Don't let your country be destroyed.
If you refuse to fight - you loose.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hardy–Weinberg_principle
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

ahahahahahahahah fuck g*Rmans

who cares?
you can easily leave Germany if you don't like it as well
population replacement and becoming a minority in the own country is inevitable for whites / Europeans

I have no doubt that there will be a race war soon brewing in Europe and the United States. It will be massive, organized, and tragic.

At least the germs have something left to protect you stupid North African rape baby (and my ancestor :)

t. country responsible for destroying many countries

>Don't let your country be destroyed.

t. destroyed europe twice not counting the reformation

this is the only way to save europe's dying population. we need these people to enrich our culture, cuisine and music. our economies will not survive if we don't take migrants.
stop being racist, european economy has never been better.

i'm glad that Germany will be destroyed
they deserve it

ah yes, the German attitude

t. Mikkel Cucksen

3rd world immigration costs Danish taxpayers 33 billion DKK each year

Fuck off you stupid Sup Forumstard

Culture, race, patriotism. When did all these words became insulting ?
How can one not realise, that liberalism is an anti-humanistic ideology ?
The new war is coming. No bullshit this time.

you are too rich already, besides you are hoping it will be an investment that pays off since you refuse to work or fuck

>besides you are
>you are
>you
(You)

>When did all these words became insulting ?

when germany ruined it all with their pangermanistic genocidal insanity

This should be thaught in school for stormfags like you, and all racist retards in this big damn universe!
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hardy–Weinberg_principle

>40% "Migrant background"
Propably they also count children whose grandparents were ethnic Germans that were expelled after WWII. If you count those people in we already have overall 20% people with "migrant background". Technically is far less.

We won’t. We will always fight invaders.

This
German autism ruin everything as usual

Agreed, but still about 25% are literal Muslims or Africans. That’s what 3 million “refugees” in 5 years does.

> breitcuck

Not all the Eastern Europeans?

Maybe if Germans had kids, this wouldn't be a problem.

So our strategy of paying money but not accepting refugees was correct?

Yes, make more robots

>Breitfart

Was InfoSores not available?

>this is the only way to save europe's dying population

You will not bring immigrants up to your level, they will bring you down to their level. The handfull of places we've allowed middle-easterners to settle in Canada have all become toxic shit holes and the only solution at this point is ethnic cleansing.

I ain't even being racist. This is coming from a pragmatic place.

>Breitbart
Ah yes I'm sure this article hasn't skewed the facts to maximise outrage.

t。mega cuck

>this mass murderer likes bubblegum so it's bad now

Lolling at you fucking cucks. This is just not how it works.

>I have no doubt that there will be a race war soon brewing in Europe and the United States. It will be massive, organized, and tragic.

I pray for that to happen.But if it comes to south america we're pretty much fucked

Nah with politics it definitely is.

No it really doesn't. Actively avoiding patriotism and hard politics and blaming us for it doesn't work. You just don't want to admit that you are afraid to be called rightwing nazi, but if you had the balls you would do it anyways, no matter what the others think.
This is why the jews control everything, because you are all close minded and afraid.

The joos!!
Why don't Sup Forumsters accept that is all just collective retardation instead of my illuminati,devil, cartoonish vilain kind of thing.
Don't be delusional.

OK *the elite
Better?

Good damn it I don't even browse Sup Forums

All I will say on the matter is that it's one thing to talk about something like that and a very different thing to actually try it.

Like it's hard to wave a flag or say immigrants are bad
>inb4 ebin cuck maymays

Jewish are high IQ parasitic people don't blame them for riding the high waves.The chinese are doing it too and I don't see pol blaming them.

You'll miss the whites when they're gone.

Germany has caused enormous damage to Europe in WW-I. Then again in WW-II. And this time again with Merkel in power, and her quest to turn Germany and Europe into dangerous, violent, Eurabia and Eurafrika. Some cultures are incompatible with Western values, beliefs, and way of living.

Will be quick actually. Whites are mostly rural. Sieges in NY and Berlin wouldn't last very long and minorities aren't very organized to resist

>The chinese are destroying western culture for since Napoleon liberated them
The state of Alexandre Santos Sopa

>
>who cares?
>you can easily leave Germany if you don't like it as well
>population replacement and becoming a minority in the own country is inevitable for whites / Europeans

Your obviously a turk...

ジューは侍を怖がる。。。。。。
ワロタwww

Turkdanish

Pretty good nigger impersonations

>We will always fight invaders.
Suuuure, how did that work out when the Russians walked right in?

you can kill the "turks" in germany they're all retarded and dumb anyway.
turkish people in turkey dont look like that they're kurdish unwashed pigs.

>implying russians arent white.
fucking mutt

>implying russians arent white.
>fucking mutt
Implying Russia didn't invade Germany?? Oh dear ...

I forgot to you that you're a fucking moron.

hindsight is 20/20, hans

>you can easily leave Germany if you don't like it as well
Doesn't that make you the migrant?

I'm starting to think germans are a beautiful but awfully fucking stupid people.

>starting to think germans are a beautiful but awfully fucking stupid people.

Starting?!?!

Like letting Hitler lead them to the total destruction of their country so they could be raped by Russians wasn't enough?

are you saying russians arent white or arent you?

>are you saying russians arent white or arent you?
Nope. I'm saying they invaded Germany. Not even sure where the fuck you're getting that idea from. Unless of course you're a fucking moron.

im fucking done with this country. all hope is lost.

At least they let Hitler lead them. I don't see this as a bad thing.

Good going, Roland. First you fuck your country up with inaction, and now you're thinking of fleeing.

You are a disgrace.

I only had the opportunity to vote once yet. I wouldnt ever think of fleeing my country, but seeing it fall from an economical powerhouse into a mulatto breeding ground is weighing down hard on my heart.

It's fucking ridiculous. Yet enemies of Europe will point to the total population, the consists largely of our elderly baby boomers, and say there is not a problem.

Of course, they never use arguments. I have grown to hate the left immensely because of the way they argue, not even what they say. I have never known a left wing faggot to make a point without trying to insult the other party. It just doesn't happen. It's a cult.

However, I think many of these invaders would simply leave if they lose their benefits. If they are suddenly expected to integrate. And as soon as we put the left against the wall, the sandniggers will know their honeymoon in Europe is over.

It must be made to happen. Democracy as we have it now does not work. It has been twisted into a sick system where only the left is allowed to win. We must destroy the left entirely.

Yeah fuck this country. I'm leaving in 5 months and I can't fucking wait. Every day, there is new reports of harassment, sexual assault, crime. Something unimaginable pre-fall 2015. I arrived in Germany in 2013, and it was a beautiful, white homeland. Germany then won the world cup in 2014, and everything was perfect! Now, my wife doesn't even want to go to the grocery store during the day or without me due to safety reasons. She can't even take our kids to the local park in the summer time because thats new migrant hangout.

2 attempted or carried out rapes occur in my small town each week now. Germany is dead.

die nigger

>they let Hitler lead them. I don't see this as a bad thing.
Haha tell that to some woman who was getting her ass raped by Russian soldiers in 1945. Tell they to the people of dresdin in 1945. See stock photos and the come back here with that garbage.

Will you stop fantasizing about destroyed german cities and atrocities against white people if we admit that the Wehrmacht lost fair and square to the Armed Forces. We need to band together to have any chance or these headlines will never end.

My point was that Germans have done stupid things before this. Sorry that I have the context of history at my disposal.

>all i know of my genetics is im french and german
>france and germany are spearheading this
I dont know how i should feel if i should anything at all.

Hey that's a doctored photo!

I make no claims to the land. I only ask what influences them to do it and if it may be of a biological nature.