Only available version of Kimi no Na wa. is a Chinese 480p DVD rip with hardcoded English and Chinese subs

>Only available version of Kimi no Na wa. is a Chinese 480p DVD rip with hardcoded English and Chinese subs

Why is this allowed?

Watch in cinemas faglord.

Sage

When's the bd coming out?

Wait for the BD's

Next summer.

It was probably leaked on purpose to prevent an even worse camrip being made. At last you can enjoy the movie with the DVD screener.

It had a good effect. Still number one on MAL.

It's going to take that long? Fucking hell

It's also available in cinemas in all first-world countries. Problem?

They're going to milk it in cinemas as long as possible, and I don't blame them.

>Why is this allowed?
It's almost like the move is currently running in theathers and a commercial release isn't planned until summer 2017.

I can't believe someone is this fucking retarded. Are you literally 2 years old?

If it's screening in your local cinemas, watch it there. It's just almost 2 hours user. Get out for once.

>going alone to the movies
>to watch anime
I'd spill so much spaghetti

>not going alone to the cinema

Okay, I'm convinced. Imma call my imouto and ask her to go on a date and watch this.

HURR DURR BECAUSE THE FUCKING BDS ARENT OUT YET?

Why not?
Are Nisekoi worth reading?

>screening in your local cinemas
>in US
Life is suffering.

>Are Nisekoi worth reading

What? That caught me off-guard.

Is this like only fucking country where it did not run even once?
It hurts being europefag.

>go to movie alone
>cute grill sits right next to you
>she's also alone
>you can pretend she's your shy girlfriend until movie ends

or you could try your luck and try to talk to her

This. Funimation is Oscar baiting with it, so unless you live in Los Angeles there's no way for Americans to have seen a non-shit quality release yet. They were teasing this when I saw Shin Godzilla back in October so why it's delayed remains a mystery to me.

No singles allowed policy, I can't get in.

what?

It doesn't air in SK, not like I would pay to watch this overhyped piece of shit. I'll just skip through the Chinese camrip, that's the best it deserves.

But it's embarassing

Skipped through the camrip.
The art looks like shit, it looks worse than some TV anime.
The plot seems to be slow and boring as fuck.

So this is liked be literal autist weebs who think Ghibli and Naruto are the best anime, right?

It honestly surprised me that the screener was THAT bad. When screeners are leaked, usually it's a 720p version. Most screeners also don't have that many watermarks. And finally, most people who upload screeners are not retarded enough to leave in hard-coded subtitles.

I went to the theatre alone because "LOL WHO WANTS TO WATCH CHINESE CARTOONS YOU ARE AN ADULT" to watch Kimi no Na wa and it was packed!

And by coincidence I sat beside someone I worked with previously and she had a ton of qt3.14 friends. I have to admit that I spilled a bit of spaghetti since I kind of had a bit of history with her.

This is why I won't go watch it in a theater because I'll be surrounded by normalfags who think they are weeaboos.

I guess it depends on where you live, user.

Over here you can't tell the difference between weebs and normies since most normies here consume Japanese everything like ovens consume Jews back in WW2.

>All first world countries

>It's also available in cinemas in all first-world countries.
then how is it screening in USA?

it's been 3 years and then some since I've been to a movie theatre
is this so good it's worth going (when it comes out here in january) even tho it may be horribly dubbed?

If you like Ghibli trash then it's probably worth, for you. Else it seems to be generic garbage with meh visuals. Do you really think all the normalfags would like it if it was actually good and not utter shit?

Welcome to Chinese cartoons. They always do this.

If you're watching it dubbed you should just set your cash ablaze now.

Third world countries too

Go hunt down a subbed showing. They exist.

Are you guys really that anti-social that you can't even fathom to go to the cinema and watch?

I saw different kinds of people watching this.

I saw a man who was still dressed in business attire went in alone. Obviously came after work. No, he looked normal actually, around 30 something, but doesn't even look like a nerd. I saw couples of course. I saw also one girl go in, kinda pretty in a sense. You wouldn't think she was fan of anime. Only reason I knew she was a fan was because her phone wallpaper had One Piece on it.

It was late night showing as well but it was still packed.

You fucks really think people care about you in there watching? Jesus.

I went with my brother. Two tall guys (for our country) watching this. Fuck if we care what people thought. We wanted to watch it.

I went alone twice, both times got talking to some of the other people on there. I even started talking to this Flip dude about Hibikek.

Popcorns are expensive

>You fucks really think people care about you in there watching? Jesus.
One of the problems user sperglords have is thinking everyone is watching them, everyone is out to get them, everyone is always judging them, it's all about them, because they take their self hatred and project it onto everyone else.

At the core of it, it's the belief that one's shit is fucking important that everyone will judge them for it.

>Are you guys really that anti-social that you can't even fathom to go to the cinema and watch?

I live in South-central Wyoming What movie theater should I go to?

> Germany
> Tolerating anything but punctuality

I believe they still employ the rack for the tardy.

I wish I could even watch it in the cinemas. There are no cinemas where I live with this movie. And I see everyone talking good shit about it.

Why does Sup Forums act like this is the best thing? Are people actually watching the 480 shit?

I'd go see it in theaters but I can't find where its playing

Just wait for fucks sake. There will be a good release within the next few months. There's plenty other movies to watch until then. Why spoil the enjoyment with a terrible camrip?

Its delayed because they are making insane cinema money obviously

I feel bad for fucks that watched this in the 480 cam rip, I got tempted but hold on until they showed it in my local cinemas, watching this in the big screen with a packed cinema is one of the best experiences i had watching a movie, many people were crying by the end.

As soon as the BD is out ill cut the film at 60minutes and never even admit that the last 30-40 minutes exist. Up until that point it was almost perfect.

SEA, Taiwan, Australia, UK some of EU, and LA fags watched this already.

More like
>doesn't screen at TIFF or OIAF
>doesn't screen anywhere except shitty random festivals or third world countries
>doesn't release until January when it's fucking -20C outside
>the release will be a dub
Why is this allowed? How can funi be this retarded and still be in business?

I saw it at a film festival months ago pleb

Your comment doenst even make any sense. If anything, watching the 480p rip would make people point out that the movie has flaws because they arent being distracted by the gorgeous visuals.

It's not a cam, it's a screener.

You'll have to wait for the general US release around February next year.

Also, China.

I'm seeing this for the fourth time tomorrow afternoon.

It's so worth seeing in theatres, on a giant screen, not on your same old computer screen/TV.

>fourth time
Are you not going to stop until the whole movie has been burned into your retinas or something?

Why'd he kick her off the bike?

He liked Mitsuha (one-sidedly).

I hope so, thirteenth time still isn't enough.

>it's showing in a cinema near me
>too beta to go see it alone

Do it asshole, nobody gives a shit about some lone ranger going to see a meme movie alone. Nobody there knows your name or will remember your face, they have better things to do.

Theres a chink that watched it like 15 times, and he still is planning to watch it.

Do it, it is amazing in a packed Cinema.

See This. No one would give a single shit about you, just do it.

So why didn't he invite Mitsuha onto the bike? And allow Saya on in the first place?

He thinks he lives in a harem comedy

Tessie home is closer to Sayajin. And they're childhood friends. So he take Sayajin first. It's a normal things. But he didn't want Mitsuha to misunderstood so he kicked Sayajin off the bike when he saw his crush. (Too bad Mitsuha shipped him with Sayajin). The reasons why he didn't invite Mitsuha are
1) He is a cherry boy. Not brave enough to ask.
2) They all are friends.
3) They can just take their time walking.

>watched yesterday
>feels so empty inside
>want to watch it again

Wear a dad cap low to your face as a disguise until the movie starts, then heighten it so you can actually view it. No one will look at you, they're too busy watching the movie.

That's happened to me for weeks. I plan to watch it until there's no more screening in my neighborhood.

If you can not go see a movie you want to see alone, then you must not really want to see the movie.

Seeing movies alone doesn't bother me, I just can't find anywhere it's playing. Which is upsetting because I saw an ad for it at Shin Godzilla, but they had no upcoming showings.

I streamed it with decent quality and I must say that it is not worth paying money for. I was still good, though.

No one will ever believe me (well, not all the story) but this is my blog:

>Went to watch a Kimi no Na wa screening with my japanese girlfriend
>In Mexico City
>The cinema, the only one projecting It, turned out to be screening LITERALLY the DVDSCREENER you can find in any torrent site
>Yes, the one with the anti theft watermark and and hardcodded english / chinese subs + frame counter

The japanese ambassador in Mexico was also there, along with his wife. This was an special screening for a japanese festival that was happening back then. Fucking ridiculous.

Pic related.

Funimation being a dick there?, hang in there user.

Quite normally happened in film festival in Thailand. You can't expect anything unless it is commercial screening.

If you're in the US, it won't be playing for another couple of months. Presumably they're waiting to see if it can get an Oscar nomination that they can slap on the marketing.

>wishes to be the ikemen
>gets a guy so lacking in personal charisma he can't pass a single job interview
Explain

>have to wait for extra month because of Jewish circle jerk award
At least you have south Korea as your friend.

Ikemen needs just a good looking. Taki just doesn't know how to treat women properly. But in the end he can still got a decent job. Saw that Aeron chair in his room?

While being in Mitsuha's body he makes girls confess to "her" while barely trying so there's that.

I don't recall the rip currently available online as having a frame counter in the upper right. Just a giant "YN-009"

>Taki just doesn't know how to treat women properly.
Still got both girls and guys to fall for Mitsuha though. Might be the tomboy appeal. While Senpai and Tsukasa prefer fuccbois.

This.
Shinkai explained that when they swapped their bodies, the liveliness of the opposite sex made them more attractive to other people.

>Literally Destroying Domestic Box Office in Japan
>Getting praise all over the world
> Near 300m $ and not even released in most of the western countries
>God like Visuals
Looks like we found the special snowflake.

I can't help but wonder what really caught everyone's attention after watching the movie. It was amazing, but I have no idea what's the one thing that people would call out.

I dont know about you but for me its the feel of hope, Love and Chance, well I was kinda depressed and having a hard month and when I watched this movie, it removed the shackles that were binding me.

It was good at using a combination of music, visuals, and plot contrivances for cheap emotional manipulation.

The USA is a first world country

> implying praise-tier "emotional manipulation" and plot contrivances are a bad thing
Prove me wrong.

Is it ok to watch this on my work uniform?

>After 13th times, I still almost cried at the scene where Mitsuha (Taki) ran on the mountain, crying realized he hurt his love one three years ago
Why user?, I haven't experienced love before but I still feel for them.

>those "boom boom boom" audio cues that are subtly mixed in during the scene after Taki, Okudera and Tsukasa see the crater for the first time that keeps going almost until the katawredoki scene
>that ringing chord and cut to black as the meteor splits and rains down on Mitsuha's head

Pretty great emotional and mental manipulation I say

It's not bad, just cheap. The diary entries corrupting themselves followed no logical cause and effect, the protagonists' sudden loss of memory was inconsistent with how the transient nature of the memory of the dreams had worked up to that point, and the final meeting of the two wouldn't have been as effective if Shinkai hadn't Shinkai'd the audience at least three times prior.

Sure, That's what normal people do.