Tell me your experiences with multiculturalism. What is like to live in “diverse” area...

Tell me your experiences with multiculturalism. What is like to live in “diverse” area? How it’s like attending school, for example, with different ethnicities and races. How does just general everyday life look like in multicultural countries?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9E62iA6KCIQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

im not of knowing brat

I works great, everyone should try it.

One word "horrendous".

those who do not and can not follow the rules and laws will win and oppress those who do follow.
go to any multicultural school lel
so much for non oppression leftis

gipsys and non educated africans, fuck you

It's *explosion* fanta- *allahuakbaring in background* excuse me, it's fantasti- *dodges truck of peace* as I was saying, multiculti is the way of the future. it's progressive, it's excitin- *mass shooting breaks out*, so vibrant and colorfu- *sound of aesthetic perimiters being built*, safe and progressi- *dodges molotov cocktail*, it's just grea- *dies in kamikaze plane attack*

I don't even know where to start. Everything fucking sucks.

Multiculturalism gave me the desire to kill myself

>what is like
You tell me.

For reals tho, we're loosing pretty bad. I don't see salvations except for ethnistatism in order to prepare for the racewars

Seiously, the genocide is real

you trust people less which is very damaging for communities. no more leaving the door unlocked and other things where you know its gonna be ok.
the "bad" ones (niggers, etc) are usually the clowns in school, criminals on the street and its always true making the normal ones more right-wing / anti-immigrant.
generally more police, bullying, drugs and other degenerate stuff leading to the wish for more order and authority.

Ive lived in NY, Chicago, and LA. In NY I spent like 2 years living in the Bronx at that.

Its literally fine.

>t. José Johnson-Horowitz

Hey rabbi

My hometown is diversity lite. Populated mostly by whites with a variety of successful, high IQ Asians and Hispanics. It was an extremely wealthy, safe, and trusting community.

I have no illusions about how quickly it would go to hell under a tidal wave of Blacks and Hispanics.

Many of my friends are immigrants or children of immigrants. We get along because we share the same hobbies and because they are all western in thought if not in race.

Every year I'm noticing suburban neighbourhoods becoming more and more (((diverse))). School children getting off the bus are majority coloured now and taking public transit downtown is a similar experience. I don't have to be a racist or a white supremacist to see where this is going. Soon white people will be a minority in the country we built and I think that is a damn shame.

yeah until the timebomb explodes
keep believing that

>fine
>detroit

Believe what? I lived it. Its a fact.

>gets on the bus every morning
>empty seat next to me
>riding for a while picking up people no biggie
>see stop aproaching with bone-through-the-nose nigger practicing voodoo
>please god dont let him sit next to me
>"hello friend how are you today eh?"
>reeks
>every fucking morning

>poland
>"fine"

I live in a multicultural area. People are just people. Some wear towels around their head.

If you could see how the world looked a hundred years ago you'd change your stupid mind right quick, jamoke.

what are you implying

you're probably a degenerate nigger yourself. otherwise you wouldn't be "literally fine"

Lmao, given the option to live in 2017 or 1917, I would choose 2017 every time. I dont see what your point is. Whats so great about polio and dysentery?

That the polish are a type of nigger, so you have no standing

Nah, white. Its almost like you have no clue what youre talking about.

at my trades school, we're very multiracial but not very multicultural because all the students grew up in similar areas.

It's bad, im waiting for an answer.

>How does just general everyday life look like in multicultural countries?
lived in a few "diverse" (read: black) areas before. It's kind of funny, they seem to act different if there are more blacks around. When it's majority black it's completely stereotypical. If there are very few blacks in an area, then they're white presenting. When I lived in noth-chaustin, there were people outside every single gas station and mcdonalds begging for money. When you go to go in the door they try to get in the way and say "ayyo man i can get a dolla?" or "maaaaaaaaannn, ooga booga dolla?" They're like zombies. Anytime you go anywhere, if you sit in your car they will slowly walk up to you and start asking for a dolla or a newpote when they get close to your window.

wow you're pretty racist towards that polish guy guess what happens to people like you in a multicultural (aka anti-white) community?

