liar and a pretentious idiot.

Ethan Wilson
Ethan Wilson

I'd fuck Echidna at least once to mock the clown.

Evan Edwards
Evan Edwards

tfw Echidna gave you a watersports fetish exclusive to her

Julian Lopez
Julian Lopez

About what he lied?

Gavin Bell
Gavin Bell

But at least he isn't a pleb who hates barbed Ferris.

Henry Cox
Henry Cox

Those guys are fucking retarded then

Adrian Young
Adrian Young

Eh, Ferri isn't barbed and him not hating Ferri is his only good side

Sebastian Gutierrez
Sebastian Gutierrez

Is there a particular reason Suburu HAS to drink her piss during their like second meeting?

Ethan Miller
Ethan Miller

pastebin.com/7da71H9b

It even screams cancer

He kept bashing the user who made an actual summary

pastebin.com/nqaFFQCk

Caleb Hill
Caleb Hill

Yeah, to give him Witch Genes. Basically every cup he drink corrupts and poisons him. Fun stuff.

Eli Thomas
Eli Thomas

What the actual fuck.

Dylan Lee
Dylan Lee

Is there any benefit in him gaining witch genes? Or is it just to kill him slowly and see the effects of the genes in person?

Owen Martin
Owen Martin

It's very minor but it seems to keep his status as an apostle of greed.

Colton Price
Colton Price

The beginning to that pastebin is already wrong and reeks of "muh mc can't be wrong". Probably a self-inserting faggot that has no self awareness.

Matthew Walker
Matthew Walker

That was a very hilarious read.

Grayson Cook
Grayson Cook

Witch genes is what helps him activate his authorities and makes him better at using it. But Its also the same thing that made Satella Satella so.

Leo Scott
Leo Scott

Nevermind, I'm cuntfused.

Brody Peterson
Brody Peterson

She doesn't have to permadie
Subaru: “—Is the Rem I eventually bring back, truly going to be the same Rem I want to save?”

Benjamin Hernandez
Benjamin Hernandez

He didn't seem to notice she did that, because he thought it was odd when she made vague reference to it.

Anthony Evans
Anthony Evans

That's even worse

Jack Garcia
Jack Garcia

I completely forgot about that line, fuck me. Will those two ever be together again?

Justin Price
Justin Price

Man. Can you imagine how hormonal, pent-up, and horny Rem got while she was pregnant with Rigel? He probably almost RbD at least once.

Adrian Hughes
Adrian Hughes

Subaru being triggered over Rem and some of even said it wasn't romantic at all.
INTENSE FRIENDSHIP

Benjamin Thomas
Benjamin Thomas

Maybe that was when he started to notice hereafter.

Cameron Sanders
Cameron Sanders

I imagine she shattered his hips. Or left the ball and chain right next to the bed side table to remind him of the cost of lacklustre performance.

Jeremiah Price
Jeremiah Price

I'm pretty sure the only 'complaint' she had was that he could out-stamina her and she's competitive. Although I guess comments like that could be her playing 10D bedroom tic-tac-toe to keep him motivated.

Oliver Gray
Oliver Gray

I'm pretty sure it's bound to happen just for the extra drama. It will probably end being resolved though.

Oliver Jones
Oliver Jones

I want to protect Ferri with Crusch-sama.

Isaiah Morales
Isaiah Morales

Tappei is really crushing our balls with this kind of stuff.

Daniel Ortiz
Daniel Ortiz

I can only imagine Rem being flustered or embarrassed cause Suburu keeps pressuring her to try all these positions/outfits/scenarios from various Eroge in japan.

Adrian Moore
Adrian Moore

This isn't really the right place to ask, but is there any really good isekai manga?

Jackson Smith
Jackson Smith

What do they mean about being the "same Rem"?

Jeremiah Perry
Jeremiah Perry

Probably waking up but being like Crusch is now.

Jace Rogers
Jace Rogers

He can reverse time.

Ryan Brooks
Ryan Brooks

It's a Rem he never really met while awake if you subscribe to the parallel universe theory and/or this

Jacob Robinson
Jacob Robinson

There are too many options there. Multiuniverse, lack of memories... It's Tappei who we are talking about.

Jackson Morgan
Jackson Morgan

For the context of that line, really it just means that since he RbD'd the Rem he originally failed is already gone, he's not in her universe anymore. Or at least so the theory goes. For despair predicting purposes though there are lots of things about Rem not coming back quite right.

Sebastian Myers
Sebastian Myers

I will give you my two cents and say that by "same Rem" it isn't the original Rem but rather a replicated one. Kind of like Echidna's Witch friends.

They can't grow or change because they are already dead

Colton Clark
Colton Clark

Oh you can right right off with that shit

Jordan Garcia
Jordan Garcia

Same rem as in he'd be getting a rem that genetically and mentally would be the same rem from the timeline she originally got potato'd on; But its not the SPECIFIC same rem from that timeline, cause he's left her alone cause he's dead.

