A NEW HOUSE MUST TAKE THE THRONE

The unholy House of Saxe-Coburg-Gotha is weak. God has set it in dynastic decline.

It follows NOT the precepts of the Church

It follows NOT its divine duty to protect its subjects from foreign invaders

If follows NOT the ancient customs of the land

RALLY, COMMONWEALTH, RALLY

CLEANSE THE PALACE OF ITS ROT

A NEW HOUSE MUST TAKE THE THRONE

LONG LIVE THE RIGHTFUL KING

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7DCasz6oeL4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Yep. I'm done with them. Hang them

They have already been found. They are a blue collar family in Australia. I think the old guy died so one of his sons is the rightful king now.

Agreed

The rightfull kangz of england need to retake the throne

What about the bourbons?

Real royal family
youtube.com/watch?v=7DCasz6oeL4

LEAVE THIS DISCUSSION, HALF-CASTE SPANIARD COLONIAL, IT IS NOT YOURS TO ENGAGE IN

Fine, but I will still read it.

but, I'm supposed to be loyal to them until I die whether I like them or not...

The royal house of Bourbon, unbroken lineage since Robert the Strong 1200 years ago and devout christians
Make England french again

But who is the rightful King, the line was broken when the Germans took over?

I would rip this country apart rather than be ruled by the sweetest of niggers.

No wonder why you guys are being jerked around by jews

>u.k
> its our responsibility to defend the royal family regardless of what they do or who they align with
>america
>its our responsibility to btfo the government if they step out of line

Why do leafs try so hard to be relevant?

BROTHER, LISTEN NOT TO THE WHISPERS OF DEMONS WHO DEMAND LOYALTY TO A UNGODLY HOUSE

ASK OF YOUR HEART WHETHER THE ROTTEN HOUSE OF SAXE-COBURG-GOTHA HAS DONE ITS HOLY DUTY

IF A REIGNING HOUSE DOES NOT ITS ROYAL DUTY, THE DYNASTY MUST BE OVERTURNED

THIS IS THE LAW OF ANCIENT CUSTOM

THIS IS THE LAW OF GOD

EVEN THE SMALLEST BLOW WILL TOPPLE DOWN A HOLLOW TREE

HOL UP HOL UP

SO YOU BE SAYIN

WE FINNA BE KANGZ AN SHIET?

This. Pray that God graces the English with a New Christian Monarchy, one that acts for the British people, and not a puppet or a degenerate heathen bunch.

>It follows NOT its divine duty to protect its subjects from foreign invaders
Okay Canada

THIS LORD FROM THE HOUSE OF PLANTAGENET MAY WELL BE THE KING WE NEED

THOUGH HIS DAUGHTERS HAVE THE LOOK OF PEASANTS, THEY CARRY THE BLOOD OF TRUE ENGLAND

I WOULD RALLY BEHIND THIS PRETENDER

BEGONE FROM THIS THREAD, MERCHANT REPUBLICAN

Come on...
Didn't you guys murdered lady Di for basically the same thing.

Just crash his car or something.

I heard we have guns that shoot needlesized ice bullets filled with poison.

That's good innit?

King Ralph my man.

Wha be king but Cherlie!!

FOR KING JAMES

not a commonwealthcuck so i know my opinion has no weight in this matter but it should be neat if there was a ruling british family worthy of being called royalty

Kek

LET THE HOUSE OF BOURBON RECLAIM ITS RIGHTFUL THRONE FIRST

IF IT SHOWS STRENGTH IN THIS RECONQUEST, AS I HOPE IT WILL, AND CARRIES FURTHER CONQUEST TO ENGLAND, AND SHOWS ITS ANCIENT CLAIM TO BE TRUE IN THE EYES OF GOD, I WILL PLEDGE TO THE HOUSE OF BOURBON

WE PRAY TO WELCOME YOU BACK INTO THE EMBRACE OF THE CROWN WHEN THAT DAY COMES, BROTHER

King Mattrus

>Pyst PC game.

I APPROVE THIS IDEA
LET'S SPREAD FRENCH ROYAL FAMILIES ALL OVER EUROPE

The blood lines of older royal lines still exist in one form or another. I seem to remember there's a rugby player who can trace his line back to William I.
This current lot? Hell my ancestry beats theirs because it goes back to around 1400.