Well, I live in Detroit Michigan here in the US. It's pretty much nigger central. These fucking apes ruin everything and I have to carry my gun with me wherever I go. I haven't had to use it while I've been out in public but some teenage nog tried to rob me at knife point, so I pulled up my shirt to reveal my weapon and asked if he wanted to get shot and he fucked off. My house has been broken into several times, twice while I was home. I'm poor as fuck but they still stole my kitchen appliances like a toaster oven and a coffee maker.

The first time I shouted from down the hall that I was armed, and that they needed to leave. Well, one of them reached around the door frame and nearly shot me in the face. I returned fire and they ran off.

The second time my house was broken into they were in my kitchen. I gave no verbal warning and just opened fire. I heard one of them scream and they all ran out the back door. When I flicked on the light, there was blood everywhere trailing out the back door and onto the driveway. Those fucking apes stole my fucking coffee maker that was like 15 years old.

So there you go OP, that's what "diversity" and "multiculturalism" looks like. It looks like subhuman niggers breaking into your house and trying to rob and kill you, even when you're dirt poor. And you're forced to blow your eardrums out and put holes in them and your walls just to get them out of your house that you spend half your life working to pay for.

Imagine going to a school or living somewhere where 1/3 of the people don't understand basic concepts of hygiene, manners, work ethic, or laws, demand whatever they want from institutions (and get it), yet still insist upon the validity of their persecution complex, receive more help from their host society than anyone else, yet still fail constantly and universally due to laziness and stupidity. It's like living with an autistic man-child who shits his pants when he's angry, assaults people in public for bothering him, steals things from stores and pretends he doesn't understand what he's doing, and when he's caught puts on his "Be Gentle — I Have Autism" hat.

Works well with all races except black, Muslim, and jew. Mexicans, Slavs, and Chinese in my neighborhood get along just fine.

>NY, Chicago, and LA

GAS GAS GAS LITERAL SUBHUMAN DETECTED THIS IS NOT A DRILL

I forget the study but it was a seminal one in the 50s, the social scientist found that not only did you trust nonwhites less when you lived around them, you trusted whites less as well. The effect of multiracial neighborhood living was to completely breakdown the normal margin of comfort that humans have to have in order to get along in a large complex society. Iirc it also lead to far higher rates of depression.

The guy was chastised for the study severely and pressured to recant and blacklisted for the rest of his life.

WHY THE FUCK DON'T YOU JUST TAKE THE FIRST RIDE THE FUCK OUT OF THERE???

>How it’s like attending school, for example, with different ethnicities and races.

It's great, I can thank the school years I spent with Albanians, Calabrians, Neapolitans and Moroccans that made me become the person I am today. I've learned to fight and now I understand that there are superior ethnicities and inferior ethnicities and I know how to deal with them. I came in that I was a stupid communist soyboy, and I came out as a man.

Because I'm fucking poor. I'm already too deep in debt and I can't afford to live anywhere else.

I’m sorry for you

>be me
>be 17
>Go to a Irish speaking school in Dublin
>All Irish school are almost 100% white
>feelsgood.png
>Have little contact with anyone outside my school
>Think every school in Dublin was like mine
>Go to some stupid road safety thing with some other schools
>All the school are coming into the hall
>My school comes in first
>Sit down next to my mate
>Next school comes in
>No joke 80% non white (like pic)
>I was in shock
>Never before have I seen so many shitskins in real like
>Only half of them were speaking English

It was a traumatic experience

which leads to people having less friends and increased divorces, making people depressed.
its a death spiral

It's shit but I can live with it for now. Just make sure you vote, keep your boarders shut. Beat the fuck out of immigrants that move in near you. Do not let them take root, or you'll end up like me.

Detroit is the end goal of multiculturalism. It's like Brazil or South Africa, except most of the white people were able to flee to parts of the country that weren't like that, rather than having to resort to fortifications and private security.

I live in New York City so it's probably the most diverse place one can find.

I don't really know how to answer your question, living here is like living in anywhere else. Schools are schools and life is life.

