Maidragon
Violet Evergarden
Little Witch Academia
Uchiage Hanabi
Hirune Hime
Lupin movie
Yuasa movie

You posted it

I'm picking it up because it's anime original.

knights and magic

basically Mahouka with knight mechs
pic related is MC(male)

its gonna suck. I can just smell it

Fantasy-mechs are done right so sparsely.

how many knightmech series exists?

all I can think of is Escaflowne

the only good ones I know of are Escaflowne and Dunbine.

>Mahouka with knight mechs
>Trap MC

It can be fun. What's the studio?

what about Rayearth?

POST MORE

Oh fuck yeah Rayearth

Little Witch Academia and Konosuba S2 are the only things I'll be watching.
Everything else doesn't look appealing enough.
Masamune-kun no Revenge will be fucking garbage and a massive letdown just like the manga was.

That's all I got, unfortunately

either way it's going to be shit because novel adaption

series is all about Trap Tatsuya building mechs

>Yuasa's movie Go Forth Young Woman!
>Yuasa's spring TV series
>Little Witch Academia TV
>Dragon's Dentist TV
>Heaven's Feel Movie Trilogy
>One Punch Man 2
>Acca13
>Onihei
>Uchouten Kazoku 2
>Yamato 2202
>Mary and the Witch's Flower
>Rakugo 2
>FLCL 2
>FMP 3
>Dive!
>Violet Evergarden

This and pic related.
I try not to build expectations to avoid disappointment but it's hard with S2s of things I liked a lot.

>ITS A LN TOO

Fuck me whose making it is it at least a not shit studio?

dunno yet

>LWA
>Konosuba
>Boku no hero
>Kekkai Sensen
>MSG thunderbolt
>Shingeki no bahamut s2?
>CG s3?

I bet its A-1 or JC Staff they seem like the types.

the dragon waifu anime actually makes me want to watch a KyoAni anime

though I hope it doesn't become a boring drag like their Nichijou adaption

I'm hoping BONES

they just seem the most appropriate for this

>Kono"Let's make this more moe"suba S2
>New season of Gintama

BONES is probably too busy with MHA s2 and BBB s2, as well as an Bungo Stray Dogs OVA so they seem unlikely.

I like JCS, their adaptations are always at a bare minimum. A-1 is unknow, some are good, some are terribly bad.

Hero Academia S2

chances are they will be adapted by a no-named studio you've never heard of

if it was a named studio they would announce it right when they announced the anime

Yes

FLCL 2.
I don't have any expectation at all from this sequel. I'm just curious how IG will do with this franchise.
Since IG is one of good studio left in the industry.

>Pepsi
>not Dr. Pepper
So close

I can't remember the last IG anime that wasn't dogshit.

It's probably going to be as average as S1.

Konosekai subs
Koe no Katachi subs
Yuasa movie
Yuasa series
Little Witch Academia
Mary and the Witch's Flower
Violet Evergarden
Uchouten Kazoku 2
Rakugo 2
Firewoks

(You)

S1 was AOTY, so yeah I hope S2 is just as good.

>Here's come the buzzword
As I expected.
See, I don't wanna be one of those filthy studio warriors.
Also, you'll hate & disagree with everything I say anyway.

So, here's free (you).

>FGO
>chain chronicle
>Granblue

usually anime adapted from game looks like shit.
so why does this ones look so damm good

Fucking kill y- yeah actually you have a point

Nice autism.
I guess Haikyu is okay? And their last good series before that was Usagi Drop.

>Granblue
Pic related

These excluding FLCL S2.

Forgot pic

It will be like Amagi probably.

Amagi + Lucky Star

Yeah, yeah. I'll just agree with everything you say.
If that makes you satisfied.

The VENTO AUREO anime

>expecting anything from an animation exhibition OVA that was way over funded.
All you can possible get is
a) a story which was built around the nonesense they set up rather than coherently along with the setting
b) shit animation, because trigger has two speeds: MC powerpoint (low-medium budget) and Film quality (massively oversized budget see:LWA)

>worst part animated
Who cares
I only look forward to the secondaries vs King Crimson threads.

I can't imagine there being unspoiled secondaries around anymore. I won't be watching VA either but I WILL turn up for the collesuem segement. While the rest is shit that part is very strong.

The reason they're starting over and not following the OVAs is to have a more ambitious and coherent narrative, retard.
And since Trigger does most animation in house, time is way more important than money.

You forget obligatory Trigger's Cardboard Cutout Animation ©.

>Trigger does most animation in house
Funny. They need Creatos In Pack's help just for simple series like Luluco.

Time IS money. Just because it's in house doesn't suddenly mean they are all just doing it as a hobby and don't need a salary you complete fucking idiot.
Also nice deflection on the fact that the animation (the only draw for LWA, but a good one) is going to be shit. They have made a single well animated cour long show. Why continue a gimmick property like LWA which is all about animation show casing? As you say, they've scapped the plot. There's noreason to recycle the property other than gulling Triggerniggers like yourself.

Little Witch Academia
Maidragon
Violet Evergarden

Trigger and Kyoani are pretty much the only reasons to care about anime

>Trigger and Kyoani are pretty much the only reasons to care about anime
Amazing. They're the two most vaccuous studios right now. Photoshop backgrounds and filters vs Powerpoint Animation and "references"
Most other studios at least try to vary what they produce rather than falling into a samey rut of self satisfaction.

>worst part animated
1 and 2 got animated already.

Does everything have to be on the extreme opposing sides to you weebs?

Pretty much.

Most other studios feel cheap and uninspired. They don't pour their heart and soul into anime like Kyoani and Trigger do.

wait what

i just realized konosuba season 2 was supposed to air already by now, eh

Time is for 90% effective schedule. Most of the shows with poor animation and QUALITY art you see every season look like shit because of the rushed production forced forced by the broadcast.
As for the story, they had dozens of ideas they couldn't use ever since the first OVA, you can check the interviews and the scrapped designs. It's only natural for them wanting to realize what they couldn't in a full series.

I just want any information on last eva rebuild. PLEAES ANNO GIVE SOMTHINMK

but part 2 is great?

>heart and soul
Do you actually watch other shows per chance?
>LLC
>story for a few eps then devolves into cheap phone it in cameos ala IC but with none of the humour
>Free! Hibikek!
>overt pushes to secure the fujo and yuri markets with fuck all depth to speak of
I wanted so much more from hibike. I waited 3/4 of the first season for something to happen and nothing did. It wasn't CGDCT or a drama or even a romance. It was just stalling and baiting.
If that's heart and soul then I am glad that those studios have the monopoly.

>They don't pour their heart and soul into anime like Kyoani and Trigger do.
Autism at its finest.

(2>1)-(4>3)-(6>5)-(8>7)
(8)>7>4>2=6>3>1>5

They're pretty much the only two studios left with a strong identity and in house talent, now that even Ghibli is dead. And I guess Studio Saru will soon be the third.

>ITT: Anime you are expecting the most for 2017
No one's picked you up on this, but you you mean anticipating, not expecting. We can expect all of it.

This, but Science Saru will be added to the list soon.

Rokka no Yuusha Season 2.

>strong identity
One known for Moe blob SoL
One known for meme & shit animation.
That's what you called 'pour their heart and soul'?

>identity
You do realise that other studios get known for doing bang up jobs rather than running a gimmick across all their works, right? Groups like dogakobo and white fox who get a property and really do their best with it rather than say, trigger phoning it in with inou or Kyo warping the shit out of hibike

Dogakobo and Shaft?

>How to ruin the thread in a single shitpost

Hibike has the most finely written characters and drama ever. How could you miss that?

You're not fooling anybody, user.
And yes. Dogakobo is better version of Kyoani and Shaft is better power point animation than Triggernigger.

Yowapedal S3

>I want to fuck my teacher but I'll fuck you (for now)
>I hate the lazy bitch but I'll fuck you
>I have no experience in love and you are into my friend but I'll fuck you
>I used to be the best but that new girl took my spot. Thanks for cheering me up old friend but I'll fuck you
>we play together and don't like public displays of affection but I'll fuck you
10/10 drama. Midori was best girl for the sheer lack of hackneyed "romance" alone.

b8

If you want the source material, read the source material. You don't watch a Oshii movie just to complain that it was a Oshii movie and not an actual Shirow's GisT/TV Patlabor one.
Studios with an actual vision and style are a dying breed in this industry of interchangeable staffs and freelancers. But feel free to praise your generic, soulless WF adaptions.

>Photoshop backgrounds and filters
Are you same guy who posting about "Your Name" "photoshop backgrounds"?

>if you want to watch X then go fuck yourself. If it needed to be animated it would be anime original
Sasuga faggot

Nah, I haven't seen it yet. Not sure if I will see it in cinema either. It was showing a few weeks ago.
If it was so obvious that some shots had the characters floating on over the ground then I'd complain or if there were barely any custom done shots. It's lazy and I personally don't think it looks good.

Way to miss the point, retard.
Do you think 1995 GisT is a shit movie because of Oshii following his style and vision instead of following the source material?

I'm not even sure what you're referring to with those points. Romance isn't a big part of the show, it's about adolescence.

>I didn't understand it
Ok lad

I like Dogakobo, but Shaft's constant use of the same visual gimmicks, CGI backgrounds and straight-up poor draftsmanship really turns me off them.
KyoAni's works are always fucking lavishly animated, and both VEG and Maid Dragon look pretty far removed from anything they've produced in a while.
I get the impression your opinion of Trigger is solely influence from the most limited parts of KLK and the style of Inferno Cop and Ninja Slayer, which are both just meant to be goofy fun. Kiznaiver and Inou Battle were fairly straightforward and, lacking in gimmicks and competently made. LWA's OVAs has been lavish so far, we'll have to see how the show holds up, reports from the screening of the first 3 episodes have been positive.

>ctrl + F
>"code geass"
>Not found

welp

This plus
>Dragonmaid
>Kizu 2/3 BD
>Konosuba S2
>Genocidal Organ
>Thunderbolt Fantasy S2
>Dies irae TV and VN translation
>P&S2

>understand
Muh reconcilliation
Muh Yuribait respect of aspiration and dedication
If you think there is anything to misunderstand I think you've been in Kyoani land too long and need to come up for fresh air.

Hibike is a less then mediocre character drama and coming of age story.
But since you like inane teenage melodrama so much, I assume you're avid Twilight readers as well.

>limited parts of KLK and the style of Inferno Cop and Ninja Slayer
And Luluco.
It's 4 anime from 6 in total.

Good thing is Luluco has decent love story.

Could you stop acting like a retard for a second and write a coherent argument?

>>P&S2
Kek

>P&S2
He doesn't know.

Why are people excited for Rakugo again? It's a mediocre character drama with uninspired animation and boring direction. Just because the characters are adults doesn't mean it's mature or good.

But they said "new P&S project in progress + cafe"

>Why are people excited for _____ again? It's a mediocre character drama with uninspired animation and boring direction.
You just too young for Rakugo