Re:Zero kara Hajimeru Isekai Seikatsu

Don't bully the lust witch, she just was just doing what she was told.

Chapter 73 is out
mega.nz/#!NJcRzDBQ!18QN5xyHvf2XxuJxouUwjmovuKvECeUiC7GE8xPHY20

Also part of a translation for arc 6, Subaru, Ram, patrasche and Anastasia vs the witch monster.
docs.google.com/document/d/1kFWSGrHXaz_4pRIBEKZoWHEl_fINCsH1Ej_HZbWfAHw/edit

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#F!VNdzDYYK!nK9fNU3LeprlZSbRAnlsRg
pastebin.com/gWi7LURJ
docs.google.com/document/d/1_wOtTltdwZhHK0UKaV1AelPcA-K70SdWPcY3FTBJGnA/edit
frogkun.com/2016/09/07/is-julius-gay-for-reinhard-light-rezero-ln-spoilers/
jii.moe/VkcydLkNf.mp4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

The witch of lust was made for loving if you know what I mean

And again, here's what would be the rest of the chapter after the arc 6 scene, a summary if you will:

I saw the rest of the chapter, and if i got this right it went something like this.

The strike removed a part of the beast, but it has retarded healing, and it flails it's arms around spreading fire, then it regenerates the lost piece. It tries to fight back, but then it's hit again, this time removing more and more pieces apparently it loses a good chunk of itself, fire still erupting from it.

Then something crazy happens, the beast that had 2 arms, now has 4, 4 legs? Now has 8, and apparently he gets all sorts of crazy weapons and strength, having evolved from the forced healing due to removal of his limbs. The next part is literally all "White light", and it's bombarded, then there's nothing left of it, not even a speck of dust.

Subaru then realizes he was holding on to Ram, having held onto her at some point of the massacre against the beast, her having lost consciousness, he then notices a human figure approaching he realizes it's a woman, and a bunch of Shaula's features, then his strength starts to fade, he holds on to Ram with all his strength possibly with the intent to protect her, and then falls unconscious, not before hearing Shaula say, "i finally found-"

who would win?

These things kind of overlap. Envy is kind of about wanting what others have, or resenting them for it. I also wouldn't call someone stealing your wallet, and you wanting it back, to be Jealousy. Something about Envy and Jealousy strike me as being a little different. I've often saw it as almost more about who someone is than what they have. Envy/Jealousy and Greed are both possessive, but there's some kind of difference between them.

The way I always saw it, Envy is kind of about wanting to be in another's place, moreso than just wanting to have something they have. While Jealousy is about not wanting anyone else to take your place or the place you want. There's a difference between wanting a car someone else has, and wanting his position as the top racecar driver around. There's probably a better comparison than that, but that's kind of how I feel about it.

The person who needs oxygen

How long can he hold his breath? Also, we already know Carmilla can beat someone who can shapeshift into a dragon, so we know she's got to have some defensive abilities that would stop someone from just killing her while they still had breath to spare.

I want to say motoyasu needs no oxygen, but he does need oxygen.And his bird waifu

He's probably unlocked some lung capacity abilities but i'm not sure he'll last on a long fight. Lvl 700 motoyasu however, he'll probably win.

So are we at the point where lust tries to get subaru to sleep with her by disguising as rem?

Yeap

To be fair Echidna told her to.

>Subaru: “Because I'm weak.”
>Rem: “—”
>Subaru: “Because my ability is lacking.”
>Rem: “—”
>Subaru: “If I were stronger, smarter, a man who could do more... things'd be over without everyone suffering, sorrowing, hurting...”
>If Subaru were strong enough to do everything, absolutely everything on his own, then working with Emilia to face her past, soothing of Beatrice's heart abraded over four hundred years of isolation, rescuing of Petra and Frederica otherwise murdered, protecting SANCTUARY's people assaulted by the Sizeable Hare, coming to understanding with Garfiel as he attempts to distance the outsiders, would all be within his ability.
>Everything, all of it, from start to finish, was Subaru's fault.

I mean, he's right, but damn.