Well, it's certainly never boring. Which is shit because i like boring. Each day there is some other godforsaken unnecessary bullshit going on. And i'm subconsciously constantly scanning the area wether i want to or not because i inherently know i'm not save here. And the dirty garbage ethnic fast food is godawful, too.

so glad I don't have to take public transport anymore. fuckingn nogs either smell like they bathed in axe body spray™ or shit™ at all times.

Once again, you have no clue dude. I used to joke with mexicans in LA about how I needed someone to "hook up a 220v for my air compressor broh" in a mexican accident.

I used to call the guy I bought coffee at the bodega my niggah.

Also, polish people are true niggers. Swiss are bitchy little faggots.

Well I live in California which is second state in the union in which as a white man I am a minority. Most of my day I see poor mestizo who most of the time do not speak english. Many rich chinese immigrants who also do not speak english frequently. No sense of community in the city, most of the whites have left but will not admit why.

funny you ask, I live near STL and near a Serbian neighborhood, they are basically white niggers but even worse because they think they are better than other people but they end up looking like that one weird kid in high school that always does really stupid things and thinks the people are laughing with him but instead everyone is laughing at him,

like a shower of shit !!!

It's a living hell, my country destroyed itself supporting niggers reproduction with welfare long time before most of you guys, I've been watching this happen during the last 30 years here...

My city is 75% white, 6% nigger, 1% asian, 18% mixed race (what you guys probably know as brazilians by liveleak videos, media propaganda etc).

Everyday life: if you see anyone on the street who is white you're ok, otherwise hide your cellphone and wallet, you have to use fake wallet on the car so you have something to give if you're robbed without your documents/real cards, it's normal for they to just shot people who they try to rob and don't have anything to be robbed, any middle-class to high middle class house have barbed wire and/or electric fences, high class only in closed and walled neighborhoods... Hijacking and home invasion (armed robbery) is very frequent, if you react and kill the niggers, you go to jail. And my city is one of the safer ones in this country

It was a good and developing country 20 years ago, relatively safe, when us clean whites were a majority, use us as an example and keep your countries white, no matter the costs

School I went to (UK) was full of nogs. Plenty of them were fine, but they're extremely tribal and the white kids were generally afraid to piss them off either for fear of being called racist or suddenly having 20 of them want to beat the shit out of you.

In hindsight I get the impression that whites have an admiration for their strong close-knit sense of community which has been completely stripped away from us. It's why you see a lot of arse kissing and over-eagerness to be friends with them - we want in on it.

KILL ME ALREADY

The few whites left here are poor just like me, and we have the choice between staying in our homes or taking our chances in some shitty crackerbox apartment somewhere else.

Basically this. A never ending shower of shit.

Indeedery-doo. The multiracial neighborhood brought in under things like "disparate impact" and "spread out public housing" and "refugee resettlement" is one of the most nefarious things I've ever seen. It's like for whites to be white they have to grow up white enough and still feel that connection, and the Jews know this, and specially target any areas likely to produce white-positive feelings (neighborhoods over 90% white).

Where i live in northern VA it has already taken root, the few somewhat sane whites live in fortress complexes in far-off suburbia, the only other whites with money are Jew familiars living in fortress high rises or completely brainwashed soy creatures trying to make a go of it in multiracial neighborhoods.

Funny enough they still know they have it shit. Watching my cousin as his daughter was turning of school age was hilarious, they moved heaven and Earth to buy a house in the more white School district two miles south of where we both lived, and claimed it was just about getting her the "right" education. I just can't fathom anymore what it's like to be them, having swallowed the pill I can never go back to lying to myself on that level.

One thing I should add that would be different now that I think about it is that I got to meet a lot of different people and cultures. I have friends of all ethnicities and is fun to go to their festivals and restaurants and always have something new to try. You can never really be bored in NYC because of that, every piece of the city can give you a new experience you never had before.

God damn I fucking hate niggers.

>I live in New York City
>I don't really know how to answer your question, living here is like living in anywhere else.
youtube.com/watch?v=9E62iA6KCIQ

>Step into wrong side of town
>Get beaten up
Want to know how I know you're trolling?

