What the fuck is even happening

What the fuck is even happening

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/932303108146892801
twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/935147410472480769
trumptwitterarchive.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Oh shit. Something big must be coming. That level of shitposting early Monday morning....

I don’t know anymore. I just don’t know

He's showing how much of a delusional old fucking dotard he is every day.
>tfw people still support him after the past year's antics
We're even more fucked than if Hillshit or (((Bernie Sanderstein))) or some similar liberal pedophile kike ilk had become president.

>the FAKE NEWS TROPHY
you know, I went to the President's Twitter (hahaha) to see if it was real. it's real. LOL

we're reaching shitposting levels that shouldn't even be possible

This cant be real, can it?

lmfao this guy is the ultimate shitposter.

It’s real

>This cant be real, can it?
it is absolutely real.

>trump tweets some pithy comment about he media
>left and the news throws tantrums all day
>trump continues to tear the federal departments apart without scrutiny

Even after nearly 3 years of trump the left is so stupid they don’t get him yet

BASED
A
S
E
D

No semblance of a fuck given. Gas CNN.

Is anybody actually surprised by his retarded shit posting anymore?

Trump plays these media clowns like a fiddle.

trump is a fucking moron.

this guy gives no fucks

at least Trump makes other leaders look more serious

Put down the butter knife, Nigel.

>All these booty-blasted leftists and snowflakes not realizing what he's achieving with this
Bwahahaha literally fucking playing 4D Chess

>(me)

>this is the president of the most powerful nation in the world

>yfw Trump (you)d himself

>your favorite president
>me

>tfw Trump is your President
>tfw good laughs nearly daily
>tfw not even 2020 yet

But he is your favorite president.

We're reaching levels of shitposting previously not thought possible.

Best timeline ever

>trump is a fucking moron.
doesn't change the fact that he's your favorite President HAHAHAHA

"your favorite President (me)"... HAHAHAHA

Fake news detected

Trump isn't doing anything other than being trump. There is no 4d chess here

Liberals are mentally ill

Is this more smoke screen for Moore?

That election is coming up.

Just America's #1 retard kike puppet attempting to cause even more panic and uncertainty among the US populous.

>(me)

>(me)

what the actual fuck america lmao

>your favourite president (me)
Dude i fucking love his humor and how he pisses them off hahahaha
Even if you don't like him you have to admit that he's funny as fuck! hahaha

>your favorite president(me)
absolute madman

I can't wait to vote for him again

>Trump isn't doing anything other than being trump. There is no 4d chess here
I just watched Trump take down the entire political establishment, with all celebrities and the media shilling against him 24/7. He was not supposed to win, but he did.

Those who are idiotic enough to believe Trump is an idiot, after seeing the same thing I did, leave me wondering how they dress themselves in the morning.

>(me)

I fucking love this man

BWAHAHA beautiful

>your favorite president (me).
damn right.
Good God, I love this man

RACEWAR
>mfw

FARK yes that’s my new response to EVERYTHING

God bless you Mr President.

at this point, I unironically believe these tweets are meant as a distraction, maybe not for a big 4d chess plan, but for something

>it’s real
Why does it even surprise me anymore?

>Those who are idiotic enough to believe Trump is an idiot, after seeing the same thing I did, leave me wondering how they dress themselves in the morning.
They don't get it because themselves are the idiots that they think he is.
They've been shitting on him for 2 years and still are, and he's just rubbing it in that he's doing a good job and they still just keep shitting on him, and he's not even in a bad mood about it he's in a good enough mood to make a little fun whilst deliberately pissing them off who is shitting on him.
He knows how much it pisses them off to claim that he's their favourite president, just watch how they are going to lose their shit for the 500th time and give him free news coverage of his tweets.

Official Ranking:

1. Donald Trump
2. George Washington
3. Andrew Jackson
4. Thomas Jefferson
5. James Madison

when did twitter begin allowing more than 140 chars?

He has to bully the nerds now and then. Either that or something big is brewing and Trump is snapping his fingers to get their attention.

no shit sherlock

>(me)

Keep loving your Jewish puppet president BLUMPF-TARDS!

I laughed my ass off, and I haven't even read salty libtard's comments

>(me)
It's been 10 or so minutes since I saw this post and I'm still aughing.

That’s not a real tweet. It resembles one but is a little too whacky for Trump.

recently, 3-4 weeks ago I think

God i cant even imagine the shit eating smug grin he must have when he slips that phone into his pocket.