To be fair, I think it's pretty obvious Carmilla is a lot tougher than she acts. Even if she says she didn't want to do it, I kind of doubt she'd have actually gone along with Echidna's plans if that was true.

That sounds like a good way to get Subaru to choke a bitch out for daring to use his Rem's face to fuck with him.

That's a dangerous way to think, because I think he actually says something similar to Ram when he's high on the miasma. And literally trying to choke a bitch out.

Nearly would have if Echidna didn't stop him.

We don't know what else can carmila do, besides taking the form of the person you want to see the most and making people forget how to breather or blink

How much of a fuck would it have been for Camilla to actually kiss him while disguised as Rem? It would've stuck too.

That makes me think, what if she also gains the skills/abilities or strength of whoever she's impersonating

What if multiple people are looking at her at once

Well she doesn't morph so. Its up to the user who they see

Subaru would have actually punched her. I mean, that thought it just kind of disgusting.

Well, it's a good thing Subaru knows exactly why he loves Rem so that didn't actually happen, because that would not have ended pretty for her.

What did I just witness?

>Subaru: “What th—what the fuck were you plotting, Echidna?"
>Faced with Subaru's hateful gaze, the white haired witch strokes at her hair as in the now meadowlands she puts her elbow to the table and her cheek to her palm.
>Echidna: “Isn't it a given? —I'm a witch. The plot's something nefarious.”
>She says, smiling.

She is back!

She's here to make friends!

reminder that echidna is a bad friend and moerher and you shokdnt drink ere tea

You witnessed a man that loves his potato so much that he would smack a fool if someone tried to fake being her.

Zank you for teh advis mein froeind

i realy should proofread better when sleep deprivd

Poor Carmilla. Everyone bullies her.

You know she probably gets off on it, don't you?

She seems to be the type to make others lustful but doesn't seem very lustful herself. Unless she was planning to fuck Subaru while in Rem's form. Holy shit, can you imagine she reveals herself after that?

Lust comes in different expressions. She might just be the sort who likes being "ravished".

Also, I don't think she was asked to kiss Subaru. Even if her power makes her actions and appearance seem to be Rem's, I'm pretty sure her actions are still her actions. Maybe she gets a lot more daring when no one realizes it's actually her. For all we know, she could be a huge slut with people who think she's the girl they like, by trying to give them "what they want".

>For all we know, she could be a huge slut with people who think she's the girl they like, by trying to give them "what they want".

What I was thinking. Imagine she managed to fool him and then they banged. Only to give herself away after the deed

What if she's just lustful for attention, and not actually sexual needs.

>Rem would never stop after just one round, we'd be here all night, impostor!

Subaru would sink into shame and depression, even worse off than before.

>has to correct Rem that it's not his first time too
>having to come clean and tell her that he banged some random witch bitch who looked like her

That's kind of blurring the meaning of Lust a little too much. She's into the idea of love. Echidna convinced her by telling her to use her love to heal Subaru. She likes seeing love reciprocated.

And she seemingly has no issue using her powers to deceive. In fact, deception is the only practical application of that power. She's probably used that power to visit lots of people who were feeling lonely, so she could use her love to make them feel all better.

Given how quickly she went in for that kiss with a total stranger, she's probably not a virgin.

Maybe she'd be more pleased that he wanted her so badly that he banged said random witch bitch that looked like her.

Can someone please do me a solid and post a pastebin or maybe a mega folder with all the chapters so I don't have to root around in a bunch of 500+ post archived threads for it or all the individual links.

She wouldn't.

Just root around in any random archived thread for the pastebin or the main mega folder

Yeah shit it was actually real early in the last thread. Oh well.

Well, considering that Echidna is greedy for semen and the lewdest Witch, it's not that far of a stretch.

Gonna post this in case more people ask.

>Previous stuff

mega.nz/#F!VNdzDYYK!nK9fNU3LeprlZSbRAnlsRg

>For animefags looking to continue the story

pastebin.com/gWi7LURJ

>Alternative master resource

docs.google.com/document/d/1_wOtTltdwZhHK0UKaV1AelPcA-K70SdWPcY3FTBJGnA/edit

>greedy for semen
She doesn't collect semen. She collects knowledge and wants her curiosity sated. She'd probably want to have every type of sexual experience possible, but not because she just loved sex that much. She likes new experiences in general, sex included.

