Poland Germany - Military Strength

Should Poland Invade Germany?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7U9lVjZg-Kg
youtube.com/watch?v=Fzr07Y3vu_Y
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Btw. This data is from 2015, now not only our PKB increased,but we also increased % of our PKB's spent on military and in 2018 it will be even higher*.

* From 2% to 3%.

>plebbit
you have to go back

Poles should fucking kill themselves.

German is angry at little role reversal :)

>Hurr Durr, someone is using normal social media

yes
leave none alive

Yes. Go for it. Norway supports Poland.

kek

Will Germany ever stand up again?

No.

You could probably join us in invading if you want. That's probably only chance for you to invade anybody successfully for the next 100 years*.

* No offence.

Visegrad group could join too.

You mean dreaming of payback is the same as getting invaded in record time and be ruled again by your true overlords?

We can kill you first. And as we're doing it we can also get ridd of all the shitstains you've importend since uncle adolf

Poland wouldn't want 10mn non whites.

Nigger... It's just your country that gets smaller each war you started.
Now shut the fuck up or i tell Malik about your behaviour

Yes and we should help

No Hans, we are not playing your current game

We would just pack them into trains and move to africa.
Trains don't swim?
That's not my problem

Oh, you are tough guy with seven times stronger army attacking from the West and similar Commies' army attacking from the east.

Let's try it again with 1vs1 Or our slav gang against you.

We will fuck you up much more than Hitler and Merkel fucked you up. Try us man.

make that 50 million

>Italy 0.52
how accurate is this?

>Moment when the dirty hellenian shits on germany for being dirtier and is correct

To be fair Germany have better air forces and anti-aircraft systems than us but they lack experience so they pretty much shit without US support

we're a fucking ethnostate compared to germany (or france/sweden) kek

>Should Poland Invade Germany?
At this point one can only hope, I guess.

Joke aside, the German-Polish territorial disputes are deep rooted. The Polish arch-fear, Germany will take back its former clay one day, is fuel for a possible conflict, far in the future.

>german airforce
Only 3 eurofighters are operational
Only 1 is combat ready
>aa system
Works mon-fri 8am 16pm no weekends

And the usamin rammstein
You seriously think they'd help gerries?
I don't think so

Please never stop posting.

Also, please post the one picture with the dead kraut that got shot in the head.

It was something "kraut rat"

Invade Germany, eliberate France from marxist occupation and purge shitskins. Much work ahead of us.

You're no fear for us since we know how you operate and what really your people are capable of.
You're just a boogeyman.
100 guys with guns are enough to take your country.
>Eurocorps Wargames 2017

And not one time you could do it by your own, because we made you our bitches and you stayed our bitches till others freed you. And just the moment you were free, you started stealing and never stopped. Dont forget, you couldnt even stop the soviets taking your land, because the bitches you are, you bend over and take it, dreaming of days of revenge that will never come, cause you are bitter bitches with no skills except for stealing and doing shit jobs in germany. So rant and dream on with you sucking industry and hordes of alcoholics.

I have several variation (back of the head, forehead, eye)

big talk from someone that won't exist in 20 years

ahahaha youre gonna get annexed bro!
after Poland exterminates the emirate of berlin they get to keep the ruins.

>be pole
>get destroyed by Nazi Germany during WW2
>get killed, enslaved genocided
>war ends, saved by Russians
>70 years later
>smugly shitpost at the pitiful state of Germany

A-a-atleast they are not getting gassed, like your grandparents were pole-boy.

Germany is strong enough to save itself, i`m more worried by France and Sweden.

United we are strong, united we will win

Kill yourself

Polska strong bitches

Wouldn't mind helping the Poles out to liberate Deustchland from the cucks that rule it. Any room for a mercenary?

>We
No... Stalin did...

You can boast about what "you" did here but you won't be able to do it without USSR which raped you almost out of existence

Cry you bitch while your people are invaded by arabs.
Cry as you beome weaker and weaker.

Faggot

We lost almost all 1on1 wars. Only time you won is when you attacked us either with ZSRR or With Russia and Austria.

>saved by russians

hahahaha
saved like in katyn saved

The Holocaust never happened.

>saved
Can i rape your sister take your money, burn your house, and ride off with your car and call it liberation?

Fucking nigger

reddit tab seen. exterminate.

>Saved by Russians

Confirmed a retard. Gipsy?

>reddit

SEND IN THE SAFETY SQUADS

You did not really understand my post. I know Poland stronk and no fear of the Kraut. Brave.
I said, deep rooted in your heads, Is the fear of Germans demanding their clay back. Because you know very well, that it was won by jewish trickery and claiming victim-status.
This arch-fear, you never can forget, living rent-free in the head of every Pole since, will make you do stupid things, sooner or later.

Oh you mean next time we should wait till your sucking industry and science start putting out tech and weapons for you to keep up with the rest of the world? Nah, we will reach singularity before you are capable of being even close to us. We will keep bending you bitches over, this time without soldiers.

