He was on our side and we dismissed him

He was on our side and we dismissed him.

youtu.be/Qw3z49FBYGU?t=3m58s

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DUjmfcFYRzQ
youtube.com/watch?v=YzKV8oaI9V8
youtube.com/watch?v=-btK9wllOvI
youtube.com/watch?v=qLikVEw6yjY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It's just a ride

youtube.com/watch?v=DUjmfcFYRzQ

His talk of corporate rule helped redpill me once I realized he was talking about (((them)))

he's still alive. just changed his character when he went bald

>nazi flag
>bill hicks
You are not too bright either way, combined you are supertard

heh. Facial recognition has a lot to learn.

No-one dismissed him

This. He was pretty degenerate and Godless, anyway. I used to admire him too before I grew up. Made some good tunes though.

now I know who Michael Richards was channeling when he blew up that heckler. too bad footage of that whole set doesn't exist.

Bill was a good comedian but he wasn't someone to idolize. Dave Smith is taking up the Libertarian torch where Bill left off.

People forget the context and don't give him enough credit, but don't mistakenly give him too much

i wonder if he would have been contrarian enough to be ironically right wing. him and george carlin and people like that.
i don't think they hated conservatism, they hated the circle jerky attitudes people had.

From an American PoV, he isn't the one to idolize.

He has a heart, a soul, an education, passion, charisma etc.
Americans have none of the above.

A ton of normies hated him because they wanted to laugh, not think. It's why denis leary stole his act word for word, left out all of the political commentary and smart parts, and became a famous actor because of it.

You really don't know what you're talking about. Bill talked about good and evil, and God a lot. He just hated the Catholic church and fake Christianity. It's because he was searching for a real connection to god. That's 10x holier than being a closet degenerate who is "a member of the church ". NiGGers and white trash do that shit. Become a decon or paster to fuck teenagers, and think it's okay because you asked God for forgiveness

Low class people are like that the world over. We have a lot of people so we have a lot of degenerate trash. How do you think your country would do if it was 350m people? What if half of them were mutts?

True

Hicks was Sup Forums on legs and it's disgusting that newfag babbies will never understand this. Shows you who's honest and who's just trying to fit in.

This.
I watched Denis Leary before Bill Hicks then realised what a fake Leary was.
Bill Hicks is sometimes tough to get through especially his later shows when he knows he is dying.
I have a lot of respect for him... although he should of looked after himself more.

said some good stuff but it always annoyed me how cool he thought he looked while smoking cigarettes.

He was one of the few who wouldn't sell out for any thing, it's why leary got every thing bill should've had. Hicks was aware of his cancer almost 10 years before doctors discovered it. He was tripping on shrooms with kevin booth, and said he could see inside of his body, and saw something there that didn't belong there and it had some sort of symbol on it, he didn't want to elaborate on it, because he thought booth would think he was crazy or laugh at him, but he never had it looked at until many years later when they finally found out he had cancer. He probably had cancer for 8 or 9 years without fully knowing it.

nose is different, jaw line is different, chins are different, teeth are different.

>Leary
>famous

Go to bed Dennis

fuck off, leary was a hack motherfucker for most of his career but to deny that he was famous is insane, he was in commercials, tv shows, movies, and still does voiceovers for ford truck commercials, but he's still a scumbag joke thief regardless of that.

About a decade ago I wanted a Bill Hicks tshirt so I found one that just happened to be sold by the wildlife foundation run in his name. No big donation or anything, but it came with a handwritten thank you letter from his wife. Never even knew he was such a conservationist. RIP Bill.

>fake Christianity includes believing in the story of creation, and also being moral.
youtube.com/watch?v=YzKV8oaI9V8
>He didn't constantly mock Christians in general.
youtube.com/watch?v=-btK9wllOvI
youtube.com/watch?v=qLikVEw6yjY

>That's 10x holier than being a closet degenerate who is "a member of the church "
Even if he was "searching", you might only have a point if Bill himself wasn't a degenerate.

>muh degeneracy
He stopped taking all drugs and drinking except for psychedelics every so often for the last 6 years of his life. He was degenerate as fuck up until about age 26 though.

He was moree popular in England than he ever was in the states. I wonder how much the on stage chain smoking was him trying to fill the Marlboro man stereotype. Dude dressed like a cowboy in his specials filmed there too.

Lol you're the one who raised the issue of degeneracy you pleb

I'm not even the guy you were arguing with dummy, check the id's, just pointing out he wasn't always a degenerate.

The part right before "Hitler was an underachiever" is 100% Alex Jones. Listen to it. It's the voice of Alex Jones when he gets worked up.
Yes, Hick's is of a higher pitch, but guess what: lowering the pitch is the safest plastic surgery voice altering operation. And it's what any man would prefer, if they had to change their voice.

>same producer
>exchanged characters in Waco (beard-hippie/square-yuppie)
>same number of letters in name and surname
>Jones' fake childhood pictures, no real family history
>reflects the path of someone who will drop comedy as ineffectual to open people's minds.

BILL HICKS = ALEX JONES already

except he wasn't married when he "died" (Hicks never married, in fact), so you donated to a con artist

He was not godless, he believed more than most, he just didn't trust his faith to salesmen.

I was wrong, it was his mother. Like I said, a decade ago.