Marijuana

Canada is pushing this shit pretty hard (PARLIAMENT).

The RCMP is pushing back just as hard. shutting down dispensaries and shops.

I smoke marijuana

I believe it hinders many things (social,financial,physical, and mentally makes you boring) I have been cutting back gradually over the past month. I dont feel better. the dependency weed creates in your brain is grossly understated.

It takes months of depression after quitting long term marijuana use to feel normal again.

this shit is BAD. its bad for society. how can the normalization be stopped?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.org/stream/marihuanahashish00unit#page/n3/mode/2up
sciencedaily.com/releases/2007/12/071217110328.htm
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-146853/Why-cannabis-greater-cancer-risk-tobacco.html
abcnews.go.com/US/marijuana-edibles-dangerous-smoking/story?id=23468248
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Its good.

Paid shillpost.

Merck pay by word or character?

it can't

it is being purposefully introduced to dumb down the masses and make them forget what is happening to their nation as it is taken from them by millions of immigrants from the third world

they want to make whites a minority by 2036 and only 20% of the total population by 2100.

Weed will dull the senses of whites and make them passive in the face of their own displacement and dispossession. It's all part of the globalist agenda.

Wow. Imagine being this retarded.

>it takes months of depression after quitting long term marijuana use to feel normal again
no it doesn't, you're just a fucking pussy

It's only bad when you make it your hobby, swim thought he liked vidya games better when high later he only liked vidya when high. now he's behind central station turning tricks. Nah he's fine now after being in a clinic for 3 weeks.

70 cents a post during your "shift" which is usually about 4 hours. They tell you when and the program gets monitored by someone who gets paid on a different bracket. Make enough posts, move over to monitoring.
Sup Forums is built on it.
Mods are in on it.
Sup Forums gold is for shills.

how much were you blazing OP?

Have another beer you fat piece of shit.

>the RCMP is pushing back just as hard
Are you an idiot? The RCMP is fulfilling their duty to ensure only Trudeau approved sellers and growers are able to make bank. They are shaking down the competition.
Former RCMP and OPP top officers run growops.
>stop the normalization
Not much we can do now. This country is done.

Canadian governments used to make massive money on cigs. The indians (natives) now sell about 40% of cigs tax free. Pt is suposed to make up for this tax loss, but indians in a few years will be selling 40% of pot tax free.

>The RCMP is pushing back just as hard. shutting down dispensaries and shops.
They’re not pushing back you idiot they’re doing what the government has told them to do while it’s still illegal.

>I believe it hinders many things (social,financial,physical, and mentally makes you boring)
I think you’re just bad at all those things, are a boring person, and are looking for something to blame for it

>the dependency weed creates in your brain is grossly understated.
>It takes months of depression after quitting long term marijuana use to feel normal again.
No, you’re just a depressed kid with nothing going for him and smoking weed provides a temporary relief for your depression, you’d be depressed if you’d never smoked weed in your life too

t. Have not smoked weed in a few months but was doing great before and after I stopped (and I don’t plan to stop forever)

I smoked about 6 years everyday.
It was bit wierd when I stopped but didn`t have any side effects or withdrawall symptoms.

The price Canada plans on selling is already 2-3 times to "regular" price.

When used by a responsible person, it can treat many different conditions from pain, to amciety, depression.

It really kicks the pharma jew in his greedy balls. Plus pills are far worse for you in every single way (just watch a perscription drug commercial)

Stoner culture is aids though

so is alcohol. I don't get you...

So many Reddit-Fag weed-addicted dipshits in here.

When your bored:
Option A) Self improve
Option B) drugs, drink and pass out

too many people is the west choose porly.

A lot of butthurt potheads ITT. As someone who has used the substance and does not anymore, the weed dependent are the most in-denial of any substance abusers.

