I've just marathoned the entire berserk manga from beginning to end in under 3 days

I've just marathoned the entire berserk manga from beginning to end in under 3 days.

Ask me anything.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Qzf1lp-DSbs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

How much do you remember?

>3 days

You're a fucking normie if it took you that long.

if tom has three apples and shares one with a friend why doesn't he demand something in return

because the one he gave him was poisoned

tom is a serial killer

Everything. I was going to list it, but even a summary is too long. I miss gambino though.

I hope you read the Dark Horse version.

How does it end?

Why?

I don't know, it's not over yet. They're still at hanafubuku's right now. Haven't even entered casca's dreams properly yet.

I'm expecting shit to go down next chapter, hopefully it comes soon.

How do you feel about joining the ranks of people waiting for the ending of a manga that'll never come

I don't think you got the joke

Better translation.

I'm sure the ending will come. My main concern is uploading my consciousness into a cyborg so that i can finally read the ending next millennium.

The very fact that people think Guts would say something as cringeworthy in the OP panel is reason enough.

Favorite:
>Character?
>Arc?
>Boat?

Will my limited knowledge of Berserk affect my enjoyment of the Berserk game coming out soon that looks pretty cool

Join the club retard

>Character

Besides guts, serpico.

>Arc

Black swordsman arc. The idea that he was being attacked by monsters every single night was really interesting. Especially his quote about not being able to sleep at night for the rest of his life. One of the best quotes of the series imo.

> Boat

The sea god. They should build a town on top of it, and ride it around. It would be awesome.

Did Donovan do anything wrong?

Nope. All that happened was that gambino paid him 3 silver coins to be guts' personal trainer, and then guts murdered him in cold blood.

Neither gambino nor donovan did anything wrong.

Especially not donovan.

No. The story doesn't go in depth and none of the side characters are introduced aside from bosses.

Thoughts on the kids? Isidro is my favorite and Schrieke overshadowed him entirely. I don't like her. Isma is just another prop, but at least she doesn't take over the series entirely.

Because Band of the Hawk's translation is shithouse and low quality to boot.

Do you like bags?

Did Griffith do anything wrong? Please extend your answer beyond a yes/no answer.

Thank you

Why is Berserk armor the coolest shit?

Cool so did I. Amazing read. I hope Casca finally comes back in the current arc. Probably a common opinion but Golden Age is still fucking legendary. Have to say I am not the biggest fan of certain characters like lolibait witch and her annoying elf.

People like loliwitch because she's a loliwitch, but the transition from what Berserk used to be to the current state of 'Guts & Friends JRPG Party' was a bad decision.

Is OP a fag?
Jokes aside, which is your favorite member of Griffith's Neo Hawk band and why?
Did you really like Guts' merry RPG party?

it's epic

>How does it end?
youtu.be/Qzf1lp-DSbs

This is how Berserk ends.