How are dindus in Burgerland reacting to these news burgers?

How are dindus in Burgerland reacting to these news burgers?

Other urls found in this thread:

usatoday.com/story/opinion/2017/11/27/clinton-ponders-2020-run-lets-not-forget-her-real-libya-scandal-glenn-reynolds-column/895853001/
youtube.com/watch?v=Iw5Ij_RFJ1Q
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

It seems like the Arabs think that they are property now.

I avoid dindus so I wouldn't know

Libya will stop at nothing to save Europe and we reward them by firing missiles at them.

Some people are in school / college or have jobs where they have to interact with them.

We can't all be privileged autistic NEETs

Sounds like mostly bullshit to me, and the video of it seems fake as fuck.
>western media team just drove up to a slave market and the slavers just continued
>barely any footage thouh except the scenes with worse quality than the average Bigfoot capture
nah I call bullshit

>how are dindus in burgerland reacting?
They’re probably just going to kneel down for the anthem, maybe knock down a statue or two

They're watching world star videos

Black people are meant to be slaves

they must be angry because now there is a new group with a bigger victim status

>How are dindus in Burgerland reacting to these news burgers?
by posting many angry emojis on fb, to whom I reply "gadafi did nothing wrong" and instantly mine delicious dindu salt

>Black Slavery was begun circa 650 AD by Islam
so much retard in this post

why does anyone care really ?

Arabs used to be smart enough to castrate their slaves. Americans+Jew traders were not smart enough to do so.
Lets see if the Libyans have retained this knowledge.

They're priming you Americans to invade Libya.

The ones that peddle the marxist institutional racism propaganda honestly don't care about actual racism and slavery committed by other cultures.

Did Obama, the savior of Lybia and protector of Black people, reacted ?

Thanks FRANCE (yes France lead this shit) and NATO in general for destroying Libya.

bump

only dindus care since they chimp out like a hivemind, jbg

>wants to come to Sweden and get 1000 Euro a month welfare money for doing nothing
>gets sold a slave
KEK

Vote for Hillary 2020

It's funny, Hillary is even more reactionary than Conan the Barbarian, because the latter had some abolitionist tendencies.

Does this mean we can sell our niggers to countries like Lybia?

Better served as John Deeres than be shipped here.

>desperately trying to take responsibility away from Obanana.

Keep trying nigger.

It doesn't affect them personally so they don't care.

Theyre quiet because they know they can extort gibs from arabs with their racism and oppression card.

cant*

France because of (((Bernard-Henri Lévy))) who also BTW made a documentary which served as propaganda leading up to Bill Clinton bombing Kosovo

I like his Beretta

The truth is that BLACK men are gods of the sexual market. See the reasons:

>Every BLACK man is automatically assumed to be an alpha male.

A wh*Teboi, to be accepted as an alpha, have to change his entire personality to something more aggressive and violent, he must demonstrate dominance through verbal and non-verbal means, he must assume a overconfident, no-shits-given pose and constantly show his high status and hierarchical position.

A BLACK man to be accepted as alpha just needs to exist. Even the police thinks that, you know they assume all BLACK men are thugs? Now, have you ever seen a virgin thug? A thug with no harem of women at his disposal? Society will always consider you a alpha male by merely existing, if you only keep your mouth shut you can proceed to harem building without speaking a word.

>BLACK men have access to every type of girl

When a wh*Te wants to become a Chad, there are several paths he may choose and these paths led to different kind of girls. A wh*Te fratboy Chad will fuck sorority sluts, but he won't bang cute liberal arts sluts. A wh*Te hipsters Chad will bang cute liberal arts sluts, but he won't bang sorority sluts. A BLACK men will bang anything. The sorority slut because he is attracted to his alpha male allure, and the liberal arts chick because she is afraid of being considered racist if she doesn't offer herself to the pleasure of her african warrior king.

>BLACK men hold cultural hegemony

What is the most popular form of music in the Western world? Hip-hop. What is the most popular dance? Twerking. What is the most popular sports? Sports that BLACK people play such as basketball and football.
What is that confers legitimacy to subcultures and political ideologies? Acceptance of and by BLACK people. BLACK men are literally gods.

Bump for discount

I bring this up every chance I get when people start waxing nostalgic about Obama's foreign policy.

I'm not very well liked and I have fewer friends every day. So lonely.

We already did that more or less.

Enough American blood has been spilled over slavery. Not one drop more.

t. BBC conosseur

>Muslim crimes
Saudi Arabia currently head of UN human rights commission.
Nothing will happen.

I have no friends. Feels good man.

>i am horrified
like the UN didn't already know that slavery is still rampant in africa and the middle east. nice try.