What makes weed uniquely pernicious is that there's no "crash" as with other drugs. It's a long, slow withdrawal, and it puts you in a big trance. With alcohol, you're sober the next morning, and if you had too much, you're going to feel awful. Weed doesn't have this "control" mechanism, this shock. It also really dulls your emotions, so you're wasting time, money, your energy is dwindling, and you don't even care. It's a truly shit drug.

Now I only drink, and cocaine every now and then, maybe twice a year.

This is an important question shill.

I get a few grams and it lasts me a good while if I dont blaze big wasteful blunts n shit. I dont think you were moderate enough to say shut it down. you wanna ban booze cause of alcoholics..fuck you, its illegal here you cunt!

>I believe it hinders many things (social,financial,physical, and mentally makes you boring) I have been cutting back gradually over the past month. I dont feel better. the dependency weed creates in your brain is grossly understated.

nice anecdote, here have my anecdote:

i go from smoking grams daily to not smoking for months. stem graduate who had periods of smoking daily in uni, periods of smoking daily at my stem job. havent smoked in 4 months because i'm saving to immigrate to ur bumfuck leaf country so i can smoke daily legally

just because you're a mongoloid who has dem marijuana addictions doesn't mean the rest of us can't enjoy it

>tfw just smoked a bowl after buying a ton of games on steam sale
Wow why are Canadians such soft niggerfaggots?

Ironically not a shitpost.
420blazeitfaggot

Post a picture of your toilet right now or leave this place forever Dhalit scum

>It takes months of depression after quitting long term marijuana use to feel normal again.
You'rr just a pussy leaf boi

>It takes months of depression after quitting long term marijuana use to feel normal again
Well shit son maybe you should have developed some basic self control and not let a plant take over your life

>I smoke weed but I know it's bad for these reasons.
Shut the fuck up you prolly pay 30$ a gram Chad.....

Still wondering how tru is going to legalize it what with him having to go through legally withdrawing from

the 1961 Single Convention on Narcotic Drugs,
the 1971 Convention on Psychotropic Substances,
and the 1988 Convention Against Illicit
Traffic in Narcotic Drugs and Psychotropic Substances
Treaties
Like fuck dude is almost 2018 elections are only a year and abit away

I quit yesterday and I feel great. At least compared to quitting cigarettes or alcohol or medication. I also dont get that long slow withdraw you claim to have when you quit weed (have gone months without it). But yeah its pretty shit. Makes you unmotivated as fuck.

Spot on. Dose it like coffee in vape form or maybe edibles for the weekend and use it like aspirin. As long as you don't drive with it, how much worse could it be than booze and cigs?

Wow dude you quit your marijuana addiction congratulations I'm sure it was a long, and difficult road! Now you are free to come back into society, and become apart of it :)

No

>I smoke marijuana
>I believe it hinders many things (social,financial,physical, and mentally makes you boring) I have been cutting back gradually over the past month. I dont feel better. the dependency weed creates in your brain is grossly understated.
You're wrong.
Also, I've never met a person who tried it and doesn't want it legalized, which means you're also a liar.

It hinders many things ? Yes.

Is this caused directly by the plant, or is this caused by society treating users of the plant with zero respect or understanding ? I have to smoke it to control my Hyperactivity, the only other alternative is Ritalin, which has a long list of serious negative side-effects. Because of my use of weed, i have been treated as a criminal all my life. Yes my life is in shit order, but when i feel bad about it, it's the people around me in the past that i feel disappointment and regret for, their heartlessness, their alchohol addictions, their horrendous but totally legal flaws, not something i ever actually did to harm anyone else myself, certainly nothing i did because of weed.

The sickness is addiction not weed or whatever drugs you use.

Why? Cause you don't have one?
I'd say I fucked your mom but I wouldn't wanna be TOO offensive, considering cows are sacred creatures in Hinduism

smoke weed everyday goy!

it's great stuff and even cures cancer!

Jews in my city were given the first license to a marijuana dispensary. I live in Washington D.C. The dispensary is called Takoma Wellness Center. A rabbi owns it. The prices are slightly higher than the one I go to.

bait tread

>smoke pot irregularly for 6 years+
>suffer none of these symptoms

Wow. You try way too hard.

They plan on taxing it at $1/gram, the price will otherwise be determined by the market, which will not be anywhere near 2-3x current black market prices

what is prohibition for 300 alex?

You don't try hard enough to poo in loo

Only pussies and faggots need strangers they've never met to make rules that dictate their lives. I don't care about the ganj either way, but your willpower is laughable

The RCMP, and local municipal police forces for that matter, aren't "pushing back" you fucking brain fried hippie. They're enforcing the laws which are currently on the books, as is their job.

Which is the problem here. Governments at all levels in this country waste a shit ton of money enforcing bullshit weed crimes that don't matter.

Whether it is legal or not, weak willed faggots like you fuck up their life and blame whatever is close at hand. You don't pay any taxes and your dumb ass will be dead within a year from fentanyl anyway, so why don't you let people that matter worry about this?

Two months from now your iq will feel like it's double digits higher compared to today

ITT: Virgin losers

the loser pot smokers are now claiming that marijuana DOESNT actually make you high, and that it actually IMPROVES your ability to think and drive etc..

meanwhile, science has found that most marijuana has lost its actualy medicinal purposes, in favor of the THC which makes you high.

fucking losers

Up your game, twat

God bless RCMP. Weed is cancer to society.

>canada
>anything determined by the market

good joke. enjoy your 5$ bags of milk

>current year
>not using mail based cannabis delivery
>not getting high grade buds and edibles delivard withing 1 day of ordering.

i hate fucking drug dealers

so much reddit spacing. Go back where you came from

Learn some fucking self control you pleb. If you cant function on it, dont use it. Plenty of people who use are successfull in life. Ive been using for some time now and i have a well paying job/house/wife, ect. People who want to claim its no good are doing what everyone else does and pointing the finger at something to shift to blame for their life being shit. Get your shit together, it isnt the weed, its you.

Stop fucking them

Up your cash flow so you can get running water to your village

>goverment jails you for smoking marijuana
I'll never support prohibition, it doesnt work

hitting 1 hitter nightly isnt long term use.
ive smoked hash oil and multiple blunts daily for 2+ years all day. now that im cutting back, how OP described is what i feel. its draining. lyin to yourself only sets yourself up for failure.

baka...

Show flag coward

I completely disagree with this. I think it may be the case for you, but it may not be the case for other people and it does not have these effects on me. As such, I encourage you to just mind your own fucking business, let it be legalized, and just don't fucking smoke it if you don't think it is good for you. Plenty of functional, intelligent people, productive people can and do smoke marijuana without issue. If you are not one of those people, that is fine, but leave them alone.

Show them this
archive.org/stream/marihuanahashish00unit#page/n3/mode/2up
And this
sciencedaily.com/releases/2007/12/071217110328.htm
www.lung.org/stop-smoking/smoking-facts/marijuana-and-lung-health.html
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-146853/Why-cannabis-greater-cancer-risk-tobacco.html
abcnews.go.com/US/marijuana-edibles-dangerous-smoking/story?id=23468248

>If you cant function on it, dont use it.
*can't or cannot
*don't
If you cannot function on it, don't use it.
faggot

Relax bud

That's just to cut it out user, it depends on what you want to do with this your self.

All that do smoke this shit really only need to do it once a day too, and that is before you go to sleep. You don't need more than that. Smoking all day long turns you into a stoner retard

>smoked daily for 10+ years
>feel completely normal after a week
Fuck getting off coffee was easier than that shit, not to mention booze or energy drinks

It's like anything. In moderation it's ok, if you do it everyday then it is a problem. When I smoke weed I become very creatively productive, art & music. Most of my bass learning is done while high for it gives me the patience to keep hammering away for hours instead of taking a break every 15 mins

>RCMP
>Trudeau approved
Federal decrimilizes it but it will be provincially managed like tobacco or alcohol.
Get your own police force lazy albertafags.