Wait a goddamn

Minute. Did sandy hook never happen?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7GO1jRnmh68
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

The whole thing was drill enacted by crisis actors. No one died at Sandy Hook.

I have a cousin who attended Sandy Hook Elementary School and I can assure you it really happened.

nice meme flag, juden

We are sure you did, sir.

Back to Langley you go now....

The shilling when this topic is brought up is always the exact same response.

I don't know man
the way things happened was very suspicious

I have been thinking about it but everyone has forgot about it

thats not shilling it's a joke newfag

I'll just leave these here.

youtube.com/watch?v=7GO1jRnmh68

Yes, the drill that the crisis actors starred in. That really happened. Everything else is fake news.

Is this a bot that is cognizant enough to always be the 2nd instead of 1st post?

Yes
Because its so much easier to hire 100s actors who have to stay hidden for the rest of their lives and risk exposing everything than actually kill people
Because the elites love us that much

Same shit with the idiots who say beheading videos are staged, because actors and CGI is so much easier than grabbing some random Arab in a warzone and actually killing them

There a video of people just looping aimlessly around the firehouse.

whole thing was flaseflag, just like 9/11

>Is this a bot that is cognizant enough
Are you retard?

What's the Snapchat theory?
I've heard it mentioned but never elaborated upon.

It would require all the families that supposedly had kids at the school, plus the friends of those families, plus town, state and national officials to be in on it. All to... get unspecified gun control legislation passed?

Unlikely.

I have a cousin who attended Sandy Hook Elementary School and I can assure you it really happened

my bicycle got shot at sandy hook, can i assure you its real?

Why should anyone believe a fagot?

bot never answer first as this would draw too much attention to the thread .
its also possible that it did not trigger from sandy hook alone and needed buzzwords like "crisis actors" to engage damage control protocols.

so anybody who is not hiding behind a meme flag in here you is shilling for this shit?

>"How do you do fellow nigger killers?"

Why they didnt make a real shooting? It is more real and effective

The school wasn't being used at the time. No one actually went there.

One of the teachers dna was found on unspent rounds in the magazine. It’s in the sandy hook report. What really happened is some roastie sperged out when she was about to be outed as having molested Lanza so she invited him down to school for a blower, then killed him and everybody else before taking her own life, implicating Lanza in the process.

yeah this never made sense to me
on the other hand, the most optimal plan would be to use crisis actors and actually kill people.

you'd think an honest to god relative of a sandy hook victim would have more than one post's worth of things to say.

There's a reason why this false flag incident has drawn the most attention and criticism of the official narrative than any other event in recent history, what you described is probably exactly what they tried to do.

boom goes the dynamite. They were all being PAID. This was a job to these people.

This is what you call a bot.

STOP RIGHT THERE CIA SCUM YOU VIOLATED THE LAWS OF GOD

Still didn't happen as advertised.

>kerdasi amaq