Yuri!!! on Ice

Why won't they give me Otabek merch? How am I supposed to make a shrine like this?

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/Kk35gwj
twitter.com/mamie20101222/status/810025158295490560
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Meme mahou

Piggy is for abuse.

did phichit take his photo?

I agree.

Look at this baby Fairy. LOOK AT HIM.

itty bitty baby socks

>5 replies
>6 posters
...What.

>current discord is shit
>next discord is looking like shit
>ghost has no mods
>other chans are wastelands
>generals will be purged after there is no new content

It was good while it lasted.

Everything has to end, user. Let's enjoy ourselves for the next few days and make it special. We'll meet again if S2 happens.

We made another discord?

How is /cm/ moderation these days? If they don't delete posts that have no images we could hibernate in there.

If this is wrong, I don't want to be right.

NTRing Viktor
for what reason

let it come true

Is Yurio going to rage or will he be in too much physical and mental pain to care?

Sasuga T-Mobile Tuesdays

Someone wants to migrate to a new one when the show ends because the current one is a cancerous muh superior secret club circlejerk.

"then what does that make Yuuri to Yurio? ... please keep watching until the final episode."

This interview has made me so curious. Yurio clearly has FEELINGS about Yuuri, and they're apparently not what we currently assume, so...

I get that, it just sounded like someone pulled a dumbass and made it early again. Though, I don't think making a second one will help things. All discords devolve into cliquey crap.

>sage for meta

Nah you can all join
discord.gg/Kk35gwj

It's the perfect setting for circlejerk. Maybe we could try that idea to make everyone have the same nickname?

I prefer ghost, honestly.

tfw watching yoi turned you gay

>unmoderated blogging, /soc/ and piss fetish posting
No thanks.

>current discord is shit
what happened? It was fine 2 days ago

I don't understand people

Cutest, tiniest but chubbiest baby grows into a delicate fairy. Perfect.

It's still fine besides namefagging. The blogging is contained and anyone can post. Discords can't measure up to Sup Forums, but once these threads start getting deleted it's either that or ghost.

Namefagging is an inherent part of discord though
it's inevitable that a community develops when you can identify different posters

I'm looking forward to this.

I wanted to order a wedding cake but restrained myself till I see episode 11 and now I have mixed feelings.

>another dubs
It's pretty much guaranteed at this point. I'm okay with this.

Wait wait wait, does he actually have a childish crush on Piggy? That would explain his bullying and his over the top reactions to Viktor's engagement speech.

I don't get what's wrong with this. Maybe it's because I'm a stationeryfag but I think it's kind of a cute little project.

It sounds like she's talking about Yuuri being a part of Yurio's Agape, aka someone who Yurio grew to care about all along.

Yuuri is Fairy's tulpa confirmed.

My best guess is that it's something like she's going to spin it as Fairy saw Yuuri as a serious rival who was pushing him rather than a friend or something even though I thought that was kind of obvious. Or maybe pig will retire and become his coach, which seems unlikely but I don't know what she could mean to be honest. It would also be a twist seeing as he wanted Victor to be his coach.

bringing fictional characters into real life like that is not okay

Could be, but she's also making it sound like it's going to be some sort of reveal in the final episode. I don't think it's romantic feelings, but I can't think of anything that surprising that people haven't already guessed just by watching the show. Aside from him maybe being his coach?

It's literally just advanced fanart though. They made a physical wedding invitation, that's it. They didn't say they were holding a ceremony or anything.

If they'd just drawn it digitally people probably would've found it cute.

I was thinking rival.

That seems pretty obvious to me already, so I don't know why she's making a big deal out of it if so.

Yeah, I know people who make these as a job or as a hobby. Probably wouldn't have taken long if they have any experience.

I have so many questions about this pic.

I don't even see it as different from sewing a plush really. It's a physical fanart. A fan craft. The reaction is puzzling.

>blogging
>shitposting that you can't report
>calling them out on their shitposting makes you the no fun allowed guy
>the kind of namefagging that brags about who posted what in Sup Forums and evolves into dicksucking
>shitting on Sup Forums because people report their shitposts too much
>blogging
>raiding other discords and blogging about it
>blogging about their Sup Forums shitposting and calling everyone to join them
>omegaverse
>acting like a secret club and being all uppity whenever someone posts the link to it
>blogging
>have lots of channels but blog still leaks everywhere
>roleplaying
>meta blogging
>no YOI discussion
>when there's a resemblance of YOI discussion it turns into one of the above anyway

If by fine you mean not serving the purpose it was created for.

actually you may be right. She might mean that Yuuri is his first rival in the senior division and if he wins gold and keeps skating he'd obviously maybe become his rival for the rest of Yuuri's career or something like that. I just feel like it's not that surprising and she's been doing that this whole season anyway.

I can't really see Yuri still being nice to him. I liked that he wasn't intimidated by him in episode 4 and he was cheering him on in episode 8 but now Yuri has no real reason left to be nice to him. Fairy should be getting the JJ treatment. After episode 9 I would have loved to see Yuri and Viktor coach Minami and Fairy so they each leave with a successor for their country but now I'd rather want Yuri doesn't retire and breaks the SP record.

T-Mobile was offering free cards to customers on 12/6

I would laugh if this was true, but I don't think there's a setup for it. Unless they turn around and do pull the "he was really angry about pig the whole time not because he wanted Victor!" but it still seems out of place.

if you don't like the discords you don't have to join them. Sup Forums isn't going to disappear.