>when did twitter begin allowing more than 140 chars?
Idk, didn't count the characters. But i just checked and the tweet is legitimate and still up. He's having a twitter storm and as usual he's providing himself free news coverage of them with not a dime spent, given to him by the news outlets that are shitting on him. It's simply hilarious!

>triggering retards with 1 social media post

What did he mean by this?

At this point I feel a little bad for other countries and their boring politics.

You're not alone, i laughed for like 5 minutes straight.

>haha i was only pretending to be retarded XD

Do we really hold shitposters to a higher standard than the Commander In Chief?

>(me)
the responses on Twitter are so fucking serious. I don't get how these libfucks can't take a joke. >"You have to say (me) because you know nobody likes you."
>"You're not our president. Have you seen your approval ratings?"
absolutely hilarious. you have to admit that this man is a comedic genius, even if you disagree with his policies.

no, its real, check twitter guy

Well what is happening is you guys voted a jackass p.o.s into office because he totally keks libtard cucks, but what he'll end up doing is serving as one extra boost to the unraveling of America (which is a good thing)

Mark my words USA wont exist by 2075

jfc that formatting. I swear I'm not new, anons

God I can't imagine how funnier it is going to become now. Trump is gonna go wild.

twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/932303108146892801

Fox confirmed /ournews/

its a bunch of
>Fox News isn't fake? lolololol heres a fact checker run by a left wing organization that says they lie

fox is gay, they all are

for anyone thinking its fake

twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/935147410472480769

trumptwitterarchive.com/
Autism Central

No shit, Sherlock. Ever read up on history?
>average age of an empire is 200 years, give or take
>we're probably still somewhere in the "Fall of Rome" area, hard to tell with Trump assblasting jews, libs and their pets left and right

This man is a literal manchild. We have a fucking 70 year old baby for president. Good thing the democrats decided to run the only person who was even worse than Trump is.
If these two people are the caliber of "person" our country decides to lead our national, and thus all of Western Civilization, our society truly is doomed. History will not look kindly upon us.

He's not a jackass, you people are the idiots, and everyone else but yourself can see it.
And he's not destroying america there's pretty much nothing negative he has done for the US economy or other things. Hillary and bernies policies would have done so that the US would've gone bankrupt in a few short years.
It's been nonstop fearmongering with not a single fact attached to it, only twisting of things or total fabrications and bullshit.

>not getting that this is the entire damn point of Trump as a president
Leave. You have no place here.

I'm convinced lefties smoke a bunch of dank and drink their micro brews because at some point the little voice inside their head says "that's what you're writing about? As a kid you wanted to be the next Woodward." and they have to medicate to suppress that logical voice.

I think he excluded Fox simply for the triggering of the left. it's such obvious bait it almost hurts.

"""""POTUS"""""

Partrician list, insane uncle Andrew is criminally underrated (at least here).

He is the GOAT imagine being that much of a boss “I just told the whole world that I’m their favourite president like a shitposting supertroll. Fucking lel.”

The roman empire fell through mass immigration and multiculturalism because it then no longer meant anything to be roman, funny that the US is in dire straits after mass immigration started in the wake of the 1965 immigration reform isn't it?

Shills are buttcrushed. Trump wins again.

>"You're not our president. Have you seen your approval ratings"?
I am not all about Donald Trump, but did these people seriously ever believe the office of president was meant to be 'the prime american'? It's an office, why do people sincerely think the person doing the job is meant to be the quintessential American? It's just a gig. It's like this is the first time these people ever hated the president.

He’s alpha as fuck and literally doesn’t give a fuck

TWO HANDS

>Mark my words USA wont exist by 2075
implying this is a bad thing
I would rather a benevolent fool in office than a malevolent she hag any day of the week

I know, lol

>Trump assblasting jews
What about Jewanka and Jewred? His senior """""advisers"""""? Drumpf is a fucking bozo. A joke to the world. A fucking Jew

>your favorite President (me)

Not doing a liberal tears meme, pol is getting slow

Well he is quintessentially american, just not in these assholes america that they want to turn it into where everyone is a brown or black puddle and white people aren't allowed to exist or have any oppinion.

I fucked her at UM, AMA.

Well fellas, the shills are starting to acknowledge the pedo Jew problem. Progress not perfection. Definitely progress.

Well it's true that his personality is an staunch representation of America. Trump and the other pompous bourgies he's putting in every office will not lead the US to stability and prosperity. The populous is getting disillusioned with the bullshit, slowly but surely.

Swing voters respond really well to candidates who don't say they want to replace the electorate using immigration. Dems should try that next time.

Read my post again, I explicitly said it's a good thing.