Is there anymore alpha than spreading your seed inside different women?

Is there anymore alpha than spreading your seed inside different women?

You know what's even more alpha? Being a good father.

Thread over

Not really, realistically.
If there were a way to spread your seed in one woman but make it guaranteed that all your descendants will live, then yeah that's more alpha but that isn't realistic. Your best bet realistically is quantity.

A man who doesn't spend time with his family can never be a real man.

Why was Orange so based

>Is there anymore alpha than spreading your seed inside different women?
Yes, and it is focusing your entire fortune and paternal care to a single tight-knit family

There is a reason why the concept of polygamy was abandoned in favor of monogamy

Strictly speaking you're not wrong, but he was an awful person regardless. Being alpha is not synonymous with being respectable.

Yeah that's why Genghis Khan has 16 million descendants today. Because he decided to have a couple kids with one woman and call it a day.
This is sarcasm by the way if he had done some stupid like that instead of fucking everyone everywhere, his lineage would have been long gone by now probably.

depends who they breed with. my fatherĀ“s new wife is ugly and also my half brothers, so thats not that alpha

Have we ever got a number on Charles children?

>File name

Genghis Khan ended the insane rule of genetic dynasties by destroying the line of succession. 5 kings can fight each other. 20 kings can build mini empires, assassinate rivals, and wage war. But when there are 20000 kings it's time to give up.

It was crazy enough to work, and it did.

Nah, there's a .5% chance than a Chinese is a direct descendant of him. But nevertheless, who gives a shit?

They are connected with you by blood, not by ideals.

The Mongol Empire had such vast territories but they lasted only for 200 years. The Roman Empire practiced monogamy and they lasted for 1000 years

Yes. That's why this guy is the biggest alpha in history
1% of the World population got his genes

I thought there was 19 but then I also remember some crazy number in the 80s.

Learning and using proper English instead of posting on the internet about your fictional characters would be a good start.

Yes, and also the shortest lived empire

20-40 I think, he had close to a hundred wives and mistresses though. I have to look it up on the wiki.

Not even the most alpha character of his own show.

No matter how many women Gino fucked it's still nothing if you don't pass your genes.

There's a .5% chance that ANYONE is a direct descendant of him.
For china alone, the odds are more like 2%.
Do you get that? In a country of 1.25 billion people, 1 in 50 are his inheritors?

Only some vague shit like 108 wives and the fact that Nunnaly is 87th heir to the throne.

At the same time Lelouch was 17th heir but 11th prince, so who knows how it all works

For some reason the fact that they even told him about the zero requiem made me really happy

I hope he has a fun role coming up

Blood>Ideals
One is concrete, tangible, undeniable, the other changes if some wakes up on the wrong side of the bed one morning.

Hope he executes Oghi as traitors deserve

The most based man alive.

Can't the females inhereit the throne as well? If so that might explain it, that or 6 niggas already died

I don't really care.

I never gave a shit about my great grandfather. Why should I care about a grandfather from 1000 years back?

The Mongols are nothing more than successful barbarians. They contributed virtually nothing in terms of culture, science, and technology

False.
Blood is nothing more than a family name.
Ideals is what keep a nation strong.

After the mongols separated into 4 divisions, they faded into complete obscurity and none ever spoke of them again. The Romans on the otherhand has a culture that is still regarded high up until today

He's really popular so he'll be relevant in R3 for sure.

Im pretty sure Males go before Women in Britanian customs, that would explain Nunnaly's placing atleast.
Might be that some females go before males, so the first six princeses are all before Lelouch

> Genghis: If I have zero heirs, my rivals will fight to become Khan and my empire will die to civil war
> G: If I have 1 heir, rivals will fight him to become Khan and plunge my empire into civil war
> G: If I have 5 heirs, they will fight each other to become Khan and plunge my empire into civil war
> G: If I have 15 heirs, they will make secret alliances and backstab each other to become Khan and plunge my empire into civil war
> G: It is hopeless. There is no escape.
>> But what if EVERYONE was your heir? If everyone had claim to become Khan, no one would be legitimate anymore
> G: By god you've done it! Bring me WHORES.

I have the feeling alpha, beta and omega are just some meaningless buzzwords, as everyone has a difference definition.

>Blood is nothing more than a family name.
No it literally exists inside of you. Your DNA? It is an actually physical, provable connection.

>I have the feeling male, female and trans are just some meaningless buzzwords, as everyone has a difference definition.

Recent scientific wizardly has indeed confirmed that blood is thicker than water

Yes, and who cares?
We dictate a person's worth based on what he believes in not and not by his origin

We can dictate a whole lot of a person's worth based on their origin.
For example, people from sub-saharan africa are of little substantial worth.

That depends entirely on what country you're from. And I'm not talking about Britannia.

Yeah, and you were ruled by a nigger for 8 years.
Does that mean you are worth less than him?

Male, female and trans still have a biological basis, alpha and beta are full social constructs.

We are talking about a gene from 1000 years ago. Jesus Christ.

The fact that humans carry banana genes is far more important than Genghi's rape babies

You do, maybe. And guess what? You might not 5 years from now, or 5 days or 5 hours.
But even after your mindset changes, your genes won't.

>implying
Obama's a mulatto you silly billy. It's not like half his genetic heritage is meaningless.

So you're saying the next level of evolution for us after Planet of the Apes is to return to vegetation in order to feed the animals in this wonderful cycle of life?

Your bones will make next year's crop extra bountiful, so yes. That is kind of how it works.

The term is "maturity" and it increases your worth as a person the more experience you gain

Genes on the other has 0 worth from begining to end

>trans
biological basis

>Ruled
That isn't how the American system of governance works you mongrel. The President doesn't rule over the United States.

>Nigger
Obama isn't even fully black. He's half white. He was the first mulatto president.

Even so Cornelia is the second princess and Euphy the third one. It was never explained how their inheritance works. Probably the writers made it up for shits and giggles.

>Genes on the other has 0 worth from begining to end
Wait, full genetic determinism is bullshit, but genes play an important role in people's development.

That's bullshit and you know it deep inside.

>genes can make someone tall
>genes can make someone prone to cancer
>genes can make someone allergic
>genes can make someone near-sighted
>but genes can't make someone intelligent
>or genes can't make someone prone to violence
>no sir
>that don't make sense in my closeted world

Genes can make someone a liberal faglord, though. Don't bother arguing him.

Don't pull me that one
We are discussing its worth in a moral and societal value

Wow, is that a bait?

You'd be surprised, but the modern libcuck has been so indoctrinated into his social cult that he will actively deny objective scientific findings that fall outside of his paradigm.

It goes without saying while the sciences don't lean as left as the arts - And you aren't going to get funding from academia for anything remotely fringing on racist concepts to begin with. But still your average self-loathing, kool-aid drinking, proxy-hedonist insists that evolution simply must stop at the neck. And you should too, bigot.

>just noticed that file name
stealthginopost.jpg

Whats fgsfds, dad?

the VA for Charles was fucking perfect, i dont think they could have chosen anyone better for that alpha

He's in the PV so he'll be relevant at least

> Genes
> Optional
Maybe I'll inject you with dog genes so you can CHOOSE to be a cat.

>The fact that humans carry banana genes
It's not just carry.
We are 50% Banana DNA. You can guess the other 50%

They didn't really have a choice. They had to make sure he wouldn't accidentally activate his Geass around Schnitzel one day and fuck everything up. It was either let him in on the plan or kill him, which would have been extremely difficult.

no, but you stop feeling good about it when you have to pay child support for them

This. It sickens me when people say Don Draper or Tony Soprano were alpha males. They were horrible people with no morals or ideals. Charles had a goal, I don't really remember how moral he was.

Because he had the best ending of the rest of the cast, and because of... LOYALTY

>when the emperor rewards your loyalty with a loli

You don't have to if you're black.

Why didn't he kill schnitzel

Remaining celibate in service of a greater cause.

Lelouch wagered he'd be useful to his sister.
Whatever you say Lelouch.

That's the pinnacle of being a male human. To reproduce and impregnate your seed.

Whether they want it or not.

>but he's half white
you cucks were ruled by a Muslim Kenyan for 8 years literally lower than trash.

What if the reason Lelouch is coming back is that Schnizel went the Oreimo route with Nunnally, and he is now back to behead him for destroying her innocence.

>Genes can make someone smart or make them violent
Do gene cucks really believe that.

Would Schnitzel even give enough of a fuck to go down that route? Wouldn't it just be more geass user shenanigans like Mao?

Nah, Lelouch picked Suzaku to protect her from harmful influences, that's what he wanted to do since season 1 before he found out about the Lancelot. Before Schneizel can try anything, he'll be the victim of an unfortunate accident.

go back to Sup Forums alt cuck.

Don't you have a continent to stagnate on?

not an argument

Not an argument

>I'm better than Obama
His dad got a master's degree from Harvard for a doctoral Economic's program. You're shitposting on an anonymous image board.

I GUARANTEE you're not better than Obama's old man.

Not arguments.

THIS

This is an argument

You'll never know that feeling so why bother asking? Go back to your dolls.

>he fell for the jew media's "alt-right" meme.

>alt-right isn't real but regressive leftist's are
Kek.

Thank you Don Corleone.

I dunno about violence, but intelligence can be inherited through genes.

Having many children by many different women is alpha (if you are open about it. If you have to lie about it then you're just a nigger)

But even more alpha is for example, leading your country or your tribe to victory against an external enemy .

The true essence of being alpha is being a good and respected leader.

Having many women want to fuck you is a side effect.

I'm proud of you, Sup Forums.

>regressive leftist
Is a term used by nostalgia fags nostalgia-ing about the 90s in the same way "conservatives" nostalgiafag 50s. You all go into the same trash can. You're spineless moderates. Or to be more precise, libtard nostalgiacucks.

Well he's a fucking meme at this point, so he has to come back.

I'm pretty sure intelligence has more to do with hard work and level of education than it has with genes

Why are you more intelligent than chimp?

Is it because you were raised in a more intellectually stimulating environment than the chimp or is it because you possess genes which cause your brain to develop in different ways from the chimp?

Use your fucking brain you retard.

Of course genes affect intelligence.

This can't be real. Level of education maybe. Maybe.

>Implying his majesty only gave him the loli and not the flexible ninja maid too