Logan Martinez
Logan Martinez

If its gonna be like that I'm going to have someone stab Tappei

Ryan Brooks
Ryan Brooks

Really good ones? Most of it is wish-fufillment crap to be honest. The only one that got me going for awhile was Shield Hero before it turned into a harem.

Asher Butler
Asher Butler

Its unlikely, as you can see from the discussion, both Echidna and Subaru understand the ramifications of what that means, and there's no way to verify or disprove it. But, my main thought on it is that by Satella's nature she wouldn't accept the use of the power if that's how it worked, because she would definitively know that she was simply passing him off to another woman, even if that other woman was another universe's Satella. As the ability would hold no personal value to a Witch defined by Envy adn Jealousy I find it unlikely to actually work in that way.

Cameron Ross
Cameron Ross

That that's thinking with your despair boner

Mason Watson
Mason Watson

Oh no! Not a harem!

How did you survive the prospect of the MC having the opportunity to dick a group of girls?!

Logan Allen
Logan Allen

I just caught up with The New Gate, which was pretty okay. It's literally the only one I've read so far where the protagonist hasn't made me contemplate hanging myself.

Eli Brooks
Eli Brooks

What if she transferred over in much the way?

William Turner
William Turner

It's too bad 99% of modern harems don't do that and it's just blue balls for everyone.

James Jenkins
James Jenkins

She doesn't seem to, due to how contracts work. As far as Subaru can confirm, she resets like everything else.

Gavin Martinez
Gavin Martinez

That's what I also told someone saying Envy viewed Emilia as another woman when I was mentioning the possibility of Emilia really just being Satella or a clone.

Envy would see another Envy the same like she views Emilia. It's not as if we can think through our twin sibling. Te reason she'd choose a "time travel" power instead of dimension hopping is because seeing Subaru die makes her suffer.

Dylan Cook
Dylan Cook

Because I wanted a one-on-one romance with Ralphtalia and have the rest be daughterus/sonrus with him running his own kingdom you shitter. I actually loved the series up until they literally had competitions on who would sleep with the MC.

Elijah Garcia
Elijah Garcia

As said, its mostly wish fulfilment regardless if you go LN or manga. Shield hero was decent till it started getting a little rediculous/cast away the atmosphere from the start.
New Gate isnt bad.

If you were willing to open to LN's I would suggest Akuyaku Tensei Dakedo Doushite Kou Natta. Gets political with pretty good world building rather than wish fulfilment.

Landon Morris
Landon Morris

Besides the fact that letting another ENVY to have him would make her go ballistic.

Joshua Harris
Joshua Harris

So a half-beta self-insert?

Justin Rogers
Justin Rogers

If we are stretching the word isekai you can always read pic related

David Anderson
David Anderson

Speaking of that. Emilia doesn't call Subaru "Subaru-kun", does she? If she's on a full name basis with him already I don't see her regressing and adding honorifics. It doesn't really work that way.

Angel Collins
Angel Collins

She never did actually.

Brandon Parker
Brandon Parker

Assuming he survives and we dont go full tragedy who am i kidding? . Do you think suburu will be sent back to earth when all this shit is done and dusted?

Without RbD will he even be able to survive in the world without becoming just one of the common mass?

Kevin Myers
Kevin Myers

Calling Nafoumi a beta

You actually got me a little mad with that post

Josiah Hill
Josiah Hill

I don't remember if in the Anime she drops it completely at some point or still uses it. He was angry at SATELLA for using "Subaru-kun" "just like Emilia would". I didn't pay attention to the honorifics much.

Charles Wilson
Charles Wilson

Huh? Satella called Subaru "Subaru-kun" just like Emilia would?

Nathan Rogers
Nathan Rogers

Emilia never ever called Subaru with the kun honorific. She always used just Subaru since he gave her his name. He was angry because that's how Rem calls him.

Jackson Gutierrez
Jackson Gutierrez

Hopefully Satella has enough sense to see how that would ruin him when he already built a life in her world.

Lincoln Watson
Lincoln Watson

Actually, I have no fucking idea.

You're talking as if one-on-one romances always end like you claim they do. I've seen plenty of blue balls in one-on-ones.
Other harem shit also had the MC be in a happy relationship.

Angel Brooks
Angel Brooks

I'm going to check that chapter again but I remember it being an issue with Emilia.

Jordan Thompson
Jordan Thompson

The only person to ever call him Subaru-kun is Rem. Emilia was always just Subaru.

Benjamin Cruz
Benjamin Cruz

Are you okay user? Subaru got mad at Satella for calling him "Subaru-kun" just like Rem would not Emilia.

Robert Evans
Robert Evans

It was always because of Rem.

Liam Gomez
Liam Gomez

I don't know who to quote now. But anyway, I feel like this minor detail is one of the strongest indicators in a way that Satella is a separate entity from Emilia.

Austin Bennett
Austin Bennett

Emilia is the "witch's daughter"

We don't know what that epithet Pandora said exactly means.