My country has the 3rd strongest military and we'll support the Poles. Krauts BTFO.

When someone comes to save you but he waits outside until you are killed so he can move in your house.

Your country will be better under our occupation. We will kill only Jews, mudskins, lefties and literal Nazis so all normal rightwing people will live.

Of course we will have to get gibs for rebuilding our country and the art you stolen from us, but probably that will be less money than what is spent on niggers and promoting homosexualism in your country, so you may benefit from our invasion.

>be poomanian
>you're either Hungarian or a gypsy without a toilet

Fuck off kike piece of shit gas yourself EU faggot

It`s a churka more likely.

>all normal rightwing people will live
so nobody will live
90% of krauts are libshits and the rest 10% are nazis

>blame jews
Typucal kraut

Nigger we don't have border treaties! We never signed none.
And this clay is ours by the right of conquest.
I don't fear germans. You're bunch of faggots

Offtop.
All of you germans deserve what you get now.

We already fucked you complete before the soviets even marched in. Next time, steal a history book instead of tires.

>bragging about helping Communists win
Fuck off Jew EU scum

Then don't let us wait too long, please. Or everything will be torn to pieces by then.

>this is what krautcuck actually believe.
Hold me because i just can't

XD

Pic rel
You

One of the brave exile poles heh? How is it to be the offspring of cowards and losers?

>you couldnt even stop the soviets
kek, look whos talking

How the fuck is Italy so high?
Their military sucks.

>He doesn't know about the Jews
Well, your posts make sense all of a sudden.

We didn't "won" the land, we lost it.

The only reason we have some land that was German(but also polish before, but that's different story) is because ZSRR won war and you lost it. So countries agreed for ZSRR to take our land and give us some German land so we wouldn't be angry at them.

But we lost more land then we got. If you have problem with that, talk with Russia and Ukraine and not with us, because we don't have anything to do with that and We would prefer to have our land back and get money for what you destroyed and also our art back.

>Neutral sweden. 1mil 300k german troops on railroads into Norway.
>Sell iron to the Reich for NON-PROFIT

Yes, who is talking?

Fucking wot australia is number 15 haha wtf. How? We have no fucking population.

That's your only hope when you have no means to kill them lol .

hehehe :)

wtf apologize for the 6 gorillion ethnic germans you killed during ww2!
go look greatest story ever told.

> saved by Russians

I thought Romanians are normal IQ

>says the offspring of soviet soldiers that lost both world wars

Polish Commonwealth was once the dominant power in Central and Eastern Europe for hundreds of years. They even occupied Moscow once, a feat that not even Napoleon nor Hitler could replicate. Poland kept the Turks out of Europe and it took the combined powers of the Holy Roman Empire, Austria, Russia, and Sweden to team up and destroy them. For what purpose? I don't know, it's almost as if these countries WANTED to be cucked considering:

Germany is now a leftist third world shithole
Austria is now a leftist third world shithole
Sweden is now a leftist third world shithole
Russia is a gopnik third world shithole

Poland has a developing and growing economy with a stronger military than Cuckany now as well. Fuck off shill.

Germany rapes Poland easily.

>he's blaming others for his own mistakes
Typical german

Every country has a few retards.

Their officer corp in WW2 let them down but their soldiers fought well. They just wanted to fight on the side of the allies as in WW1. Hell who wants to fight alongside losers like the Germans?

>Grunwald

Why has your art not been returned, 70 years after the war? Is it, by any chance, in the hand of jewish collectors?

Yes, come aboard :)

>this is how western europe is deluded
>this fucking much
Wow

14th September we stood at brest. Would have loved to see the great counter offensive out of the swamps with your great army.

tell me how the masses of your cowardly soldiers that gave up would have stopped us. With your laughable Planes and Tanks you couldnt do shit.

Last time I checked, we tried to correct that error. Your kin, the eternal anglo and the international bankers cockblocked us.

I would unironically go and fight for Poland if it starts a crusade to liberate the west from the Muslim and Libshit infestation.

youtube.com/watch?v=7U9lVjZg-Kg

An ethnostate full of shitskins, atleast we are 85% white compared to your 0%.

Fake German. There was a 24 hour guard of honor on the tomb of Piłudski when Germany took control. You're just some fucking Leftist cuck and you're going to get gassed.

>at least we're white
doesn't seem to work out very well for you, Sven

>Da Jooooos
Have it ever come to your retarded prop of a brain that there's no grand conspiracy and you like the rest of german nation are just literally weakling faggots?
Even your greatest was a fucking austrian.

JUST IN TIME

Soviet stood at Vistula once...
Stalin was afraid of invading too early for a reason

youtube.com/watch?v=Fzr07Y3vu_Y

Every body watch this video.

It's about Międzymorze invading ZSRR and Germany and winning 2nd World War

FOR THE EUROPEAN RACE WAR!

Me too

Lies. So much lies.

I wanted to say We won almost all 1on1 wars.

>He thinks I'm swedish
مرحبا لك الكلب
btw you're next