I have had 3 bikes stolen and 2 car stereos
My grandma has had her car stolen 3x
Fuck diversity and multiculturalism and fuck the kikes who force it on us

>croat
>mentions multiculturalism
Croats are zero cultural

I went to university with a high volume of middle eastern immigrants. Felt like I was the outsider. They would all get together and do brown stuff, and exclude people like me. Basically they live in my country but want nothing to do with me. Feels bad.

It's a bastardized shopping mall where cultures come to fucking die. NYC should be wiped off the face of the Earth with an enormous high-ordnance explosive, motherfucker.

I clarified in a reply, I wasn't really giving it enough thought. Cause it's like, this is normal to me.

It's worse than most folks know or want to admit.

>t. former HS school teacher and coach

How are the cultures dying?

holy fuck. my school is also 90% white, it would be insane to see otherwise. going into town depresses me. half the people are black

One of my most vivid memories from elementary school is watching this utterly retarded she-negro stare at me blankly while she dug DEEP into her nose and then stuck her finger in her mouth. That's kind of representative of my entire experience going to schools in a very diverse area. I ended up getting into good boy programs and shit just to get away from them.
>multiculturalism made me into a middle school Nazi

People need to stop sugar coating shit and tell it like it is. Someone needs to set an example to other people that it's okay to express yourself and say that this shit ain't right, and to stop clenching your fist in your pocket and instead take it to some kike's FUCKING NOSE. I FUCKING HATE JEWS.

>step into wrong side of town
>get beaten up

This can happen anywhere. DESU I saw more fights in boys town and wrigglyville in chicago than anywhere else in the country, and it was usually white guys fighting.

I mean, its not like Ive never seen a nigger moment. But Ive lived in plenty of (((diverse))) places happily and unscathed. Why are you so afraid all the time, user?

It's not like living anywhere else at all. For instance, the last time I went there the infrastructure was third world, everybody was a rude obnoxious asshole and the drivers were all completely insane. The wop dagos were alright, but the chinks were basically colonists and the Jews thought they were living in Seinfeld and maybe they were right.

LA is a third world shithole, t. Commiefornian refugee

It's shit. You don't feel like at home at all, you want to leave as far away as possible. It's not nation anymore just a blob of mindless brown people praying on your life and property.

Because you're turning them into flanderized, cartoony representations of the base culture with none of the heart and no actual emotional investment in the culture at hand. It's the faggiest, most vanilla, normiest fucking thing for people who wouldn't know what true spirituality meant if it spat them in their stupid fucking faces. I fucking hate NYC and all the disgusting cities that follow in its footsteps. There's nothing genuine about the "culture" depicted there. It's all just advertising. It's just a fucking strategy. It's not fucking cultural. It's not spiritual. I hope NYC gets nuked TODAY, and that's the God's honest fucking truth.

Not good

Its not. Its one of the nicest places to live in the world. It has some of the highest property values, etc. The real problem with it is most people are shallow and vapid af

No sugar coater here, if you do tell the truth most people zone out or try to attack you, sometimes literally. The parents, if they're around at all, are often worse than the kids.

There are shiskins in Ireland? I thought you guys were based..

Being forced to live in contact with one another. Basically cultures are like bacterial colonies, without separation they will be in constant contact warfare with one another. Having them all live under the thumb of the Jew landlord in hellish Jew York City, otherwise interesting (mildly) cultures start to die. You see chinks, pajeets, muds, tribal nogs all start aping the same Jewish creation: the materialistic urban youth.

Two full generations of that and what is left will have nothing to do with the culture it came from. The only thing propping up the cultures that remain is the steady influx of immigrants from the old world culture, but they are only a hop and a skip away from watching kids of theirs grow up in the same judaized nigger hell. I would feel bad for them if I was not so intent on removing them to their place of origin.

I grew up from birth through adulthood as a U.S. Army Brat (my Dad retired as a General Officer).
Lived in 9 different countries in Europe, Asia & even the former Soviet Union (Dad was the Embassy Military Attache).
As such, I was able to experience "the good, the bad & the ugly" of many different races, cultures & political systems.
To this day I am thankful for the experience because I am more able to form my own informed & rational opinions on issues of this sort.
I am always amazed at the level of autism that spews from people who have never actually ventured outside of their own "cultural bubble".
Statistically, more than half of all Americans have never traveled outside their home State, much less to another country.
This is just plain sad & just perpetuates total cluelessness.
Frankly, most of my fellow Americans on Sup Forums need to get out more.

Full disclosure:
I was also in the U.S. Army & served 1 deployment in Iraq, 1 deployment in Afghanistan & 2 deployments in Africa.
Now I am a civilian DoD contractor.

You WISH you could nuke NYC today. NYC COULD nuke you today, *if they felt like it.* But they dont because they are too busy running the world and doing stuff to care about a shitty little country like sweden

>What is like to live in “diverse” area?

Made me realise jews don't make me hate chinks, chinks make me hate chinks

I know. People have to stop feeding them their fear. People respect somebody who draws a line in the sand; who stands up for what he believes in. If you stand tall and convey yourself with conviction they can mock you all they like; your message will shine through. People need a fucking voice, people need a leader, that's what the fuck they need. Somebody who says everything they're thinking and expresses it with genuine conviction and not just because they're trying to score political brownie points. It feels like they don't fucking make people like that anymore. It's a fucking travesty. What the fuck has become of us? Seriously.

I live in Houston, Tx and there are a ton of fucking Mexicans here. It's truly horrendous. They create ghettos and refuse to integrate themselves (on average).The wealthier ones do and they tell their children they're American, but for the most part it's god awful.

Are they paying you well? I bet they're not given that they are Jews. On the off chance you make a living wage, where do I sign up to do this? Cause it seems easy.

So then NYC is not culturally diverse, and therefore a good place for whites to live.

t. (you)

Lol

>constant flow of drugs coming from local ms13 gang
>people constantly being shot o er extremely dumb shit
>drug addiction
>theft
>Grafitti everywhere because no one gives a shit about the history of the town
>near constant loitering in public areas
>druggies mumbling incoherently in the middle of the streets
>rape
WTF I love multiculturalism now. Oh and another great part.
>Tfw the people who immigrate here barely speak English so there is this massive language barrier here between you and other folks
Diversity is our strength desu. I think the only positive experience I've had from it is that I've been able to talk with hardcore Muslims from the middle East to get a sense of their culture. One guy from Saudi Arabia and one guy from Lebanon. One supported Hezbollah and the other used to go to executions for entertainment. Also, every gay persona I've ever met was either a drug addict, was molested, or had massive relationship/family issues. Usually a combination of all of those.

It only around 2-3%

Nah, it's racially diverse, so not good for whites. It's culturally not diverse, so bad for anyone to live in, unless you are a buttfuck-taking Jew like (you).

Go ahead, nuke me, you'd be doing me a fucking favor you rat piece of shit. At least I wouldn't have to live with acknowledging the existence of such a scummy piece of shit rats nest as NYC you fucking scum. Go enjoy watching a naked homeless nigger take a shit in the subway or whatever the fuck it is you do you fucking east-cost cock mongling sack of fucking ass piss.

why do nogs love dancing on desks so much?

Paid for what? Realizing that by the numbers, its better to live an LA than Mobile?

I mean why is that a bad thing? I thought you guys wanted immigrants to assimilate to the culture of the land, no? And to keep the biological analogy running, inbreeding isn't healthy, crossbreeding is. What's the loss if a culture of immigrants is lost to assimilate? Its not like that retroactively erases the culture that the immigrant came from? theres a whole country still there if you want to see that culture.

Moved from eastern yuro to the US as a kid, you had to beat up a nigger every other day to keep them in line.

I want immigrants to assimilate into a fucking grave. Don't put words in my mouth. They don't belong on my soil except as fertilizer. Fuck off.

OP is a CIA nigger harvester. We don't have multiculturalism in Croatia so nobody would even think about that concept.

SAGE

Oh ok my mistake, I thought I remember reading that before somewhere but I'm probably mistaken.

>mfw your jealous because youll never be a productive enough member of society to even afford rent in a place like NYC, let alone thrive and enjoy life there

Its okay user, there are plenty of white towns left.