>Implying this is bad
At least this way they do something productive and behave themselves

I'm in college, I still avoid them

exactly, they also have sex slaves

Just sounds like somesort of bbc propaganda

> alpha black male
> gets castrated at arab slave market
> gets whipped into submission
> now cleans toilets for arabs
> american race pimps dont give a shit as arabs wont send them shekels.

slavery and other human trafficking*. thanks.

THANKS HILLARY

anyone notice that its always niggers that are the first to get enslaved?

LOL

let other fucks fix it.. too many whites already died in America trying to free their sorry asses

dem whities b slaven a gayn!

How did they cut off a man's dick or balls and not have them bleed to death?

If they are slaves in Africa , that means they cant float over to Europe right?
Hilary did something right for once.

We need to meme pics of the slaves in chains with "thanks Hillary" captions.

Dindus doin what dindus do, nuffin

They don't read the news so no reaction.

Has black twitter picked up on this yet?
get some WE WUZ in there and make them think arabs stole their land.

wow who chile loved bbc so much, unless..... its a shareblue shill.

And the military is mostly minorities thanks to diversity hires and white folks being the devil
I see no downside

Cut the balls and then burn the tissue with a hot poker.

niggers have been slaves for as long humans have recorded their history, its in their DNA, their ancestry

Why must you spread this propaganda Discount-Texas? Plague-chan is worried about your whereabouts ever since you ran off and you should return.

LOL spam black twitter with this and thanks Democrats and Hillary memes.

Obviously they don't give a shit because there's no free money involved.

Native negroids HATE imported ones. They take all the hard, low paying jobs.

You have to remind to burgers and eurocucks as a whole and to liberals/MSM in particular that this is their work.

This is nothing compared to the hardships dindus face in America. These actual slaves have it easy!

and how do you figure this? vodka for brain fluid?

Slavery used to legal in Mauritania until recently and is still practiced illegally in the Mauritanian countryside. Saudi Arabia also has slaves, I've seen a vid of a Saudi guy whipping his slave hanging upside down in his apartment. It doesnt really bother me I dont care about this "human rights" nonsense, people can do whatever the fuck they want. If they wanna sell niggers, let em.

Checked

It's True, It's True...

usatoday.com/story/opinion/2017/11/27/clinton-ponders-2020-run-lets-not-forget-her-real-libya-scandal-glenn-reynolds-column/895853001/

I chuckle everytime I see something about Libya, thanks obama and NATO for helping the rebels overthrow Gaddafi back in 2011. Libya is a much better place now that he's gone, amirite?

The Russian is correct. youtube.com/watch?v=Iw5Ij_RFJ1Q

how much for a nigger? my lawn needs mowing

Learn from the burgers, it didn't really work out.

>arabs enslaving niggers
Is this news?

Send BLM there. Im sure all their screaming & thuggery will help unshackle their brothers and sisters

They unironically believe they are the decedents od Egyptian royalty, I'm sure most also believe that whites are the only people throughout time to own slaves. If you tell them the slave trade is alive in Africa they will blame whites.

Cauterize the wound.

the virgin slave
the chad slavemaster

>WHITEY ENSLAVED MUH PE-

>Saudi Arabia involved with human rights in any way shape or form
What a timeline to be alive in

We have Obama and Hillary to thank.

KEK apparently USA today has an article thanking the witch

dont worry i'll castrate him

There are only two locations on the planet with major slavery problems. Africa and India. Between them there is an estimated 30 million slaves. Africa has always had slave problems, now, in the past and it almost certainly will in the future.

Provided people like talking about Americas past and slavery and how bad it was, no one wants to do shit about slavery in the modern age.

>a kremlin vodka nigger playing the good cop

not surprised there

They can't get free shit from this. Why would they acknowledge it?

Good. Fuck these niggers

>be poor country
>Accept millions of refugees
>Enslave them all
>Become superpower
>Giant funny as shit brown colored superpower
BASED PAJEETS

THE SHUDRA SLAVES KNOW

SHIT IT DOWN

Cuck

about 80% of them died but they didn´t care because they had a whole continent more of them if they did.
You can burn the wound but it still kills most of them.

He looks like an Arab chad

Still, it was mostly the black women reproducing with the owners.
Brazil only has a 10% negro Y chromossome, despite the massive black population.

They really hate it when you call them Dalits.
I make it a point to do so whenever "microsoft support" calls me up to discuss my dell computer.
They invariably start chimping out.

Lol, someone should do a Chad slave owner, virgin slave cartoon real quick

But how do you explain the low IQ angle? Ultimately, a high IQ is more valuable than any of your listed assets; which are largely false, by the way. Even here in Boston, country music(which I hate) equals if not exceeds hip hop imo. In the clubs here, EDM(mostly white) dominate the airwaves. Also, blacks can be construed as alpha as they are compulsive and don't experience shame.

You can strangulate the blood circulation by rubber band or thin cord and the balls drop off after few days.