Why does Sup Forums get so upset at the fact that 20% of men get 80% of the women?

Why does Sup Forums get so upset at the fact that 20% of men get 80% of the women?
That is just nature. I thought Sup Forums didn't want genetic garbage to procreate?
Why do you support sex communism?

At some point sociopolitical marxist agitation propaganda needs to be given its own board and distinguished from more important political issues. Sage goes in the options field.

Just b urself.

I think /Pol gets mad when women breed with complete idiots that only have looks.. just a theory though

This is misleading. The top 20% of men have the capability to bang the top 80% of women, but the top 20% of men typically marry and procreate with the top 20% of women. Garbage DNA comes from the men and women in the lower quartile breeding.

>Neck get thicker
/fit/ was fucking right again

Oh it has nothing to do with complaining.
It's just the bottom 80% warning the top 20%.
Before it's too late.
You know this kind of thing has happened before.
It's why societies went to monogamy.
Chad's don't feel to fly when they're hanging from a post.
Why do you support natural selection?

for the some reason people would be upset if I walked outside and raped every woman I see, we don't just do everything according to our basest instincts in a civilised society

Why do people use meme flags of ideologies they obviously don't follow?

How does that conflict with libertarianism

Chad: That's right soyboys, just be yourself

unlike women, handsomeness in men correlates with intelligence

>Why does Sup Forums get so upset at the fact that 20% of men get 80% of the women?
1. That's not true.
2. If it were, what kind of a fucking stupid question is that? The 80 % of the men would have a very slim chance of finding a mate. That would make any sexually reproducing animal angry.

If you're not suppose to be yourself then what are you suppose to be?

a Chad

Coming soon to Britain in 2050

>unlike women

Because to actually develop a society beyond stone age level you have to give a reason for other males to contribute, you remove that and why the fuck should we care?

>he clearly hasn't been enough on the internet

Because civilization was a result of the family structure.

I don’t care who bangs who.

The point is the war against the nuclear family has to stop.

That was the true intention of communism.

To have the State and big government replace family.

80% of women are genetic garbage too

>just fucking deal with the fact that 80% of you are undesirable to women, it's no use fighting it, it's nature, just let it take its course and accept your lot in life

>wtf why are white men not breeding MGTOWs are so pathetic you're just quitters nice job being pawns of the Jew

No one lies like gaston

Yep, society is built on the back of betas and omegas

Because we are the remaining 80% of men & we are butthurt over it.
We just have our "alpha" fantasies to get us by.

80% of women going for 20% of men just prove that sex is being used primarily for pleasure and not for it's reproductive use. People fucking mainly for pleasure instead of reproduction is bad for a race, a nation, etc.

Redpill me on Chad

Men are prohrammed to impregnate as many women as they can while wome should choose who's baby she will rise. Men usually die more often and are live a far more risky life, but everything has changed since then. Monogamy is just like a deal to take out rivalities. It fits btter to a sophisticaed society than muh physical strength mentality. This enabled great achievments on human history, since we advanced and other trairs are more important in a modern world

This looks just like me habababaabaahah

that's not the issue
the issue is that society, which in large part could be considered an agreement between males to share(including women) and not to fight, pretends not only that male sexual hierarchy doesn't exist, but actively lies to young males about it in order to keep them in line and give them something to look forward to, even if it's a 30 years old skank chad doesn't use anymore

flag checks out

Because women choose who that 20% is and women are stupid.

the 80% start grooming kids online instead

pedophilia is womens fault

t. Shabani

Because those top 20% alpha's don't do shit besides fuck women. They would have been quite happy fucking cave sluts for another 100,000 years whilst avoiding sabre tooth tigers. Beta's and other men on the other hand need to create or provide something that will attract women too them.
The first guy to build a hut instead of live in a cave? Probably some beta trying to get pussy.
First guy to discover fire? Some betta looking to get girls near his dick.
First guy to build a boat? Some beta trying to find more pussy.

Beta's build civilization

Me on the left

[spoiler];_;