Listen to me, you screeching, slum-dwelling gutter monkey. Your ancestors are the skidmarks of European colonial expansion. The best of them were rapists and invalids. The worst were slaves in sugar fields. You want to comment in this thread? Nah, not happening, Joao. Your sweltering, noxious jungle nation had an Emperor. Guess what happened? That's right, pal: he was deposed. Your ape forefathers, no better than Haitians, cut themselves from the holy cord of God. You think that doesn't touch you? Wrong. Errado. The sin of it courses through your simian veins, corrupting everything you touch, turning your life into the perfect reflection of every parasite-invested river that worms through your so-called country. Your comments will never have relevance. Your personhood will never be accepted. Your entire existence is a brown sweltering pile of shit, avoided by the clean of heart, laughed at by children, scorned by the holy. Leave this thread. Leave this board. Never think you are our peer.

Based leaf

>tfw the rightful heirs to the British crown are shitposting Aussie rice farmers

Seems like you hate brown people just like me.

Go get a gun to defend your family.

Oh wait, my bad, you're from Canada.

Maybe you can get some KY lube to prepare you for the assrape you'll get from Muhammad.

I know you guys have military veterans that served alongside the US in Iraq. I've seen one in Basrah.

They know the truth about Muslims, why didn't you listen? Oh thats right, the same reason why Americans didn't listen to their veterans.

Oh well, at least I still have a gun.

>being loyal to a dynasty that has lost its divine mandate

yeah it's FUCKED and I see it

>wanting to be ruled by royalty
>2017

The Crown grants a right to arms to those who petition in good faith, republican. When the new king rises, the land will be cleansed of invaders foreign to the conquering culture of this land. When that day comes, I hope you set aside your old mercantile fantasies and rejoin the embrace of the Empire. Unity under God.

The Church of England has become cucked beyond all measure. Especially since the Prime Minister gets to appoint Bishops. They let a muslim girl denounce the divinity of christ from the high altar of Edinburgh cathedral for fucks sake. On the feast of the Epiphany!

>Not wanting to be
>2017

Purge the shit skins and you've earned yourself a white southerner!

BEGONE, MOOR

PRAISE GOD, AND LONG LIVE THE KING

I prefer custard creams

They aren't unattractive, just fat

Fear not. There is historical precedence for purging the Anglican See of heretical priests.

THIS MUST BE THE FIRST ACT OF THE COMING KING

>Plantagenets
>Not the house of Wessex
KYS

This is the rightful king, by all laws of succession

Monarcucks are so pathetic

Charles as an adulterer must not ascend to the throne.

The best chance is his son. William.

These degenerates are German. Of course, count on the Germans to spread and facilitate degeneracy.

Well, House of Osman lives in England. Naz Osmanoğlu could a funny monarch for you.

Incorrect, read John Locke's Treatises to Government for how your supposed to treat a sovereign who disrespects your property and the social covenant

Except you can get guns in Canada but it's just a pain in the ass to do so but worth if you want to truly be free.
Unfortunately you have to keep them outside of the city and let people know beforehand whenever you go somewhere with them that's not your property.

He seems like an ok guy, just not involved in politics very much

You're supposed to be loyal to the crown (the physical representation of the aggregate of Britain's history and people) rather than the person who has it on his/her head

So can a whole slew of US presidents. Almost all of them in fact. Are you ready for king George Bush or king Rapin Bill?

JACOBITE GANG WW@

>Rejecting someone because they were born with a penis
>2017

The Jacobite Joseph Wenzel was a good candidate until his cousin who is blacker than Markle was born. That would leave UK in the exact same situation.

SAYS THE ISLAND WHO BROKE FROM THE CROWN, THEN INVITED FOREIGN HOARDS TO ITS LAND

YOU HAVE NO SAY HERE

Here is an Irishman of true rarity, a man both articulate and correct. Thank you for your contribution to this thread, republican.

WE

WAS

KANGZ

N' SHHIEEEEEEEEEEEET

imagine being such an incredible degenerate you gamble away a whole castle and estate and then drink yourself to death by the age of 26

Out of curiosity, why would anyone think the Plantagenet heirs are the rightful claimants to the throne? Why not any descendants of older houses that are thought to be extinct? Shouldn't the house be mainly descended from English stock as opposed to a continental one?

REEEE PLANTAGENETS OUT WESSEX RIGHTFUL KING

Kek, no more game of thrones for you, leaf.