Kuromukuro

Why was this so bad?
Was it because it was a 1:1 clone of NGE?

>Why was this so bad?
I'm going to hurt you.

>user still shitposting

Neither the reaction faces nor the appearance of mulder & scully could save this show

needed more imouto

>Why was this so bad?
Weird pacing and unlikable main character.
>Was it because it was a 1:1 clone of NGE?
Do you have brain damage?

>giant robots
>mc is whiny bitch
>gets told to "just get into the robot"
>UN is the governing org
>weird seele-like group pulling strings
>lots of support military stuff that cant hit enemy robots
>stupid school friends getting in the way
>exactly the same command center room
I don't know mang seems an awful lot like NGE to me

>unlikable main character.

>Shitty story
>Ugly, QUALITY art
>Unlikeable characters with no development

P.A Works biggest flop.

how did it do in nipland?

Still better than your

Daily reminder the Eva is anno's take on Ultraman, not robot anime

What's with all the recent attempts to shitpost Kuromukuro? Is it because Netflix just put the dub up? Are you all retarded dubfags who can't appreciate it?

>>giant robots
Well gee, in a mecha show? You don't say.

Furthermore, Eva doesn't have giant robots, ask /m/.

>>mc is whiny bitch
>>gets told to "just get into the robot"

Not only did NGE not invent this as people somehow think it did and by now it's a well established trope, as her character beats are completely different from Shinji's.

>>UN is the governing org

You mean just like in real life? You're comparing it to NGE because they both use a real organization? Even though they use it in completely different ways?

>>weird seele-like group pulling strings

Okay, did you even watch it at all? What are you even talking about?

>>lots of support military stuff that cant hit enemy robots

Actually the support military in Kuromukuro wasn't useless for once and that's one of the things that were very refreshing about it. They dealt with the hordes of enemies while the main mechas fought the big bosses.

>>stupid school friends getting in the way

I think Kayahara is definitely a reference to Evangelion's Kensuke but I like how he's a modern take on the character with the advent of streaming.

>>exactly the same command center room

Command rooms in mecha shows tend to look similar, exactly the same is a stretch.

You didn't even mention more obvious stuff like the MC's mommy issues being reminiscent of Shinji's daddy issues but of course the two parents are completely different characters and while Shinji's dad is an absolute shit, Yukina's mom is mom of the year.

one of the best April show

>>giant robots
Oh, the first difference.

>>lots of support military stuff that cant hit enemy robots
But the military was actually useful in Kuromukuro. So another difference.

Also, superficial similarities don't make 2 anime one and the same.

>recent attempts to shitpost Kuromukuro
Nah, its been like that in the weekly waiting for subs thread too.Youre responding to one.

>its shit
>its the best
well Sup Forums which one is it?

Watch it yourself fag.

It was an above average show, probably the best mecha to come out this year. Ken was pretty great.

It has weird pacing and tone swings, the characters are nice even if some character arcs are weird, fights are fun, the plot is interesting and production quality is really good.

It's mainly brought down by the weird pacing and slow downs towards the end. A fun ride though.

>Ken was pretty great.
No.

Jesus christ man, give it a rest already

>Why was this so bad?
It wasn't

>production quality is really good

Do you actually believe this yourself?

Ok.

The animation was good, their weren't any big QUALITY moment, models were kept. So yeah, the production quality is really good in my book, not many anime manage to achieve realistic animation and designs while keeping a consistent animation quality.

>not many anime manage to achieve realistic animation and designs while keeping a consistent animation quality.

Now I know you're shitposting.

Has anyone else subbed this or are the only options still just Netflix or some ESL guy?

Yes.

As if. Nobody from those threads would call Yukina MC like OP is doing, even if just just in fear of being sperged at. I only did it because it's what he was calling her.

The shitposting from those threads were completely different, mostly a Yukina vs Yukihime/Muetta thing attacking Yukina specifically. People didn't say the retarded shit OP is saying.

Seems like you missed out on loads of threads.

There are no likeable characters in that show at all.
Only selfinserts liked it because they get to be a stronk warrior who gets the girl.

What I do not comprehend is that they let the US guy pilot the bot with swords, while the chinese chick was made part of the ground troops with a gun when she is the one with advanced close combat skill regarding swords and unarmed combat and the US guy is the gun freak.

Also dat ending with cockblocking Yukino.

You have brain damage.

Baka samurai was alright, Yukine is a fag.

>Yukine is a fag.
After she woke up next to the clone of her ancestor I am not going to deny that.

The only bad thing about the show was some of the robot designs and that the cameraguy din't die.