What went right Sup Forums?

What went right Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1dURgS8T_2M&t=1s
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5108843/Woman-left-tears-man-shoots-pit-bull-dead.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

my neighbors around me are renters
they let their dogs run all over the street because they are too lazy to actually walk their dogs
if i ever saw a pit bull actually go into my garage or my house, i'd pop it, too

>nigger dog dies while breaking and entering in a home defense scenario
Everything went right.

1. He protected his property and people within his property
2. He kept crazy leftist women off his property
3. Exercised his 2nd amendment rights
4. Calmly explained to the women shes stupid

the bullet

Dog violated the NAP, owner should have been shot also

I'd fucking shoot a dog, and waste a bullet or so; rather than getting bit, paying medical care, and losing time off work recovering.

literally pits do what their typical owners do, break and enter.

link the video

>What went right Sup Forums?
The bullet, obviously.

Shooting a pit bull with a handgun is most likely a very bad idea if it really isn't attacking you.

What kind of nigger shed do they live in?
The dog can just walk inside?

No european woman should ever have to cry over her pup.

I pray the animal activists find his home.

It's amazing how ignorant the general public is about how much damage a dog can do with one bite, let alone a god damn pit bull. They always sympathize with the dog

cats are better. they dont go after innocent glock nen

You must consider the culture of dogs, user. They do not understand houses and property lines. Cultural Relativism must be taken seriously when dealing with those outside our culture. Dogs have a New World Order without any borders.

See? Like this idiot here. Has no idea what a dog can do. This ignorance seems to be common in America for some reason

White women with pitbulls are coalburners

>"please like and subscribe."

The mindstate of these people.

This.

dogs will rip your throat out, of course you should defend yourself when one invades your home, that fucker could have rabies, you don't know

yep, fits the profile

I pray someone finds the dog shooters address and sends him some pizza and flowers too.

Leaf, you should listen to Trudeau. That is part and parcel of dogs being around. We have a new dog friendly world and you must adjust. Nevermind that the Trudeau Foundation has a logo that is solely the boy lover symbol.

Honestly what kind of pussy "man" can't handle a dog without firearms, let alone refrain from preemptively killing it.
You burgers are such fucking pussies, lol.

>dog comes in house
>runs around
>leaves the house
>follow it and shoot it
The stupid nigger that killed the innocent dog. That's who is wrong.

If it ran in to the house growling and attacked him and he had a gun, sure defend yourself.

>Not all pitbulls

The dog's owner continues to cry over the dog, which appears to be called Zeus, before promising to 'destroy everything [the man in the house] loves'.

Inside, the woman who says she is afraid of dogs adds that she actually has a dog of her own, and that Zeus had tried to get into a fight with it.

In a second video, titled 'Part two of my dad killing a pit bull' the woman roars that 'this ain't going down like that, it ain't.'

But she admits that the dog must have slipped out of its chain when she was at work.

-------------------------

she leaves a pitbill that is able to break its chain outside instead of fencing him or caging him

stupid bitch

sup guys its ya boy 56%pitbullkilla
dont forget to like and subscribe thanks

a gift card for a local gun shop to replace the ammo he used, and another for a steak dinner, he deserves it.

Video pls

>afraid of dogs
>has her own dog

what

The owners of the dog would be beaten up here if their animal managed to enter anyone's property. Why are whites such absolute niggers when it comes to animals?

Probably an ankle biter

Source? Seeing people cry is the only way I feel some kind of emotion.

>my neighbors around me are rentersthey let their dogs run all over the street because they are too lazy to actually walk their dogs

5lbs of dark chocolate chips scattered on the lawn takes care of stray dogs

>5lbs of dark chocolate chips scattered on the lawn takes care of stray dogs
This, chocolate for everyone

I’m a furry and I LOVE dogs, but if a Nigger breed broke into my house and came after me I would have no problem wasting it with my problem solver.

She looks like that creepy skin and bones monster crawling in a post-apocalyptic city.

Have you ever been attacked by a dog? You won't leave unscathed after they get ahold of you only once

He was a good boy, he dindu nuffin.

kek

LIKE PLUS SUBSCRIBE

>>dog comes in (strangers) house
How does this happen?
shitty owner got their pet killed.

nice.

Why is this Sup Forums's favorite article?

Yeah, let it go eat some toddler.

These things are as dangerous as a mountain lion. Should be shot on sight if loose.

>finally a righteous story about nigger dog being dealt with the correct way
>no link to video
>no link to story
fug

>Afraid of tigers
>Own a cat

WTF?

I don't know.. poltards like to believe they're the hottest shit around, discussing important issues and stuff while 80% of threads are about dogs, D&C, larping or sexual frustration lmao

Yeah, save for toxoplasmosis & its’ effects Upon the human brain, keeping domesticated indoor felines is great!

Wew.

I'd shoot the thing too. I love lots of animals, just not the ones that are trying to kill me.

Used to worry about that, but study from this year says cats DON'T cause brain damage or schizophrenia.

"Nelson called it a "horrific" attack.

He said Cartee and her sister were pulling the dog off of Cartee's mother. That's when the dog turned on Cartee and killed her.

Her sister and mother both suffered injuries to their arms from the attack. The mother had surgery the night of the attack, according to Nelson.

He said the male dog, named Spike, was seven to 10 years old.

Despite an allegation that the dog had previously attacked Cartee's mother and put her in the hospital, Nelson said that there no record about the dog attacking anyone prior to the fatal attack on Saturday.

Nelson said they are not sure why the dog began attacking the mother. He said possibilities include that the dog was set off when he heard a loud or high pitch noise, or simply snapped for no explicable reason."

literal autistic retards of the dog world

>Porsche
Do Americans really name their children after cars?

youtube.com/watch?v=1dURgS8T_2M&t=1s

Reminds of the time when the iPhone 4 had reception issues and Apple told people they were "holding it wrong".

t. Sup Forumsentleman

>kills human over dog
>Good owner

Yeah, I'm sure their dog doesn't bark all fucking day.

Are you completely retarded? Dogs mark their territory all the time and will murder other dogs who come too close. Also look at any working dog. They're territorial as fuck.

Top kek, you sure talk tough.
I was attacked by a doberman that I managed to kill with my hands (fingers, meet eyes) and I collapsed from blood loss after it. 197 stitches, five surgeries and two years of physiotherapy later and I honestly wish I just had a fucking gun.
I can't even own a doggo now because every time, every fucking time one comes near me, they get their hackles up and start growling at me WHILE I FUCKING BACK AWAY.

lol diabolical

i used to have a 20 lbs terrier
she was adorable but id never walk her unchained or just let her run around the neighborhood because she could be aggressive
no one knows what a dog might be thinking until it attacks, and pit bulls tend to bite multiple areas and cause more ripping injuries according to ER docs

Only the ones we want to turn into strippers/whores

>Tfw I know a girls named Tequilla, Mercedes, and Chrystler all in my town

The car was named after a daughter.

Educate yourself Abdul, you wont take over Germany as you are

You can kill a dog by poking it in the eyes with your fingers?

he was a good boy he dindu nuffin

If someone tore out your optic nerves you'd probably die of shock too, user.

Yeah but did the shooter mark his territory with his piss? How was the dog supposed to know?

Move out. Seek greener pastures.

>he doesn't spritz all his belongings in piss to spook the neighbors and to show his family and dogs that these are his things.
what kind of fucko is dumb enough to do this?

Turning the tables on that is trashy beyond belief though.

>Please like please subscribe

Whoever made this video is the one who deserved to get shot

>literally got came into
Wtf nigger

Post not found

>"He came after me, I'm sorry"
>"I'm sorry"
Cuck

Tough break.... maybe she should have had pic related for her baby

Couldn't you have just said you would have shot the nigger dog? That post reeks of misplaced context.

t. Guy who has never been bitten by a dog.

Look I get it, if I'd only ever met friendly puppers I would assume they are all friendly too. I'm just telling you that you are wrong

Everywhere else in my area is the same and I work in the area. Ohio isn't the worst but there are some real white trash gems

Pro tip - that's the best way to stop all animal attacks

This board is degenerate as fuck for orgasming over shooting a dog. He had a right and it was necessary, but you shouldn't take joy from it. Nazis were animal rights advocates. That woman let her dog die because she was a nigger who doesn't use a leash. Retards shouldn't have dogs.

thanks

>Porsche
>first name
OK, Ghengis.

A little late, but since op is a faggot.
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5108843/Woman-left-tears-man-shoots-pit-bull-dead.html

This isn't just some dog... It's a pitbull.

this desu. our neighbors have two pits, neither kept on a leash, and they frequently trespass onto our property. we have 10 acres so it’s not a problem for us, but there are many highways/roads nearby and deer season is open. Just last week the owner posted to zuckbook that one was missing, sans collar. The dog was found miles away, after traversing several adjacent tracts belonging to other people. The owner’s lack of responsibility is appalling. I would feel sorry for the dogs if anything happened.

>pit bull
sage call me when a real doggo is in trouble

do germans actually have lots of German Sheppards or are you replacing them with african dogs

This is clearly a false flag. The Jews were after it.

t. noguns

Th.. This is actually a good idea. Very unethical, but good.
Does this work for cats too?

Fuck. I wanted to see the pit get shot. It's just the aftermath video. Well, at least that's another pitbull problem solved.

>Shitheads who just let their dogs wander around the neighborhood
Forget the dog, shoot the owners.

rip pupper.

keep it on a leash next time you dumb whore.

Thot

Do you guys have a lot of German Shepherds?