Just dropped this because it seems the plot is going nowhere 10 episodes in, and Oz is a fucking cunt

Just dropped this because it seems the plot is going nowhere 10 episodes in, and Oz is a fucking cunt.
Did you have a better experience with Pandora Heart?

>Oz is a fucking cunt
No you, faggot. Oz is a miracle and is too nice for his own good. Alice is an usurper bitch.

Lottie > Echo > Alice > all
Read the manga instead. Even though the last arc was shit.

It's like the Ever17 of manga: it is very good once you get to the Big Final Twist that explains everything, but until then nothing seems to make sense.
That's why the anime (which ends way before that) literally has no purpose.

Funny I also dropped Ever17.
I hope Pandora heart manga is better. But the anime really left a bad taste in my mouth

I warn you: the volumes where shit gets serious are 17, 18 and 19. That means you have to wait almost 16 volumes before things start coming together, but after that everything will make sense, meaning a high re-reading value too.

>19 volumes
Holy shit. Well thanks I'll check it out one of these days. Alice and Break was cute but I don't really like Oz

The anime is terrible aside from seiyuu and OST. The manga, however, is breathtaking and my favorite to date. It's pretty psychological and fucked up to some degree, but a wonderful read you will not regret.

Also Alice is best girl, fuck Echo.

Well the anime didnt quite follow the manga.

I wish this got a new anime with brotherhood treatment. But that wont happen since the manga ended already.

Hah just finished this shit also. It was bullshit but the manga was really enjoyable. They left all the great stuff out of it like Oz wielding b-rabbit's scythe, the truth behind Jack's motives and much more.

>no love for Sharon
I won't allow this!

Sharon was a shitty character. She was even shittier in the manga because she was so useless.

I really wanted to like her. Her design was top notch, but she was so boring.

Alice is still best.

Whatever happened to Oz's imouto?

I really need to read the entirety of the manga from chapter 1, can it be done in 1 day?

No.

The manga is a downright masterpiece. My favorite work in fiction. Break is my favorite character of all time, and Alice is one of my favorite heroines of all time(And her mother is the hottest fictional character I've ever seen) I'm downright obsessed with it, when I first read it last year, I wouldn't stop talking about how great it was to my friends and they got annoyed at me, it's just perfect.

Too bad the anime was so shit. Hoping for a remake of it.

>remake
Never.

I enjoyed the Anime a lot. Then read the Manga. They're both good. fite me.

I liked the manga enough to buy the volumes of it as they were released, but I didn't find it particularly great. I kept forgetting half the characters in between volume releases, and it would often waste time with subplots I really didn't care about. If the content was more focused and trimmed down to maybe 15 volumes worth of material, it would probably be a lot better.

Like this character. I can remember very little of anything she did in the story. She cried about Break, right?

Echo was really cute, but again, other than being cute I can remember almost nothing about why she was relevant to the story.

It might have been the slow release schedule, and marathoning it might help, but I was glad when it finally ended.

Ended up with Glibert's otouto

This. By the last arc I didn't know what was going on anymore.
I should probably reread it.

I can dream, can't I?
I can see what you mean, but I actually really loved the subplots and complexity of the side characters. It's subjective I suppose. It's the type of series that's best for re-reads. I remember the first time, I didn't understand what was going on in the final arc, but after re-reading I understood it all much better and remembered more of the characters's arcs.

Dropped the manga at Volume 8. Too uninteresting.

No he ditched her.

Oz a shit, Jack an annoying insane faggot, Alice a genki qt chick, Break a best, Lacie a hot psycho bitch, Eccho a sweet grill.
Everyone else is homosexual or uninteresting characters

Really? Idk I read it a long time ago, guess I'm wrong

;_;

If I wanted to marathon it what would be the best way to go about it? Should I just download it all from somewhere? I've thought about doing it for the longest time but it's so daunting.

Well, I just read it online the first time, and for the second, I bought the volumes and binged them. I much preferred my second read where I bought the volumes, but downloading the series should be fine. But as people have said, it's seemingly uninteresting and boring with the first volumes(1-8 in particular although, I actually liked volume 8 for having a cute chapter about Echo) but eventually ties together to a much better story so it depends on your personal preference and what you find easier.
Vincent isn't uninteresting or homosexual(Bi but close enough.)

Yeah, he abandons her, and seemingly she re-marries(I'm pretty sure there's a panel showing a man in a cottage she probably lives at). Tragic, it was best ship.

I read it for the longest time but because of the gaps in releases I got confused (maybe I'd be confused anyway) and couldn't continue anymore, but marathoning might make more sense.
I heard Break dies. I knew he had a death flag but it's going to be sad to actually read it. He was a favorite of mine.

Yep, it's pretty much stated(Or implied) from the start and becomes more and more obvious as it goes. It's barely even a spoiler to say it happens, the tension is more so "when will it happen?" rather than "will it happen?"

Was Break in love with Sharon's mom? I know that he saw her as a daughter.

I wish there was more of echo , i liked her design.

Jack did nothing wrong.

for manga reader what happen to the white alice black alice came with oz at the end ?