Touken Ranbu Hanamaru

Last episode today. Stream in 30 minutes.

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/11904029
strawpoll.me/11903950
youtube.com/watch?v=JXN46mX53HQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Tear it all down Yasu.

>Last episode today.
Man, I'm going to miss this. I know it was far from perfect, but Hanamaru was truly a good time. I love comfy sword time so much.

It's starting in less than 5 minutes and I can't find a working stream. ;_;
Post pics, guys.

>wanting spoilers
I will never understand.
Anyway here's hoping for a comfy end.

Kashuu will break again

>making Kashuu cry
Yasusada a SHIT

Why is Yagen so lewd?

Pacing seems to be all over the place.

Happy end.

I stopped watching around episode 4 because of college work. How much screen time did best boy get?

I'm not sure how I will feel if uchis get kiwame and Yasu's redesign includes that pin

Prototypes for Nendo Code of Yasusada and Kashuu anime version.

Did anyone die?

That's the purest fucking thing I've ever seen.

I don't think they would do that. Hanamaru is just one take on the idea of life in the citadel, putting references of it into the game would kind of throw away the idea that everyone's experience of the game is different.

Daily reminder that Yasu is worst sword.

VA cast

Why is he wearing gloves in an onsen?

Why are you overthinking, it's just fanservice.

>gloves on even in the bath

Perpetuating those fan theories, thanks.

Subs in 10 minutes

I can't find Oosaka (Shishiou). Am I blind or is he really not in there?

Not present.

>That point in your life you can recognize the faces of all A/B tier seiyuu

God dammit.

>Man, I'm going to miss this. I know it was far from perfect, but Hanamaru was truly a good time. I love comfy sword time so much.
Oh don't worry, you will see all the swordboys again. It's just that the next time they will be in a grimdark universe were swords get broken every two episodes.

It's out.

Finally someone with good taste.
Best boy reporting in.

Nikkari needs his own season

Since the episodes take place in each month, is anyone else planning on rewatching an episode per month next year, or am I the only one autistic enough about this show to want to do that

>Tourabu is twice in the Anime Japan logo
Nice.

I hope we'll get some kind of new announcement there.

Isn't it because there are two animes? Mikazuki for the UFO one and Yamato and Kashuu for hanamaru.

Yeah, but it's still pretty amazing considering that other anime that already have stages at Anime Japan announced are not in there at all.

Is everyone ready?

Who is this?

Spring has come for Uguisumaru

>Kashuu was the one who broke in Ikedaya
>Also got even more mentally broken
>"BUT MUH OKITA I WANT TO PROTECT HIM"
>Kashuu is the one who has to work his ass again
Yasusada is a fucking whiny insensitve cunt

I'm sort of happy this all wasn't part of an elaborate two part ruse.

>Yasusada is a fucking whiny insensitve cunt
You only realized that now? He's been like that from the first episode on.

I'm so excited about it. I even drew pic related.

Ookanehira.

Kashuu is a saint, putting up with all of this. Someone please give that boy a hug.

I still can't believe those madmen actually waited until December 2016 to release him.
They're just evil.

I can't believe it's finally happening. I'm going to miss the memes.

Saved.

Yes it was always obvious but still pisses me off, like in episode 2 when Souza and Hasebe were glad Oda was just gone and Yasu was like
>HE MIGHT BE ALIVE GUYS BE HAPPY

Is there a date for the new event or it's been confirmed for next week?

How are people sure it's really Ookanehira?

As far as I saw it's because of that thing on his collar.

Because if it's any other sword then Nitro+ will be responsible for mass fujo suicides.

No confirmed date yet, but they did say they would release a new sword along Oodenta and Sohaya mid-december.

Developers said they would release him this year.

They normally don't wait long after the teaser image, so next week is very likely. If not then the week after that.

>Developers said they would release him this year.
I remember this, back in june 2015 or something

After the last two episodes of Hanamaru, I don't know if I can stand a whole UFO season of KaneHori shit.

