I've just marathoned the entire berserk manga from beginning to end in under 3...

Gabriel Price
Gabriel Price

I've just marathoned the entire berserk manga from beginning to end in under 3 days.

Ask me anything.

All urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Qzf1lp-DSbs

Joshua Garcia
Joshua Garcia

How much do you remember?

Hudson Foster
Hudson Foster

3 days

You're a fucking normie if it took you that long.

Ian Ramirez
Ian Ramirez

if tom has three apples and shares one with a friend why doesn't he demand something in return

Colton Morris
Colton Morris

because the one he gave him was poisoned

tom is a serial killer

Chase Miller
Chase Miller

Everything. I was going to list it, but even a summary is too long. I miss gambino though.

Carson Sullivan
Carson Sullivan

I hope you read the Dark Horse version.

Gabriel Murphy
Gabriel Murphy

How does it end?

Julian Smith
Julian Smith

Why?

Cooper Garcia
Cooper Garcia

I don't know, it's not over yet. They're still at hanafubuku's right now. Haven't even entered casca's dreams properly yet.

I'm expecting shit to go down next chapter, hopefully it comes soon.

Parker Baker
Parker Baker

How do you feel about joining the ranks of people waiting for the ending of a manga that'll never come

Nolan Gutierrez
Nolan Gutierrez

I don't think you got the joke

Austin Cruz
Austin Cruz

Better translation.

Cameron Martin
Cameron Martin

I'm sure the ending will come. My main concern is uploading my consciousness into a cyborg so that i can finally read the ending next millennium.

Jaxon Ward
Jaxon Ward

The very fact that people think Guts would say something as cringeworthy in the OP panel is reason enough.

Eli Perez
Eli Perez

Favorite:
Character?
Arc?
Boat?

Luis Jones
Luis Jones

Will my limited knowledge of Berserk affect my enjoyment of the Berserk game coming out soon that looks pretty cool

Isaac Cook
Isaac Cook

Join the club retard

Carter Edwards
Carter Edwards

Character

Besides guts, serpico.

Arc

Black swordsman arc. The idea that he was being attacked by monsters every single night was really interesting. Especially his quote about not being able to sleep at night for the rest of his life. One of the best quotes of the series imo.

Boat

The sea god. They should build a town on top of it, and ride it around. It would be awesome.

Cooper Thomas
Cooper Thomas

Did Donovan do anything wrong?

Elijah Kelly
Elijah Kelly

Nope. All that happened was that gambino paid him 3 silver coins to be guts' personal trainer, and then guts murdered him in cold blood.

Neither gambino nor donovan did anything wrong.

Especially not donovan.

Luke Lopez
Luke Lopez

No. The story doesn't go in depth and none of the side characters are introduced aside from bosses.

Tyler Cook
Tyler Cook

Thoughts on the kids? Isidro is my favorite and Schrieke overshadowed him entirely. I don't like her. Isma is just another prop, but at least she doesn't take over the series entirely.

Elijah Diaz
Elijah Diaz

Because Band of the Hawk's translation is shithouse and low quality to boot.

Justin Evans
Justin Evans

Do you like bags?

Charles Clark
Charles Clark

Did Griffith do anything wrong? Please extend your answer beyond a yes/no answer.

Gabriel Perry
Gabriel Perry

Thank you

Isaac Miller
Isaac Miller

Why is Berserk armor the coolest shit?

Nolan Lewis
Nolan Lewis

Cool so did I. Amazing read. I hope Casca finally comes back in the current arc. Probably a common opinion but Golden Age is still fucking legendary. Have to say I am not the biggest fan of certain characters like lolibait witch and her annoying elf.

Zachary Jenkins
Zachary Jenkins

People like loliwitch because she's a loliwitch, but the transition from what Berserk used to be to the current state of 'Guts & Friends JRPG Party' was a bad decision.

Dylan Torres
Dylan Torres

Is OP a fag?
Jokes aside, which is your favorite member of Griffith's Neo Hawk band and why?
Did you really like Guts' merry RPG party?

Leo Long
Leo Long

it's epic

Xavier Martin
Xavier Martin

How does it end?
youtu.be/Qzf1lp-DSbs

This is how Berserk ends.

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit