He watched less than 200 anime

>he watched less than 200 anime

Other urls found in this thread:

myanimelist.net/animelist/Ray_Bromano
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Been here less than 2 years and watched over that a while ago.

If you had watched all Animator expo series, you would have already watched 35 anime. It's like a bonus stage.

The amount of anime I've started numbers in the hundreds.

The amount finished can be told with two hands

Watch shorts, movies, or OVAs

>he watched anime

>counting
Is there like a medal for that?

>watching anime for the sake of watching anime
Sounds fun.

>watching more than 20 anime
fuck off nerd

TV: 180, OVA: 61, Movies: 78, Spcl.: 45, Eps: 4292, Days: 72.59

Just give us the link so we can judge you.

>he watches anime
Swirly yourself

myanimelist.net/animelist/Ray_Bromano

>At 293
>Would be well over 600 if I didn't drop everything after 5 episodes

How do you even maintain those lists. I dropped mine after adding about 100 series because it was taking a long time just to find what I had watched

>he watched anime

I created a mal when I started watching anime and reading mango. Never used it for anything other than a japanese wordpad.

Sup Forums please go and stay go

Who counts that shit? Been watching weeb shit since I was 7, its not like I keep count of them, I avoid moe shit so I guess I have actually seen less than 95% of them. I have never seen NGE for some reason, didnt like what I saw back when I was a kid and never tried to watch it again.

Who are you quoting?

Shit, I missed one.

Sup Forums please go and stay go

I read more than 500 manga, whats your point?

>tfw been watching chinese cartoons for 20 years

Fuck off.

>only at 76 days

>tfw you started with Urusei Yatsura and never stopped

Fewer, not less!

>you've watched over 500
point of no return

>Who counts that shit? Been watching weeb shit since I was 7
Yeah. I started watching anime as a kid in the 1980s, long before I knew what 'anime' or 'Japan' was.

>1710
Sure is casual in here

200 is the benchmark now? Ive seen about 244 iirc and I still feel like I havent seen shit. Like, I havent even gotten to random essentials like Yuyu Hakusho or Utena yet.

People keep lowering it, but as a general rule:

150 manga or 300 anime or 100 of both before you have a real baseline, as long as you have some variety in genre.

What about length? With anime you can somewhat use 25 or 13 episodes as an average length but manga is all over the place.

Doesn't really matter. You can have pretty good stuff in 25 chapters or you can have 400 chapters of pure shit.

600+ master race checking in

>Look at this basement dweller and his retarded opnion
>faggot doesn't have a life

If you are actively seeking out things that are short, it's the same problem as if you just watched shorts. Some should be short and some will be long. I tend to think of it as 2 chapters/1 episode which seems to be a standard a lot of adaptations anyway (aside from 4 koma).

YYH isn't an essential. It's just a good battle shonen, which is somewhat notable by that fact alone. Utena is an essential, and you should go watch it ZETTAI UNMEI MOKUSHIROKU.

How the fuck do you even count it?
Assuming you're not OCD and did not put every thing in mylist right away.

Im to intelligent to watch that many animes.

Pretty sure I'm well over that by now. Used to have a MAL that had nearly 200, but I got bored with it and removed everything. Archiving a list of shit I watched is kinda silly in hindsight. I'll just remember the shit that's worthwhile.

Taiga

>Requires a Hummingbird or MyAnimeList account.
Still need to put the things in at least one time.

>watched less than 200 anime
Pleb.

How about;
>Storing less than 800 shows and movies on his HDDs
and I havent even updated the image since the season before last.

Which takes an hour max unless you have several hundred already. Just use some old seasonal charts and add others as you think of them.

No, it's "I have no life to that degree" kind of show off.
>use seasonal charts
I watched a lot of old anime from before I was even born.

Ma nignog

Well if you don't know the names of them then it won't matter anyway. If you do you can search by their titles inside the tool.

Why though, its not like you're actually gonna rewatch all of them. It seems like a huge waste of space.

WW III

Because It's getting harder and harder for me to find broadcast quality shows over the internet .

>TFW neet
>tfw watch 2-3 full shows per day
A 12 ep show only takes 6 hours to watch, the 2 hours gym a day and a couple hours shitposting

I'm sure ill get around to it.
one day...

Better than you have to download 60GB of Bloatgirls every time you want to rewatch an anime.

How long have you kept it up? I stopped after four months because I was running out of shows.

>23 minutes episodes x 12 = 6 hours
?

I have a hard time watching another series after finishing a series/show on the same day. Need time to let it sink in.

>watching op and Ed for every episode when marathoning
?

Even with them it's less than five hours.

>grow ass man
>has an anime girl pic as their avatar

literally the equivalent of mlp fags

>he actually spent 200 anime's worth of time on empty, meaningless Japanese entertainment
Please kill yourself so the oxygen can go to someone actually useful.

Not sure about anime, but I'm pretty sure I've fapped to way more than 200 h-mangos.

Show me your dicks Sup Forums
I've still a ways to go yet

>grown ass man
>has an avatar of a WWE wrestler in his undies
Literally the equivalent of fags in denial

>300 completed
>eva
>tatami
>mal

post yours

>MAL
Creating lists and charts and shit is half the fun of this hobby, just stay away from any kind of discussion on there.

>Eva
>Gunbuster
muh based negro
>tfw watched nearly hundred of my japanese animes but didn't manage to find anything better than Eva
GOAT tbqh

Fight me!!

Is there better alternatives to MAL? I'd rather not even associate myself to that site at all.

I am in this shithole only for DBS and One Piece threads

I'm watching my first anime now ask me anything

I've only seen about 20 anime but everytime I open up Sup Forums I feel overwhelmed by how little I know and know if I ask for popular or recommended things I'll just be shit on because its Sup Forums, and popping into the threads and asking what anime a certain image is from just results in le "giving the wrong answer" memejokes

Bro wtf wheres your dropped anime?

I havent watched anime in years.

>pretending to not like eva

Watch anime

6 years, I watch trash

but what anime should i watch

Just reverse image search things from the thread then watch whatever show it is, also watch shows as they come out

Literally watch anything that looks nice. Considering you're shitposting on Sup Forums your time isn't valuable.

I don't drop any anime, you can't know if it's good until you watched it til' the end.

Only scrubs drop anime

This desu senpai

>be genuine
>ur shitposting
ok lol sure buddy

Shokugeki no Souma

My favorites aren't really in order. nge Is God their but I still probably wouldn't place it first, I need to sort out a proper 3×3 at some point
Full top 10 in no particular order, not including movies
Zutsubou
Space dandy
Nge
Gunbuster
Tatami
Bakemonogatari
Bebop
Planets
Full metal
Madoka
I'm pretty boring taste wise, nothing too out of the ordinary sadly

AniDB and Anilist, Anikore.

Hummingbird/Kitsu and anime-planet are shit.

>Storing shit anime you will never watch again

Or you know, ask on mal itself.

>Sup Forums will get mad at this

There's only about 2500 TV-anime out there. One show a day for six years and you've literally watched everything.
I've already watched half of them despite slacking off.

>lol
Genuine shitposting. I guess it's just impossible for you not to shit up the board

Holy shit, dont you have a job bro?

> #
What the fuck. Why do you do this to yourself.

Everyday is a bit of a stretch, rewatching things and stuff, but I assure you I have no life

I watched 6 in 22 years. How's that?

Because I like pretty colours

It's not something to get mad at, We've all been there.