America, how did you let it get to this?

America, how did you let it get to this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8BQArKIEyHU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

she could be a qt is she dressed right and lost this damn piercing

She?

I think that's an overly soy'ed male.

The Jews have used gradualism to devastating effect.

They push just an inch every time, but they do it long enough and consistently over decades until we wake up one day and can't believe where we find ourselves.

I think I'm at the 'anger' point of me dealing with the loss of sanity in the modern world.

I've begun wanting to snap bones every time I see someone like this.

>she

Oh boy. Stay away from Thailand and Berkeley, my naive kraut.

It happened really fast. In 2012 all the hippies were focused on yoga and raw food and ascending to a higher plane of consciousness. Then the aliens didn't show up and it hurt their feelings so bad they fucking snapped and went insane.

>she

>male.
No man looks like that - how can a man look like that?

I can relate...

Ive never claimed i know it's gender... And i don't want to kniw either..

I groan at this type of thing too bois.

If you think about it, there exists an absolute opposite to this person in almost every imaginable way including gender, fashion style, emotion, etc. And it's name is President Donald J. Trump, muhahahaha! And even better: he's inspiring so many others to be like him. Good, lol.

Armenia, how did you let it get to this?

Republicans and conservatives are useless and don't oppose anything or fire anyone or be against anything or etc.

Pretty hard to lose a game with only one side playing

Hippy professors promoting marxist doctrine. They've created an army of retards.

Just like the 70s counter culture movement this SJW shit will pass as well.

These dipshits activists types are starting to push 30 and social justice is just plain uncool right now. Gen Z already hates them.

I think this creature is female, since it's wearing a bra it seems like.

But wearing a bra nowdays it doesn't mean shit...

Gay mairrage

Jews and Marxism

We didn't, Turks did :^)

70s hippies didn't control the media and the press and hollywood and academia and public schools and the government and the cia and the fbi and everything else with influence

>Just like the 70s counter culture movement this SJW shit will pass as well.
Yes but things will stick into the general normie mind.

70s counter culture became a meme
sjw will too

>And And Aand And...
Ever heard of comas, mate?

>Ever heard of comas, mate?
Only a roach would steep so low to correct ones grammar in an heaed discussion on a online message board

are you a roach?

Oy vey.
and they say were crazing for saying these weirdos exist

There will always be a balance and constant shifts in the zeitgeist. The left is so obsessed with identity politics and constant escalation of pushing their agenda that they are fueling their own destruction.

In don't know. It started pretty tame with "oh just let the fags marry so they'll stop bitching about it" and it just got worse from there and it got out of control really fast and were pretty fucked over here. Please help.

he or she looks so angry, what a miserable looking person.

I could never be a SJW. I dont have what it takes to be uptight and butthurt about everything all day.

Same with the US then but with jews :3

>On *AN online...

>It started pretty tame with "oh just let the fags marry so they'll stop bitching about it"

This was less than 10 years ago. Holy shit it all has gone downhill so fast.

They still don't. They're just useful tools controlled by kikes, just as they were in the 70s.

Those are mostly West coast faggots. The white Midwest Christians with the guns are going to purge the filth and cleanse this land soon enough.

CONCERN TROLLING SHILL THREAD

Stay focused. The Kike is afraid.

The Jews had a plan. The goy elite went along with it as long as they got their pieces of silver. And now it's too late unless we burn it all down and start again from scratch.

>less than 10 years ago.
THAT WAS LITERALLY 2015!

This is the result of feminism becoming normalized. A society that already prioritized providing for women multiplied that priority exponentially. Women became too socially, economically, and industrially powerful to the point that their demands of men became entirely and altogether unrealistic and unfullfillable. So men started either faking it or retreating, or trying to become women to get around those unrealistic demands.

Something is wrong... Something important is wrong right now.

The fag marriage stuff started in the mid 2000's.

I wish that shirt was right.

გამარჯობა :3

Wha...t?

is KC down again?

It's fixable, men just have to stop constantly bending over backward for women and learn to say "no" to them. That's all that really needs to happen.

I just translated and realised that you said "hello" in Georgian... Why did you assume I know Georgian

i don't know, wanted to get a reaction out of you like ''i created your alphabet'' or something like that

8 years of Bush being a monster goofball followed by 8 years of the liberal messiah that the msm refused to criticize because of his magic negro powers. The increasing anger and politicization of comedy by the likes of Jon Stewart, and academia's worship of that fucking piece of shit.

It was bizarre to see the contrast between coverage of Bush and Obama. They had fundamentally the same policies, yet one was literally Hitler and the other got a Nobel Prize.

By "I" you mean Mashtots, the creator of Armenian alphabet, who also created Georgian alphabet?

Jews and the society just being plain fucking retarded since Burgers don't know how to form individual thoughts and jump on whichever bandwagon they think fits their narrative the best all the while falling for bullshit identity politics.

wait is that a dude? fuck me :O

she looks like a female Hitler.

Weak dumb people like the specimen you see in the photo often use crazy desperation tactics to try to grasp for power.

Of course 99% of the time they fail, it is simply the screaming out of a dying organism as it cries out and is silenced by the relentless process of natural selection.

RIP Numales, the Dodo birds of the human race.

This is a very good summary of what has really gone wrong

It's funny how so many idiots on here blame nebulous forces like "the jews" or "capitalists" or some other bullshit, when really it is just the feminization of society that has brought about this dystopia.

Women took over, and as any wise man knows, women ruin everything.

Luckily, feminized societies don't last long. They either collapse on themselves or get violently destroyed by a masculine society (i.e. Islam).

And who do you suppose is pushing the feminization of society? In ten years we went from homosexual sex being illegal to legalizing homosexual marriage. These changes don't happen by themselves.

One of the many small things that happen when you live an actual free society.

It's definitely the jews. They are doing it because Jews are cucks. Their society is patriarchal, but matrilineal. That means that men run the society but women control who gets to be a member of the society. Jewish women have cucked Jewish men for centuries by holding that over their head. Now they're trying to do it to the entire world.

This was actually spot on leaf.

The politicization of comedy wasn't as bad as the dishonesty in that politicization. Political comedy is great, but it has to be honest. Stewart hasn't been honest in a long time.

In the not-to-distant future, in the dying lands of the West, folks like this will be raining down from the decaying skyscrapers of their once, great civilization.

Secularism

Her face could easily be modified into hitler.

>Monthly white mass shooting
>Starting to break mass shooting records every time
>Brice of Freedumb
How is her shirt wrong ?

>Hurrrr durrr Chicago
Not even comparable. Gang member kills gang member, big deal.

Boomers were shitty parents

calling white men terrorists is empowering, it makes white men seem powerful and threatening and dangerous, which is all attractive to hoes. it's like black people calling themselves savages as a good thing. keep calling white men terrorists it only helps white men

it was the drugs, they weren't ready for that massive surfacing of the collective unconscious. forgive them they are full of love

The "chest fat" poking out of her armpit is glorious.
It's like a proto-quadriboob.

Heres the summary
youtube.com/watch?v=8BQArKIEyHU

Don't blame middle America for this shit. The coasts and high population centers are cesspools.