Is there anyone more pure?

is there anyone more pure?

Me

No, she is the purest. Easily best girl. She is perfection.
No other girls can even compete.

I think you're mistaking pure with boring.

>pure

>Post slut;
>Call her pure;

Top kek D/a/non chan.

Homu did everything wrong.

Why is the ideal Madoka pairing?

Madomadomado, anything else and you're a heretic.

All these girls.

\ ( ‘ᾥ’ )/
 \  \
  \ γ∩ミ
   ⊂:: ::⊃))
  /乂∪彡\

She is incredibly ugly for an anime girl my GOD!

You take that back.

No, I saved the thread just to say that. Her eyes are too far apart. Face too wide, short umkempt mess of hair. There is no saving it.

She just look really really unattractive in the cute and sexy sense and that for me I'd something hard for me to say for an anime girl who you would think could be easily drawn to an ideal.

She really is just THAT BAD.

>Post a total slut
>Pure

Yeah, right.

>too wide

>pure

>doesnt wear and even dislikes used panties

Kyouko is purest.

You seem to be mistaken.

>doesn't wear used panties

You lost me, I know what you're referring to but I think you fucked something up there.

Kyouko doesn't understand the purpose of used panties.

Yes, I know that but what did you mean by "doesn't wear" I thought you were implying that she only wears newly purchased panties and discards her others after using them or something.

She wears her panties. If she used them then they are fine so long as they are not used by anyone else.

>fanart

Mami a beautiful

As far as I know, none of the girls in PMMM steal each others panties. This discussion oh purity and pantie stealing is all conjecture and projection with no reference to the original series.

Ah, because it was a drama cd you won't look at it. Just tell me that next time.

But Kyouko is the canon only one who didn't even understand why someone else would want to do it.

I didn't even know there were drama CDs.

>Kyoko is still "innocent" as she doesnt understand as to why would someone steal used panties.

Why did you answer
And not?

They are a breath of fresh air, especially 2 and 4.

>tfw no animation.

nevermind
i am just posting the best girl

user pls, don't get ahead of yourself.

Here I have given out (You) now give me (You). You to Apple-chan.

Yunocchi.

How is Madoka a slut?

!Akemi, can you please fuck off and kill yourself already.

I get that it's the weekend, but that's no reason to go mad with shitposting.

I wanted a (You) from Apple-chan. Fuck off.

Don't call my waifu a slut you fuck.

Madoka is well endowed.

>Madoka
>well endowed
Mami's breasts disagree with you.

Compared to flatmura sure.

I don't know what it is about those two, but damn I want to fuck them both so bad. I would strip them naked sandwich them together and rub my dick inbetween both their pussies.

It's gotta be the wide.

She sells her used pantsu for cash.

As a little girl I would also unspeakably lewd things to Madoka such as cheek rubbing, head patting, and gently interlocking fingers.

I don't know, but atleast I know she is a good girl.

I want to agree with this person, but I don't think I can do so.

I agree, but saying it over and over again isn't going to stop her or fix her mess.

>fix her mess
It takes two to tango.

Wasn't Kyouko canonically raped and beaten?

jokes on you
she robs some banks whenever she needs cash money

Troid is such a scumbag piece of shit. !Akemi is blatantly ban evading as "lawn chair" like he usually does, and Troid does nothing other than ban posts pointing out how !Akemi is ban evading and shitposting.

It's fucking ridiculous how mad the mods are on this site now.

!Akemi, can you please fuck off and kill yourself already.

I get that it's the weekend, but that's no reason to go mad with shitposting.

No, there is no one more pure evil than that bitch. Madoka is a manipulative bitch who uses Homura's love for her own selfish gain. She seduces Homura under the pretense of nobility and innocence and convinces her that Homura is worthless unless she sells her soul and suffers for Madoka's sake. Madoka completely warps this poor, sickly girl's worldview to the point of enslaving her. She then dies repeatedly to traumatize Homura and force her to reset the timeline, which increases Madoka's own power. Madoka abused Homura's devotion in order to become a god, and then threw Homura away at the earliest convenience, laughing at her and cruelly giving false hope by saying that they will meet again. Madoka deserves no love after hurting Homura so much, but ironically Homura is so broken that she believes that her whole purpose is to worship Madoka, not realizing herself to be nothing more than a pawn.

Kill yourself.

Trip fags pls go

No, how about you do that, !Akemi.
It's also hilarious how you waiting until page 10 just to say "durrr kill ur self."

Homura is fat, Mami's is fatter though.

Mami is adorable!

>Homura about to be anally punished by Godoka

A million times, yes.

You're a dirty normie if you don't think madoka is pure.

Madoka is a lesbian, she's not an impure and immoral hetshit.

All of the megucas are pure.

Sakura-chan is so great. I always wanted to be like her.

Where can a translated version of 4 be found? nyaa only has 1-3

Oh look, you showed up again just in time to bump the thread from the bottom of the catalog. You should do this all the time, !Akemi.

Apple-chan, I will probably not be around for a while. Can you take care of Nagisa? Post her at least three times a day and do not post her after her bedtime. You also need to protect her from the lewd posters. And most importantly, you have to say you love her everyday. Can you do all that while I am away, Apple-chan?

I will try and post some Nagisas too

I like how you're not even pretending you're not shitposting anymore.
It's always sad and funny at the same time to watch you pathetically try to "hurt" other people by shitposting with crack. And you ALWAYS shit post harder when there are people in the thread telling you off. It's like a trigger in your brain that you can't fix. If someone is in the thread telling you off for shitting up the thread, you will shit up the thread even more just to be spiteful because you can't stand people not babying you.

By the way, !Akemi. It's obvious this is one of your new fake trips as well.

Be nice. You should have the Christmas spirit this time of year. Show kindness and love towards your fellow posters.

Thank you. The more people who love Nagisa, the better.

Why would I be nice to a low life piece of shit like you who spends every single day of his life attacking people? No really, it's every single fucking day that you do this. Which is why you are going to be spending Christmas alone again this year. Because literally no one wants to be around you because you are just that bad of a person.

I will post lewd MamiNagi pictures too

>You also need to protect her from the lewd posters
Mami will protect her

Oh look, you waited until page 10 to bump your shitposting thread from the bottom of the catalog again.

Mami is the Nagi-lewder

Not in her show at least.

Nobody else reached to godhood. Madoka is therefore the purest.

It's really funny how pathetically attached to your threads you are. I guess that's what happens when your life is so pathetic you have nothing at all in them other than attacking people online.

Which one? Helck or the mythical beast?

What did she mean by this?

Both are pure.

Sayaka?

Only Lawnchair and the anticrack posters are the issues. Find a better excuse.

Impurest meguca.

Kyouko?

SAYAKA!

annoying tripfags who just fucking chat to each other?

KYOUKO!

Lawnchair is the majority of tripfags.

You're not justice.

fuck off

KYOUKO!

*chat with

Ew!