Oh my bad, she's greedy for different types of semen

Is she greedy for different types of clowns?

>clowns
Looks like one of the clowns is getting cucked by the other one
KEK

She probably already sampled him once, just to see how it was like, and moved on to fresh new experiences. That's probably why Roswaal became the obsessive faggot he is today.

I hope even Sloth looks lewder than Lust.

Looks like you had too much 'Chidna tea.

>having to come clean and tell her that he banged some random witch bitch who looked like her
Wait, was sexual intercourse actually fucking detailed in the LN/WN?!

Sounds like something Capella would do rather than Carmilla

Every thread until Rem wakes up.

Wait, no. Follow the post chain. It's a 'what if' greentext scenario of the recent chapter and having to tell Rem (when she wakes up) what happened if he fell for Carmilla and he had sex with her.

What? No. They're just throwing out random doomsayer shit, Subaru kicked Carmilla off before she even kissed him.

She was about to kiss Toyota under the disguise despite barely knowing him. Maybe they would have stopped there but it does have some implications.

Who? You mean Ram? When did she start sleeping?

Is she what? A dirty witch?

Every thread until Crusch-sama gets her memories back.

Which witch would you wed?

Fucking Julius X Subaru shippers.

I want one who would dominate me.

Oops wrong pic

Echidna seems like the type to do something like that and experimenting on you. Satella would endlessly rape you in the void as Envy. You could probably get Minerva to spank you but it would require trickery and convincing.

makes more sense this way

I'm not really into witches. They would make cool friends I guess.

That's what they all say!

Reminder that Julius is Canonically a homosexual

Echidna always

JULI CANONICALLY A GAY BUT NOT FOR SUBARU WHICH TRIGGERS SHIPPERS

frogkun.com/2016/09/07/is-julius-gay-for-reinhard-light-rezero-ln-spoilers/

The article in question is very clickbaity and I'll wait for a translation of the full ex volume before taking that as legit.

>Frog-kun

Isn't he the SJW that hates anything sexual that isn't gay in a non "Male gaze" way?

I don't think you know how shippers work

Why I'm hesitant to accept it because there's a 50% chance the source has a bias for that kind of thing. I mean this is from the volume with trap cat, so it fits the theme catfag incoming but still.

Hey, Ferri isn't gay. That's all I'm going to say.

I don't think any woman can possibly turn me on. I'm a virgin. I have never sullied my body with sex so women have no power over me. They cannot seduce me.

To bad they fucked up the anime. And now people think it's a series about how SPECIAL subaru is when they make a point that he isn't that special, With Al also being in the world.

Nah, I think that was impossible to screw up since the rest of the arc covers that anyway. Still would habe been nice to reveal more about Al.

Also, what's even more funny, is that Al also has a similar power just like Subaru, which also makes Subaru seem even less special.

He also has witchy ties and that side story where he sees an image of Satella (or some other witch?) implies he loves her.

If anyone here is looking for a pet

jii.moe/VkcydLkNf.mp4

is this one of those shitty AMSR videos?

>AMSR

No

Ferri is so fucking cute

I don't think trembling in pure terror is a sign he loves her.

While it's not a series about how special he is, he is still really special and everything slowly seems to tie onto him as the series goes on.

Why is she so cute?

Mobile game when? I want to hunt that SSR/UR/SSUR/5 Star/6 Star/Legendary 7 Star Ferri.

+ the SSSR card where Ferri and Crusch-sama share the pic

Hunting the second best cat person in HxH Battle Allstars was fun.

>she

When is the VN coming out?

His reaction to Priscilla dealing with it at least implies he has some mixed feelings.

March

I hope Subaru actually gets a change of clothes by arc 5

Envy is when you want to take something from someone else. Jealousy is when you think something is being or will be taken from you.

Well, he gets knighted, so I would guess he at least gets a uniform from that.

Watch him wear it for formal occasions only and put on his busted tracksuit every time after. If I were him I would wear the knight outift every chance I'd get though.