I think Steins;Gate 0 was pretty unsatisfying: the tracks were average, the art got reused multiple times...

I think Steins;Gate 0 was pretty unsatisfying: the tracks were average, the art got reused multiple times, the endings and the twists weren't that impactful and whole character of Kagari. I enjoyed Steins;Gate more.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/G5Yds8d0Jog?t=3m45s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

The problem is how important Kagari is to the plot
The game starts with multiple Kagari flashbacks, Suzuha looking for Kagari and Daru asking Okabe for help locating Kagari
Then in one route the main focus is Daru x Yuki and in the other route the focus is where is Kagari, who is Kagari, why doesn't she have memories and how to fix it
She is the most important character in the whole VN yet she isn't memorable and has no personality beyond muh mommy

>has no personality beyond muh mommy
Well that was understandable considering that she had been brainwashed by Leskinen. Beyond that she basically acts like Lukako and Mayuri combined.
At least the character of Moeka got fleshed out. We also got Maho and gap moe of Daru and Suzuha.

im tired of living in real life, I want to become 2d so I can have real loyal friends to be around

dumb frogposter

I never could get into this series. Did it all hing on me actually liking the red head?

dumb frogposter

Come to think of it, SciADV has everything from rare Pepes that exist solely for mind controlling purposes, to paid shills on image boards.
What a time to be alive.

S;G 0 basically continues from True End of S;G.
You just realized that every character in S;G 0 was a dumb frogposter

:D

fkin dumbass did you not even realize the prologue. s;g 0 is the beta line, what happened if okabe didnt go with suzuha in ep23 of s;g anime

kys dumb phuck
>continues from true end of s;g

jesus christ how braindamage does someone need to be to even believe this

never show your face in this place again. worse than casual filth

>Chäos;Child anime will be shit

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

too cute... too bad c;h was so shit (vn)

By continues from true end of S;G I meant that they showed the circuimstances surrounding the D-Video.
But I wouldn't expect a dumb frogposter like you to understand this.
At least C;C will be localized

Your mom is shit.

[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[delusion trigger intensifies]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]

I like Moeka

What the fuck is that shit on the right?

Who else thinks that there was not enough Amadeus? They even raised many interesting questions about AI, but none of them were explored enough. Maybe I had false expectations.
> At least the character of Moeka got fleshed out
And this is one of the reasons why I like Twin Automata end. The second one is AI discussion between Maho, Moeka and Okarin.

Also Maho best new girl.

>S;G 0 basically continues from True End of S;G.

Hells nah. It continues from the point when Okaba murders Kurisu by accident the first time he went back in time. And that's BEFORE the true end.

I love Huke's artstyle.

the translation will be shit though if S;G0 is any indication

also, someone was complaining about how there were too many lines that go like "X fell to the ground like a puppet with its strings cut", I think it's more of a problem with Chiyomaru like his box fetish since there appears to be a few instances of that line in C;C

Honestly I didn't realize that
I did realize how Steiner masturbated to slender hands, fingers, legs, arms, faces and female figures though

Moeka's Committee of Antimatter design, I believe.

That's DURING the true end. It's an expansion. And you should be able to tell that's what he meant.

>fell to the ground like a puppet with its strings cut
This is just a very commonly used idiom in japanese, it's not an issue with translation. It's practically just a synonym for "collapsed".

>promised riscimaneto okabe and his actions are wiped from existence
>True end Okabe dies 70 million years in the past

>the Okabe that gets to enjoy Stein's Gate went through the bare minimum compared to those two
Makes me kinda mad

When the world line restructures into the steins;gate divergence those okabes are made nonexistent and thus never suffer.

I want to suckle on mayuris dumb fat titties

Good taste.

I actually liked Kagari quite a lot. Although nothing will ever compare to Maho, this much is obvious.

Sometimes there was too much of it and I almost forgot it was Steins;gate (Twin being a good example despite it being very good), sometimes there clearly wasn't enough of it at all compared to how they played its importance up in the trailer and its potential. Really kind of a rollercoaster.
I still liked it just as much as 1 though, if not at least a little more, the characters are even better and less flat..
And goddamn,Maho. Seeing how her and Okabe were close in most of the endings is just too cute. Let alone during THE ending.

Mayuri is not for sexual.

> the characters are even better and less flat
Well, that's because original characters got additional development in zero. It's not that good with new characters.
This. Mayushii is pure.

>considering internal causality
No, that's fucking wrong. Narrative choice is all that matters and they fucked it.

So which Steins;Gate is for sexual?

From high to low
Faris
Kurisu
Luka

>Old Daru says something perverted to Suzuha
>Suzuha tells him to stop
>"Please don't take my jokes seriously"
>"Wait that was a joke?"
>Narration:Suzuha sounded kind of dissapointed
uhhh

Kurisu is for uncharacteristically rough pounding
Faris is for lascivious teasing and heavy petting
Moeka is for living realdoll treatment
Luka is for brojobs
Mayuri is for innocent and completely nonsexual breast massages
Suzuha is for extremely long, tiring, sweaty sessions that end up more like a workout than lovemaking

If you don't like Kurisu there's no hope for you

I picked up on it too. There are one or two more moments like that as well. Suzuha (sol) is clearly a dad-con.
I don't care because Suzu (dys) and Suzuha (sol) are completely different characters when all is said and done but I was weirded out at first too. Now it seems really funny.
Too bad they didn't have the sack to follow through with it.

There wasn't enough Amadeus interaction either

There were some good moments but I think the plot is kinda all over the place.

Fuck them for shoving Yuki out in Vega

>The tracks were average
S;G's ost wasn't stellar either, the only remarkable soundtrack is Gate of Steiner and that carries over to 0 (Re-Awake).

>The art got reused multiple times
This, holy shit. It's pretty jarring when we see S;G and 0 sprite together side by side. Not to mention the CG had a lot of QUALITY.

I hope that's a mistranslation and she's actually disappointed because her dad just can't stop making sexual harassment like a 12 years old.

>brojobs
>not pounding that little faggot's ass in until he feels it like a pussy

youtu.be/G5Yds8d0Jog?t=3m45s
Steiner's translation seems to say the same thing, so it probably was.
As an aside, is it just me or do Steiner's youtube translations of the scenes feel like they have more life to them?

Well
That's actually pretty hot

Why is he even wearing a bra?

Yes

Why is Kurisu even wearing a bra?

Cause she's a girl.

Despite being socially acceptable, some men are nevertheless uncomfortable with having their nipples exposed.

As an aside does anyone have the stickers in a ddl or what not. I'd love to get my hands on them.

I wonder, when they were recording the Suzuha and Yuki scenes, did the VA just sit there talking to herself in different voices? Or did they first record all of the Suzuha ones before doing the Yuki ones.

By this logic, Lukako is a girl, so I'm not gay for wanting to destroy his little exhaust port.

Actually iti is, but only for Maho. Not tthat theere is so many new characters anywyay bbutu yes, a lot of characters (pretty much everyone except Maho) didn't have any, even the fucking antagonists.

HOL UP. Do they have the same VA for both hoes? So a potential threesome with them and Okabe would have the VA just cream 2x as much? Also where's the doujin where this happens and Okabe accidentally impregnates Yuki and fucks everything?

>Do they have the same VA
Yes.

>Did the VA just sit there talking to herself
I don't think so. Suzuha and Yuki didn't always appear together.

How can you not notice it? It's Yukari Tamura.

Faris
Luka
Okabe

S;G 0 made me realize how hot Suzuha is.

Maho is a miracle of the universe!

You mean by warping her character so severely you now appreciated the original dystopian one as best girl and soldier as a strong contender at thrid or fourth?
I like your style

I was just in the scene where Suzuha is sick and Yuki was helping her, that like 15 minutes of those two talking to each other. That's what got me wondering.

Is it really "warping" if they're literally different people?
They have the same genetics and "soul" perhaps but they lived different lives in different worlds with different people.

They're not the same person, m8.

No, I know that, friend. It's just that no other character changed so dramatically. Most were developed to show a different side of their existing characters (other than okabe who had continuity). Daru was still daru, and same with Mayushii, moeka, braun, nae and so on. She was the only one that took such a drastic narrative depature. It was fine, I liked it. Dys still best girl though.

Yeah but the reason they were all themselves was because they had grown up mostly the same. Beta Suzu was born and grew up in a completely different future, so it makes sense she'd be the most changed.

That's because up until 2010 they all lived the same life. Alpha and Beta diverge at 2010. Suzuha was not even alive at 2010, and so her entire life is altered by the divergence, but everyone before the divergence would still be fundamentally the same person, having lived the same youth, just going through different experiences.

Contrast everyone in Gamma, which diverges from Alpha and Beta in the year 2000. Changing them at a younger period, they become much different people.

Internal reasoning does not equate to narrative reasoning, especailly in a series like S;G where you can just shit post that it was fate and the story would agree with you (kagarii).

Like I said it was a cool reimagining but it was a reimagining rather than a new look at other sides to the characters, you know?

> Actually iti is, but only for Maho
And some for Kagari. Her development was better than other new characters except Maho, but worse than Maho's.
Same, but I can't even explain why. Probably becaus of her fight with Yuki (or Kagari, I'm still confused) in Vega and Altair IIRC.

This What about Kagari?

Wait so there are two Suzuhas?
Which one is which?

Forgot pic.

Basically, Kagari in Vega went to Leskinen instead of getting caught by whatever organizations Reyes worked for. She then pretends to be Yuki to prevent Suzuha's mission.

Also contrast Omega, where Okabe never even met Daru, or Nae and Braun.
We don't know where or when Omega diverges from the unified timeline but it must be pretty early on and thus it is extremely secluded. Pretty much nobody would be the same, though we didn't see enough of it to get a shape of that mysterious world.

Zero made me realize how boring she is. I was tempted to skip almost every scene where the narration followed her because almost nothing fucking happens.

That's like skipping the first half of Steins;Gate because nothing happens.

Bullshit

>narrative and internal are different
>yeah but what about this internal reasoning
Is Gamma even canon?

What about Kagirii? You mean why is she an example of 'it's fate don't need to explain shit'? Well the whole Kurisu with tits things flew the coop and people just went it's fate while others 's-some people just look alike'.
I don't particualarly care about Kagari (sadly) but I mean it goes to show, if you want to write something a certain way you just change the story. That is how writing works. You can't cite the story as to why something was written a certain way. One is the product of the other.

>there are two Suzuhas
You thought so, but there's three of them now.

what's living realdoll treatment
I'm afraid that googling it will put me on a list

There is Suzu from alpha-line (dystopian future because SERN monopolized time-machine) and there is also Suzu from beta-line (WW3 future because time-machine arms race). They are different because grew up in different environments. S;G 0 takes place in beta-line, while original mostly in alpha-line.

>instead of getting caught by whatever organizations Reyes worked for
Reyes worked for DARPA (or rather, DURPA) and I think Kagari should still be in Stratfo's hands in the non-Vega routes

A realdoll is a 1:1 scale fig + onahole.
I'm sure you can guess the rest from there.

Gehenna's Stigma was the best ed

That was one scene, and there were way more scenes that were nothing other than her seeing her parents doing something and going "Wow they are just like this in the future, that's so strange". I mean they had a half-hour portion just about her getting sick and having Yuki and Daru take care of her.

What is this?
How do they differ?

Still better than Kagri screaming Mama for an entire scene.

I'm sure going on Sup Forums already puts you on the Committee's list

She had lots of action scenes and there is nothing wrong with sol scenes you humongous fag

One is a survivalist QT who wants to have fun and make up for all the joy that has been forcibly drained from her life. She is serious and stern but has a fun streak a bubbling just beneath the surface. She has a mission to accomplish but she values herself along with it. She gets on well with everyoen and is a joy to be around even helping people in her old age.

The other is a soldier with hardcore values after watching everyone she loved get killed in overt battles and believes that her father's mission is the only thing that matters. She was a Dad-con streak that develops after all his joke flirting which she starts to like. She gets along with no one few people. Hates okabe. Wants her dad to get laid and basically just eats, thinks about all her fuck up in life and schemes about how to get okabe to get back in the damn time machine.

F-fug. So what's the comittee's big deal? You mostly see sub organisations in S;G.

Their end goal is the "Human Domestication Project" in which the global population will be reduced to 1 billion and under their absolute control. This was the end "Dystopia" result of the Alpha Attractor Field that Okabe managed to break out of.
Pretty much every SciADV game has involved one of their schemes to kill most of humanity being thwarted.

Meant for

They want to create an ordered, structured world under their complete rule. With time travel they accomplish this by tearing apart enemy organizations before they ever coalesce.
Invariably, they exterminate 5 billion humans to bring the planet's population down to a manageable level.
They seem to be a fairly meritocratic group considering Okabe manages to join them in the Gamma attractor field, despite starting out as a grunt-level Rounder. Thus they probably only kill the populace they deem "useless".

I saw it anyway, cheers. Any particular reason for the number, or is it just managable? I'm assuming the remaining people are intentionally selected then given the mention of a [black] list

It's said that the Committee of 300 pick their successors individually so there's always 300 of them. Gamma Okabe probably got into the good graces of one of them.