All along, Donald Trump has been trying to distract from the news about his Russia scandal by any means possible...

All along, Donald Trump has been trying to distract from the news about his Russia scandal by any means possible. If he thinks a major Trump-Russia bombshell is about to land, he picks a fight with a famous black athlete, or he randomly begins ranting about Hillary Clinton. But on Sunday evening, after having spent the weekend trying and failing to find a way to distract the public (and perhaps distract himself) from the Flynn news, Trump just couldn’t do it anymore, and he let loose.

Trump tweeted “Since the first day I took office, all you hear is the phony Democrat excuse for losing the election, Russia, Russia,Russia. Despite this I have the economy booming and have possibly done more than any 10 month President. MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!” So now he’s finally acknowledging the Russia scandal, in frantic fashion, complete with mis-spaced commas and an all caps crescendo. In what may have been a Freudian slip, he also appeared to accidentally frame himself as only being a “ten month president.” So now what?

Other urls found in this thread:

trumptwitterarchive.com/
twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/708045086135881728
twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/698853277706784772
twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/692331943132794882
twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/692115662899167236
twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/699968804311470080
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

He's only been POTUS for ten months

>He's only been POTUS for ten months

Already the worst POTUS in world history.

LOL This graphic proves that Trump A) has done something B) You love pedos.

One day i hope you and all american liberals understand that being the president it's really hard and involves shady deals with everyone, not just the russians.

>distract from the news about his Russia scandal
what news?
what indictments?
what convictions & sentences?
>mfw nearly a year of BS & noise but no charges against Trump

Buchanan?

> He's been trying to distract from our distraction! The coward! The utter fiend!

Fuck the Russia probe. It's just a three-ring circus used to drum up Cold War II, because the neocons ran out of regimes in the Middle East to tip over without a Big Bad Villain.

If Flynn was a rat-fink, that's too fucking bad, but you might as well accuse all Presidential campaigns of taking foreign money and making overtures to foreign governments.

shitty bait thread with leading statements and rampant pseudo-speculation. Saged.

Not just US, I'm talking world history, worst president ever.

>but you might as well accuse all Presidential campaigns of taking foreign money and making overtures to foreign governments.

But he's done all that.

All campaigns do that.

The dems weren't entitled to iraq money, but they took it anyway.

trumptwitterarchive.com/

You're fucking stupid then

> ISIS is running around wild. I will fix it fast.
Funny how he keeps delivering on promises and Western media is flatly refusing to cover it in any real way.

Think about it. There is no more capital city for ISIS. We turned the tide in months, if not weeks. How much have we heard about that?

No? Nothing? CNN is stroking itself off to Roy Moore?

twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/708045086135881728
twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/698853277706784772
twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/692331943132794882
twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/692115662899167236
twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/699968804311470080

DOTARD

>Not sure if tarded or just hardworking user trying to get that $0.50 deposited in his account so he can make rent this month in the city

> Trump getting mad at coverage
Funny, I'm still not seeing media coverage of the fall of ISIS after Trump unshackled our military.

ISIS is not entirely defeated, so we see no need to report on it. So what if ISIS no longer controls any cities? There's an unspecified number of fighters not exceeding 300 still in the rural desert along the Iraqi-Syrian border. The Caliphate endures!

t. CNN