I don't know, I can't imagine Yuuri being anyone's coach. He doesn't seem to have the personality for it.

The correct term is "born to make history"

Whoever made this probably makes cards all the time as a hobby, anyway.

I'm still trying (and failing) to crochet a Makkachin so I can't really disapprove.

>Fairy should be getting the JJ treatment

He kinda already did in episode 3 incase you didn't notice.

>I can't really see Yuri still being nice to him

Why would he be an ass to him? Fairy has gone out of his way to be nice to him when he's down and cheered him on when he was struggling. There's no reason they need to be hating each other.

>raiding other discords and blogging about it
They only went on the tumblr discord once and barely made a blip
unless something happened I wasn't there for

Neither can I, which is why I said I don't know what she could be referring to that isn't already obvious.

For hours today the channel was nothing but them bragging about shitting up the tumblr discord.

I don't know what I expected, but I gotta tell you, that was a pretty disappointing first encounter with a discord.

I don't see Yuri or Victor being mean to Fairy but they should have no reason to start coaching someone who repeatedly insults them. A coach can't work with someone who disrespects him.

It was cancerous, usually it's a lot better. Don't be afraid to tell people off for that kind of behavior.

Good job missing the point.

They were sperging about their epic raiding achievements for hours in the YOI discussion channel today. Even if you don't want to see it that obnoxious shit is everywhere.

You know, with this show being as unpredictable as it can be sometimes, I wouldn't even be surprised.

I don't think they are going to coach him, but you're being over dramatic about Fairy's attitude. Despite what your personal feelings are, Yuuri doesn't seem to have a personal problem with Fairy at all despite his attitude so him suddenly not liking him wouldn't fit.

daily reminder that fairy literally cannot lose without an asspull

I don't understand, did you tell them to fuck off when it happened? Did they fuck off afterwards?

so those stories were true

Daily reminder that even though this is true, even pointing it out is guaranteed to cause a shitstorm or butthurt feelings in these threads

he is feeling like shit after his routines
of course it's not an asspull

This is legit? With them half naked all over it? That's messed up

They didn't make it. If they had it's kind of cute. If they'd bought it it would be creepy. As it was a friend bought it for them, apparently.

You're telling people they shouldn't be afraid of telling them off but you're doing that yourself. The fact that everyone that was there kept quiet and are only complaining about it here is a sign of how cirlcejerky that place is and how you have no choice but to go with the hivemind if you want to fit in.

I don't see what the point of it would be is what I meant to say.

Well, since his score was an asspull in the first place, I don't see why another asspull wouldn't be justified.

>feeling like shit after beating victor's record on his first try
yeah no

Me neither. But if something like that does happen, I'm sure Kubo will have some justification for it.

>his score was an asspull

Is this what pigfats are telling themselves to feel better? It doesn't matter if it wasn't the score he would've gotten IRL, that's what the show says, that's his score in the show. Get over it whinyfat.

pretty sure they meant physically

yeah he did

Roast the pig

I thought someone did a breakdown and the score he got for the routine he did was literally impossible? I'm happy for him but he could still do well while in the realms of possibility

First of all, his mind "going blank" in the middle of it could mean fucking anything or nothing and the only time he had noteable fatigue was when he increased his FS last minute.

Second of all, the fact that you would even want him to lose because of some dumb convenient health issue is pretty pathetic.

He's in full JJ mode now that he did his world record and JJ screwed himself ip. I wouldn't be surprised if he ended up choking just like him.

I really hope they don't reveal him having any kind of romantic feelings for Pig. That would just be weird.

>and the only time he had noteable fatigue was when he increased his FS last minute.

Not true, he says he's exhausted during Onsen on Ice as well.

Why does it matter? If you're that autistic about it being realistic, that's your own fault and by no means does that mean he didn't deserve it. The show says he got that score, that's the end of story.

>omegaverse
Gross.

They stopped because Sup Forums called them out on their bullshit in a thread. The ones doing it are regulars so you'll make enemies if you say anything about it.

I don't even mind Fairy, you know, just saying that if real life scores etc. don't matter, that the only thing that matters is what the show says, then Piggy can beat him easily, too. Why would one instance of it be an asspull and the other not?

2016 year of the GPF gala homo ice skating

twitter.com/mamie20101222/status/810025158295490560

He didn't say he was exhausted you dumb cunt, he said he wanted it to just end after realizing he fucked up.

So if Fairy does lose tomorrow, will you accept that, 'end of story?' Or come here and botch about it?

Someone still abandonned him.

because the show says pig fucked up and Fairy is that many points ahead of him. It doesn't matter what they would have scored IRL, that's what the show says.

All of the scores were unrealistic. Yuri did not mess up his last jump that badly to get a score so much lower than his easier routine while JJ who messed up most of his SP should have gotten a much lower score.

And Fairy getting a world record 8 points higher than the actual world record while he previously messed up his SP is unbelievable as well.

Not if he loses in a contrived asspull way.

You pigfats are really fucking pathetic holy shit.

Yeah, I'm butthurt as hell about him only scoring ten points higher than John Jack "ooh turned into a single" Leleaf

and I'm sure you cunts would be happy with that because you're that desperate.

First of all, he didn't fuck up so bad the he has no chance at a victory. And if Fairy fucks up some of his jumps, that wouldn't be an asspull, but a completely realistic scenario. Professional figure skaters fall all the time.