Sometimes I wonder if the devs legitimately hate fans of this game.

Better than Yasusada

I'd say they're equally bad.

Yes but they still want all of the shekels

>Acts like nothing happened
>Not even a fucking "I'm sorry for almost killing all of you."

Fuck this faggot, jesus christ.

What was your favorite episode Sup Forums? As an Awataguchifag, episode 7 was basically a dream.

What does something like brothers mean?

Where is pic related from, the Academy series?

The trading quest episode was my favorite

I thought Ookanehira was just a joke, didn't know he was supposed to be a real sword.

strawpoll.me/11904029
strawpoll.me/11903950

I can't decide between episodes 7 and 10.

Means pretty much what he said in this context, and yes it's from the Gakuen series.

Did anyone else cry?
Now I know how the producer felt.

Jiji's ED was my favorite, and made me like Saito Soma's singing voice. Might as well ask, what are some good CDs with him?

Despite being a Kanehorifag, I do feel like the shinsengumi swords have gotten enough attention. Too bad that the UFO anime still appears to be focusing on them regardless.
Same here.

Now that it's over, did Hanamaru change your opinion of any swords?

It allowed me to become more fond of Yamanbagiri and Ookurikara, both of whom I was indifferent to before.

My autistic sword can't be this cute.

Now, that it's finally over, how would you rate Hanamaru?

I give it a 6/10, because the last two episodes were pretty bad.

Didn't care for a lot of swords, but they sure did a good job making me like Manba and Yagen.

Actually made me dislike Hasebe and Yasusada a bit, the rest stayed the same or improved. It's funny how they sugarcoated some swords like Sayo and Ookurikara.

I already liked them all but it made me like Hachisuka and doggo even more.

It really changed the way I saw everyone and made me dislike Yasu even more. It has been nice to see more sides of the swords thanks to the show.

How could they fuck this up?

I'm going to miss these weekly doses of comfy swords. At least we'll get to see the swords animated again when the Ufotable anime starts, but that probably won't be comfy.

It made me like Nakigitsune's fox more. In the game his voice annoyed me, but somehow he was cute in Hanamaru.

I like pretty much all of the starters more and I don't really like Yasusada.
My most favorite swords stayed the same though.

I'd say a 6-7/10 too, some episodes were really fun and comfy though.

I only cried at how bad the last two episodes were.

I never cared much for Mucchan but I became a bit more fond of him during Hanamaru. His bantz with Nagasone at the end were cute.

I don't think I could ever give this show a rating because I'm way too biased with the source material. I don't think it was a very well written or directed show, but I still loved every second of it.

Made me realize that Jirou is a semen demon and Nikkari is best boy.

5/10, only because I love my swords.
The pacing was absolutely shit, most jokes fell flat, the action was rather boring.
The only reason why I enjoyed it were the characters, which they luckily didn't butcher.

I already loved Nikkari but now I love him even more, thanks Dogakobo.

What do you mean?

10/10 because I'm an Okitagumifag and this gave me almost everything I had been hoping for.

I like Yagen and Doudanuki a bit better now. It's not like I ever hated any of them, though.

>Nikkari was always my favorite Waki
Feels pretty great

Definitely real. There's even a personification in the sword girl game.

Objectively, 6-ish. Personally, though, it gave me exactly what I wanted so I don't have any gripes about it myself.

I'll be pretty happy if those end up being Yasusada's Kiwame lines, or at least something similar.

This Hone was the best part of the entire episode.

Best and cutest sword.

>some good CDs with him
He's in SolidS, an 2D idol group of 4 (CD only).
Some of the songs are good, others not so much. And there aren't many solos.
youtube.com/watch?v=JXN46mX53HQ

Check his Japanese wiki page for more (all releases are listed under キャラクターソング

I love him so much. Hopefully he won't be a main in Ufo so he can be spared of any suffering next time. Kashuu too.