Trittst du als Deutscher bei uns ein, so soll dein Gruß "Heil Hitler!" sein

Trittst du als Deutscher bei uns ein, so soll dein Gruß "Heil Hitler!" sein.

>Deutscher Faden

You know you can go to prison in Germany for posting this? I hope you used proxy, otherwise you might regret it.

Heil Hitler

Sorry we don't speak autist

Ich fick dich in den Arsch du Schwein! Ich fick dich in den Arsch du fieser, kleiner Knacke!

We shall see about it. We shall see...

Frankfurt ist unironisch voll mit Negern und Muslimen.

Und bevor jemand sagt, 'Frankfurt war schon immer voll mit diesen Gestalten'. Ich wohne hier schon lang genug, vor zehn Jahren sah das hier noch ganz anders aus.

How bad is it in Germany? are you guys seriously being replaced by hords of 3rd worlders?

its a fucking shame if Germany would die in my life time.

Stimmt. Frankfurt ist sehr ungemütlich. Un auf alle Weise ist das auch logisch denn es einer schamloser Kapitalistzentrum ist. Absolut voller Judentürme.

From my experience, it really depends where you are, though the media is really fucking bad a lot of the time. The self-censorship is intense.

tihi ob king arschfick auf Sup Forums rumeiert?

na jungs
wie jeetet

Be German archeologist
>dedicate all your life to find proof that german has some actual ancient history
Work on countless excavation digsites across eastern germany
>Find only ancient Slavic&Polish settlements and corpses
Fail in finding anything german on this lands
>Cry a lot, shout on Sup Forums that all Poland was german anyway

-> Germans = Aryans ==== Myth
-> Germans = Vikings ==== Myth
-> Germans = Ancient Romans ==== Myth

yeah yeah, now give me another free submarine you subhuman goy

As long as the average people don't buy it there is always hope, although the way you described it is always the way it happens, they wont be everywhere equally, rural areas will probably be last or even never populated by foreigners, because they are poorer and nothing there for them. population and as a whole though the picture doesnt look so good.

How did they depict that in israeli media?

as a gift and how you sorry hot the holocaust. you know sometimes i feel sorry but you deserve what you are getting

*you

We dont give a fuck about the opinions of our toilet cleaners and cheap construction workers. Dig in the mud for us, meanwhile we start our fusion reactor.

Musste echt lachen user,KingArschfick war pures gold

you are trolling right? im 20. i dont give a fuck about jews or the holocaust because i didnt habe any part in it. is that the general consensus in israel. that germans of today deserve bad things happening to them?

der ew´ge jud am posten.
Nobody likes you
Ei gude wie ?

WE WUZ GERMANS AND SHIEEEEEEET

these are not opinions though. these are facts.

Ja , entschuldigung Hans , das ist richtig

Nah, before the slavs, this was germanic land. And following Sup Forums land rights, whos there first, owns it forever. So, fuck of from german soil.

So Jungs ich werde sehr wahrscheinlich morgen gekündigt. Soll ich´s bei der AFD versuchen? Kann ich denen irgendwie nutzvoll sein und hat jemand von euch Erfahrungen wie sowas überhaupt läuft ohne beispielsweise Mitglied
bei einer Partei zu sein?