THE MADMAN IS BACK BABY!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=E8XaV1yjabk
youtube.com/watch?v=XHakl2bMQYI
sakugabooru.com/post/show/23829
youtu.be/SnDn81ihga8?t=94
youtu.be/1LTVHSTh_l0?t=122
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Any news from how Hori's panel went at Jump Festa?

What's her endgame?

being impregnated by izuku

One fucking second, what the hell is this?

Todoroki getting the best animation in the show confirmed

that fabulous motherfucker

A cute Momo!

Well at least we know they won't drag this shit like the first season

That's cool

What about the vigilante manga? Is the next chapter of that coming soon, pretty sure someone posted spoilers in another thread

Spiler images are out for it

Stain/End of Term Arcs confirmed?

She is worried about her husbando, Grapes.

This faggot is the best.

I'm pretty sure Bakugou is a lot more popular. Kirishima too.

hopefully we get to see gadget girls tits again

If they're going to stick with their SoL pacing they need to improve character interactions, I liked the little I saw of the cast and the show was seriously lacking in this area.

>tournament arc
ew

He's so shy.

Or he's hiding something.

I bet he's the traitor.

It's already out
Read the raws, waiting for trans now

We won't see Stain, will we?

Relax.

>PV ends just as it gets to the best part of the music
Whyyyyy

They wouldn't tease him not to show him
But they probably don't want to spoil anything about him for anime only's

Where the hell are the early spoilers?!

That is surprising trigger discipline from a little animu girl

This week

Why would you still do trigger discipline when threatening someone?

She's still a Japanese trying to figure out how to gun, you can't expect her to be perfect

>that theme for the PV
While watching the anime, I always thought it was a lot similar to a certain OPM track. I don't know it's name though, you know the one.

This one?
youtube.com/watch?v=E8XaV1yjabk

Actually looks good

Yeah that's the one! at 0:52 it's pretty similar

Boku no Hero Academia is more hype than One Punch Man.

>cutting the hero music short

Fuck you

I wanna feel like a kid full of wonder and hope

>mei's voice

youtube.com/watch?v=XHakl2bMQYI

i got you senpai.

Shame the animation and quality is gonna be shit in general. The tournament arc is pretty solid minus the end which was the deepest hole the entire series has had.

Marriage.

>Shame the animation and quality is gonna be shit in general.

??????

>deepest hole

>actually a great end because no one got what they wanted at the end of it

get a load of this faggot

Is it by a different studio?

I felt like Deku's asspull against mind control guy was the shittiest most predictable generic battle shounen shit ever for a series that was supposedly keeping things fresh and different.

I thought you meant the end of the arc.

I agree that specific fight was bullshit because of that asspull but the end of the arc was solid

what is she doing??

Yeah I guess the end was solid, but Deku being the protagonist and how that shit went down really put a hole in that arc for me. It would've been so refreshing seeing him lose. The idea that he had to 'show' the world how good he was in order to get an 'sponsor' to train him or whatever was bullshit anyways. I mean it's not like Grand Torino would deny All Might anyways, and even then Deku has fucking All Might to guide him as a hero.

She appears to be date-raping Midoriya.

i want to be date/raped by Ochako

You're saying that as if BONES was incapable of producing well-animated content (which is totally untrue). Plus did you even watch the PV?

Is there an air date?

That's Bakugou.

>Plus did you even watch the PV?
The first season looked like shit after the first couple of episodes, that climax fight at the end of the season was some ugly ass garbage that nobody deserved, and what do you think the use for the PVs, the shit quality or the best short clips they have to offer?

My favorite hero is Grapes. he is just like me - smart, funny, handsome, attractive, and of similar size.

Is this show worth getting into? Have not seen it yet but looked like a more shonen like One Punch Man.

It's so good

Its absolutely fucking worth getting into

Look at this retard.

Being able to afford air conditioning

Thank god you're not a writer

You can rape only one.

Choose wisely.

>ocho/ocha
>ko

Hah

8 is a stand-in for the infinite symbol

I love the manga and loved the anime but he is right. There was a considerable quality drop in animation after episode 3, and I'n hoping the same doesn't happen in this new season. All Might VS Noumu looked amazing tho.

I want to rape Ochako wearing casual clothes. She cannot stop me, I am too heavy to be lifted by her gravity power.

It works on so many levels

>we won't get any more Mt Lady except for a tiny cameo at most.

Dammit.

>All Might is the Ace of Hearts

That is way too fitting.

No, there wasn't. Give up.

>There was a considerable quality drop in animation after episode 3,
sakugabooru.com/post/show/23829
Nice meme

I wonder if it's meant for the 8 Looking like infinity

this kid is parco folgore's son and nobody is telling me otherwise.

If they animate that extra scene

Betrayal

he just said all might vs nomu looked amazing

But man that dimming was crazy, are there any BD rips of it without the dimming?

I already said that fight looked good, but it doesn't change that fact that overall, the first 3 episodes looked way better than the rest. At least they do to me

>as if BONES was incapable of producing well-animated content

90% of animes pull this shit, man.. Its a strategy to pull people into buying their dvd or bluerays.

I wonder if the drop in budget also had to do with Bungou Stray Dogs S1 airing in the same season, which had very nice production values

which song uses that uplifting violin? Kind of feels like the chorus of the song although it may just be one part. although now that I mention it. This part in the link below uses that tune a lot
youtu.be/SnDn81ihga8?t=94

Nvm it's the first song in the OST. "You say run". although I can't but feel there was more than that

it's not even a violin haha you baka

Where's that in the video?

forgive me, my ears aren't exactly top tier when it comes to music. what instrument is actually playing here?
youtu.be/1LTVHSTh_l0?t=122

user please, if you compare all the PVs for season 1 and the one for season 2 you'll see how huge the jump in animation quality is.

I hope it's not going to be only the tournament arc. It was way too long in the manga, I feel like they could cut some stuff out or shorten it.
I have nothing particular against tournament arcs in general aside from the fact that they are normally long as fuck, and the setting becomes tiresome.

So no, yes? I am really curious in the instrument used. or anybody else can answer if they know

Funny, I feel the opposite way. I love tournament arcs.

I actually want them to lengthen it in the anime, I want to see some of the cut fights. Like Kaminari vs vine girl.

Actually, that fight really didn't last long. Vine girl just wrapped Kaminari in her vines and he panicked and released all of his electricity and became dumb. That was it.

Your best bet is that they put more stuff, but I don't see how they could do it

>Like Kaminari vs vine girl.
That's about as much of a fight as Iida vs Ibara later was.
>Kaminari shocked himself stupid
>Ibara threw him out of the ring
>Iida uses Recipro-Burst to grab Ibara and chuck her out of the ring

I want to DICK Bakugou "Kacchan" Katsuki.

Calm down Hard gay

Previews for first season weren't showing anything beyond first, maybe second too, episode, so don't ya worry.

We even got teased with Stain at the very end of last episode of first season.

Why? Boy's ragetarded.

Rude boys like him need a good dicking. But also because he's cute.