Angel Baker
Angel Baker

Well obviously, what makes you think she is the same? She is like Satella, she is called the Witch's Daughter, and Betelgeuse calls her the perfect vessel is another matter.

Jeremiah Perry
Jeremiah Perry

Or, you know. Subaru just doesn't love Emilia the same way he loves Rem. I mean, considering how hesitant he is with Emilia yet full-bodied ready for Rem is something Subaru is struggling with during arc 6.

James Moore
James Moore

No, I'm not ok. I'm sure I've heard Emilia use Subaru-kun before but even the ANIME betrayed my memories.

Jaxon Foster
Jaxon Foster

Satella seems kind of retarded and singleminded so it would be hilarious if she was just trying to rise his spirits and it totally backfired.

Justin Thompson
Justin Thompson

I don't, but a couple anons hold onto the theory and viewed everything else as inconclusive. I feel this little bit is very conclusive as it means Satella had a very different past and dynamic with the Subaru she remembered.

Landon Lee
Landon Lee

The only time she has called Subaru "Subaru-kun" was when she was mindroken and the Echidna AU I'm pretty sure.

Bentley Murphy
Bentley Murphy

You're talking as if ENVY is necessarily Satella.

Jaxson Turner
Jaxson Turner

That's not me hearing it though, was there a moment in the anime?

Henry Moore
Henry Moore

Even so. Subaru-kun is not her current form of address for him and the only character to regularly use it was Rem.

Xavier Thompson
Xavier Thompson

Wasn't she even trying to be like Rem or something?

Jace Perry
Jace Perry

I feel like she kind of is but is something like Satella's Freudian Id.

Charles Bell
Charles Bell

I'm pretty sure she didn't even use them actually (not 100% sure about the Echidna AU)

I'm pretty sure the only person Emilia has ever used "-kun" for was Otto.

Logan Gonzalez
Logan Gonzalez

Or, she's another personality. Like the witches said.

Alexander Ortiz
Alexander Ortiz

Yeah, in the Echidna AU Emilia tried acting like Rem to get Subaru's attention, even cut her hair short to look like her.

Nathaniel Gray
Nathaniel Gray

A personality born from the same person due to taking in a bunch of witch factors. Something running on Satella's base desires but without the rest of her rational self or lucidity. They're not mutually exclusive things.

Lucas Barnes
Lucas Barnes

That's really fucked up.

Jacob Walker
Jacob Walker

I wonder if they will put the Echidna AU as a side story (like Natsuki Rem) in the volume were the contract preposition will be made.

Christopher King
Christopher King

Nope. The hasn't even been a moment in the WNs either so

Henry Baker
Henry Baker

Nor is your statement true only from that. It can be that ENVY has self-awareness making the honorific "evidence", non-evidence.

Nathan Richardson
Nathan Richardson

Have we a summary for Echidna AU? I've been avoiding any side stories till Arc 4 is done.

Christopher Wright
Christopher Wright

Yes we have.

Kevin Morales
Kevin Morales

If that loop was kept permanent Subaru would have probably been raped.

Matthew Butler
Matthew Butler

If you want to play that game sure, but then that brings in the question why the unrestrained Envy would use formalities where Satella wouldn't, unless that's just something they both share.

Jace Watson
Jace Watson

This is now my headcanon for this doujin.

John Peterson
John Peterson

Because they're different entities.

Hunter Jenkins
Hunter Jenkins

You're not clarifying what that means in the grand scheme of things. If we're to believe the most common way Envy came to be then this trait wouldn't be arbitrarily different separate entities or not.

Levi Gray
Levi Gray

Different entities with different personalities, this discussion is stupid since we know their behavior is categorically different, despite your claim that because one derived (supposedly) from the other.

Twins don't have the same fetishes either.

Adam Reyes
Adam Reyes

Yes, but unlike a twin Envy has no memories to call her own. That's where this gets confusing because some basic stuff like that should be the same unless she has had drastically different experiences. That may be the case but there's also no proof of that at the moment.

Parker Reyes
Parker Reyes

We know Envy's personality and an honorific doesn't seem like something she'd come up with on her own. Just my two cents.

Nathan Gomez
Nathan Gomez

I'm still convinced that Emilia is like a Lewes clone for Satella.

Cameron Harris
Cameron Harris

Not him but are we assuming Rem is Satella or something?

Justin Morales
Justin Morales

No. It's more of a Satella != Emilia thing. Since if Satella uses that for Subaru then it implies a different past with him and personality so a stable time loop thing becomes much more unlikely.

Angel Price
Angel Price

She always wanted to stop the world from fighting and stop all wars and such, all the pain.

Pleading didn't work, so she trained hard and became super strong, but instead of helping she was just hurting more people and trying to force then to stop, which made her despair even more, then she realized she was furious at her own inability, and the world always at war.

Apparently afterwards she realized she could heal by punching due to her wrath, and started doing what she does as a witch.

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit