I think Steins;Gate 0 was pretty unsatisfying

Logan Reyes
Logan Reyes

I think Steins;Gate 0 was pretty unsatisfying: the tracks were average, the art got reused multiple times, the endings and the twists weren't that impactful and whole character of Kagari. I enjoyed Steins;Gate more.

All urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/G5Yds8d0Jog?t=3m45s
steins-gate.wikia.com/wiki/Steins;Gate:_Linear_Bounded_Phenogram
imgur.com/a/KlMHP
dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/30300681/RINE.zip

Noah Stewart
Noah Stewart

The problem is how important Kagari is to the plot
The game starts with multiple Kagari flashbacks, Suzuha looking for Kagari and Daru asking Okabe for help locating Kagari
Then in one route the main focus is Daru x Yuki and in the other route the focus is where is Kagari, who is Kagari, why doesn't she have memories and how to fix it
She is the most important character in the whole VN yet she isn't memorable and has no personality beyond muh mommy

Jacob Diaz
Jacob Diaz

has no personality beyond muh mommy
Well that was understandable considering that she had been brainwashed by Leskinen. Beyond that she basically acts like Lukako and Mayuri combined.
At least the character of Moeka got fleshed out. We also got Maho and gap moe of Daru and Suzuha.

Brody Lopez
Brody Lopez

im tired of living in real life, I want to become 2d so I can have real loyal friends to be around

Isaac Reed
Isaac Reed

dumb frogposter

I never could get into this series. Did it all hing on me actually liking the red head?

Ethan Lopez
Ethan Lopez

dumb frogposter

Jose Morales
Jose Morales

Come to think of it, SciADV has everything from rare Pepes that exist solely for mind controlling purposes, to paid shills on image boards.
What a time to be alive.

Christopher Thomas
Christopher Thomas

S;G 0 basically continues from True End of S;G.
You just realized that every character in S;G 0 was a dumb frogposter

Levi Fisher
Levi Fisher

:D

David Young
David Young

fkin dumbass did you not even realize the prologue. s;g 0 is the beta line, what happened if okabe didnt go with suzuha in ep23 of s;g anime

kys dumb phuck
continues from true end of s;g

jesus christ how braindamage does someone need to be to even believe this

never show your face in this place again. worse than casual filth

Gavin Collins
Gavin Collins

Chäos;Child anime will be shit

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Eli Hall
Eli Hall

too cute... too bad c;h was so shit (vn)

Ayden Sanchez
Ayden Sanchez

By continues from true end of S;G I meant that they showed the circuimstances surrounding the D-Video.
But I wouldn't expect a dumb frogposter like you to understand this.
At least C;C will be localized

Sebastian Moore
Sebastian Moore

Your mom is shit.

Cooper Williams
Cooper Williams

[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[delusion trigger intensifies]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]

Brandon Gomez
Brandon Gomez

I like Moeka

Christian Cooper
Christian Cooper

What the fuck is that shit on the right?

Ian Long
Ian Long

Who else thinks that there was not enough Amadeus? They even raised many interesting questions about AI, but none of them were explored enough. Maybe I had false expectations.
At least the character of Moeka got fleshed out
And this is one of the reasons why I like Twin Automata end. The second one is AI discussion between Maho, Moeka and Okarin.

Also Maho best new girl.

Asher Martin
Asher Martin

S;G 0 basically continues from True End of S;G.

Hells nah. It continues from the point when Okaba murders Kurisu by accident the first time he went back in time. And that's BEFORE the true end.

Nicholas Adams
Nicholas Adams

I love Huke's artstyle.

Ryder Stewart
Ryder Stewart

the translation will be shit though if S;G0 is any indication

also, someone was complaining about how there were too many lines that go like "X fell to the ground like a puppet with its strings cut", I think it's more of a problem with Chiyomaru like his box fetish since there appears to be a few instances of that line in C;C

Nolan Perez
Nolan Perez

Honestly I didn't realize that
I did realize how Steiner masturbated to slender hands, fingers, legs, arms, faces and female figures though

William Sullivan
William Sullivan

Moeka's Committee of Antimatter design, I believe.

Jacob Thomas
Jacob Thomas

That's DURING the true end. It's an expansion. And you should be able to tell that's what he meant.

Landon Rivera
Landon Rivera

fell to the ground like a puppet with its strings cut
This is just a very commonly used idiom in japanese, it's not an issue with translation. It's practically just a synonym for "collapsed".

Thomas Perez
Thomas Perez

>promised riscimaneto okabe and his actions are wiped from existence
True end Okabe dies 70 million years in the past

the Okabe that gets to enjoy Stein's Gate went through the bare minimum compared to those two
Makes me kinda mad

Nathaniel Lopez
Nathaniel Lopez

When the world line restructures into the steins;gate divergence those okabes are made nonexistent and thus never suffer.

Caleb Harris
Caleb Harris

I want to suckle on mayuris dumb fat titties

Caleb Perez
Caleb Perez

Good taste.

David Walker
David Walker

I actually liked Kagari quite a lot. Although nothing will ever compare to Maho, this much is obvious.

Sometimes there was too much of it and I almost forgot it was Steins;gate (Twin being a good example despite it being very good), sometimes there clearly wasn't enough of it at all compared to how they played its importance up in the trailer and its potential. Really kind of a rollercoaster.
I still liked it just as much as 1 though, if not at least a little more, the characters are even better and less flat..
And goddamn,Maho. Seeing how her and Okabe were close in most of the endings is just too cute. Let alone during THE ending.

Brandon Wood
Brandon Wood

Mayuri is not for sexual.

Justin Gomez
Justin Gomez

the characters are even better and less flat
Well, that's because original characters got additional development in zero. It's not that good with new characters.
This. Mayushii is pure.

Jonathan Richardson
Jonathan Richardson

considering internal causality
No, that's fucking wrong. Narrative choice is all that matters and they fucked it.

Jace Fisher
Jace Fisher

So which Steins;Gate is for sexual?

Adrian Watson
Adrian Watson

From high to low
Faris
Kurisu
Luka

Thomas Rodriguez
Thomas Rodriguez

Old Daru says something perverted to Suzuha
Suzuha tells him to stop
"Please don't take my jokes seriously"
"Wait that was a joke?"
Narration:Suzuha sounded kind of dissapointed
uhhh

John King
John King

Kurisu is for uncharacteristically rough pounding
Faris is for lascivious teasing and heavy petting
Moeka is for living realdoll treatment
Luka is for brojobs
Mayuri is for innocent and completely nonsexual breast massages
Suzuha is for extremely long, tiring, sweaty sessions that end up more like a workout than lovemaking

Aiden Gonzalez
Aiden Gonzalez

If you don't like Kurisu there's no hope for you

Ayden Adams
Ayden Adams

I picked up on it too. There are one or two more moments like that as well. Suzuha (sol) is clearly a dad-con.
I don't care because Suzu (dys) and Suzuha (sol) are completely different characters when all is said and done but I was weirded out at first too. Now it seems really funny.
Too bad they didn't have the sack to follow through with it.

Sebastian Hill
Sebastian Hill

There wasn't enough Amadeus interaction either

Caleb Lewis
Caleb Lewis

There were some good moments but I think the plot is kinda all over the place.

Fuck them for shoving Yuki out in Vega

The tracks were average
S;G's ost wasn't stellar either, the only remarkable soundtrack is Gate of Steiner and that carries over to 0 (Re-Awake).

The art got reused multiple times
This, holy shit. It's pretty jarring when we see S;G and 0 sprite together side by side. Not to mention the CG had a lot of QUALITY.

I hope that's a mistranslation and she's actually disappointed because her dad just can't stop making sexual harassment like a 12 years old.

Gabriel Watson
Gabriel Watson

brojobs
not pounding that little faggot's ass in until he feels it like a pussy

Eli Ward
Eli Ward

youtu.be/G5Yds8d0Jog?t=3m45s
Steiner's translation seems to say the same thing, so it probably was.
As an aside, is it just me or do Steiner's youtube translations of the scenes feel like they have more life to them?

Blake Foster
Blake Foster

Well
That's actually pretty hot

Gabriel Thompson
Gabriel Thompson

Why is he even wearing a bra?

Thomas Hall
Thomas Hall

Yes

Wyatt Robinson
Wyatt Robinson

Why is Kurisu even wearing a bra?

Mason Turner
Mason Turner

Cause she's a girl.

Chase Brooks
Chase Brooks

Despite being socially acceptable, some men are nevertheless uncomfortable with having their nipples exposed.

Angel Anderson
Angel Anderson

As an aside does anyone have the stickers in a ddl or what not. I'd love to get my hands on them.

Andrew Gomez
Andrew Gomez

I wonder, when they were recording the Suzuha and Yuki scenes, did the VA just sit there talking to herself in different voices? Or did they first record all of the Suzuha ones before doing the Yuki ones.

Nolan Young
Nolan Young

By this logic, Lukako is a girl, so I'm not gay for wanting to destroy his little exhaust port.

Brandon Cook
Brandon Cook

Actually iti is, but only for Maho. Not tthat theere is so many new characters anywyay bbutu yes, a lot of characters (pretty much everyone except Maho) didn't have any, even the fucking antagonists.

Jordan Ross
Jordan Ross

HOL UP. Do they have the same VA for both hoes? So a potential threesome with them and Okabe would have the VA just cream 2x as much? Also where's the doujin where this happens and Okabe accidentally impregnates Yuki and fucks everything?

Gavin Wright
Gavin Wright

Do they have the same VA
Yes.

Jaxson Watson
Jaxson Watson

Did the VA just sit there talking to herself
I don't think so. Suzuha and Yuki didn't always appear together.

How can you not notice it? It's Yukari Tamura.

Aaron Campbell
Aaron Campbell

Faris
Luka
Okabe

Isaac Baker
Isaac Baker

S;G 0 made me realize how hot Suzuha is.

Aiden Garcia
Aiden Garcia

Maho is a miracle of the universe!

Dylan Harris
Dylan Harris

You mean by warping her character so severely you now appreciated the original dystopian one as best girl and soldier as a strong contender at thrid or fourth?
I like your style

Hudson Rodriguez
Hudson Rodriguez

I was just in the scene where Suzuha is sick and Yuki was helping her, that like 15 minutes of those two talking to each other. That's what got me wondering.

Christian Ramirez
Christian Ramirez

Is it really "warping" if they're literally different people?
They have the same genetics and "soul" perhaps but they lived different lives in different worlds with different people.

Grayson Thompson
Grayson Thompson

They're not the same person, m8.

Liam Reed
Liam Reed

No, I know that, friend. It's just that no other character changed so dramatically. Most were developed to show a different side of their existing characters (other than okabe who had continuity). Daru was still daru, and same with Mayushii, moeka, braun, nae and so on. She was the only one that took such a drastic narrative depature. It was fine, I liked it. Dys still best girl though.

Asher Hall
Asher Hall

Yeah but the reason they were all themselves was because they had grown up mostly the same. Beta Suzu was born and grew up in a completely different future, so it makes sense she'd be the most changed.

Cameron Rivera
Cameron Rivera

That's because up until 2010 they all lived the same life. Alpha and Beta diverge at 2010. Suzuha was not even alive at 2010, and so her entire life is altered by the divergence, but everyone before the divergence would still be fundamentally the same person, having lived the same youth, just going through different experiences.

Contrast everyone in Gamma, which diverges from Alpha and Beta in the year 2000. Changing them at a younger period, they become much different people.

Juan Hughes
Juan Hughes

Internal reasoning does not equate to narrative reasoning, especailly in a series like S;G where you can just shit post that it was fate and the story would agree with you (kagarii).

Like I said it was a cool reimagining but it was a reimagining rather than a new look at other sides to the characters, you know?

Jonathan Carter
Jonathan Carter

Actually iti is, but only for Maho
And some for Kagari. Her development was better than other new characters except Maho, but worse than Maho's.
Same, but I can't even explain why. Probably becaus of her fight with Yuki (or Kagari, I'm still confused) in Vega and Altair IIRC.

Carson Scott
Carson Scott

This

What about Kagari?

Jason Williams
Jason Williams

Wait so there are two Suzuhas?
Which one is which?

Kevin Walker
Kevin Walker

Forgot pic.

Isaiah Kelly
Isaiah Kelly

Basically, Kagari in Vega went to Leskinen instead of getting caught by whatever organizations Reyes worked for. She then pretends to be Yuki to prevent Suzuha's mission.

Ayden Morris
Ayden Morris

Also contrast Omega, where Okabe never even met Daru, or Nae and Braun.
We don't know where or when Omega diverges from the unified timeline but it must be pretty early on and thus it is extremely secluded. Pretty much nobody would be the same, though we didn't see enough of it to get a shape of that mysterious world.

Easton Murphy
Easton Murphy

Zero made me realize how boring she is. I was tempted to skip almost every scene where the narration followed her because almost nothing fucking happens.

Justin Clark
Justin Clark

That's like skipping the first half of Steins;Gate because nothing happens.

Noah Ward
Noah Ward

Bullshit

Dylan Campbell
Dylan Campbell

narrative and internal are different
yeah but what about this internal reasoning
Is Gamma even canon?

What about Kagirii? You mean why is she an example of 'it's fate don't need to explain shit'? Well the whole Kurisu with tits things flew the coop and people just went it's fate while others 's-some people just look alike'.
I don't particualarly care about Kagari (sadly) but I mean it goes to show, if you want to write something a certain way you just change the story. That is how writing works. You can't cite the story as to why something was written a certain way. One is the product of the other.

Logan Johnson
Logan Johnson

there are two Suzuhas
You thought so, but there's three of them now.

Jose Thompson
Jose Thompson

what's living realdoll treatment
I'm afraid that googling it will put me on a list

Juan Adams
Juan Adams

There is Suzu from alpha-line (dystopian future because SERN monopolized time-machine) and there is also Suzu from beta-line (WW3 future because time-machine arms race). They are different because grew up in different environments. S;G 0 takes place in beta-line, while original mostly in alpha-line.

Levi Rodriguez
Levi Rodriguez

instead of getting caught by whatever organizations Reyes worked for
Reyes worked for DARPA (or rather, DURPA) and I think Kagari should still be in Stratfo's hands in the non-Vega routes

Asher Lopez
Asher Lopez

A realdoll is a 1:1 scale fig + onahole.
I'm sure you can guess the rest from there.

Kayden Harris
Kayden Harris

Gehenna's Stigma was the best ed

Alexander Garcia
Alexander Garcia

That was one scene, and there were way more scenes that were nothing other than her seeing her parents doing something and going "Wow they are just like this in the future, that's so strange". I mean they had a half-hour portion just about her getting sick and having Yuki and Daru take care of her.

Ryan Green
Ryan Green

What is this?
How do they differ?

Brody King
Brody King

Still better than Kagri screaming Mama for an entire scene.

Ian Thomas
Ian Thomas

I'm sure going on Sup Forums already puts you on the Committee's list

Zachary Lee
Zachary Lee

She had lots of action scenes and there is nothing wrong with sol scenes you humongous fag

Mason Ortiz
Mason Ortiz

One is a survivalist QT who wants to have fun and make up for all the joy that has been forcibly drained from her life. She is serious and stern but has a fun streak a bubbling just beneath the surface. She has a mission to accomplish but she values herself along with it. She gets on well with everyoen and is a joy to be around even helping people in her old age.

The other is a soldier with hardcore values after watching everyone she loved get killed in overt battles and believes that her father's mission is the only thing that matters. She was a Dad-con streak that develops after all his joke flirting which she starts to like. She gets along with no one few people. Hates okabe. Wants her dad to get laid and basically just eats, thinks about all her fuck up in life and schemes about how to get okabe to get back in the damn time machine.

Logan Collins
Logan Collins

F-fug. So what's the comittee's big deal? You mostly see sub organisations in S;G.

Christian Campbell
Christian Campbell

Their end goal is the "Human Domestication Project" in which the global population will be reduced to 1 billion and under their absolute control. This was the end "Dystopia" result of the Alpha Attractor Field that Okabe managed to break out of.
Pretty much every SciADV game has involved one of their schemes to kill most of humanity being thwarted.

Jacob Torres
Jacob Torres

Meant for

Nolan Martin
Nolan Martin

They want to create an ordered, structured world under their complete rule. With time travel they accomplish this by tearing apart enemy organizations before they ever coalesce.
Invariably, they exterminate 5 billion humans to bring the planet's population down to a manageable level.
They seem to be a fairly meritocratic group considering Okabe manages to join them in the Gamma attractor field, despite starting out as a grunt-level Rounder. Thus they probably only kill the populace they deem "useless".

Ryder Nguyen
Ryder Nguyen

I saw it anyway, cheers. Any particular reason for the number, or is it just managable? I'm assuming the remaining people are intentionally selected then given the mention of a [black] list

Jordan Sanchez
Jordan Sanchez

It's said that the Committee of 300 pick their successors individually so there's always 300 of them. Gamma Okabe probably got into the good graces of one of them.

Owen Reed
Owen Reed

Kagari's similarity with Kurisu is different than Suzuha's growing environment.

Nicholas Gomez
Nicholas Gomez

Internally. Narratively they are both arbitrations. You cannot be serious.
It was possible to write Suzuha as Alpha suzha but a solider and develop her. Rather than that they used the freedom of her future origins to reinvent the character and try a entirely fresh take.
This was good but again, entirely arbitrary. It happened because they wanted it not because she is from the future.

Noah Brown
Noah Brown

Did Okabe die or become a Nazi in the beta world line? Cause I distinctly remember some future where he became a fucking dicktater.

Logan Myers
Logan Myers

Literally six posts above you. Gamma Okabe is the one who joins the committee and rules over japan as an iron-fisted tyrant. Possibly with Moeka as a love-slave.

Juan Lewis
Juan Lewis

dicktater

Thomas Reed
Thomas Reed

That was Gamma.

Julian Martin
Julian Martin

This is all drama CDs right?

Henry Davis
Henry Davis

The real question is, is it Okabe or Kyoma? Or a fusion of both, where he accepts the Chuuni and learns to manage it? Cause Okabe is kind of a pussy bitch without Kyoma.

David Long
David Long

Suzuha mentions that the dictator uses the name Hououin Kyouma.

Nicholas Cook
Nicholas Cook

What is this?

Short stories that take place in different world lines.

steins-gate.wikia.com/wiki/Steins;Gate:_Linear_Bounded_Phenogram

Jacob Carter
Jacob Carter

Dunno man, would rather have Mayuri as a partner for missions than Moeka. Imagine Punished Venom Mayuri screaming TUTTURU MOTHERFUCKER as she shoots up entire cities.

Brayden Jones
Brayden Jones

Yes. Hyde of the Dark Dimension.
Following what Gamma Suzuha says, "Hououin Kyouma" is his title as the ruler of japan.

Kayden Jones
Kayden Jones

Better than S;G
AND NOAH FUCKING NEVER

Aaron Thompson
Aaron Thompson

Sadly Gamma Mayuri dies of cancer just before Christmas in 2010.

Connor Parker
Connor Parker

Cause Okabe is kind of a pussy bitch without Kyoma
I think you referring to beta-line Okabe with PTSD. He's not pussy, he's fucking traumatized after seeing his childhood friend dying multiple times and stabbing his beloved one.

Jackson Morales
Jackson Morales

okabe is a pussy
He wasn't in alpha line.

Lucas Rivera
Lucas Rivera

Gamma Mayuri is dying of probably-cancer whereas Gamma Moeka is utterly devoted to Okabe, instead of FB.

Grayson Rivera
Grayson Rivera

how shit will chaos child anime be

Wyatt Myers
Wyatt Myers

And it isn't Kyoma who desperately trying to save Mayuri in alpha-line, it's Okabe. Houoin Kyoma is just a mask, not his another personality. In Zero he puts his maddo sayantisuto mask back on in some endings because this is what others want from him.

Angel Garcia
Angel Garcia

12 episodes so either constant infodump like O;9 or just shit like C;H

Ayden Gutierrez
Ayden Gutierrez

I just didn't care for her at all. I would've liked the show better if she stayed dead at the end with a bitter sweet ending.

Jace Jackson
Jace Jackson

Why isn't MISTA BURAUN at the goddamn christmas party? He may be a cold-blooded Rounder, but that don't mean nigga can't have fun with his daughter. Would've had some funny interactions too.

Gabriel Turner
Gabriel Turner

He's not really cold-blooded, he just had to become ruthless about matters regarding protecting his family.

Jackson Sullivan
Jackson Sullivan

Okabe didn't invite him.

Leo Smith
Leo Smith

Just finished goose, fuck, I wanted to hear the glorious HOUOUIN KYOUMA singing a song about the laugh or the star or whatever in full mad scientist mode. What a wasted opportunity.

Carter Richardson
Carter Richardson

Does constantly talking to the phone-waifu do anything for me? Cause I remember the janky way choices work in these games, so I thought maybe it did something when I interact with her more.

Elijah Peterson
Elijah Peterson

inviting rouders
They are accepted begrudgingly for the sake of the future, not invited over

Sebastian King
Sebastian King

Yeah, you get the best ending if you keep answering her phone calls.

Juan Reyes
Juan Reyes

Receiving or declining Amadeus calls works as trigger, yes. And the more you receive calls, the more fucked up future awaits you.

Isaiah Evans
Isaiah Evans

Okabe literally welcomes Moeka to the lab any time.
He recognizes Rounders are just people in sad situations, not enemies.

Jordan Roberts
Jordan Roberts

most of zero
fuck moeka and Braun
only gets over his distaste if he needs them
S;G okabe was high on making it to paradise despite doing basically nothing in Beta.

Zachary Cruz
Zachary Cruz

Maho a cute. A CUTE!

Bentley Ramirez
Bentley Ramirez

Zero Okabe stews himself in negative thoughts and thus always associates people with the worst. He is ensnared by his past.
Steins;Gate Okabe, that is to say, the first and last Okabe, still has his feelings of forgiveness fresh on the mind. It was a scarce few days ago for him after all. He can look towards the future.

Jose White
Jose White

Well I currently went from a Christmas party to fucking Muv-luv Alternative, so I dunno. Why would they make talking to your waifu bad?

Asher Lewis
Asher Lewis

So, if I understand well the Kagari end is Operation arc light but with Kagari instead of Mayuri? Was that aluded to anywhere or is it standalone?

Owen Lopez
Owen Lopez

Your waifu is not real. Let go

Bentley Hall
Bentley Hall

Just keep playing and pay attention user.

Carter Walker
Carter Walker

There's very little chance that post-S;G Okabe would behave like 0 Okabe.

Ian Wood
Ian Wood

Why would they make talking to your waifu bad?
It's better to keep playing at realize for yourself rather reading spoilers. It's somehow explained in promised riscimaneto route.
And also fluffy.

Benjamin Brooks
Benjamin Brooks

Yes, clearly.

Lincoln Ortiz
Lincoln Ortiz

Enjoy starting with Gehenna. Although honestly it's not a bad idea as a first ending, it explains a lot of things and all endings look a lot happier after THAT.

Caleb Rivera
Caleb Rivera

*and realize it

Isaiah Howard
Isaiah Howard

I fucking want a re-release with a route where Kagari and Kurisu end up being the same perso without problems.

So much harem potential with Mao and maybe Amadeus.

Charles Peterson
Charles Peterson

I assume I'm in for some suffering, then. Though honestly, its what I came for, not some SOL bullshit that was going on in the beginning.

Brayden Davis
Brayden Davis

I used this one, it was a good experience

Andrew Anderson
Andrew Anderson

I assume this "encephawhatever" thing that people are getting is just Reading Steiner awakening, but why would Fubuki see Okabe's Alpha memories?

Leo Turner
Leo Turner

Encephalitis is a brain inflammation. The fact that it causes perfect Reading Steiner is secondary, everyone has Reading Steiner to begin with, remember?

Carter Reed
Carter Reed

I mean yeah, but most people don't have it as much as Okabe. Was it him that had the same thing that almost killed him when he was young, or was that another anime?

Gabriel King
Gabriel King

The movie is not canon.

Hudson Taylor
Hudson Taylor

Why is Suzu always such a best

Daniel King
Daniel King

Okabe suffered a month-long fever and encephalitis at new years 2000, yes.

Jaxson Moore
Jaxson Moore

The exact disease Okabe suffered was never confirmed and "new encephalitis" is not actually encephalitis anyway

Julian Allen
Julian Allen

too bad she only met Rintaro in the beta timeline

John Ortiz
John Ortiz

That event was still the obvious culprit as to why Okabe has perfect Reading Steiner long before S;G0 was even written. To think they're not related would be silly.

Anthony Carter
Anthony Carter

So that phenomenon awakened his Reading Steiner to the degree that it currently is. Then, is it supposed to be that something happens to your brain? I remember shit from C;H (which is in the same world, so similar phenomenon should occur) that they could fuck shit with their minds, but to a much greater degree, like summon weapons and shit. I wonder if their brains are fully "Awakened", while S;G characters are just beginning to do so, and as such can only perceive the change in timelines.

Hudson Fisher
Hudson Fisher

But the Brain Science Institute of Viktor Condria University will still hold the Amadeus seminar in Japan, right?

Brayden Foster
Brayden Foster

He got to rule Japan as emperor Hououin Kyoma and also fucked Moeka in that timeline. Truly the greatest worldline.

Kevin Gutierrez
Kevin Gutierrez

What are the literal translations of the japanese chapter names?

Elijah Edwards
Elijah Edwards

He was too busy boning Kurisu to visit it
And he was too chuuni to bother about his future

Jacob Lewis
Jacob Lewis

Best girl for best attractor field

Mason Rogers
Mason Rogers

Maho is still Kurisu's friend, she would've met her sooner or later.

Evan Morris
Evan Morris

Steiner tl'd em.

零化域のミッシングリンク (Annihilator of the Missing Link)

閉時曲線のエピグラフ (Epigraph of the Closed Curve)

亡失流転のソリチュード (Solitude of the Mournful Flow)

軌道秩序のエクリプス (Eclipse of Orbital Ordering)

二律背反のデュアル (Antinomic Dual)

盟誓のリナシメント (Rinascimento of the Unwavering Promise)

双対福音のプロトコル (Protocol of the Two-sided Gospel)

永劫回帰のパンドラ (Pandora of Eternal Return)

弾性限界のリコグナイズ (Recognition of the Elastic Limit)

無限遠点のアルタイル (Altair of the Point at Infinity)

私秘鏡裏のスティグマ (The Stigma Beyond The Secret Mirror)

存在証明のオートマトン (Automaton of Provable Existence)

相互再帰のマザーグース (Mother Goose of Mutual Recursion)

交差座標のスターダスト (Stardust of Intersecting Co-Ordinates)

Lincoln Sullivan
Lincoln Sullivan

This sounds so fucking retarded. I'm almost sure none of these make any scientific sense.

Julian Evans
Julian Evans

閉時曲線のエピグラフ (Epigraph of the Closed Curve)
Shouldn't that be "Closed Timelike Curve", an actual scientific term? [relating to world lines, but not in the way S;G uses them] Otherwise why is the 時 kanji there?
Talking about advanced spacetime functions in other languages is difficult.

Jonathan Jackson
Jonathan Jackson

Anyone get the feeling that Okabe at the end sends the message to the Okabe from the original?

Easton Lee
Easton Lee

everyone else is dressed normally
Okabe in his shitty black suit for the entirety of the game
Though I'm sure Kurisu liked it.

Owen Price
Owen Price

These are so chuuni and long that they could pass for Touhou game names
The official ones might not be perfect translatiosn but honestly they sound better

Adam Myers
Adam Myers

entire game is about how that happened
GEE NIGGA, I DON'T KNOW. YOU THINK?

Jordan Nelson
Jordan Nelson

No shit, Sherlock.

Grayson Reed
Grayson Reed

Seriously? I like these much more.

Ethan Jenkins
Ethan Jenkins

I'm just saying, that would be pretty interesting if that were the case, though I guess there are other possibilities

Matthew Ramirez
Matthew Ramirez

Closed Timelike Curves can be written as "Closed Timelike Curve" or "Closed Curve". Guess he just wrote the latter since it sounds snappier.

Plus the meaning is still returned, that being that the story is the prelude to his long recursion.

Isaac Gray
Isaac Gray

私秘鏡裏のスティグマ (The Stigma Beyond The Secret Mirror)

Daym

Brayden Johnson
Brayden Johnson

So chuuni and long that they could pass for Touhou game names
That's the point

Wyatt Brown
Wyatt Brown

If you changed the past with D-Mail, wouldn't the present you who sent the D-Mail to the past cease to exist?

Jeremiah King
Jeremiah King

Yes
But thanks to reading steiner the consciousness jumps to the new you

Ethan Ramirez
Ethan Ramirez

Their memories would get rewritten unless they had Reading Steiner.

Asher Walker
Asher Walker

The English text under the chapter names in Zero aren't translations of the titles, but sub-titles to each chapter. They're present in the JP ver. We never got translations of the titles in the Englsih release.

Jackson Johnson
Jackson Johnson

The timeline diverges. The present you is left behind, like in Soma(if you've played it), while the other you goes onto whatever timeline was created from them receiving the D-mail. At least that's how I view it. One thing I liked about SG and SG0 - the technobabble. Some of it is actually informative and helps you learn shit, if you bother to remember it.

Nicholas Lewis
Nicholas Lewis

But that means the D-Mail was never sent.

My head hurts.

Austin Cook
Austin Cook

You should replay S;G

John Mitchell
John Mitchell

Is zero worth buying? I'm replaying S;G.

Andrew Bennett
Andrew Bennett

it was but the world where it came from got erased
It's kinda like throwing a paper plane from inside a burning house. The origin from where that plane came from is gone but the message was still sent.

Adrian Cook
Adrian Cook

no
pirate it

Josiah Morales
Josiah Morales

How do I fuck Moeka?

Nathaniel Lee
Nathaniel Lee

Okay. What the fuck happened to daru? He looks like ass.

Easton Peterson
Easton Peterson

You don't because she's a drawing in a videogame

Brody Rivera
Brody Rivera

I actually like the new one more. Besides the one where he's holding his hands up for no fucking reason. New one makes him look more serious, since his role is actually more serious.
You tell her its FB's orders.

Jayden Price
Jayden Price

Vigorously and without consent.

William Lopez
William Lopez

He became the Boss of the Lab

Owen Turner
Owen Turner

give her a new phone
tell her it's the new mission from FB
be FB

you know what to do next

Christopher Rivera
Christopher Rivera

Okarin never straight up stabbed the bitch in the original
She wouldn't even have noticed.

Samuel Martinez
Samuel Martinez

They assume most political and information agencies have employees lurking and posting propaganda.

A good example:/pol/

Landon Miller
Landon Miller

Did you pay any attention when they talked about world lines? In SciAdv setting multi-unverse theory is true. So there is a parallel universe for every possible choice you could made. When you send a D-Mail, you don't change the past, you actually create a new world line. And somehow your consciousness jumps to that world line if you have Reading Steiner. Also there are attractors in which a bunch of world lines converge. Writers probably adapted them from differential equations theory or from dynamical systems theory.

Justin Green
Justin Green

How hard is it to find 4 years old doujinshi?

Dominic Phillips
Dominic Phillips

There aren't parallel worlds, there are only parallel possibilities. Only one world exists at a time. Your consciousness doesn't jump either, if you have Reading Steiner you simply "remember" how the world used to be before it was reconstructed from the ground up around you.

Michael Moore
Michael Moore

In SciAdv setting multi-unverse theory is true.
This is wrong, you clearly didn't pay attention.
John Titor's post on @channel contained false information to fool SERN.
There is only one world. Get it in your head already. How often do we need to say this?

Jeremiah Butler
Jeremiah Butler

He really does deserve a happier ending, but at the same time, it's better for him this way. Original Okabe is already shown to be suffering from PTSD, so imagine how much worse it would be for Beta line Okabe after all the extra shit he went through.

I felt that S;G has been milked to death, but now I want more just so I can get some more Maho.

Thomas Ortiz
Thomas Ortiz

But all wordlines already exist, and everything that happens in them is predetermined for the most part
There is only 1 active one, and changing the past causes a change of which one is the active one

Sebastian Powell
Sebastian Powell

That's kind of the point of the game though. It wasn't just those two, it was dozens, perhaps even hundreds of Zeroes that piled up to create the final opportunity for his past self. They were all the most selfless characters in the end.

Jacob Campbell
Jacob Campbell

Looks like it was me who didn't understand. My bad.

Josiah Powell
Josiah Powell

Please remember it, we go over this almost every SciADV thread. It's astonishing how many readers of the VN don't get this.
It's not like S;G is difficult to understand in it's SCIENCE. The Chaos;Head and Chaos;Child parts are way more difficult to understand.

Austin Campbell
Austin Campbell

But they do say that this is just the model they use, and that it could be wrong.
And with the way D-Mails work, as in when you send a D-Mail it gets sent back in time, to all worldlines whether they exist at the moment or not, I think it may be wrong too.

Also the fact that under their model, the alpha attractor field converges to dystopia, and is divergences 0.000-.999% and the beta attractor field is WW3 and is divergences 1.00-1.999%, yet Stein's Gate is in beta attractor and doesn't converge.
So I don't know the model probably isn't perfect.

Jaxon Morales
Jaxon Morales

Wait nigga, wasn't that shit an illusion? I assume its that one scene where everything's fucked and only Mayuri is there. How did he get sent that far back?

Anthony Bennett
Anthony Bennett

Alternatively long, hard, and often.

Jason Roberts
Jason Roberts

Stop

James Perez
James Perez

Well, after he makes the video in the true end he says he's leaving in the time machine to go get Mayuri and Suzuha, and that the time machine is able to trace up to 70 millions years in the past or the future.
And then in Steins Gate those dream sequences take place 70 millions years in the past and Mayuri says that she and Okabe are the original ones, which for all intents and purposes the true end okabe is the original.

Jacob Hall
Jacob Hall

Wow, the german dub of the anime is actually breddy gud. Surprising.

Camden Bailey
Camden Bailey

replace Mayuri with Maho

Brayden Bailey
Brayden Bailey

and then half a year passed
You fucking what?

Luis Rivera
Luis Rivera

It gets better
and then 14 years passed

Cooper Watson
Cooper Watson

Is Maho an upgraded Kurisu?

Zachary Brown
Zachary Brown

yes yes, you'd like to know how long, I'm afraid it's been...25 years

Tyler Allen
Tyler Allen

Leskinen honestly doesn't seem like a bad guy. Is he just extremely two-faced like most Americans, or does he have a legit reason for being a villain?

Noah Russell
Noah Russell

Eww what the fuck. Also why does Suzuha look the same and not have tits?

Hudson Gomez
Hudson Gomez

Downgraded

Juan Kelly
Juan Kelly

C'mon are you retarded. She's literally the one person you shouldn't be complaining about looking the same.

Logan Moore
Logan Moore

Her personality is better but she is untidy as fuck and probably smells

Jacob Russell
Jacob Russell

Are you telling me most Americans secretly brainwash people and are part of a murderous military organization?

Matthew Peterson
Matthew Peterson

Downgraded according to Okabe

Jonathan Cooper
Jonathan Cooper

Did you forget her whole story?

Matthew Hall
Matthew Hall

But then there would be no punchline since notits

Dylan Nguyen
Dylan Nguyen

cute pic of a mozart CD

Brandon Mitchell
Brandon Mitchell

even Faris knows it

Ian Perez
Ian Perez

I am an american and I can confirm there there is nothing secret going on here we don't brainwash people we just want to see the Japanese shaman girls, we don't even have a military.

Daniel Scott
Daniel Scott

He looks better desu

Also went full alpha in 0. Does what he wants, when he wants.
Hack some super server? No problem
Fuck the chick? Of course
Lose some weight? Whenever he wants, bitch, and that's later, not right now
Socially acceptable behaviour? Not his style

Robert Nelson
Robert Nelson

Holy cow!

Justin Moore
Justin Moore

Yes I agree us Americans just want to try your japanese convenience store food and see the shaman girls

Jace Sanders
Jace Sanders

Nice!

Nathan Roberts
Nathan Roberts

He even punches Okabe in the fucking face and goes to take a shower like fucking nothing happened

Zachary Sullivan
Zachary Sullivan

What I don't understand is why picking up the phone matters when doing the timeline changes.

Like, when Amadeus calls Okabe and the timeline changes right after, why does it even matter if we pick up? Someone did a change in the past and regardless of if we pick up or not, the change should be the same.

Camden Morgan
Camden Morgan

Hey boy! Whats up?

Alexander Harris
Alexander Harris

He also makes the time machine too

Michael Smith
Michael Smith

I mean its common knowledge than the American Government are assholes, and Americans themselves are two-faced as all living hell. America is like a golden apple that's all rotten and filled with maggots on the inside.

Nicholas Hill
Nicholas Hill

delet this

Anthony Miller
Anthony Miller

I assumed this was the Suzuha that came in 2009 and somehow stayed until the point of that pic. Though it would make interacting with the other Suzuha awkward.

Camden Ward
Camden Ward

Interacting with your past self is generally considered a poor decision if you don't remember doing so.

Ian Moore
Ian Moore

probably smells
Don't think so. I think she does the all the necessary hygiene, but doesn't care about cosmetics, hairstyle, clothes and other unnecessary from her point of view things.
Here's your shaman girl.

Eli Davis
Eli Davis

The change happens due to something that happens in the future that impacts the past and present as a result. Amadeus is an unstable entity since she's a living copy of the Thesis.

Ayden Miller
Ayden Miller

The military is constantly recording everything that Kurisu does and who she is talking to. So for example, when Okabe decides to answer her call in Daru's secret hideout, Stratfor instantly finds out where Okabe is and thus he is forced to flee faster, meaning the Russians could never destroy the laptop.

Nathaniel Torres
Nathaniel Torres

tracks were average
Goddamn what a shit taste

Nicholas Rogers
Nicholas Rogers

Tactics in Confusion

best ost in the game imo

Isaiah Foster
Isaiah Foster

Correct. Truly Steins;Gate blessed you with taste user.

Henry Allen
Henry Allen

I decided to not ignore Kurisu and pick up. Did I do bad?

David Diaz
David Diaz

You just got the bad ending.

Cameron Cruz
Cameron Cruz

I take it back after hearing how they pronounce tsundere.

Andrew Wood
Andrew Wood

a nice long life of torture awaits ;)

Carson James
Carson James

Fucking memes. Does everyone die now? I'm at a shitty hospital, visiting that one chick. What I assume happens is that time machine ran out of jews, so now WW3 happens and we get shrekt.

James Cruz
James Cruz

The game punishes you for relying on Amadeus and clinging to both the past and the artificial.

That's the moral of the story

Carson Thomas
Carson Thomas

I wonder who...
It would be nice that Gamma would show a hint about the committee

Josiah Young
Josiah Young

Maho gets brainfucked, you get tortured for a day by Leskensin and lose all hope, Mayuri and Suzuha try to go to the past (and fail doing so, maybe being trapped in the singularity).

Benjamin Thompson
Benjamin Thompson

We know that there's a gamma world where Okabe joins the comitee and becomes the dictator of Japan.

Caleb Price
Caleb Price

The problem with time travelling stories is I always know back in my head that even if they stop a time machine from existing someone else will always create one later eventually

Nolan Ramirez
Nolan Ramirez

Maybe the Steins Gate world line actively prohibits any attempt to create a time machine?

Chase Turner
Chase Turner

you will never get to bully your dead girlfriend for her memeing addiction

Juan Collins
Juan Collins

I feel like I remember reading somewhere that Time Travel is never achieved in the Steins;Gate world, ever but I might be wrong

Isaiah Richardson
Isaiah Richardson

Nah, Steins Gate is a World Line like any other. The only thing different about it is that the future is unobserved because nobody has come back in time yet in it. They say it themselves in both VNs. They don't know the future, they could die, it could make a worse dystopia, but it's still a chance they gambled on because it was better than resigning themselves to Alpha or Beta.

William Torres
William Torres

Y̧̠̹̻̥̙ò̠̜̝̮͚u̺̰ͅ ͖͔͍͇̳́w̮̰i̭̥͙̘͉̲̩ḽ͉̘̝͓͓̦l̞̟ ̭n̺̰͙̦͚e̶̘͚̮̳̺͍v̧̰͕͚e͖̳̲̬͞r̢͖̩̤̝͚̰ ̖̫̰̝̘̳̝b̛a̹i̳t̤̘̻͡ ͎͙̲̼̖͙̥K̸̯̫̱̖̱͚̼u͖̻̗̕r̴͚̣̰̝i̮̺̙s͙̰u͓̣̜ ̻͖̙̰;͝_;̨̪̞̱

Carson Bailey
Carson Bailey

That's baseless. Inventing a time machine the first time was essentially a complete accident. How many devices are going to link a phone to a microwave and send messages to it while a CRT TV is activated in the vicinity?
So long as Okabe, Daru, and Kurisu take it to their graves, there's no reason it must absolutely come to light later.
The only thing known is that the future is undetermined. This means no powerful organizations (such as SERN) get operational time machines to alter the past.

Angel Brown
Angel Brown

The official names are the fucking JP subtitles.
The same for the original S;G

Gabriel Scott
Gabriel Scott

They could've tried going to Delta or Epsilon.

Gavin Sullivan
Gavin Sullivan

How many devices are going to link a phone to a microwave and send messages to it while a CRT TV is activated in the vicinity?

That's not how science works though
Someone will work out the equation eventually

Justin Morgan
Justin Morgan

They didn't know how to reach Delta or Epsilon, they knew they could force a World Line shift by modifying the established past and retaining the scene.
Technically the Steins Gate isn't in the Beta Line, Future Okabe only "calculated" it as within that range since it's a direct result of events there.

Kayden Morales
Kayden Morales

Strictly speaking, they (and we) don't know the quantifiers required to break into those attractor fields.
Okabe trips and stumbles into Omega with a single wrong D-Mail after all. Breaching attractor fields is an incredibly obtuse thing, and it's happenstance that Beta -> Alpha is such a clear catalyst (ECHELON detecting a time reversed e-mail).

Also Delta is total fanservice.

Ryder Cruz
Ryder Cruz

I guess there is a god and he likes Mahotards.

It's a class change-Kurisu, the same but with another skill points distribution.

And god their relationship at the end when Okabe had to disappear sure was a VERY close one, she definitely had some Kurisu vibes here. I guess being constantly screwed by life create links.

Julian Ward
Julian Ward

You just have to fuck up shit enough up and you'll eventually end up in another world line. Or you could end up in hell.

Wyatt Foster
Wyatt Foster

0 shit couldn't be the hollow ataraxia of S;G
it's not like I expected better 2bh

Zachary Johnson
Zachary Johnson

That's not how science works though
Someone will work out the equation eventually
Just because something is mathematically possible does not mean it's going to be discovered without doubt. That's not how science works.

Matthew Brown
Matthew Brown

Why does she look like Kurisu

Matthew Morgan
Matthew Morgan

Just because something is mathematically possible does not mean it's going to be discovered without doubt. That's not how science works.
It pretty much will be though, given enough time

Jason Harris
Jason Harris

She kinda looks more like Yuki.

Cooper Bailey
Cooper Bailey

shitty hospital
Ohh, that hospital

Oliver Hill
Oliver Hill

That fucking moeka in lingerie still hnnnng. I hated her in S;G but she grew on me in this one. Then I hated her again as I played more routes.

Jose Diaz
Jose Diaz

Hnng indeed

David Sanders
David Sanders

It's entirely more likely for humanity to die out first "given enough time".

Cameron James
Cameron James

Doing Vega and Altair last is a sure way to cause this, a lot. I liked her a lot in twin automata but fuck man, vega and altair.

Aaron Ward
Aaron Ward

We don't know how the fuck he reached Epsilon and in Delta he said he doesn't know which mail triggered the change among all the ones he sent when experimenting.
And Omega has time travel too.
Too risky.

Jacob Green
Jacob Green

Steins;gate's time travel is basically pseudo science so it's entirely possible they could have some set of constraints that are impossible to figure out in the Steins;gate Wordline

At any rate, given the events of Robotics;notes it doesn't seem anyone is going to discover it anytime soon

Cameron Ward
Cameron Ward

You just have to fuck up shit enough up and you'll eventually end up in another world line. Or you could end up in hell.
And then you end up in Omega where the FG Lab doesn't exist and you have no friends and you're going to get married to Faris.
Or you end up in Gamma where you become the evil tyrant overlord of japan and all your friends are now your enemies and your former enemy is your fanatical servant.

Throwing darts at the board of time is not a wise plan.

Daniel King
Daniel King

not!Chie has near perfect reading steiner like okabe
you get a POV segment with her
she's thrown to the absolute wayside for the rest of the game after this
Is there a bigger waste of a character than this? Instead we get Kagari who I don't completely hate, but between the two the choice is obvious.

Elijah Hill
Elijah Hill

So, Gamma?
Arguably the worst ( lab related) wordline

Kayden Turner
Kayden Turner

Marrying Faris would be a great ending. She's rich, cute and wants to have many children.

Sebastian Sanders
Sebastian Sanders

To be more accurate it's actual science + convenient plot devices when they want it in order too direct the plot howw they want to even if it completely screw this science.
By the way I found 0 to be way less "sciency" than the first game, but loved it anyway.

Connor Rodriguez
Connor Rodriguez

The Gamma world line is similar to the alpha one, the only difference being the y2000 crash.

Jose Campbell
Jose Campbell

Why does Sern only act and try to get the time machine plans in one of the endings anyways? You'd think they'd have some idea in all of the beta worldlines yet most of the time neither FB nor Moeka act

Grayson Morales
Grayson Morales

I don't know senpaitachi, Moeka just kind of dealt just desserts there. Was it sad? Absolutely. But what Kagari did was fucked on multiple levels. And she admitted to it.

Connor Jackson
Connor Jackson

What does 100% divergence lead to?
Everything that exists is forms of pure energy?

I guess even though it's a percentage, it isn't really out of 100, it could go up to 1000000000% divergence.

Lucas Peterson
Lucas Peterson

But Okabe becomes an immortal member of the committee and rules with an iron fist, so it's kinda the best result for him, in one way.

Tyler Collins
Tyler Collins

Only if she drops the Faris Nyannyan act once in a while

Oliver Johnson
Oliver Johnson

To be fair IMO both of them are pretty much wastd compared to how great they could have been, Kagari had a pretty big potential too. It's still good so it's not a problem per se but it makes you wonder. A re-release alà Noah would be great but it absolutely will not happen..

Hunter Thompson
Hunter Thompson

Yes
Amadeus

Isaac Ortiz
Isaac Ortiz

To be more accurate it's actual science

Not really, anything involving time travel in the games is basically pseudo science maybe surrounded by a few bits of real science here and there to mask it

Hudson White
Hudson White

There's probably a limit to attractor fields. Omega's divergence is thought to be a negative % too.

Bentley Williams
Bentley Williams

"Near perfect" is a strong world. She barely remembers them, only scarce dreams.

Daniel Clark
Daniel Clark

How often do we need to say this?
Too often

Jackson Williams
Jackson Williams

The only new characters that delivered were Maho and Leskinen

Mayuri's friends were dumb and annoying, Kagari was literally retarded, Amadeus was a watered down Kurisu with less personality and Reyes felt pointless and unneccesary

Robert Campbell
Robert Campbell

You forgot how Kurisu figured out the equations and the russians perfected a time machine in 3 months?

Luke Rivera
Luke Rivera

Yes, and it's true for both of them. Doing mother goose and then another route later is quite te punch in the face, too. It fits with the theme but god you sure can love many character and hate them 2 hours later in this game. Like Yuki. or not but if you think it's her, well.

Jackson Gutierrez
Jackson Gutierrez

Maho is pretty much the only new character that isn't a complete waste. The game has lots of missed potential to make it even better

Daniel Smith
Daniel Smith

Kurisu is an exceptional genius user.

Carson Cruz
Carson Cruz

There should be a finite amount of world lines but the number is way bigger than anything imagineable. Just take the number of quantum states at the beginning of the universe to the power of t (t standing for the time that has passed since in planck seconds).

Ethan Thompson
Ethan Thompson

She mentions in S;G how she isn't very familiar with some of the deepest parts of physics
As long as someone competent sets their autism in figuring it out it should happen again

Nathaniel Lewis
Nathaniel Lewis

It could be discovered independently, but all that matters is that no powerful organizations that try to control the timeline will acquire it.
It could be in the very far future, after the Committee of 300 is dismantled and war is obsolete as a concept.

Adrian Bailey
Adrian Bailey

and you're going to get married to Faris
Or Mayuri.

Gabriel Robinson
Gabriel Robinson

Yeah, I do remember Russians perfecting a time machine using as basis Kurisu's thesis, which it burnt in SG wordline.
It's pretty improbable another genius like will show up early.

Camden Hill
Camden Hill

That's Beta (no Kurisu relationship)

Thomas Bell
Thomas Bell

She remembered all the details about WW3 pretty well though.
I though she just thought all the different realities she was seeing were dreams because if you're in her position you really wouldn't classify them as anything else, no matter how real they were.

Austin Ward
Austin Ward

That World Line in the CG he posted is from Phenogram, an Omega line.

Grayson Phillips
Grayson Phillips

SERN has already figured out how to send shit to the past and uses all its funds on research
SERN figuring out how to time travel seems pretty likely

Parker Harris
Parker Harris

Z-Program loses funding some time after 2010 due to lack of progress. It's why they're doing other operations in Chaos;Child and Robotics;Notes.

Dominic Garcia
Dominic Garcia

I have yet to find another series that rivals this in terms of sciency+plot. I played chaos;head but it just didn't feel the same, and I only made it halfway through R;B before I gave up even though I build robots.

Eli King
Eli King

that Kurisu is best Kurisu

Tyler Green
Tyler Green

Can you come up with a future gadget?

Isaac Cook
Isaac Cook

Occultic;nine feels like occult at first but instead is actually masked sciency

Michael Foster
Michael Foster

On a scale from 1 to Slasher nae, how much bad shit goes down in zero?

Andrew Morgan
Andrew Morgan

Murdering spree on top of a roof/10

Lincoln Cook
Lincoln Cook

A lot of it if not most is based on actual science, and I'd say that the really "wtf" parts could not even pseudo-science to begin with but are just the "plot device" part I was talking about because there's absolutely 0 science in it when it comes to them and they don't even try to make it look sciency.
You can hardly compare the science aspect of it to complete SF in this regard. But when they want to bull out a bullshit move, they'll do it in a way that rape science and cannot even be called pseudo-science to begin with.

Of course everything involving time travel will include some "creative freedom", but even the basic idea of black holes and messages is something that have been talked about seriously irl as a thought experience (ironically, AFTER S;G's release). It's just that they're using the fiction part to say a big "fuck you" to the annoying parts that wouldn't work IRL (and it's even lampshaded by the authors themselves multiple times in SG1, cf Kurisu's lecture on time travel) but if you accept an unknown element [x] that solves this problem irl, most of the time it's fine (can't really do something about this part when you do something about time travel once again, you need a plot device). Or at least it was at the beginning of the serie.
Saying that it's pure pseudo-science would imply things that aren't accurate at all since when they want to, and usually, they are accurate enough and even use theories indeed used as thought experiments, it's just that they sometimes don't give a fuck about it for the plot's sake. But it's not back to the future time travel-wise most of the time, and of course if you do something about time travel you'll have to bullshit your way through it, one way or another.

This kind of labelling is too simplistic to begin with, that's why the scale of SF hardness exists. There's a difference between science in hard SF time travel and BTTF time travel. Sure both are impossible, but not equal in any way.

Ryder Cox
Ryder Cox

I wished I could playing it on pc. Unfortunately torrents doesn't work and I get errors.

Juan Lopez
Juan Lopez

I still want to know what the fuck that program that keeps opening and closing while you're playing on PC is.

Ryder Brooks
Ryder Brooks

Are you an ESL?

Cameron Flores
Cameron Flores

A what?

Kevin Thompson
Kevin Thompson

I downloaded mine 2 days ago from nyaa

Are you sure?

Hudson Cox
Hudson Cox

English Second Language

Tyler White
Tyler White

Set your system language to moo for non unicode programs.

Alexander Green
Alexander Green

A lot of it if not most is based on actual science, and I'd say that the really "wtf" parts could not even pseudo-science to begin with but are just the "plot device" part I was talking about because there's absolutely 0 science in it when it comes to them and they don't even try to make it look sciency.
You can hardly compare the science aspect of it to complete SF in this regard. But when they want to bull out a bullshit move, they'll do it in a way that rape science and cannot even be called pseudo-science to begin with.

Of course everything involving time travel will include some "creative freedom", but even the basic idea of black holes and messages is something that have been talked about seriously irl as a thought experiment (ironically, AFTER S;G's release). It's just that they're using the fiction part to say a big "fuck you" to the annoying parts that wouldn't work IRL (and it's even lampshaded by the authors themselves multiple times in SG1, cf Kurisu's lecture on time travel) but if you accept an unknown element [x] that solves this problem irl, most of the time it's fine (can't really do something about this part when you do something about time travel once again, you need a plot device). Or at least it was at the beginning of the serie.
Saying that it's pure pseudo-science would imply things that aren't accurate at all since when they want to, and usually, they are accurate enough and even use theories indeed used as thought experiments, it's just that they sometimes don't give a fuck about it for the plot's sake. But it's not back to the future time travel-wise most of the time, and of course if you do something about time travel you'll have to bullshit your way through it, one way or another.

This kind of labelling is too simplistic to begin with, that's why the scale of SF hardness exists. There's a difference between science in hard SF time travel and BTTF time travel. Sure both are impossible, but not equal in any way.

Brayden Long
Brayden Long

Yeah I get an error written in shitty Unicode letters who are probably supposed to be moon

Yes, but even when I set the locale in English it doesn't change

I think I already tried that

Julian Johnson
Julian Johnson

Rename all the folders so they don't have japanese or ;

Austin Bennett
Austin Bennett

change your applocale to jap

Jose Wood
Jose Wood

got the same error just rename your folder to steinspoop then it'll be fine

James Garcia
James Garcia

tfw no fluffy maho gf

Nolan Reyes
Nolan Reyes

I think I already tried that
Don't think. Check it again.

Elijah Sanders
Elijah Sanders

SHaMAN GIRL

John Rodriguez
John Rodriguez

Ah, excellent. As I said before, I expected suffering and it looks like I'm getting just that.

Dominic Brooks
Dominic Brooks

rough pounding

Eli Anderson
Eli Anderson

LITERALLY WHAT IS THE POINT OF KAGARI?

Josiah Harris
Josiah Harris

I used Applocale now the error is in Japanese, not in Unicode hieroglyphs

Angel Morales
Angel Morales

Use the launcher, if there is one. That's what worked for me.

Anthony Murphy
Anthony Murphy

the art got reused multiple times
said user about a show about time travel

Evan Richardson
Evan Richardson

So did the people who managed to rip the sprites upload them anywhere?

Ethan Cook
Ethan Cook

tfw no qt fluffy neuroscientist gf to research AI with

Jonathan Jones
Jonathan Jones

Suzuha's kind of a bitch, ain't she?

Jaxson Campbell
Jaxson Campbell

Do this
, change locale to USA and use the launcher

Isaiah James
Isaiah James

Amadeus app user? Are you still around? Did you ever start?

Matthew Taylor
Matthew Taylor

Removed all moon signs of the folders, used Applocale either with Japanese or English and the only things that changed is how is displayed the error.
It must be something else.

Did you get your version on nyaa? The one with around 40-50 seeders and the Remix Medley included?

Carter Thompson
Carter Thompson

I personally thought that it was on purpose in order to create a gap more obvious between the "two worlds", seeing it as a problem was something that didn't even cross my mind before seeing it online

Kevin Wright
Kevin Wright

Do you have a launcher, you fucking cuck? Are you running it through the .exe file?

Jason Martinez
Jason Martinez

Make sure the folder and all data isn't read-only if you haven't already, that sometimes screws with things

Mason Mitchell
Mason Mitchell

I want to learn more about this guy.
Steins;Gate e^iπ when

Lincoln Lee
Lincoln Lee

yfw AIs can now come shitpost to Sup Forums
Amadeus is truly a miracle of the universe.

Jose Scott
Jose Scott

Is that MISTA BURAUN? Didn't Suzuha find him in France or whatever?

Joseph Powell
Joseph Powell

Anyone know if there are S:G 0 very high res pictures (in order to make custom posters)? If possible where Maho is noticeable enough since I already have some for the S;G characters

Kayden Foster
Kayden Foster

What?

Brody Gonzalez
Brody Gonzalez

Braun met Suzu when he was assigned to the Akihabara area.

Adrian Cox
Adrian Cox

That manga never got a proper conclusion, did it?

Samuel Campbell
Samuel Campbell

Nigga looks better when bald. Makes him look scarier. Also he should've had a bigger role in SG0.

Blake Rodriguez
Blake Rodriguez

Basically just High resolution. S;G 0 pictures. I've seen one official poster and some CG that would work great but that's about it.

Jack Reed
Jack Reed

It concludes properly with a slightly remixed scene from the VN.

Benjamin James
Benjamin James

What kind of high res, 1080p, 4K?

Samuel Morgan
Samuel Morgan

144p

Michael Lopez
Michael Lopez

I got it mixed up with the other manga with the same artist. The one that got axed after the parking murder attempt.

Ryan Baker
Ryan Baker

My guess is that it would be fine with 1080 but around 1600 would be nice.

Aaron Morales
Aaron Morales

S;G 0 has 1080p CG inside the game

Camden Morgan
Camden Morgan

That's what I was checking yeah, but turns out that there aren't many that would look good with mainly the new characters. Oh wel, I guess I'll settle for this.

Gabriel Gomez
Gabriel Gomez

Is "I refuse" or "But I refuse" the more common translation of the meme? I can edit it if I got it wrong

Hudson Sullivan
Hudson Sullivan

I don't understand how people can create this kind of disgusting black bar in any kind of screenshot.

Jack Ramirez
Jack Ramirez

Do you have more stickers like those?
I'd love to see the one with suzuha complaining.

Mayuri is so happy.

Luis Garcia
Luis Garcia

But I refuse
is the correct one.

Lucas Jones
Lucas Jones

Not all of them are done yet
imgur.com/a/KlMHP

I can do another of the Suzuhas next, what's a good sfx for being angry? Hmpf?

William Anderson
William Anderson

what sells it for me is Maho's face, a face fitting for someone who just encountered HOUOUIN KYOUMA for the first time

dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/30300681/RINE.zip
is it in this folder?

I think we usually translate it "but". It also fits with the japanese better. also, nicely done if it comes from you.

Asher Nguyen
Asher Nguyen

Fixed

Brody Mitchell
Brody Mitchell

Yo hol up, Maho went full HF on Kurisu for a sec. Does this mean she's a good character?

Benjamin King
Benjamin King

Of course the Kurisu emote would be a meme. You think there are girls like Kurisu, shitposting on this website right now?

Lucas Torres
Lucas Torres

Perfect.

Anthony Price
Anthony Price

Nicely done, I'll be stealing it from you

Samuel Davis
Samuel Davis

Yes. There literally are. And they probably post tits like Kurisu did.

Henry Walker
Henry Walker

Yes, this pleases me.

Gabriel Hughes
Gabriel Hughes

Must have been something for her. The guy's been moping around for weeks taking pills to stay sane and then out of nowhere he starts acting like a chuuni mad scientist.

Speaking of that, is there a translation for the drama CD where Maho meets Kyouma in the SG world line?

William Edwards
William Edwards

Gehenna wasn't that bad. I mean, it was bad, but it wasn't SUFFERING levels bad. Time to go turn off Kurisu in that one scene. Even though I didn't think turning her off would mean much.

James Hughes
James Hughes

is Maho a good character?

What a question.

By the way is there a hatedom existing for her or anything? I don't think I've ever seen one, almost all reactions were positive.

Matthew Cook
Matthew Cook

yES

Ayden Stewart
Ayden Stewart

if you played steins;gate again you'd realize it's the same

Christian Wright
Christian Wright

Thing is, it's mostly off-screen bad since pretty much everyone is screwed, even the characters that are usually spared. But yeah I expected even worse from a "bad ending".

Ethan Mitchell
Ethan Mitchell

An high res of this cover?
It's almost a painting
There's one but it uses a less striking gradient of red

Xavier King
Xavier King

I guess zero spoiled me, I wanted to watch deja vu again tonight but I just can't get in the mood (and I am among the ones that LOVED deja vu). It's terrible.

By the way it was funny to see Zero "stealing" parts from deja vu. Like the shota!Okabe at the end but with Kagari instead of Kurisu. Ad there was at least two other instances of things like that but I forgot them, there was quite a lot of shout-out in zero.

Oliver Hall
Oliver Hall

Pouting, I believe.

Leo Lopez
Leo Lopez

It's actually this one.

I love her "Mo~" on 0.

Wyatt Cooper
Wyatt Cooper

yep it's the other one I saved, altough is was the "less red" one, so thanks.
I guess we'll mainly see a hurricane of goodies and other things when the anime will be out, this will be a nice thing even if they fail the adaptation completely

Tyler Turner
Tyler Turner

tfw it's impossible to open this image in the vita CG

Tyler Mitchell
Tyler Mitchell

I should guess this one, no?
Damn, the previous pic's only defect is the tagline.

Cameron Martinez
Cameron Martinez

I don't think so, at the very least I never saw them translated. It'll probably happen but later.

Andrew Nguyen
Andrew Nguyen

Yeah, fuck MAGES for the bugs and Pqube for the QA.
I have the Vita version too.

Dylan Sanders
Dylan Sanders

Yes. I think I'll take the other one despite the tagline, it gives a nice "movie poster" feel, Okabe looks filled with suicidal thougts thoughts but it's more or less the point.

The translation isn't terrible but the translator is clearly an airhead, sometimes you have to think a bit about what the hell you are readign because there is gems such as Maho not being able to retrieve something from Maho or something like that or Mayuri's grandmother being Okabe's grandmother

Josiah Parker
Josiah Parker

Mayuri's grandmother being Okabe's grandmother
this is an actual thing
they were separated at birth, but then became childhood memes
the Mayuri route is actually the incest route

Benjamin Hernandez
Benjamin Hernandez

This what you looking for?

Ryder Perez
Ryder Perez

tfw this is an altered cover
dammit, there's even their logo

Ryder Walker
Ryder Walker

when you don't turn off the phone and the timeline stays, Okabe becomes a pussy bitch and wants to stop being a tester
when you turn off the fucking phone and the timeline changes, Okabe says everything's good
Nigga what?

Brody Myers
Brody Myers

And then suddenly the pairing become a lot more popular
Well, it would give a whole new meaning to Kagari's"Okarin-Ojisan". although mixed with their group becomes a little confusing

Luis Bennett
Luis Bennett

Well, he did say it would be better if he turned it off
Do you not trust Okabe, user?

Aiden Reyes
Aiden Reyes

He's a pussy bitch in beta. Plus I liked Amadeus. Too bad she's getting used to spy on you by America, like all apps.

Ethan Wood
Ethan Wood

yeah, although it may be easy to correct with photoshop for this one given where it is

It isn't this one but it's another one yeah, the translation is just filled with them.

Eli Clark
Eli Clark

Huh. Just read that, and didn't notice it. Maybe there's more shit like this strewn about the game. I'm still mad there's no fucking achievements.

Leo Campbell
Leo Campbell

To be fair he was also saying shit like "it's just a program" when it's obious that it's not "just" a program and that in this context, it's a bit more complicated; despite the fact that at the end he's also scared about being a program himself. There is quite a lot of reasons to disapprove with what he is saying regarding Amadeus at the beginning if you're a bit more open-minded regarding AIs' rights.

Zachary White
Zachary White

You mean being able to see them ingame like in S;G? Because there are trophies on psn

Eli Taylor
Eli Taylor

Judy doesn't look like a huke character.

Landon Edwards
Landon Edwards

Yeah, most of the time it's small things like Okabe's grandmother, I only noticed them because I was on every.single.line for a long time since I wanted to hear to full voice acting, and since I was reading faster than they were talking well when reading a line 4 or 5 things while listening to the original, it helps.

It's nothing terrible and most of the time not MISTAKES, as in, "errors", but the translator is definitely an airhead that was either drunk or tired most of the time/too focused on the game to work. That, or the game was just translated by Mayuri.

Eh, the ps4 has trophies but some are annoying, like "ignoring one message" (ok, no problem)... except that you HAVE TO SEE AN ENDING afterward so if you don't usually skip rine messages and already finished the game, fuck you and skip for 30 minutes.

Hudson Thompson
Hudson Thompson

Just like the original game.
This is the reenvoir version

Leo Rodriguez
Leo Rodriguez

Eh, the ps4 has trophies but some are annoying, like "ignoring one message" (ok, no problem)... except that you HAVE TO SEE AN ENDING afterward so if you don't usually skip rine messages and already finished the game, fuck you and skip for 30 minutes.

That's literally the only trophy that won't automatically happen just by playing the game. Easiest plat

Charles Flores
Charles Flores

Also when the screen shakes (mostly because of Reading Steiner or Okabe's depression), only a quarter of it is shaking.

There are so many bugs that I thought I broke my Vita.

Ian Ortiz
Ian Ortiz

When you turn the phone off, Okabe still becomes a pussy bitch who never ever tried to contact Amadeus again.

Lincoln Morris
Lincoln Morris

That, or the game was just translated by Mayuri
kek
Mayuri translating a VN sounds like a disaster.

Jace Moore
Jace Moore

yeah, note that I said annoying, not hard, there's a difference. The problem is when you don't know that you have to finish the game since the trophy list doesn't say it.

gien how many % of people have it I wonder how may people just played one route and decided to call it quit. Which is even more stupid in 0.

Camden Collins
Camden Collins

Maybe they just didn't bother connecting with PSN?

Hudson Russell
Hudson Russell

My man, you have to be fucking retarded to buy a game and just drop it. That's why you pirate shit, so you don't give a fuck if the game sucks and you drop it - you didn't pay 60 fucking dollars more. If the game was really good, then you should consider buying it to support the devs for future good games.

Aiden Garcia
Aiden Garcia

If you already changed your system locale to Japanese and are still having errors, try moving the entire VN folder to C:/. Some of the filenames cause errors when you have the game stored within multiple folders so moving it there can fix the problem. It worked for me anyways.

David Butler
David Butler

I'd rather call it a work of ART. In a way.

The funny thing is that same face aside it actually could have helped him cope. Just like when he sees Kurisu again (which is quite THE strong scene by the way). Just saying that it doesn't get easier doesn't exactly cut it, it was probable the ONLY chance to really talk about it properly since he wasn't really ready for it in the alpha world line,Kurisu came back too late, and he doesn't take the opportunity to sort out his feelings like some would like to do with dead people, even if it's just "in a dream". (a big part of the problem was that he KILLED Kurisu and why, something the other Kurisu didn't know, not just her death.)
This and Kurisu not getting the hint that MAYBE it's not like that, despite how smart she usually is left me i front of my screen wondering what the fuck was just happening.

Oliver Roberts
Oliver Roberts

Mayushii doesn't want to see anyone sad so she'll edit it out!
Chaos;Child by Mayuri

Anthony Reed
Anthony Reed

Literally my only two plats

Blake Davis
Blake Davis

Mayuri just makes all the characters from SG Mayuris interacting with Okabe, but different Mayuris that depend on the character - Suzuri, Lukari, Ferrisri, Kurisuri, Mahori, Daruri, Leskinenri, etc.

Ryan Johnson
Ryan Johnson

you'd be surprised. I've seen quqite a lot of people buying it without even thinking about the fact that MAYBE the "0" means something.
0 also have the problem of being way less "the true ending" is enough than a lot of other VN, since pretty much all endings are important either for characterization or to get what happens in other world lines (as an example, Gehenna is uqite useful to understand what the fuck the deal was with stratfor; something not here in all of the other routes)
I guess a lot of people thought they could just do the true end and that's it, the other ones are not canon/not important/fanservice.

Jaxson Gray
Jaxson Gray

Kurisuri
Suzuri
Daruri
Sounds adorable.

Joseph Carter
Joseph Carter

Maybe he's referring to an in-game trophy list, like the original game.
Usually a good idea, though with S;G0 if you can pirate you already have a Vita so why don't buy it for C;H Noah never or on PC is a pain as you have to use MAGES download system if you want to show support.

Benjamin Carter
Benjamin Carter

Look at the amount of achievements compared to the original, lol. I really think the game could've gone in other, better, less boring directions. Like I don't give a fuck about Suzuha's several hours worth of bullshit SOL shit interactions with her parents, just maybe Kagari. I also don't like what a role Suzuha has in this. Its almost as if Okabe is a side character in his own goddamn depression simulator. I hate the fact that his anxiety and SUFFERING was shown so briefly in the beginning - I mean he does get triggered once in a while, but I never saw the motherfucker take anxiety pills ever again.

Adam Morales
Adam Morales

Kurisuri

Chase Gray
Chase Gray

S;G 0 is only thirty bucks man. It's fucking cheap.

Brody Cox
Brody Cox

He looked good in it. The real question is what was Daru thinking when he dressed himself?

Juan Nelson
Juan Nelson

but I never saw the motherfucker take anxiety pills ever again.
I think there were around 3 scenes where he either took them or wqas mentioning he was close to taking them

Zachary Cooper
Zachary Cooper

yeah, VN are quite a lot easier than the other games when it comes to this, I usually don't eeven give a fuck AT ALL about trophies but in SG0 it was done in something like a week. the only other near-plat that I have, AR nosurge, took quite a lot longer.

Which given how spacey she usually is would probably give you the feeling of playing under opiates or anything else like that, with a big bad wanting to steal an upa cushion.

Brody Thomas
Brody Thomas

Well since the endings in the original, aside from the occasional thing here and there, WERE character fanservice, since you literally get straightforward-ass choices on whether you want to undo their D-mail or not. So people thought it would probably be like that. I also like that I started with Gehenna, since it gives a lot of backstory, which is good - bad endings in VNs shouldn't be "and then all the waifus got raped and the MC got fucked by a 10 foot rubber pole and died", it should serve an actual story purpose, like it did in this case.

Jaxon Foster
Jaxon Foster

How can one girl be so good yet STILL not be best girl?

Matthew Carter
Matthew Carter

everyone else is dressed normally

Nicholas Cox
Nicholas Cox

Because she's legitimately retarded.

Bentley Williams
Bentley Williams

Well I liked the green shirt version a bit more - seemed to not make him look as fat. The wife-beater one was a little off, yeah. Btw, how is the wife-beater even called in English, officially?

Landon Martinez
Landon Martinez

talking shit about his suit

I bet you don't even like his labcoat you pleb.

Aiden Lee
Aiden Lee

It probably count more or les as normal, we're talking abbout Faris here, who know how this could have ended

Ayden Martinez
Ayden Martinez

I hated Gehenna after finishing the true end because i noticed that all but the last scenes were reused in that ending and the game doesn't allow you to skip those kind of duplicate scenes even if you saw them in a different ending

Parker Robinson
Parker Robinson

Singlet. But wife-beater is used as a slang term for it.

Levi Cruz
Levi Cruz

She's a walking fucking meme, so this is normal for her. One of those dank shorts showed Kurisu's panties erupting from Okabe in casual trendy clothes, so I think it would've been good if he dressed like that more, but since he's still Punished Venom Okabe (a man deprived of his waifu), I guess the black suit fits.

Grayson Watson
Grayson Watson

He only looks a bit tryhard.
I wonder if he read Cool Cat Press for the normalfag tips

Brandon Nelson
Brandon Nelson

You guys know you can press ctrl to skip right?
Kinda a non issue

Hudson Gomez
Hudson Gomez

Well I mean, shit does happen more or less the same, Okabe just managed to send that meme-video to his past self, so he actually opened Steins Gate. Rest should stay the same.

Mason Johnson
Mason Johnson

This is the owner of Electronic Paradise Akihabara

Levi Powell
Levi Powell

Where's everyone getting their translated versions of Steins Gate Zero?

Luis Howard
Luis Howard

Well you still can change your skip from read-only to all for a while, but then you need to be a little quick on L1 or R1 if something new happens

Nolan Reyes
Nolan Reyes

But what if I fucking missed something that I hadn't read? The game counts it as unread cause its fucking autistic and its a different chapter, but still.

Michael Morales
Michael Morales

What do you think?

Ian Walker
Ian Walker

Show me the ctrl button

Blake Parker
Blake Parker

Is this bait, my man?
Yarr harr, motherfucker.

Brandon Cruz
Brandon Cruz

he probably tried to follow them right down to the letter and then realized it's useless
I wonder if Takuru still reads it after everything

Christopher Mitchell
Christopher Mitchell

Oh.
Sorry user, feeling bad for u.
means you gotta do

Bentley Reyes
Bentley Reyes

being a PScuck
not being a part of the glorious PC mustard race

Thomas Green
Thomas Green

More like because best girl is truly the absolute best. Not because of shitty competition.

Liam Johnson
Liam Johnson

My mang, you got more of those dank full-body sprites? I need them for... time travel purposes.

Alexander Davis
Alexander Davis

Well we could've got a full-blown normalfag Okabe, but I guess they just don't want to make him too unrecognizable.

Benjamin Stewart
Benjamin Stewart

Yo, just because Maho went full HF Shirou for a while, I like her more than Kurisu. But then, Kurisu is a memester and has a nice ass...

Asher Wilson
Asher Wilson

PC is expensive as hell and my rented room doesn't have enough air circulation.

I'm afraid it might explode any time.

Luke Brooks
Luke Brooks

Maho is Kurisu-lite
I mean that in a good way

Oliver Cruz
Oliver Cruz

This is the truth. S;G has absolute top tier cuties everywhere, but they just can't match Christina.

Anthony Taylor
Anthony Taylor

From what I see of Kagari, she exhibits some Moeka-levels of autism and obsessions. Though Okabe hasn't legit interacted with her for real yet, so I wonder what her personality is actually like.

Samuel Stewart
Samuel Stewart

Which route are you on?

Carter Torres
Carter Torres

expensive as hell
You can buy a potato PC or an average laptop for a decent sum, but I guess if you're a cuck NEET, or a wagefag, money isn't really to come by, huh?

Joseph Young
Joseph Young

Turns out I was looking for "steins gate" rather than "steins;gate", found multiple links on nyaa, my bad. Any particular link you guys would recommend? Going for the RemixMedley one with 33 seeders

David Morris
David Morris

I used google image search

Dominic Morgan
Dominic Morgan

I just got done getting memed on by Gehenna, so I reset and am in Stray Sheep or whatever. God knows which dumb ending I'll get next.

Jeremiah Thompson
Jeremiah Thompson

meant for

Justin Diaz
Justin Diaz

well, at least this way he was still enough of a dork to talk to her, which would have been complicated otherwise

Austin Jackson
Austin Jackson

Way too cute.

In that route she was extremely damaged. Her schtick isn't really the same as Moeka's.

Nolan Evans
Nolan Evans

You mean Kurisu without the two lump of fat?

Christopher Nguyen
Christopher Nguyen

Ah, that explains it.

Good thing you went into Rinascimento before Vega.

John Bell
John Bell

Moeka has a very nice chest in 0.

Carson Cruz
Carson Cruz

Please tell me I don't have to patch Steins;Gate Zero manually

Dylan Flores
Dylan Flores

Always jump on an opportunity to cute post

Thomas Wilson
Thomas Wilson

Just replace the files.

Joshua Parker
Joshua Parker

How is Kurisu so goddamn perfect? Can it be scientifically explained?

Nathaniel Stewart
Nathaniel Stewart

I mildly spoilered myself with the way routes work, so I knew how to get the Mayuri end (Vega and Ezio Auditore di Firenze), so I promptly reset my ass and turned the other way. I don't like Mayuri, and that was probably gonna be dumb bittersweet stuff, the type I hate the most. Hoping to somehow wind up on the Maho end though.

Jaxson Howard
Jaxson Howard

One of the great mysteries of the universe.

Jordan Powell
Jordan Powell

Superior DOKUTA NAKABACHI genes, with diluted autism. Also hotpants.

Kayden Kelly
Kayden Kelly

What is the Correct Way to playing Steins;Gate Zero, savescumming and following a walkthrough, or just picking choices and having fun?

Ian Young
Ian Young

Do y'all think we'll get AI like Amadeus, which are literally as good as humans?

Adrian Barnes
Adrian Barnes

Pick choices and have fun, unless you run into a wall of autism that requires a walktrough. Just follow your heart user. One tip - pick up Amadeus's calls.

Henry Turner
Henry Turner

It's the half-worn jacket. Really sensual.

Well, there's a tweeest about Kagari in the Vega ending.

Dylan Brown
Dylan Brown

I bet Christina herself could explain it.

hotpants

They do have a certain appeal don't they?

It could take anywhere from a few decades to centuries from now. We probably won't see it to be honest.

Henry Bell
Henry Bell

redhead+tie+scientist+nerd

sadly the formula doesn't work when a third dimension is interfering, science is still working onthis one

Alexander Gomez
Alexander Gomez

One tip - pick up Amadeus's calls.
Wh-what happens if I don't

In my first playthrough of Steins;Gate, I didn't know the command for opening my phone so I went through half the chapters not responding to any texts

Henry Rogers
Henry Rogers

Make your choices as you will. Keep autosave on trigger only and you'll have plenty of saves in quick load at choices.

And don't listen to , let that phone ring if it suits you.

Lucas Cox
Lucas Cox

extremely two-faced like most Americans

Fucking kek. This is coming from a thread/board discussing Japanese media. If anything, Americans are more known for over-earnestly wearing their hearts on their sleeves, not deceiving people. Leskinen and Judy are villians part of secret clandestine organizations, so they aren't your typical Burger.

Wyatt Parker
Wyatt Parker

What happens if I don't
If you didn't touch your phone at all you get the best ending.

Funny, huh?

Josiah Kelly
Josiah Kelly

They're the only thing deciding your route except for one Rine single for the true end.

Dominic Evans
Dominic Evans

almost 6 billion
now we're long past 7 billion

This isn't going to end well is it?

Brody Murphy
Brody Murphy

I like how fucking useless the phone has been for me, besides calling Amadeus - like why do I even have the fucking call option? Also I stopped receiving texts as the game progressed, which I found stupid.

Adam Turner
Adam Turner

we unironically need ww3 in order to kill off a bunch of pepole

Ayden Walker
Ayden Walker

I'll try that in the next reset I get - see how it works out.

Charles Adams
Charles Adams

We committee now?

Landon Nguyen
Landon Nguyen

you forgot memester, the best part
Also the weird purple eyes.

Adam Gray
Adam Gray

calvin and hobbes
Your, sir, are a man of excelllent taste

Blah blah blah time machine everywhere balah blah blah need reading steiner everywhere to make them useless and keep the conflict equal so that one country will not ruin the whole world.

which is still way smarter than what could be said from SERN and, even if it's stupid, at least has a logic.

Dominic Cruz
Dominic Cruz

Committee of 300 plz go

Josiah Cox
Josiah Cox

I mean, they're objectively right, like the Templars in AC - humans are idiots and need to be controlled so they don't turn the world to shit. In this case, I say the Commitee fucked up, since the world went to shit anyways. AC world was fine and developing normally.

Ian Brown
Ian Brown

Would everything have been better if nobody had invented the time machine or fucking with memories? Humanity's curiosity is its greatest downfall, it seems. Or maybe its greed.

Joshua Bennett
Joshua Bennett

その目だれの目?

Jayden Baker
Jayden Baker

Don't worry, they'll do it by themselves once they'll start having resources problems.
Someone feel like going to Cern in order to ask them if they're interested in creating a dystopia soon?

Dominic Lopez
Dominic Lopez

Surely those eyes are God's eyes.

Adam Reed
Adam Reed

The same could be said with our current technology desu.

Caleb Foster
Caleb Foster

Overpopulation is a myth, there's enough fertile farmland and enrichable living space to support about 20 billion humans.
However overdense population is a serious problem--we need to move away from the fucking ocean port town paradigm. San Francisco and New York and Miami and Tokyo are not sustainable models. They will ruin the oceans.

Jeremiah Murphy
Jeremiah Murphy

It's not the tool's fault that abusive users cause horrible things happen. Time travel, AI and memory data conversion are all technologies that could do much good for the world.

Jackson Cooper
Jackson Cooper

Hmm, meme limit's reached. Make a new dank thread, or let it die?

Parker Foster
Parker Foster

No, they'd have killed themselves for something else, and if it wasn't for x weapon it'd be for women/money/territory/the right to piss the other ones. The time machine part only made it more spectacular although the last choice isn't bad either.

Gabriel Rivera
Gabriel Rivera

How do you expect fresh water reserves to last? What about oil? Rare earth metals? Natural gas?

Bentley Sanchez
Bentley Sanchez

What happens when the population reaches 20 billion? I think it will happen in the next 100 years.

Bentley Myers
Bentley Myers

Truthfully, if we were to actually feasbily invest in asteroid mining, we'd be fine for a lot longer.

Ryder Kelly
Ryder Kelly

We are not in immediate danger so we should just doom future generations

Bentley Nelson
Bentley Nelson

That would take care of metals, but you'd still be fucked with oil. You can't mine that in space.

Joseph Jones
Joseph Jones

For any Committee members out there, I'd gladly work for their cause so long as my personal needs are met. I believe in humanity's potential that can only be unlocked if they're guided by something greater.

Aaron Murphy
Aaron Murphy

Water filtration systems are advanced enough to last thousands of years at this rate. The only issue is distribution--it's really hard to supply megacity regions.
oil, natural gas
Replaceable. Transitional power sources to begin with.
Rare earth metals
There's fucktons of them at the bottom of the ocean, just need some new deep-sea mining technology. Which few countries are investing in because the current supply is generally adequate for the current demand, but if it ever became an issue, I doubt there would be a crisis.

If anything the resource to be most worried about is phosphorus. If phosphorus is truly a nonrenewable resource and we run out, the farming industry will begin a terrible collapse due to poor soil revitalization.
Generally, past that and people will begin dying from localized famines faster than they get born, unless revolutions in farming technology are achieved.

Brody Bailey
Brody Bailey

"Myth" aside it's not only a problem of food nowadays. Our social system just doesn't work with so much people compared to what is needed to product, pollution, and other things. Anywway, like for most things, the prolem with overpopulation is a whole and the balance of everything, not just food or [x], and it's keeping this one stable that is complicaated.

Logan Myers
Logan Myers

It'd be fresh water too. If we could realistically diverge energy to something longer lasting, oil wouldn't be as necessary.

Jaxson Bell
Jaxson Bell

potential
I don't think they need to be guided for that to appear. They need to be guided so that the world doesn't go to absolute shit, and the status quo remains the same - the poor are poor, and the rich are rich. There needs to be balance, and someone to protect that balance. I guess Okabe realized that in Gamma, and decided that it was better this way.

Carson Sanders
Carson Sanders

Oil is required for the cheap manufacture of plastics.

Hunter Sanders
Hunter Sanders

Plastics are a convenience that human society does not truly rely upon.

Isaac Thomas
Isaac Thomas

Well due to the lack of war, the population has multiplied and weakened dramatically. Peaceful times produce weak people, weak people produce tough times, tough times produce tough people, and tough people produce peaceful times. The wheel keeps spinning. All we are is dust in the wind.

Blake Edwards
Blake Edwards

I hope your needs at least include a stable wifi connection even in the future apocalypse, if you kill people, at least make it worh it.

Liam Gray
Liam Gray

It sure as hell does now. Plastics are used in most if not all industry around the world.

Andrew Adams
Andrew Adams

By "sustainable" I do mean "model that progresses for hundreds if not thousands of years barring unforeseen consequences". Nobody would get doomed.
Unless we keep the port-city thing going, then we're going to fish the oceans dry and a good portion of the biosphere may collapse.

Nicholas Reyes
Nicholas Reyes

Plastics are replaceable in the most fundamental of industries, and the collapse of nonfundamental industries does not threaten humanity with anything worse than an economic depression.

Tyler Rodriguez
Tyler Rodriguez

Shit nigga, if shit ends after I'm dead, why do I give a fuck? I'm going to be dead either way, and no one will thank me for saving resources, no one is going to appreciate me not wasting stuff. So live while you can, and fuck the future. It'll sort itself out - it always has.

Nolan Phillips
Nolan Phillips

People like you are the reason why I welcome the Committee. Humanity as a whole needs to acknowledge the larger picture to grow collectively and as a species.

Jayden Morris
Jayden Morris

Life will find a way, of that there is no doubt. But in general, humans don't want millions or billions of other humans to die. We are a social and empathic species by default.
Yes, we of the internet armor ourselves with spiteful indifference, but even so.

Wyatt Jackson
Wyatt Jackson

pro Committee shills on Sup Forums

Benjamin Mitchell
Benjamin Mitchell

grow collectively
Doing so has brought this overpopulation though. And the Commitee exists (under another well-known form) and they're approved of this.

Brandon Walker
Brandon Walker

If they're fucking the Earth, let them die. Though it would suck if me or you were one of them. Just the way war works, I guess. Anyways, shit will reach a certain limit. Look at some of the bigger cities - the ridiculous traffic jams, the amount of pedestrians walking about. When you're in one of those hour-long traffic jams, don't you think that cities need to be less crowded in general?

Kevin James
Kevin James

I didn't mean grow collectively in terms of population. I meant growing collectively as a society with a greater baseline level of understanding of how everything and everyone interacts with each other to impact the world. Holding themselves to a higher standard. There are many ways to achieve that goal, but at this point humanity needs to be saved from itself. Its proven time and time again that it cannot self-regulate and will eventually destroy itself unless the people with the potential to further humanity are found and fostered into positions where they can apply their talents. Leaving it to random chance is irresponsible. Yet if people believe things are being actively manipulated even if it is to their benefit, they will hate it.

Luis Cruz
Luis Cruz

Do you think they will rerelease some of the S;G0 merchandize after the anime comes out? It would be nice to have one of those keychains

Connor Kelly
Connor Kelly

That's really more an issue with humanity's distribution than its sum population, as was said. Megacity regions are a blight on the planet.

Bentley Sanders
Bentley Sanders

greater baseline level of understanding
Smarter people are harder to control and are prone to cou's and revolutions. Why would governments want that? Let the masses stay dumb and uninformed, and learn the same dumb shit at school to make them into ready workers to keep the economy spinning. The status quo must continue.

Cameron Flores
Cameron Flores

humans can't regulate humans, which is why this group of humans will regulate humans and succeed

Nolan Davis
Nolan Davis

This was the best Steins;Gate thread and honestly best thread I've been in for a damn long while. I greatly enjoyed myself. I love you all.

Luis Baker
Luis Baker

This? It was mediocre, but enjoyable, I guess. Gave me something to do when SG0 was getting boring.

Andrew Green
Andrew Green

Perhaps it is just because I got to post mai waifu without anyone getting mad like usual.

Jaxon Nguyen
Jaxon Nguyen

humans can't regulate humans

Not quite what I meant. Humans placed into positions of obvious apparent power with the expressed purpose to regulate humans will inevitable run in to problems due to conflicts of interest, opposing ideas, public exposure, etc. It is easier and arguably far more practical to have humans regulate humans on a systems level without any required public notice. This isn't to say that it's perfect, but it does circumvent a large number of major problems that other people and groups who have tried to control the ideas of populations have encountered.

Joshua Gomez
Joshua Gomez

If you're talking about Moeka I don't hate her quite as much after 0.

Leo Miller
Leo Miller

I WANT TO HUG MOEKA
I WANT TO MARRY MOEKA

Lucas Kelly
Lucas Kelly

There's still an uncommon degree of vitriol that was thankfully absent here.
Good taste.

Andrew Collins
Andrew Collins

This, she's a little less horrible now, it's still not quite great but still quite better than before (just like Mr. Braun which was awesome in 0)

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit