Third Week of December

Be prepared.

Large donations have come from abroad to fund something that is suppose to look organic.

What the hell are you referring to? Does this have anything to do with Soros Foundation money?

for christmas? yeah i think most people have that marked down

Not another Antifa Rising.

>another
Did I miss something?

Yes, we all did. Nothing happened.

This is Obama rising. This poster knows something.

According to Ed Klein's sources, Obama spends most of his days smoking weed and playing video games. The only uprising Obama does these days is to rise up from the couch to get more Doritos.

That's pretty naive actually. LOL, in fact, that's total hogwash. There are global Obama sightings all over, and his washington bunker.. all for Doritos? LOL ya sure.

>There are global Obama sightings all over

So we’re gonna Mark the calendar for a huge nothing burger. Alrighty then

Pray anons. It’s working

Sorry, I didn't mean to rustle your Obama-shill jimmies.

I know this is a larp and all that, but my birthday is around then, and I know I'll be wishing for a happening

Almost nothing ever LARP'd about at this perpetual shithole never happens. It's almost as bad as GLP.

I mean honestly something happening ~christmas is actually pretty likely at least in europe. that's why this larper even did this.

>Money from abroad
The families, the Jews, disgruntled SA actors?
>Fund something "organic"
Impeachment protests gone full riot mode is my guess. Possibly strong armed into an attempted insurrection...
But what does BO have to do with it?
Figurehead maybe? Demanded replacement for GEOTUS? They can't choose Hillary, she's dead or dying and a proven traitor.
They can force feed their narrative all they want. It won't work. Bitcoins can be traced. Deleted files recovered. Masked rioters doxxed. It's too late, they could have prevented it. They deluded themselves into thinking they already had. Now it's them who want off this wild ride.
When has evil EVER been triumphant over good by the end of the story?
>We ARE coming for you
>We WILL drain the swamp
>We WILL Make America Great Again
Alright that's enough pontificating for one day. Stay hydrated anons.

at least clickbait articles have a narrative
Saged

Meanwhile. Putin is occupying Ukraine and colonizing the Arctic Circle while Sup Forums is shilling for Q user and monitoring 8992 Khz for Skyking EAM's.

>libtards have officially replaced santa with obama

Just out of curiosity, Mr. Streyer, what is Trump's impeachable offense?