Jojo

Levi Bailey
Levi Bailey

they

Jackson Clark
Jackson Clark

Honestly is just one of those cases of Araki redesigning the character as the story goes on
It happened to Josuke,Okuyasu,Koichi,Anasui,etc

Jaxon Brown
Jaxon Brown

My stand 「PENTASONIC」, lets me repeat five digits in a row, like this

Grayson Bell
Grayson Bell

Anything else?

Andrew Walker
Andrew Walker

Nice script my guy

Samuel Collins
Samuel Collins

The obstinated manga fags will start rambling about that and its gonna make them think about it
"Oh Josuke was totally gonna go back in time and save himself but Araki forgot lol XD"

Lucas Murphy
Lucas Murphy

checked again
but I liked seeing fat valentine, reminded me of Arin "Egoraptor" Hanson

Jace Kelly
Jace Kelly

heart of gold is just the epilogue of part 4
joseph calls josuke a kid with a heart of gold then gets his wallet stolen by him
do you mean the zenyatta mondatta book?

Blake Scott
Blake Scott

I guess that makes sense, cycle of abuse and all that shit. VA definitely had it bad, with dry and shitty scans and the people who unsurprisingly didn't like the part because of them, but wouldn't give the newer version a chance.

It's kind of ironic and sad though, for ages VA was seen as the shitty part and the only people who liked it as dumb weirdos, but now that the scans are showing its quality its fanbase has become much more aggressive and defensive, crapping particularly hard on 3 (which was largely seen as the best part for a long time, and is still the 'face' of the series) and 6.

I guess that's inevitable though, I'm sure 6 (and onwards, if they do it) will get the lions share of obnoxious asshole fans when it's animated.

James Morris
James Morris

Watching the dub on toonami aorn.
They're up to the original JoJo's grandson now.
Am I correct in feeling the creators are walking a fine line between good storyline and asspull?
Still, great action and drama, a tad overly dramatic iyam.

Ian Baker
Ian Baker

Get out of here, people will spoil you

Christopher Green
Christopher Green

NANI!?

Oliver Kelly
Oliver Kelly

okuyasu sleeps like shit

Dominic Butler
Dominic Butler

I know theres a translator user, will save pics in case he comes by

David Peterson
David Peterson

asspull

having a character have descendants is now an asspull
ceaser dies

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit